Sunday, October 30, 2022

Under the shadow of Big Bro/Big Daddy: I won't mention a single word about my response to the Pelosi attack, nope, not a single thing will I utter as the sword hangs over my head for each and every commentary I make revealing reality. No, I'm not "allowed" but I WILL say that I won't say anything about how Pelosi participated in teleporting me and threatened once to cut off my foot and the 2nd time to have me killed because I am fighting people breaking into my home on a non-stop daily and nightly basis to rape, dismember, disfigure, poison, drug and destroy my property which she fully condoned because fascist Nazi actors of her State were offended that I didn't provide them with immediate agreement to, in addition to all aforementioned of all the crimes, willingly let them rape and teleport and abuse and discard and then, afterwards, no matter how kindly I behaved like a good follower, just let them destroy anything they want in my home and body because they will get a huge promotion for having done so, while they also block all my chances for every kind of independent self-sustaining capability either physically, mentally, spiritually and econmomically. All done in cycles of one hateful abuser following the exact set of protocols after the next, and all approved of by Nancy Pelosi, and by extension her husband as well because this system is so fully implemented that no one can escape it's clutches no matter what their philosophical stance regarding freedom of independent thought and action.

 No, I have to keep silent about all that these criminals are doing, so what happened to Pelosi and the raised hair level of the otherwise placid Democrats who have also watched passively or actively pursuing their own career promotions out of fully endorsing this hate crime against me--fully welcoming the fascist Nazi, openly anti-Semitic, genocide and Holocaust-spewing celebrities (none of whom have been Kanye West in this horrific group, at least as far as openly assaulting me where I am cognizant of their presence)--


No, Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the Democrats and Republicans who have threatened, laughed with the vicious filthy and nasty celebrities and their politician friends "across the aisle" who teleported and mocked and threatened me. Now they are threatened with death by the same group which is the bedrock of the entire gamut of the terrorism that is fast-encircling them--now they are broken into and threatened with death. But I won't say anything about how much they have allowed this situation to fully blossom and how they remain silent about it still--as the death squad groups they assumed were only going to snarl and gnash at me because I'm so guilty of something they can't quite find FACTS to support (claims of how bad I am, the terms are extremely insulting that they use however I won't repeat them). Glaring in hate at me, sitting next to people who have threatened to kill me after they stole ideas because I have been fighting for justice--while these politicians come to threaten and insult me alongside their celebrity endorsement personalities--


No, Nancy your boots for walking just lost a heel and you're limping and claiming you are an unjust victim of domestic terrorism that you have FULLY ENDORSED FOR NOT JUST THE LENGTH OF TIME YOU HAVE BEEN ACTIVELY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SAME CRIME AGAINST ME--NOW IT'S 2 YEARS SINCE YOU FIRST BEGAN, BUT...no, I am not "allowed" to write such blatant realistic scary revelations about the fact that these people who teary-eyed claim they have been terrorized and they are wonderful adherent of Democracy fighting for Superman to make another movie about how great they and their governmental system are (not).

-------------

These terrorists haven't just broken into my home for just one night, but every single night my body and home are violated as I am blocked from earning money--thanks to your system you actively participated in, the organized "stalking" death squad fascist teams of hateful minions and psychopaths--but they have stolen my cat and no one will return her to me, they have had animals killed that I was loving and taking care of, not just smashing them on the head but beating them to death, gouging out eyes, etc etc. They haven't just scared and terrorized me for one night with this threat but under your orders and consent for the past 2 years, *but that is just another 2 years after   years and years and years of your fellow Congresional fellow louts fully endorsing this contract out upon me and how many other INNOCENTS, hum, Nancy P(U)?


I can't , of course write any honest revelation about how the "victim" in this case, Pelosi(s) are actually the perpetrators who were "played" by the group they thought were their partners in this gang stalking/organized stalking crime--the man who broke into her home is part of the same network, Even if they appear to act as "lone wolves" they are all trained in the same protocol system (or mind programmed, if you will).

The longer you fakes pretending you are fully "against" "fascism" who participate in these death squad terror tactics for your so-called promotion and inclusivity in the larger death squad fascist international organization, the more susceptible you are to being attacked yourself. You have only been put into the "opposing" camp to play out a deception about a pluralistic bipartisan system which in fact you are helping to turn into a one-Party despotism and fascist tyranny and death squads will not be hesitant to come to your house just as you have funded and supported them to do to those you deem a threat to your pretended position of "opposition". 


============

This extends also to Jamie Raskin, AOC, The Clintons, Kori Bush, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, and a host of commentators of "The Left" and many of the Republicans, but I am focusing on the fakes (so I must include Kinzinger in this mix, because he's "fighting" for Democracy as he claims but is another bigot who wants to not lose his stance as a "citizen" with rights but fully wants to take all of them away from me in the name of bigotry--and the minority minions like Raskin go along so they are part of the power structure--most offensive and putrid in terms of self-abnegation and self-deception--I must include Michael Bloomberg and his vile daughter who hissed some of the most nasty comments to me--I warned them of how anti-Semitic these people were whom he partnered with, calling me all kinds of hateful names--I warned him to not host positive support for Elon Musk and that was back in February--I wonder if that hissing absolute fake Bloomberg can recall what I said to him and if he rethinks his violence towards me for having expressed it--as he's indeed part of the "Jewish" community and like so many of his ilk, fully attacks me for favor with the fascist anti-Semitic Nazi 4th Reich squad they all swoon for and inter-marry into and attack me for recognition. Once the fascists get their way and hold power, if they do (thanks to expletive fakes like those I just mentioned and the millions of others just like them but not as powerful) the threat is very real, and these sell-outs will NOT be spared the violence--or I suggest that they will not be safe when the goon squads get more power and money and funding thanks to Musk and all his technocratic power which no one has checked or even thought of halting or looking at much more closely--they all knew that Musk was a part of this hate crime against me and did nothing to prevent his rise to this most powerful position. instead they threatened to kill me and they called me names and continued to grovel at the fascist bigots who hold the strings for the puppets who just attacked Pelosi, despite all her fanatical hissing hate rants at me and a$$-kissing to the fascist Nazis of H-wood (the Europ-a out of Austria who I have written of so many times earlier about his effect on people like Pelosi).


Did he even make a public mention of how badly he felt about this attack upon you, I wonder? Even if he did, it's because you helped him to suck out money from the Covid relief legislation for California just as you also leeched off the system--while attacking me to gain clout with the Nazi fascist league--and I have been writing about this for years. Today I am just keeping silent--just filling in the empty spaces between the silent with these words--


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet another day of waking up to abuse, insults and this latino murdering bigot nazi creep with ugly sleazy filth arnold who I have tried to get off me, as i have been doing with literally all this entire group from the moment they all latched on and all have obtained oscars deals all have stolen ideas from me (almost) or they just go on and on torturing abusing me so I scream out ideas about how wrong they are, which they use as their platform to push "their" original ideas about being new, original and saving the country from pig whore shit fuck scum like them ravaging raping stupid ugly dirty sick crap put into power endlessly and for decades. The cheers of the audiences the fans and the congress of rotten corruption incompetence and nazi fascist (communist) affiation continues to force me to perpetually beg for my life to stop being abused and raped and poisoned and beatn to death by this filth group as the white nazi trash men and women laugh, snigger because it is they who are the niggers and no one else is as low as they--but with law degrees many of them or the backing of professional con job hateful greasing the way for slime to push through every lie and deception and the destruction of the united states. Selling it endlessly off to filth like ugly, dirty arnold and his nazi euro-trash shit group endlessly no one but me apparently can understand that this is a group of infiltrators determined to destroy the country from within. They have been doing this endlessly but still they are welcomed in because of the lack of utter concern for america by everyone but no one less concerned about america then trump and his shit cartel. The filth of the arnold team of bigot slime scum brown nazi skinned filth today--who echo the shit of ugly arnold but regardless of all that I relate people only see the money exchange offered so don't care; but "fuck america" with derision and hate is what this dirty hateful disgusting evil gnome said in addition to "fuck you" for just fighting trump while he's a scum dirty leech latched onto the huge dirty parasitic filth of ugly arnold and the nazi group they belong to. I have seen this partnership of the most groveling mind puppet slaves out of latinos in miami who viciously assault me and obtain their permission to be excluded from the nazi purges which americans also are delighted to inflict--trained by nazi filth. STemming from stallone and his group out of fascist nazi italy and transplanted into Miami rubbing shoulders with the nazis of florida and then california. So they came at me again. This puppet completely repeating what ugly sick sleazy arnold really is and believes: fuck america. This sick crap who was governor of california does believe "fuck america" because this dirty creep repeated this at me while the american nazi celebrities sat silently they could not give a damn about america either.They ahve been handed plantations in france near the southern clime near cannes and all worship and praise when they land in facsist euronazi countries applauded (because they are such easy whores like shit pitt who gets this applause when he is posturing for movie concepts he stole from me like blonde and once upon a time in h-wood while he was murdering and dismembering and having me raped and tortured--that was way back he's there today sitting silently with hate waiting for this contract to be handed to his grubby dirty pig snout to suck and snort out more out of this contract. Like them all, their dirty shit nazi posturing psahychopath crap careers were in decline but abusing and stealing ideas upon and out of me and never-ending torture just at the moment I am waking up from having been injected into my bloadder at night with drugs and poisons (killing me via toxicity which is never stopped as well as the rest).//That I must perpetually beg for my life writing every day about being killed and asking for someone to stop the torture and rape and abuse has only been met by mjockery abuse silence and full cheers for the shit as i am declining being destroyed killed slowly have been fgighting every day my hair grey falling out my body covered with injuries from nightly assaults on my skin, fingers toes hair teech gums poison into my bladder injected while I am sleeping abuse while sleeping and in the drugged morning state, the poisons and drugs render me drugged into hysterical reaction as they abue me. Eveyr day some rancid sick fuck minority minion dirty fuck attacks me. Ugly prune-faced Al Green from Congress and dirty whatever his goddamn name latino should be sent to ICe rotten creep and his friend and partner and ugly nazi austrian arnold--all just viciously combined to assault me as often as much as possible. For some reason saying that oprah is a complicit nazi black playing the role that malcolm x identified as the blacks who aid in white supremacy (mediocrity) by playing enforcer of racist violence has been met by violence form all the blacks in power, literally almost all and full demonsration to the white nazi shit (ugly sick arnold is always there, the former governor of california still in power even moreso than when he was governor every thing his pig snouto can short in for his endless monnopoly of nazi overtake is handed to him on a cocaine-like silver platter the former drugs they all inhaled so their brains, mind, body and soul are completely devestated empty, bereft of all humanity they are sleazy shells of corruption and evil infestation with fake posturing of grandiose sexualized pschopathic "evil" they exude permission to commit all crimes and rape and murder in their every movie and action (even the creepy comedies always featuring white blonde women as the objects of loving adoration is extremely racist as only they are depicted in this light; romances are only featuring this nazi type) . Waiting now for over 16 years for ANYBODY to protect me, instead I get shit like al green this yapping bullshit crap ugly sick thing who did assault me when I clicked on his first impeach trump videos hoping someone would goddamn stop him from having endless and countless shit whores rape and abuse me. Instead this member of congress like elizabeth slotkin who put anothe progressive brown skinned man in power who is partners with mandami who rushed ot make antisemitic jokes in front of the white trash nazi filth calling himself antifa punk out of Germany so the german nazi bund in america would allow him to be partners with trump "all in the game" they would say just "politics" they would say.

  Another day these sick ignorant and nazi bigots were so disgsuting and ugly and hateful and violent and abusive I rushed at them screaming...