Sunday, October 30, 2022

Under the shadow of Big Bro/Big Daddy: I won't mention a single word about my response to the Pelosi attack, nope, not a single thing will I utter as the sword hangs over my head for each and every commentary I make revealing reality. No, I'm not "allowed" but I WILL say that I won't say anything about how Pelosi participated in teleporting me and threatened once to cut off my foot and the 2nd time to have me killed because I am fighting people breaking into my home on a non-stop daily and nightly basis to rape, dismember, disfigure, poison, drug and destroy my property which she fully condoned because fascist Nazi actors of her State were offended that I didn't provide them with immediate agreement to, in addition to all aforementioned of all the crimes, willingly let them rape and teleport and abuse and discard and then, afterwards, no matter how kindly I behaved like a good follower, just let them destroy anything they want in my home and body because they will get a huge promotion for having done so, while they also block all my chances for every kind of independent self-sustaining capability either physically, mentally, spiritually and econmomically. All done in cycles of one hateful abuser following the exact set of protocols after the next, and all approved of by Nancy Pelosi, and by extension her husband as well because this system is so fully implemented that no one can escape it's clutches no matter what their philosophical stance regarding freedom of independent thought and action.

 No, I have to keep silent about all that these criminals are doing, so what happened to Pelosi and the raised hair level of the otherwise placid Democrats who have also watched passively or actively pursuing their own career promotions out of fully endorsing this hate crime against me--fully welcoming the fascist Nazi, openly anti-Semitic, genocide and Holocaust-spewing celebrities (none of whom have been Kanye West in this horrific group, at least as far as openly assaulting me where I am cognizant of their presence)--


No, Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the Democrats and Republicans who have threatened, laughed with the vicious filthy and nasty celebrities and their politician friends "across the aisle" who teleported and mocked and threatened me. Now they are threatened with death by the same group which is the bedrock of the entire gamut of the terrorism that is fast-encircling them--now they are broken into and threatened with death. But I won't say anything about how much they have allowed this situation to fully blossom and how they remain silent about it still--as the death squad groups they assumed were only going to snarl and gnash at me because I'm so guilty of something they can't quite find FACTS to support (claims of how bad I am, the terms are extremely insulting that they use however I won't repeat them). Glaring in hate at me, sitting next to people who have threatened to kill me after they stole ideas because I have been fighting for justice--while these politicians come to threaten and insult me alongside their celebrity endorsement personalities--


No, Nancy your boots for walking just lost a heel and you're limping and claiming you are an unjust victim of domestic terrorism that you have FULLY ENDORSED FOR NOT JUST THE LENGTH OF TIME YOU HAVE BEEN ACTIVELY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SAME CRIME AGAINST ME--NOW IT'S 2 YEARS SINCE YOU FIRST BEGAN, BUT...no, I am not "allowed" to write such blatant realistic scary revelations about the fact that these people who teary-eyed claim they have been terrorized and they are wonderful adherent of Democracy fighting for Superman to make another movie about how great they and their governmental system are (not).

-------------

These terrorists haven't just broken into my home for just one night, but every single night my body and home are violated as I am blocked from earning money--thanks to your system you actively participated in, the organized "stalking" death squad fascist teams of hateful minions and psychopaths--but they have stolen my cat and no one will return her to me, they have had animals killed that I was loving and taking care of, not just smashing them on the head but beating them to death, gouging out eyes, etc etc. They haven't just scared and terrorized me for one night with this threat but under your orders and consent for the past 2 years, *but that is just another 2 years after   years and years and years of your fellow Congresional fellow louts fully endorsing this contract out upon me and how many other INNOCENTS, hum, Nancy P(U)?


I can't , of course write any honest revelation about how the "victim" in this case, Pelosi(s) are actually the perpetrators who were "played" by the group they thought were their partners in this gang stalking/organized stalking crime--the man who broke into her home is part of the same network, Even if they appear to act as "lone wolves" they are all trained in the same protocol system (or mind programmed, if you will).

The longer you fakes pretending you are fully "against" "fascism" who participate in these death squad terror tactics for your so-called promotion and inclusivity in the larger death squad fascist international organization, the more susceptible you are to being attacked yourself. You have only been put into the "opposing" camp to play out a deception about a pluralistic bipartisan system which in fact you are helping to turn into a one-Party despotism and fascist tyranny and death squads will not be hesitant to come to your house just as you have funded and supported them to do to those you deem a threat to your pretended position of "opposition". 


============

This extends also to Jamie Raskin, AOC, The Clintons, Kori Bush, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, and a host of commentators of "The Left" and many of the Republicans, but I am focusing on the fakes (so I must include Kinzinger in this mix, because he's "fighting" for Democracy as he claims but is another bigot who wants to not lose his stance as a "citizen" with rights but fully wants to take all of them away from me in the name of bigotry--and the minority minions like Raskin go along so they are part of the power structure--most offensive and putrid in terms of self-abnegation and self-deception--I must include Michael Bloomberg and his vile daughter who hissed some of the most nasty comments to me--I warned them of how anti-Semitic these people were whom he partnered with, calling me all kinds of hateful names--I warned him to not host positive support for Elon Musk and that was back in February--I wonder if that hissing absolute fake Bloomberg can recall what I said to him and if he rethinks his violence towards me for having expressed it--as he's indeed part of the "Jewish" community and like so many of his ilk, fully attacks me for favor with the fascist anti-Semitic Nazi 4th Reich squad they all swoon for and inter-marry into and attack me for recognition. Once the fascists get their way and hold power, if they do (thanks to expletive fakes like those I just mentioned and the millions of others just like them but not as powerful) the threat is very real, and these sell-outs will NOT be spared the violence--or I suggest that they will not be safe when the goon squads get more power and money and funding thanks to Musk and all his technocratic power which no one has checked or even thought of halting or looking at much more closely--they all knew that Musk was a part of this hate crime against me and did nothing to prevent his rise to this most powerful position. instead they threatened to kill me and they called me names and continued to grovel at the fascist bigots who hold the strings for the puppets who just attacked Pelosi, despite all her fanatical hissing hate rants at me and a$$-kissing to the fascist Nazis of H-wood (the Europ-a out of Austria who I have written of so many times earlier about his effect on people like Pelosi).


Did he even make a public mention of how badly he felt about this attack upon you, I wonder? Even if he did, it's because you helped him to suck out money from the Covid relief legislation for California just as you also leeched off the system--while attacking me to gain clout with the Nazi fascist league--and I have been writing about this for years. Today I am just keeping silent--just filling in the empty spaces between the silent with these words--


No comments:

Post a Comment