Friday, December 20, 2024

2nd time today: more semen-dead meat-laced permanently staining/sticking gelatinous substance poured into the defrost tray behind my refrigerator---put into a nook in the otherwise hugely protruding wall structure of extended cabinets which are the fake wall separating my room from the room next door; there IS no wall, it is a series of removable/opening panels through which mechanical arms are entered to pour suck stinking filth into my space. I was on my patio so I could not see from whence the attack had come. The foul dirty filth who ordered this are watching feeling sexually turned on, excited and vindicated by the endless decades of these attacks upon me for any resistance or response to the terror apparatus, writing to a nearly black and void readership which can barely respond until the threat is so looming into your own lives that finally you emerge as a collective albatross to respond--lethargic but a bit panicked now as all I have been writing of, considered "crazy" and so "bad" is now apparently coming to life as a monster that might actually be coming for YOU next. As I wrote so long ago, there will be no action until people realize that I am not the problem and that I did nothing to deserve it, but if people saw this happening to me and did nothing, and they now fear that they will be targets, and t hey are now losing power, they may lose much more when the 4th Reich comes into full international power, then you will have indeed deserved "it" if you continue to allow this group to go on with domestic, State-sponsored terrorism. So far, no president has given even the smallest concern about this they gloat in it, they revel in it, the Senators revel and dance around and laugh, the former "hope and change" laughs about a reversion to fascist Nazism imposed into American culture because he and his family can continue to get media coverage for their tv shows about Black blonde Beyonce being a private Nazi-spewing hate along with Jay Z and the tv shows this former president family write is about black girls being "strong and powerful" by killing any black men who get in their way--or white, not sure I can't remember how many casualties and which race I do remember that black men were the targets. It was based on Nazi Beyonce, in my situation I wrote of this for years. That is why they are joining with Nazis (rhetorical question)...? To promote Black nazism.

 On the same theme of the "pecking order" the "food chain" and the "feeding frenzy" for down-pressor rights in the 4th Reich being fully implemented by all above--so they are paid in multi-millions for their effort to conform to 4th Reich standards of minority minion antisemitism and the murder of those who will not submit or agree to their supremacy claims and demands---(this group is torturing me for analysis of the symbolism contained in their Nazi-programming media--I have not yet seen any cultural interpretation of symbolism done by any of the critics they only focus on performance and basic theme as if there are no underlying programming messages embedded, whatsoever).


Jackie Chan (I did not want to write THE OBAMAS openly above) but now I will name names

he spent more than 2 months--I don't know how long but it felt like forever--attacking me as a vicious bully when my nervous system was under attack, I was drugged, my body huge with poisons (as it still is but then it was liquid stinking filth trapped in pockets inside my body which I have had to rip out using extreme exercises which I had to amalgamate myself from observing some of the videos which the Chinese Martial Artists hacked into my YouTube--and others which I discovered myself and then they began a barrage because if I clicked on one video, they could then justify teleporting me to torture abuse and more drugging poisoning and etc.

Chan the worst of the bullies

he is now coming out with his formulaic movie about the young (white Italian-sounding name actor) boy as victim of bullies, needing the ancient-knowledge nice old Chinese "victim" of racism--so it would seem something like a poor janitor or whatever--Karate Kid, is that the name my brain is currently under mind control blanketing and I only watched a few minutes of the movie back in the day--

it came out again with the Smith's son playing the poor little victim role and the Chinese "sifu" training him to be a fighter for righteousness (of course, all actors are horrid racist perpetrators of fascism when they possibly can obtain promotions for their movies based on formulaic returns of movie themes--for decades)


and, the pecking order movie that Jackie Chan has made, out of bullying me viciously to the point I had to write and write, he was yanked off feeding off abusing me as a parasite

and the movie trailer I saw is apparently about the former white privileged male who had starred in the 80's version (looking well-off, looking like a wealthy white male because in real life he is, probably)

and there is a young "victim" Chinese boy--teen I mean. I can only guess that the subject is of the Chinese boy being bullied looking for martial arts support to fight off the bad guys. My interpretation of the "message" of this film is that by bullying me viciously, Chan let it be known that Chinese, and males in particular, are on a higher level of the trickle-down Nazi/Mafia 4th Reich than me (representing the "bad" Jews who do not automatically conform to Nazi subjugationg and allow racism and antisemitism to continue, laughing at victims like me and trying to fully bring in every fascist white Nazi Mafia supremacist not only into their homes, their bodies and into Israel but into the world with me being the universal target--and I have not  been associated with Jews just the cliche they are trying to endlessly foist upon me--as a symbol)_

that is the feeding food chain that the blonde Nazis of Whorewood and of the English Harlots team which has just wrought as much hate vitriol physical violence, the same principle applies--push her down (meaning me and all that I am supposed to "represent" and we are on the higher level of the death food chain of the 4th Reich)

and that is what I believe is the "real" message of the next Jackie Chan movie. They will probably say that they want to bring "martial arts" into America as Bruce Lee had done. Bruce Lee's widow is fully a part of this team, by the way. She has been personally involved in all these months of torture since I clicked on a series of Bruce Lee videos because I was searching for some alternative to the basic stretch videos that Baryishnikov had his employees hack into my YouTube, so HIS friends could be incorporated into the terrorism group if I so much as clicked on their hacked videos


hacking is very horrid now, pounding and rewriting backspacing is constant almost every word and letter

another set of hours cleaning, writing pounding on the keyboard and so much time wasted. Hopefully this will do some benefit to fighting in real time fighting not fictitious movie fantasy "fighting" or photo-op political "fighting" for a real cause that no one can be concerned against until the "wolf is literally breaking down the door".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...