Saturday, October 22, 2022

Terrorist report: October 22, 2022. Will the elections ever prove to be anything but another springboard for covert and aspiring fascists of both parties to attack me in this teleportation terrorism in order to indulge in sick, psycho gratuity for endless promotions and awards? So they can continue nepotism, despotism in the name of "Democracy" but only for them.....everyone else eventually slated to be crushed, as their monopolies on power and control expand because this contract out on me is mostly for purposes of absolute power without end indefinitely. Everyone wants a piece of the action. Everyone not in will suffer or die, I predict. Will the elections ever prove to be authentically Democratic with purposes of creating an equitable society for people who want the freedom to live in peace and security for all? Does this sound sophomoric to you? If no one ever thought such thoughts, the world would suffocate in the greed of these rapacious takers I have been writing of for all these years as everyone still keeps allowing them to go on and on. History has been blotted with their crimes. Are you going to endlessly allow them to continue the United States despite any and or all election cycles replacing one liar or abuser that I write of, as you reading this may or may not understand that I am writing about reality albeit in an enforced hysterical way most of the time. Do you want a Dark Ages with fascist Europigapes or those who want to emulate all the millennia of that kind of fascist oppressive master-slave/Imperialism controlling the United States ANY LONGER

 Raped again by one of the next pair/duo of haters/abusers/rapists/bigots who have a plan to work with the MAGA actors and politicians of both Parties (since 2020, it's been Democrats coming to threaten to kill me, insulting, threatening, mocking, laughing, participating and telling me to obey the pig ape whores or else....as they all get more deals, more promotions, and one psycho creep after the next runs to poison, drug, rape, abuse, have my body maimed and mutilated while the group of shit who have been doing the same, taking turns for over a decade watch on, either in their chairs in rows as the next pair of pig celebrities or politicians take turns raping, abu sing, insulting, name-calling--and every time I defend myself more is destroyed in my home and on my body. After a decade, all has been destroyed, my body is completely covered with marks, cuts, damaged skin and hair, endless infections from fungus and stinking objects and things inserted into my body while sleeping and unable to defend myself. Mechanical arms just put more poison in my shampoo, which I kept for a few minutes out of my sight and otherwise the bottles are wrapped and tied with layers of strings and rubber bands and buried under objects--to try to stop the poisoning of my hair. But while I was in the shower, I put the shampoo and conditioner on a little tray outside the shower to let them dry, and the mechanical arms opened the bottles and when I used them again today, after using the shampoo this years of attack resumed--so I know what a product I am using has been poisoned because my hair immediately shrinks, falls out in clumps, I can tell what is going on after so many YEARS of this going on and on. The hair they damaged to the point that I had rubber scalp for at least the last year with hair refusing to grow back is surrounded by a few clumps of hair that are damaged but hanging off my head--almost the entire crown has been doused with these chemicals which I could not stop until I finally figured out how to wrap my head at night so tightly in at least 6 layers of material and strings and rubber bands tying all under the layers so my hair stops falling out. But they got me again. Raped again by yet another pompous a$$ out to abuse, insult and threaten me while raping, and then getting whatever huge million dollar deal out of it while I sit here fighting to not have my hair fall out. Trying to not become homeless as they have blocked all my finances and after stealing ideas. Which brings me to yet another idea theft that rotten and ugly foul pig-filthalina, the wife of pig pitt the shit creep rapist fascist Nazi actor-so-called has stolen yet another concept and idea i wrote of. I saw it today in another movie she is making, based on classical music and ideas I wrote of maybe 3 years ago--it was just as pig pit the shit had my computer broken, and that was during an entire year of endless torture from that ugly and sick parasitic scum creep because I wrote on my Facebook page that I wanted this sick shit of him and his rotten stupid ugly pig wife endlessly stealing my ideas and then torturing me first to obtain the ideas, and then torturing me for writing anything beyond basic nothingness that isn't threatening to their intellectual mediocrity--and then they torture me for responding in anger and they torture me to keep their endless contracts of torturing me and getting promoted--so it's never-ending. I wrote of Maria Callas and that was when filthy pig pit had my computer broken and I recall it well--but exactly what date, the years of endless torture from that pair of filth has been so endless I can go back and the shit is never-ending so I can't recall exactly when this happened--only that it was during the year preceding when filthy pig pit was handed an Oscar for the nth year of him attacking me, and this contract is still ongoing just passed to another pair of nasty and dirty Europigape fascists--the Russian one is of pure fascist Totalitarian stock and is well-trained in violence of this type--just like he's a natural at it and obviously his culture has prepared him for his infiltration of the USA--but, going into a ranting out-of-sync state at this point.

-------------

That was the year that pig pit was handed an Oscar for his role in the movie about Manson, a theme I also wrote of while yet another H-wood parasite was part of this stealing ideas from me and then threatening me with death and having me poisoned and mutilated, raped abused discarded with hate and then poisoned and abused slowly to death contract that no one can ever stop---it seems after a decade of asking people to stop this in these goddamn posts that so many are reading it's still going full steam ahead. Democrats now fighting T-rump are fully in with the fascist Nazi celebrity crew who really put Trump into power by handing him this contract out on me--and the hate and torture was disgusting and it hasn't really stopped.

---------

So raped by this Russian who for the last two weeks now I have been telling to go away, that he's a pig after he calls me the B-word because I explained when he called me a pig--in other words--for gulping food down because the poison his buddies sitting in the chairs watching as he threatens and calls me names and now he's raping me while I'm unconscious but teleported--can't fight back, calling me all these hateful names --but while eating, in this surveillance torture rape mutilation chamber, he's saying with hate that I should just stick the food (like a pig, but he didn't say those words) in my mouth. The stupid and foul pig ape whores have been insulting how I eat because the poison the stupid pig ape celebrities have ordered put in my body are bloating poisons that expand in my intestines--so I am essentially STARVING although I look huge and bloated and "fat" but it's the poison these pig whores have ordered put in my food. I told this rotten Russian, in a friendly way, that the bloating poisons that his friends--the usual pig ape culprits who haven't stopped having my body and property and home and finances and sleep and everything else destroyed but they must steal all from me they can use for their own sense of power, to appear like they are not the mediocrity hate pig apes that they truly are--

but I told this hateful abuser using the voice-to-skull, after a week of his abuse, of insults, of my property sprayed with stinking filth, his English creep partner raping me and yelling insults at me after I wrote about the reality and the truth of what the shit group has done and how they are fascists and Nazis and writing with a kind of anecdotal evidence--(it was the Lagerfeld posts and etc, just a last week)--but as this hater was insinuating that I eat like a pig, I said in a friendly joking way that it's due to the poisons his friends put in my body which stuff my intestines and I am starving. Not that I have to defend how I am eating in the privacy of my room while pigs and whores are using every kind of surveillance on me and then having their minions enter into my room to rape, put my hips and spine out of place while poisoning my food with bloating poisons which seep into every injury as they keep on, and they keep on, injuring my body. I have remained with bloating and hard poisons in my body for over 11 years of just simply trying to detox while they keep putting the poison in my body. 

The Russian rapist parasite abuser then told me that the pigs he is obtaining his filthy and nasty promotion or whatever he is getting with his wife or whatever group of whores he is operating with out of his country or out of Europigapeland--he's a true Europigape fascist Nazi and there is no doubt about it--his defection from Russia only brought out the absolute tyrant in him as he's been handed a status of elitism where by his Totalitarian fascism can flourish--not a fighter trying to obtain freedom from tyranny at all; but a wanna-be aristocrat who wants the usual Imperialism and overtake of America and fascism and Nazism--which maybe he could not expand upon as much as he can in my country, which has been overrun by pigs like him and the pigs of this celebrity group out of Whorewood is like a breeding ground for them to enter and get every kind of welcome party by these noxious whores from American background. Trump is just one of them. The rest are still being handed awards and prizes and filthalina has been welcomed into the UN as a feminist while she obtained her ideas completely from my writings and rantings after she had first Depp and then this German filth pig ape violinist and now this Russian (who told me he has German heritage, and coming out of Russia that could mean he's a byproduct of the Nazi invasion of Russia and his behavior is absolutely in keeping with that mentality--he's very violent and the mixture of his and this endless allowance and training into fascism in Whorewood and the 4th Reich programming is like throwing gas on fire.

------------------

So it's not a good day.  The midterms are in a few weeks. What if the Democrats win? What for me will this result in? More liberal fascist Nazis coming to exploit me but out of the newly elected Democratic Congress? If that happens at all?

0000

But my brain is in a sieve strain---the technology is blasting into my brain, I can't think in a linear fashion and never in a calm and analytic clear state--they are ramping up something like my limbic system--enhancement of hyper-emotionalism, reduction of cognitive clarity--


I told this Russian hateful thing, on his power trip, with the English yapping hater going along with every insult and attack, raping me as well, taking turns--with the celebrities out of Whorewood, the Americans as usual watching and filthalina is undoubtedly gently wiping the cheek of the latest rapist, the dancer--because she "cares" so much about "women" except when it comes to having men rape me as she watches on with her beady ugly eyes--but to continue--


I told this obnoxious Russian fascist Nazi that his friends were poisoning me and that is why I am starving and eating in an almost insatiable way--I said it in a friendly tone of voice because this abuser is knee-jerking on my every reaction and trying to use threats and violence and sickeningly disgusting filth attacks on my body and in my body and in the teleportation skits of death and hate and abuse and homelessness which he, like all the other parasitic filth and crap of this group, has so quickly adhered to because they are all sick and rotten hateful black holes as personalities.

I told him this, and the next thing he did was call me the b-word and then rape me. First, he told me that they said they had not poisoned me, but I know what they have been doing besides poisoning me: breaking my toe, cutting out part of my uterus, making my hair fall out until it' s permanently balding and gone with huge bald spots on the entire crown of my head, insertions of metal objects under my cuticles night after night for years as I scrambled to try to figure out how to stop this (which as I wrote, *I must cover my entire body as much as possible with things that mechanical arms can't penetrate--after years of fighting to stop the opening of all the panels in this tiny studio by mechanical arms which open the front door despite any lock system I have in place as they are doing this from the inside.

The pigs you all are cheering on, who are still claiming that they are ant-racist, pro homosexuality, pro feminist, anti-rape, etc etc anti Totalitarian now that the Russian fascist is involved his big spin back in the late 70's was that he's fighting Big Bro out of the Russian hole and movies were made about how he's just a nice and gentle man looking for independence out of a totalitarian state--but alas, what a usual bs con job sold off as a movie plot for the usual propagandized Whorewood circuit of bs political machination nation.

----------------------

Thus, in other words, his lack of compassion is astounding. He is not entirely hostile but I am now at the point, after having been raped by him last night, ready to fight him physically as I have had to do this over and over for years and years against one after the next. This man has made his life out of having perfect muscular agility and I am thus really unable to fight physically in this case. Otherwise, saying no has no effect. Asking for people to intervene and stop this only brings on more recruits looking to do the same or something similar. The Europigapes (including Russia) are more violent and fascistic than the Americans, literally this is true in every case I have been teleported. They are truly genocidal and murderous, and when I write that they want to first indoctrinate the Americans into fascism, create divisions and then take over, it just falls on deafness and collusion. 

I am sickened by the lack of response but I write again because it's me waiting for the elections and the promise I thought would happen back in 2016, because Obama didn't stop this group of celebrities who helped sponsor him so he couldn't do anything to stop them--and when they all welcomed Trump into the mix, Obama still couldn't and wouldn't intervene--and I had no idea who or what Trump was about, I knew he was a silly reality show personality (in my opinion because most of these shows to me I can't take seriously and they are silly, all) but I didn't understand that he's this rabid vicious white supremacist that I was confronted with the first time he teleported me; only because I clicked on one of his many Facebook post hacks into my private page--hoping he would be something "alternative" as he had advertised prior to his first election in 2016---alas, another huge distortion of fantasy. I then waited another 4 years while filthy pigalina and pig pit went at me literally every single day, bringing on fascist Nazi rapists out of Europigapeland--Germans, Canadians, French, etc the infiltarting Nazis who want AMerican to go down so they can take control--and stupid apes like filthalina and pig pit are only too willing to do this because now they are fully indoctrinated into Europigape "fashion" and are "elitist" now and can torture, rape and behave like rabid fascist Imperialists due to the stature of pretending they are gentle and kindly loving humanitarians in their shitty movies--now for a decade these ideas derived from their torture of me--both of the pieces of rotten sick and ugly crap


but the Russian must defend them, as the system he wants to install in America is so close to it's fulfillment--and the Europigapes out of London and all those who raped and beat and threatened me are h is partners waiting for the really nasty Russian abuser to use all the tactics he was told about and perhaps even used back then in Russia before defecting and then defecating on America (which is their plan after they defect or they just get welcomed with open arms and legs and red carpet treatment in destroyed Whorewood where the meaningless movies are endlessly awarded every year--now amplified by filthalina having movies that are unusual because of MY IDEAS THAT SHE STOLE

no payment to me, now more hair falling out because they poisoned me. THis Russian pig ape sneering in hate when I explained that these pigs he is operating with poisoned me, and he just called me a hateful name and then raped me and insulted me before and after. He's the bitch, really. No one can seem to understand this, they always and only keep awarded fascist white supremacist pieces of shit into power. 

So I am stuck here waiting for another election to try to oust the disgusting and now openly fascist Americans who have all been showered with false and very fake charm by the Europigapes who they deem to be the epitome of culture and all that they want to emulate. I consider Russia to be just another form of Europigapeland and whatever they say, my experience here in Thailand around all these vacationing fascist Nazis includes the exact same mentality from Russians and perhaps the Europigapes truly obtained their fascism in this horrid genocidal set of protocols (gang stalking, etc) from the Russians and really from Stalin's tactics in the first place.

--------------------

I have to admit, as usual, that this post has been hyperbolic, ranting and rage-filled with curses--this is not "me" but a result of the brain-altering tech, combined with non-stop duress and torture, drugging and the effects of my cognitive processes being thwarted to an extreme under the influence of this technology endlessly being blasted into my brain by the terrorists surrounding me, as ordered in a long chain of "command" by those same politicians who are "fighting for Democracy" (i.e. the Select Committee).

---------

Besides all that explanation, briefly--put (under duress of hacking blocks to the keyboard so the act of typing is another factor in all the obstructions that are without end, every keystroke is an act of literal pounding down with my entire hand.

---------

I am under this kind of violence because I am alone in fighting for my human rights, as expressed by every Charter of the UN that filthalina has taken her whorish vows to--(but fully supported in a collateral way by The Oathkeepers and the rest of the Neo-Nazi fascist brigade up to the highest political and celebrity tiers).

I am only fighting for my right to self-hood. to not be trafficked as some new-fangled technocratic sex trafficking celebrity/politico ring--formerly scumbags in "normal" society now "elevated" into worsening of the violence as the "elite" parasites suck out everything possible and are showered with awards for this heinous behavior--touted as "elitist" and of course Europigapes are at the helm of the entire sinking ship, so they can dock their own flotilla into the American disaster they are helping to create--the ones who control H-wood is seems to me as an outsider not privy to who is actually in the driving positions of this insidious contract. I can assure you that it's not Graham, not Trump, not the celebrities who I have been writing of--to whom they perform their acts of genocidal hate and violence aimed at me. My crime in their opinion is just in having said no and surviving the initial murder attempts which have left me partially paralyzed and fighting while the pieces of shit you all cheer on as your politicians and celebrities (whom I have written of all these years, the very long, long list of them) as they continue the horrific poisoning and I am called a b-word by the Russian fascist Nazi imposter "defector" who wants me crushed and is very well versed in how the process of silencing and destroying lives so the pig class can feed off those they trample upon with glib glee. 
that truly is the state of the nation at this time. Years of Trickle Down economics have helped in large part to create this ultra wealthy wanna be Europigapeland fascist Nazi Imperialist and the lifestyle of the planet gobblers of resources in Whorewood exemplifies this assertion to the Will to Power a la Nazism and the $4th Reich.


No matter how often I write, I am so discredited, I can't get my thoughts out in any serious manner and I am "supposed" to be something like a ranting obliterated--

So far, though, the years of me writing warnings have all come to pass. Everything I write if is of honest appraisal and not skewed reactionary hysteria or hyperbolic rage. I write in the style of ranting rage and hyperbolic hysteria because of the effect of the tech on my brain, blocking analytic and cognitive cool and calmness, but the analyses and what I write is fact based on experience that is accurately written and honest and truth. 

The liars are now calling me the b-word for telling the honesty about how filthy and sick they are. This filthy sick behavior is being advertised within the 4th Reich circuit as a meritocracy award promotional scheme. So far, America has almost lost it's Democracy as a result of both no one ever stopping this group, not believing me or my accurate and truthful albeit "hysterical" hyperbolic mind controlled/brain/blocked rantings but you can hear smooth glib lies or a drugged up victim who will spit out with rage the truth--in this case at least. 

I am being assaulted in this manner because the pigs aren't getting what they want as instant gratification immediately. This is what they are being instructed and programmed into believing that they are "entitled" to every instant award and idea to steal from people like me who have spent YEARS studying while they just drug and torture me, then because I am an honest and down-to-earth person in intimate relationships (always drugged all my life, but always wanted an authentic experience devoid of sleaze and meaningless debauchery--but not so with the pigs who date raped and drugged me) but now---years of this and I am fighting back. Thus part of my uterus cut out, my skin damaged so badly it looks like it's repitilian with scales from chemicals poured onto my skin--not just once or for a week but every day for YEARS. My hair mostly gone and not growing back, huge balding patches cover my head, what is left is so damaged it's like straw. Insertions under my skin that appear like sebaceous cysts--truly disfiguring. Broken toes, nails so glued down from hardening poison put on them every day for so many years they no longer grow--blackened toenails and fingernails--from insertions--etc the list is far, far too long I can write and then "remember" more after I get off. My body covered with this. I was being poisoned while I was unaware of my predicament and was "performing" according to the drug and mind control protocols (because I was duped and drugged to the point of internal collapse) and thus, regardless, I was being poisoned to death just because these fascist Nazi pig ape whores don't want to see me have a chance to live and have more success than even a single pig ape of their group--I used to win and win in everything I really tried to do--so poisoned with intention of murder.

Now I am being beaten, raped and torture with full permission of Democrats from the Biden Administration up to the highest levels--sans Biden himself participating but obviously he either has given permission or knows (he must know--he does know, he did that internet cyber stalking stunt that all these other creeps do)

of course, writing this is supposed to be evidence for my deranged schizophrenic mental state--according to the police and psych-actors involved in discrediting me for my every word or statement of fact.

Thusly I was called the B-word for telling this rapist abuser that I have been poisoned by his friends and the YEARS OF THESE pigs making insulting comments about how much I gulp food down because I am so ill from their poisoning was met with sneering hateful intimidation that I am lying and a b-word--etc etc

So I urge people to understand that this mentality is what this group wants to foist upon society in a much larger scale and I am merely the prototype and object of reverse social engineering--that is, they want me to be programmed to be a "slave" but it's really programming for the pigs to be brainwashed into this 4th Reich Nazi mentality. It is very persuasive especially when lead roles and oscars and awards and every kind of deal is handed to all the creeps participating and the awards and incentives include politicians --as they saw how much Trump got out of this, they truly participate with oppressing me.

---------

The one thing I thought of today after my hair once more began falling out was that of the bloody revolution that occurred in places like France and Russia. The absolute oppression and hate and disregard that these pieces of shit filth are dumping on me just for fighting for any and all human rights--this was the prevailing mentality but amplified at least ten-fold in those years of yore--back in 18th Century France, back in 20th Century Russia--where the oppressed reveled in rivers of blood flowing in the streets. That may seem foreign or antiquated to Americans who are used to a Town Hall approach, but this form of absolute violence and  murder is the looming threat that these celebrity bitches are covertly partnering in with politicians like those of the Select Committee looking for a presidential run in 2024, and those who are Speakers and vying to be exonerated for their crimes against The United States--now taking their complaints to the Supreme Court--because they haven't yet been fully exempted from trying to destroy elections but so far they still must be somewhat accountable to the actual law so they are attacking me to get out of their crimes by really violating my life and home and body. 


My body of course, is so broken down I really am fighting for my life and the stress is absolutely killing me. That, of course, is the plan and it's a "soft" murder approach. Still no one will come to stop this or protect me so this crap is stopped. Will the elections ever prove to be anything but another springboard for covert and aspiring fascists of both parties to attack me in this teleportation terrorism in order to indulge in sick, psycho gratuity for endless promotions and awards? So they can continue nepotism, despotism in the name of "Democracy" but only for them.....everyone else eventually slated to be crushed, as their monopolies on power and control expand because this contract out on me is mostly for purposes of absolute power without end indefinitely. Everyone wants a piece of the action. Everyone not in will suffer or die, I predict. Will the elections ever prove to be authentically Democratic with purposes of creating an equitable society for people who want the freedom to live in peace and security for all? Does this sound sophomoric to you? If no one ever thought such thoughts, the world would suffocate in the greed of these rapacious takers I have been writing of for all these years as everyone still keeps allowing them to go on and on. History has been blotted with their crimes. Are you going to endlessly allow them to continue the United States despite any and or all election cycles replacing one liar or abuser that I write of, as you reading this may or may not understand that I am writing about reality albeit in an enforced hysterical way most of the time. Do you want a Dark Ages with fascist Europigapes or those who want to emulate all the millennia of that kind of fascist oppressive master-slave/Imperialism controlling the United States ANY LONGER?  

No comments:

Post a Comment