Tuesday, December 17, 2024

Another threat to my life immediately after Senator Klobuchar attacked me with a grim look of death on her face after I was enraged from years, decades of murder torture rape and abuse which she has laughed about and joined in with yesterday--I received a letter bundle sent via USPS tracking out of Las Vegas Disability Determination Services, which is a review. I am chronically disabled not temporarily--they have never sent me any letters until today, the time stamp was 4 pm but I checked my mail t his morning way past 4 pm LA time and there was no letter sent during business hours. It was sent this evening and the time changed to 4 pm but it was sent around 8 a.m. the next day it was "stamped" as being sent. I have been determined chronically disabled, not just temporarily. Never have I received a stamped USPS letter demanding a physical review until today, the day when Klobucher came to laugh and then glare with murderous hate after I lost my control after decades of non-stop torture, rape anad the German rapist right there with Klobuchar watching glaring with murderous hate after I just was outraged and began fighting after they began hitting me--these men who have raped and attacked me. She has responded by sending out a physical examination determination demand, I believe it was her. It could be my death I cannot go to any place where they demand I go for an examination. The mail service in Los Angeles has lied to me stating they would open and scan mail but they refuse to do it now so they only will tell me maybe the name of the sender or address, maybe. They charge me more than exorbitant and incorrect mailing prices to have a single page letter sent via their "cheapest" service is more than $ 60 and this is a "box" and the contents are "bound package" which means a stack of papers.

 Hypertension is a beeoch--I am dying from stress. I read on gang stalking websites that the goal of the terror groups is to abuse the target to death with stress and this group of filth is doing it. I just phoned the 
Social Security Administration and I was told by a chirpy no-nonsense bureaucrat that any letters sent to me within the Social Security Administration she would have record of. She told me nothing more than the COLA letter was sent out recently.

But the last time I phoned the same SS number, I was LIED TO yes they lied about the change in the log-in system which now records your exact location, your IPS address and time and everything is digitalized now.

She told me nothing else had been sent out. I asked her if disability determination was within or not within the Social Security Administration and she repeated chirpy annoyed "anything sent out by the Social Administration I would have record of and nothing was sent out" but her voice was crisp no nonsense no jokes allowed. I made a joke and I said out of stress relief: I though it was a Christmas present from YOU (meaning them) and she tried to hang up and I told her Merry Christmas and happy new year in a delightful tone and she said Merry Christmas and instantly hung up.

I don't know if she is lying or not. I was told a direct lie which lead me to have to pay a few hundred dollars as a result of the lie out of going in a tail-chasing fight to get past the hacking which blocked me from logging into this imperative site for my financial security which is very slim and always on the verge of destruction and always being threatened to be pulled away from me by the death hate team of Whorewood and now Congress-Whorewood, more sinister now ever increasing then the celebrities who are demonically possessed and evil and stupid but educated politicians sleazy demonically possessed and sick are far more sinister and nefarious and more murderous. Alas that America is sliding into outright sick sinister murderous politicians using this modern technology they all love what Elon Musk will provide them with--endless rape and torture victims endless date rape teleportation drugging victims--more orgies where their senses are expanded into ecstasy so they can "love" people when they have no capability to love in any sexual encounter--the drugging will permit the opening of closed aspects of the brain and nervous system

and I realize now that the package, sent from an undisclosed location to this mail service which, since I opened the box and they LIED to me about their services, now preventing me from knowing what mail I receive and charging me something like $500 to mail a bundle of papers--for example

absolute lies; they told me they would open and scan letters now they claim they are not "allowed" to open letters. I signed and notarized through much effort and abuse at a mail station with a predictable abuse situation the USPS 1583 form, and there are no webcams available in my area, and this group broke my webcam so it barely works--after NEVER having ever used it it behaved like a used 1981 experiment in technology

all my cameras are hacked to operate the same way

and so, I received a notice of mail package from USPS--no location other than Las Vegas, and a "bundle" but the mail service refuses to do anything but charge me about 1000% more, part of the terror racket operation all the filth scum and shit use to get their nasty promotions as being "the best"

and this mail service has been labeled as "the best mail service" in Los Angeles now, but it wasn't labeled that just 6 months ago when I opened this box an dhave been stuck with almost no access to my mail

I received this package no information on sender. Because it is Las Angeles and the disability determination center is in Las Vegas I made this connection, but the lying hostile agent on the phone may have not been so crispy clean honest as she appeared to be with her starchy voice, stiff and pressed compressed and punctual no-nonsense but lying nevertheless. I will not know until I have to sweat it out tonight waiting for a reply. I sent a request to the USPS to track the sender and asked the defunct terrorist mail service for the name of the sender and address.

told nothing but a cola,  a little tiny cola adjustment of $20 was sent out to me a letter but no message in my account online yet

and they never send any letters that are deadly serious to the online account as well--you have to get it in person

and the next administration wants to cut social security from people who are on the brink of being homeless or dead and must have MORE money not less


it has taught me an unbelievable lesson which I already knew--looking at the f-ing government or the YouTube bs is worthless the news the anchors the society is just a dead drowning rat suffocating on it's platitudes it killed decades ago


watching any more of these lying politicians on any tv tube podcast and the rotten youtube podcasters is like self-punishment for me by now they are all attacking me all trying to use me all full of lies and total bullshit, the politicians are outright genocidal murdering sick fucks lying constantly and feeding off misery and death--stealing as much from the public and turning society into a bloodbath.

==========

Update, next morning: response from my mail service, informed that the package was, indeed, coming out of the Las Vegas SSA administration for health care providers in CA---which is out of the Disability Determination Services general area of Las Vegas, perhaps not the same exact office but from the general information pool.

I had asked the sniffy spiffy woman, who was cheery and friendly but bot-like--if the offices for DDS (disability services) Las Vegas were out of the same Government agency umbrella as the SSA (social sec admin) she repeated a formula statement because she did not know: "any letter coming from the Social Security Administration I would have record of" (or a paraphrase of that statement, which she only would repeat). I must repeat that in addition to the endless hacking of the keyboard right now, my brain is also under attack now, as it was when I was using SKYPE to phone the general SSA 800-line. My brain jumped and skipped as I attempted for utter out any question--I wavered with "is it or is it...part of or not" as I stammered the question, immediately she nastily replied with the perfect bot voice "is it it or is it not part of the government what do you mean?" in interrogation "what a stupid question" type tone but pleasant computer blue voice nevertheless.


I asked if any letter coming out of Las Vegas, which I looked up is where Disability Determination for California does send out letters for all kinds of health care issues, including determination or re-determination. She responded with, "Any letter sent from Social Security Administration I would have information on".

She never answered the question but her tone implied that the question was ridiculous and "stupid" in other words, the tone condescending.

It turns out that the letter WAS from the Social Security Administration BUT out of the California-Nevada jurisdiction for disability services, claims, etc. My question, which I could not formulate my voice was not able to speak clearly, the attack on my throat with the microchip implant caused a slight disturbance but my brain was blocked from thinking clearly. I am certain this agent was aware of my situation as my phone calls in particular to government or other lending institution agencies (or anything else) are always re-directed with the hacking of all telecommunications devices (except in rare instances when I am in a hilly place, such as driving alone at night where I am not followed with vehicles next to a very dense wooded area and rocks and boulders and hillside could block signals of remote attack technologies--at such moments I find that I can actually "sing" my throat is not being blocked as it always is when I am attempting to sing, or speak on the phone. I know that the remote attacks relaying block signals to my brain, throat and nervous systems are not in full service at such moments. Wait until the network of satellites penetrates the skies for full and total tracking and attack upon the next generation of microchip implanted poor souls, poisoned by this hateful life-screw organization of wealthy fools who want all people to be their tools.


So, as I wrote above, yesterday, I could not trust what this perfected vocal bot-like person was ejecting out of her orifice yesterday on the phone, and it has proven to be correct, my apprehension of  being lied to.

Fortunately, it was more innocuous I obtained a bit of information about a State partnership of Nevada and California. 

Otherwise, the gamble is now how to juggle the system so that they cannot attack me and lie--not sure how in the world I can do that. The lying by government officials, institutions education establishments (i.e. financial aid from my university which forced a loan on me which I never requested and lied to me about how it operates and why--so drugged I was being murdered at the time because this organization of hate and racism could not tolerate me being well educated beyond drugged-up stupor and I just "accepted" the loan mostly because I was not in the area, could not go into the financial aid office directly I had already received the money and I was told I can't backtrack and change. I had signed the form because I was always in need of money instantly for survival as I relied on loans to live along with everything else--and I thought it would not be so bad and FAFSA had always been reliable. I am now blocked from receiving my Masters Degree because afterward, I was informed that the loan I had been given must be, in part repaid and I would not be able to receive my diploma for years of graduate study until I paid the pot of fools gold at the end of the rainbow.

It was the poisoning which lead me to have to rush for my life to try to get the poison out. More than 12 years later I finally found perhaps a few people not so engrossed in the murder protocols to actually care enough to stop the poisoning--and it could commence at any time.

But, that is how the system operates to murder--one thing goes wrong, the dominos fall the target gets shut  out of everything but the worst are the steal attacks on health. The extremely and nearly impossible microchip implants are perhaps impossible for the majority of people to comprehend or begin to asses whether they have been inflicted or not. When the attacks come, they come in very rare instances when the target is otherwise preoccupied with basically trying to save their lives from some catastrophe (such as almost being hit by cars).

but, my writings are just ignored. Everyone happily is following the mad piper off a cliff in the name of convenience and luxury modernity and innovation and controlling others, at more private levels of having victims to easily steal, rape and rob from or murder, etc etc (and of course, orgies with people who are consenting where senses from the drugging(s) are so enhanced that the participants are in ecstasy no matter what happens--all sensation is heightened at least --i don't know, ten-fold under this influence. People who are numb and sexually repressed or oppressed can be induced into the greatest love passion possible for people who are essentially abusive, whom they don't like never would want anything to do with.

For children who are susceptible this is a hate crime beyond mere social conditioning that puts people at huge advantage or disadvantage, usually for their entire lives.

And the laughter of the people put into power over this "God-like" power over others in the realm of the brain, one of the frontiers of expansion of tyranny and abuse of power---



No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...