Monday, October 3, 2022

The AmericanTaliban is also hunting me along with the witch hunt conglomeration factory establishment of bots & snots, ltd.,GmbH, Inc, Ltd....

 "Khruangbin--Maria Tambien (Official Music Video)". CASSIUS. July 18, 2021.




But this video is more about Maria Tambien ("Maria too") taking off her head scarf and dancing and then the Taliban clamping it's big Bro concerned male supremacy under the dictatorship of white supremacy foot down on the backs and heads of brown and black women mostly, with white females expecting entitled relief from what the others must endure (oppressed for bigot whites to rape and exploit as sucking/f-ing/f-over slaves and white women to use as cleaning, ego-feeding slaves feeding their entitlement racist agenda so they can still claim they are feminists while their brown and black "sisters" have to be less beautiful, less affluent unless they absolutely support white racist parameters of behavior,thus feeding the ego-driven entitlement agenda.) THey have damaged MY HAIR so badly I can't wear it down any longer it is no longer presentable. It is the same thing as the Taliban, operating under the guidelines of various politicians and "leaders".


---------------------


"Protests about Iran's repression of women's rights held around the world". CBC News. October 2, 2022.



---------------------------------


"Einsturzende Neubauten Yue Gung--(Fuettern Mein Ego)". GMAIUSCOLA. November 26, 2009.



It all boils down to parasites lurking in the hidden recesses looking for those to devour for the feeding of their egos (futtern=feed) (mein=my) ego. Racism and sexism, but largely racism combined with sexism is one of the most established parasitic feeding opportunism that retains it's form even after the initial leading parasite dies off--generation after generation almost on cue they perform the imperialism and oppression tactics that reverberate and then come back like a new strain, often organized and sold off as a modernized version of cooperation between sexes and races....(i.e. the expletive parasites attacking me and their entire silent and covert methodology and modus operandi of hate and oppression. ** the hacking is very bad and I must fight to get the letters to print out so this post will probably be very deleted/hacked...by the terrorists of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agony TORTURE of tears brimming out of my completely devestated skin structure around my eyes and the torture never stops on a daily basis, my cheeks like sandpaper has been rubbed against my skin for years which the tears pouring out of my eyes has altered the skin and facial structure and this is done 100% of the time every day for hours until I begin to write about the torrture. They then go into hacking torture as I try to alter my brainwaves and while I am watching anything any vulnerability of any mention of anything related to any of this 500+ member celebrity and politician and etc crew just out of h-wood partnerinng with congress and the mafia and the nazi party, so this is always in effect and mostly the people who are assaulting me I watched perhaps a clip of them months or y ears ago, or decades ago watching movies hacked onto my cable tv while they had me so badly drugged I could only lay watching tv in a drugged state--could not clean except stinking clothing while the yhad me poisoned to death raped beaten while in deep sleep. This same group the exact same people since at least 2013, decade or more later after endless years of them obtaining oscars where they NEVER had any of these top awards in their entire careers but rushing at me with extreme hate to obtain more as an addiction--demanding that I am "supposed" to automatically service them in every way as a slave with only more abuse and torture as my reward and nothing, they destroy and take all away it is done by millions of people globally who operate with them, but all could NEVER have been accomplished without the full FUNDING AND PERMISSION STRUCTURE BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT which is constantly, constantly sending celebrities who are buying out politicians to do the bidding of euro-nazi mafia and nazis out of france, england and germany , et al. Today fighting to copy links on how to restore my absolutely destroyed, hacked computer since I literally cannot obtain anyone willig to not infect my computer as "help" when I go to any computer shop I am abused openly discriminated against lied to openly with hate and derisiion, smirking and smiling the men and women glob around to get their white nazi approval promotions. ////////

**I am into 2 hours of fighting to copy and paste links from an ai chat on how to restore my bios and all that the hackers have had their mi...