Sunday, October 30, 2022

Under the shadow of Big Bro/Big Daddy: I won't mention a single word about my response to the Pelosi attack, nope, not a single thing will I utter as the sword hangs over my head for each and every commentary I make revealing reality. No, I'm not "allowed" but I WILL say that I won't say anything about how Pelosi participated in teleporting me and threatened once to cut off my foot and the 2nd time to have me killed because I am fighting people breaking into my home on a non-stop daily and nightly basis to rape, dismember, disfigure, poison, drug and destroy my property which she fully condoned because fascist Nazi actors of her State were offended that I didn't provide them with immediate agreement to, in addition to all aforementioned of all the crimes, willingly let them rape and teleport and abuse and discard and then, afterwards, no matter how kindly I behaved like a good follower, just let them destroy anything they want in my home and body because they will get a huge promotion for having done so, while they also block all my chances for every kind of independent self-sustaining capability either physically, mentally, spiritually and econmomically. All done in cycles of one hateful abuser following the exact set of protocols after the next, and all approved of by Nancy Pelosi, and by extension her husband as well because this system is so fully implemented that no one can escape it's clutches no matter what their philosophical stance regarding freedom of independent thought and action.

 No, I have to keep silent about all that these criminals are doing, so what happened to Pelosi and the raised hair level of the otherwise placid Democrats who have also watched passively or actively pursuing their own career promotions out of fully endorsing this hate crime against me--fully welcoming the fascist Nazi, openly anti-Semitic, genocide and Holocaust-spewing celebrities (none of whom have been Kanye West in this horrific group, at least as far as openly assaulting me where I am cognizant of their presence)--


No, Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the Democrats and Republicans who have threatened, laughed with the vicious filthy and nasty celebrities and their politician friends "across the aisle" who teleported and mocked and threatened me. Now they are threatened with death by the same group which is the bedrock of the entire gamut of the terrorism that is fast-encircling them--now they are broken into and threatened with death. But I won't say anything about how much they have allowed this situation to fully blossom and how they remain silent about it still--as the death squad groups they assumed were only going to snarl and gnash at me because I'm so guilty of something they can't quite find FACTS to support (claims of how bad I am, the terms are extremely insulting that they use however I won't repeat them). Glaring in hate at me, sitting next to people who have threatened to kill me after they stole ideas because I have been fighting for justice--while these politicians come to threaten and insult me alongside their celebrity endorsement personalities--


No, Nancy your boots for walking just lost a heel and you're limping and claiming you are an unjust victim of domestic terrorism that you have FULLY ENDORSED FOR NOT JUST THE LENGTH OF TIME YOU HAVE BEEN ACTIVELY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SAME CRIME AGAINST ME--NOW IT'S 2 YEARS SINCE YOU FIRST BEGAN, BUT...no, I am not "allowed" to write such blatant realistic scary revelations about the fact that these people who teary-eyed claim they have been terrorized and they are wonderful adherent of Democracy fighting for Superman to make another movie about how great they and their governmental system are (not).

-------------

These terrorists haven't just broken into my home for just one night, but every single night my body and home are violated as I am blocked from earning money--thanks to your system you actively participated in, the organized "stalking" death squad fascist teams of hateful minions and psychopaths--but they have stolen my cat and no one will return her to me, they have had animals killed that I was loving and taking care of, not just smashing them on the head but beating them to death, gouging out eyes, etc etc. They haven't just scared and terrorized me for one night with this threat but under your orders and consent for the past 2 years, *but that is just another 2 years after   years and years and years of your fellow Congresional fellow louts fully endorsing this contract out upon me and how many other INNOCENTS, hum, Nancy P(U)?


I can't , of course write any honest revelation about how the "victim" in this case, Pelosi(s) are actually the perpetrators who were "played" by the group they thought were their partners in this gang stalking/organized stalking crime--the man who broke into her home is part of the same network, Even if they appear to act as "lone wolves" they are all trained in the same protocol system (or mind programmed, if you will).

The longer you fakes pretending you are fully "against" "fascism" who participate in these death squad terror tactics for your so-called promotion and inclusivity in the larger death squad fascist international organization, the more susceptible you are to being attacked yourself. You have only been put into the "opposing" camp to play out a deception about a pluralistic bipartisan system which in fact you are helping to turn into a one-Party despotism and fascist tyranny and death squads will not be hesitant to come to your house just as you have funded and supported them to do to those you deem a threat to your pretended position of "opposition". 


============

This extends also to Jamie Raskin, AOC, The Clintons, Kori Bush, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, and a host of commentators of "The Left" and many of the Republicans, but I am focusing on the fakes (so I must include Kinzinger in this mix, because he's "fighting" for Democracy as he claims but is another bigot who wants to not lose his stance as a "citizen" with rights but fully wants to take all of them away from me in the name of bigotry--and the minority minions like Raskin go along so they are part of the power structure--most offensive and putrid in terms of self-abnegation and self-deception--I must include Michael Bloomberg and his vile daughter who hissed some of the most nasty comments to me--I warned them of how anti-Semitic these people were whom he partnered with, calling me all kinds of hateful names--I warned him to not host positive support for Elon Musk and that was back in February--I wonder if that hissing absolute fake Bloomberg can recall what I said to him and if he rethinks his violence towards me for having expressed it--as he's indeed part of the "Jewish" community and like so many of his ilk, fully attacks me for favor with the fascist anti-Semitic Nazi 4th Reich squad they all swoon for and inter-marry into and attack me for recognition. Once the fascists get their way and hold power, if they do (thanks to expletive fakes like those I just mentioned and the millions of others just like them but not as powerful) the threat is very real, and these sell-outs will NOT be spared the violence--or I suggest that they will not be safe when the goon squads get more power and money and funding thanks to Musk and all his technocratic power which no one has checked or even thought of halting or looking at much more closely--they all knew that Musk was a part of this hate crime against me and did nothing to prevent his rise to this most powerful position. instead they threatened to kill me and they called me names and continued to grovel at the fascist bigots who hold the strings for the puppets who just attacked Pelosi, despite all her fanatical hissing hate rants at me and a$$-kissing to the fascist Nazis of H-wood (the Europ-a out of Austria who I have written of so many times earlier about his effect on people like Pelosi).


Did he even make a public mention of how badly he felt about this attack upon you, I wonder? Even if he did, it's because you helped him to suck out money from the Covid relief legislation for California just as you also leeched off the system--while attacking me to gain clout with the Nazi fascist league--and I have been writing about this for years. Today I am just keeping silent--just filling in the empty spaces between the silent with these words--


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...