Saturday, October 1, 2022

Bridgelight Townhomes--Gainesville, Florida. It was a beautiful place to be slowly poisoned to death as I experienced it---(terror gangs poisoning my food, my body bloated up completely by the organized poisoning/terror of the wonderful "nice" people in this most beautiful place to live--management, etc).

 "Take a Virtual Tour of Bridgelight & Napier Grant". CMCApartments. May 22, 2020.





I had a loft-ceiling apartment facing a beautiful, high wood fence that faced a field with a huge walkway leading to a pond (alligators always adorning the scenery). I watched the smoke trail of a NASA launch coming out of Cape Canaveral--ascending from my back window--the flatness of Florida and the bright blue sky, I could see the huge silver-tainted trail of the emission of the rocket which hung in the air at least one hour after initial lift-off. I paid something like $500 per month back in 2001-2002---now the cost is more than doubled or perhaps nearly tripled. The bus system was so slow I mostly walked to the store (2+ miles away) and even to campus (3+ miles away) but not usually. The "student" bus lines drove past UF to fields right next to campus of horses in wood-fenced pastures---it was extremely beautiful. The best apartment I have ever lived in, although I was being poisoned very badly at the time. At least none of the people surrounding me gave the usual Christian theme while they were attacking me. I got that living in the downtown area of Gainesville from people practicing all kinds of religions but performing the exact same rites of passage into this hate/terror global one-themed organization. Meanwhile, I am being still pecked to death by the opportunists who attack me because I shift my attention to one or another media personality while I remain glued and stuck to one spot with all this hardening poison in my body (remnants of Gainesville and every place else I have ever lived). One after the other, these mostly men come to "HATE" upon me and get their promotions. The revolving door of one hate bot after the next, all programmed in exactly the same way, is astounding. Some use racism, some use ageism, some use just simple hate without pretext to hate, some use any excuse possible--but they just keep on coming. One of them is busy now due to the hurricane, but the others just fill in the gaps. I miss the daze back in Gainesville when this technology was just beginning to be implemented, as I first experienced this teleportation bs back when I lived at Bridgelight Townhouses when I was trying to find housing in Miami because I had been accepted into the FIU program for getting an ESL certificate at the Master's Level--to teach English abroad because I was becoming so ill and not getting ANY health care worthwhile (despite being on Medicaid I was even misdiagnosed at the Alachua County Health Care clinic--the poor people's clinic in other words--for the simple problem of hypothyroidism, much less for any serious ailment). I realized I had to leave the country in fact to try to solve this mystery of why my body was bloating up, why I was becoming so paralyzed and sick--while I had been athletic and strong and mobile just a year before...? I also wanted to leave the US and I am so glad I finally accomplished that goal--and still don't want to return to that insane and inhumane country)--but I also wanted to live back in Miami where there were parties and beaches and people of all cultures and life instead of being stuck unable to get anywhere without a car in Gainesville, as the hate towards the poor in Florida is such that public transportation makes having a life in Florida nearly impossible without access to your own CO-emitting transportation). The hostility from the bigots of Gainesville was almost as bad as the hate from the "liberals" who teleport me now--not nearly as bad as the most "benevolent" "liberal" "anti-racist/sexist" rapist enablers and absolute haters who endless opportune off this contract off me with unjustified hate thrust at me every time they teleport me--just after being freshly poisoned upon first waking they conglomerate upon me in pairs or circles of them--every day, if not one, then others quickly fill in the empty spaces. They become so violent and disgusting I fight to find others to replace them just because at the onset of the "contract" they are just warming up. Then used to violence and hate and the energy they feed off, they become more addicted and thus increase the violence. It never ends. But it began in Gainesville with a French pigape out of Paris who was beginning his real estate venture in Miami---and then it has become full-blown daily and nightly ever since--with every prick and scumbag who joins in getting instant promotions and for some after years of having my teeth nearly knocked out and my body mutilated nightly and daily with hate and torture--they get millions of dollars and top positions for it--but it all began in Gainesville, Florida, this very open teleportation bs and it's still ongoing over 20 years later--it has never stopped since then. //

But I was there becoming extremely ill as people on all sides were poisoning me to death and probably raping me as well while I was in a comatose sleep state--in this most beautiful apartment complex--with the "cool" students and the "Christian" blatherers surrounding me and the "lesbian" alternatives and etc--oh yes, it was a stranglehold of hate and it's still never ending today-- and I had no clue as to how or why this was happening (putting on 25 pounds within the first 6 months of living in Gainesville, and that was before moving to Bridgelight Townhomes--it used to be called "apartments" when I lived there when the rent was $500 per month but utilities were so high not even using air conditioning I was paying a minimum of $25 per month without any air con, internet and just a few fans. People were paying $500 per month to air con a house in some parts of Gainesville. But anyways---memories--it was, however, the nicest rental place I have ever lived in. I was only teleported a few brief times, I think the sickness of this tech was not as full-blown as it is now. That, of course, was shortly after 9/11 and eventually the surveillance and hate has accelerated into Senators and Presidents and celebrities just vying to get a piece of hating me so they can get more lucrative promotions claiming--every single one--how kindly and compassionate and equality-minded and fair and anti-racist and "fighting" against evil they all are--even those who espouse "evil" agendas claim they are on God's side.... like the people in Gainesville who were "devout" Christians who said they were going to "fatten me (you) up" they said as my body gained blubbery goo and that poisoning is still something I have to fight to stave off. Plus more endless hate every single day from people who are hateful endlessly sticking their stinking videos on my social media so if I click on it they can claim that despite all their spite and hate and violence towards me, they are "brainwashing" me into clicking on their bs and K-rap crap. Oh, the memories of what transpired back in 2002-2003 or longer in Gainesville and the similarities of now, except that the situation has worsened with the advent of increased technological terrorism and the blase attitude people have towards it on all levels. But, if you are a student and can now pay these exorbitant prices, Bridgelight Townhomes is one of the best places possible for apartment-style living near University of Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment