Saturday, October 1, 2022

Bridgelight Townhomes--Gainesville, Florida. It was a beautiful place to be slowly poisoned to death as I experienced it---(terror gangs poisoning my food, my body bloated up completely by the organized poisoning/terror of the wonderful "nice" people in this most beautiful place to live--management, etc).

 "Take a Virtual Tour of Bridgelight & Napier Grant". CMCApartments. May 22, 2020.





I had a loft-ceiling apartment facing a beautiful, high wood fence that faced a field with a huge walkway leading to a pond (alligators always adorning the scenery). I watched the smoke trail of a NASA launch coming out of Cape Canaveral--ascending from my back window--the flatness of Florida and the bright blue sky, I could see the huge silver-tainted trail of the emission of the rocket which hung in the air at least one hour after initial lift-off. I paid something like $500 per month back in 2001-2002---now the cost is more than doubled or perhaps nearly tripled. The bus system was so slow I mostly walked to the store (2+ miles away) and even to campus (3+ miles away) but not usually. The "student" bus lines drove past UF to fields right next to campus of horses in wood-fenced pastures---it was extremely beautiful. The best apartment I have ever lived in, although I was being poisoned very badly at the time. At least none of the people surrounding me gave the usual Christian theme while they were attacking me. I got that living in the downtown area of Gainesville from people practicing all kinds of religions but performing the exact same rites of passage into this hate/terror global one-themed organization. Meanwhile, I am being still pecked to death by the opportunists who attack me because I shift my attention to one or another media personality while I remain glued and stuck to one spot with all this hardening poison in my body (remnants of Gainesville and every place else I have ever lived). One after the other, these mostly men come to "HATE" upon me and get their promotions. The revolving door of one hate bot after the next, all programmed in exactly the same way, is astounding. Some use racism, some use ageism, some use just simple hate without pretext to hate, some use any excuse possible--but they just keep on coming. One of them is busy now due to the hurricane, but the others just fill in the gaps. I miss the daze back in Gainesville when this technology was just beginning to be implemented, as I first experienced this teleportation bs back when I lived at Bridgelight Townhouses when I was trying to find housing in Miami because I had been accepted into the FIU program for getting an ESL certificate at the Master's Level--to teach English abroad because I was becoming so ill and not getting ANY health care worthwhile (despite being on Medicaid I was even misdiagnosed at the Alachua County Health Care clinic--the poor people's clinic in other words--for the simple problem of hypothyroidism, much less for any serious ailment). I realized I had to leave the country in fact to try to solve this mystery of why my body was bloating up, why I was becoming so paralyzed and sick--while I had been athletic and strong and mobile just a year before...? I also wanted to leave the US and I am so glad I finally accomplished that goal--and still don't want to return to that insane and inhumane country)--but I also wanted to live back in Miami where there were parties and beaches and people of all cultures and life instead of being stuck unable to get anywhere without a car in Gainesville, as the hate towards the poor in Florida is such that public transportation makes having a life in Florida nearly impossible without access to your own CO-emitting transportation). The hostility from the bigots of Gainesville was almost as bad as the hate from the "liberals" who teleport me now--not nearly as bad as the most "benevolent" "liberal" "anti-racist/sexist" rapist enablers and absolute haters who endless opportune off this contract off me with unjustified hate thrust at me every time they teleport me--just after being freshly poisoned upon first waking they conglomerate upon me in pairs or circles of them--every day, if not one, then others quickly fill in the empty spaces. They become so violent and disgusting I fight to find others to replace them just because at the onset of the "contract" they are just warming up. Then used to violence and hate and the energy they feed off, they become more addicted and thus increase the violence. It never ends. But it began in Gainesville with a French pigape out of Paris who was beginning his real estate venture in Miami---and then it has become full-blown daily and nightly ever since--with every prick and scumbag who joins in getting instant promotions and for some after years of having my teeth nearly knocked out and my body mutilated nightly and daily with hate and torture--they get millions of dollars and top positions for it--but it all began in Gainesville, Florida, this very open teleportation bs and it's still ongoing over 20 years later--it has never stopped since then. //

But I was there becoming extremely ill as people on all sides were poisoning me to death and probably raping me as well while I was in a comatose sleep state--in this most beautiful apartment complex--with the "cool" students and the "Christian" blatherers surrounding me and the "lesbian" alternatives and etc--oh yes, it was a stranglehold of hate and it's still never ending today-- and I had no clue as to how or why this was happening (putting on 25 pounds within the first 6 months of living in Gainesville, and that was before moving to Bridgelight Townhomes--it used to be called "apartments" when I lived there when the rent was $500 per month but utilities were so high not even using air conditioning I was paying a minimum of $25 per month without any air con, internet and just a few fans. People were paying $500 per month to air con a house in some parts of Gainesville. But anyways---memories--it was, however, the nicest rental place I have ever lived in. I was only teleported a few brief times, I think the sickness of this tech was not as full-blown as it is now. That, of course, was shortly after 9/11 and eventually the surveillance and hate has accelerated into Senators and Presidents and celebrities just vying to get a piece of hating me so they can get more lucrative promotions claiming--every single one--how kindly and compassionate and equality-minded and fair and anti-racist and "fighting" against evil they all are--even those who espouse "evil" agendas claim they are on God's side.... like the people in Gainesville who were "devout" Christians who said they were going to "fatten me (you) up" they said as my body gained blubbery goo and that poisoning is still something I have to fight to stave off. Plus more endless hate every single day from people who are hateful endlessly sticking their stinking videos on my social media so if I click on it they can claim that despite all their spite and hate and violence towards me, they are "brainwashing" me into clicking on their bs and K-rap crap. Oh, the memories of what transpired back in 2002-2003 or longer in Gainesville and the similarities of now, except that the situation has worsened with the advent of increased technological terrorism and the blase attitude people have towards it on all levels. But, if you are a student and can now pay these exorbitant prices, Bridgelight Townhomes is one of the best places possible for apartment-style living near University of Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...