Sunday, December 8, 2024

My situation of non-stop endless torture mutilation rape and attempted murder is by now one of the most violent and sickening examples of state-sponsored torture I have ever heard of. The Holocaust lasted a few years, but this is decades of non-stop torture and violence from presidents senators congress fuckers and whorewood scumbags, all exalted because no one will demand justice for me or provide evidence or stop this.///I have done nothing but compete and win, try to succeed and win and be healthy, athletic and beautiful and happy in living and then NOT TAKE ABUSE without defending myself. That is my list of crimes for which death is the sentence imposed upon me by this group of never-endingly sick stupid shit and scum who are constantly being put ito awards lists for my ideas, much of the years of this ongoing endless information -sucking rape fucking ordeal that they all just revel around like demons around a phallic maypole.//

 ...and now, the cursor has disappeared from the line above, I can't move the cursor and I am resorting to beginning here----


the hacking is contributing to the sensation of my head being in a spinning wheel just dizzy and when I stand-up, I am literally dizzy my vision is blurred the attacks on my brain are constant.

The shit whore apes are trying to force a contract of poisoning and raping the poison into my body by "entitled" white trash pig ape shit, mostly from Europigapeland whom I met mostly in MIami, stemming from the celebrity shit filth of Rambo and his French and Italian degenerate scumbags who are glorified in Miami because they are "Europiean" and so "classy" they can afford top designers to conceal the real stupid trash that they are. All they have to do is pay for designers to create an image illusion of class, to which Americans in particular the former "redneck" Floridians rush to worship, literally they worship these f-ers and the attacks upon me to replace me and many others for a total Europigapeland infusion taking over every business and residence with non-stop scores of realtors out of EUropigapeland and Russia is absolutely now taken-over

I was targeted for the American hate they have of the old world of genocide pogroms and endless crushing of Jews to be re-installed into America and I can remember all the years of the American parents of my former good friends in grade school telling their children in front of me, with derision, that "do you want her to really win any longer?" and the programming began for hate with English FROM ENGLAND programming the bigot Americans. As opposed to the lies of the trashy filth of Whorewood, I didn't grow up in their mediocrity mainstream suburbs I grew up around Ivy League professors I was around very wealthy and established people who have since been murderously targeted for destruction with full support of the bigots who have run the U.S. government and eliminated all threats to their take-over long ago.

The parents of my friends, also Ivy League educated tenured professors (the man who "programmed" me in the MK ULTRA is renounced for his linguistic series of books on educating children on language acquisition which includes tools for programming in learning and mental acquisition of implanting ideas and ways of thinking and perceiving. His name is Richard Anderson, from the Department of Psychology from the University of Illinois.  His nasty daughter Rachel was programmed into my brain by my Nazi mother to be my "best friend" and this was a lying abuser programmed by her years of living in ENGLAND while her father was on sabbatical in England being awarded for his programming into being mind fucked and then fucked by mind fuck scumbags who are stupid as hell porno sick fucks fromWhorewood.


It was the ENGLISH who began a campaign against my family and myself. AT least one of the groups, and my posts writing about this overtake is because IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING and filthy stupid dirty shitalina and her nasty father (the father first) were part of the movie Deliverance and my father, the professor a poet and Vietnam activist, were in literary consortiums in Atlanta being featured as promising writers by the author of Deliverance, James Dickey in 1975 this happened. The filth English fuck who raped and poisoned me for years, named Danny Moynihan, out of ENGLAND is married to the skank daughter of the pig ape shit (forgot his name, I think it's "ford" but he also directed Exorcist 3, which of course would be fitting for the demonic mentality and spiritual morass of these a$$-scumbag shit whores who are evil as sick muck)

I am now cursing. It has taken years of writing about this repeatedly and I do hope that after Trump Obama Hillary Clinton et al have participated in this heinous contract out on me, including Musk, that someone is fucking listening at least partially to this.

The father who directed Deliverance is the father to the wife of Danny Moynihan who is a part of the Royal Crown establishment in London and England. He has attacked me since 1987 but I believe much earlier as my father was creative and unique, so these stupid filth hate whores decided that many original ideas could be sucked out of my father, who made sure that he was a part of my London "green card" visa stay in England and in Euroland which I obtained after graduating college. I was put on a street, Redcliff Road, across from Danny Moynihan in a bedsit. I never chose the location I asked a realtor under drugging for a little room to rent with a garden backyard, which this had in Chelsea. Ever since Moynihan stole ideas from me back in 2009 until now, dirty ugly English-mother spurted out sick shitalina and pig pitt have been following what MOynihan had done to me by stealing my ideas, having me poisoned to death and fucing the poison intom y body every day

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beautiful malibar spinach plants being killed as well as a kale plant. This is food I am growing on my patio and as always, chemicals sprayed so the leaves are sagging, the plant slowly dies. After growing it for 2 months. This has been non-stop ongoing every plant, every single one I buy seeds for since they kill all potted plants instantly I can't afford to continuously pay for potted plants any longer. Every seed I plant begins to grow. Once it reaches blossom or edible state, it gets killed.//All morning the moment I woke up were the 2 English haters racist bigots part of a team which has been slowly poisoning me to death like my plants---connected to absolute wealth but like their partner out of London, are so convinced they are entitled to steal and rape and rob anything they want out of me and use it for themselves. Rushing to join into the pan-eurohate team with american nazis rushing to join in---insults abuse---I responded then I posted something about sexual abuse racism imperialism---so they sprayed the plants which I just watered one hour ago which were strong and healthy. Now withered. The poisons make the plants forever unable to tolerate sun they are like rubbery, sagging and never recover. This is FOOD for me it's FOOD because they cut my money off. They made me disabled by mutilating poisoning and fracturing my vertebrae, all with their teams of their up-and-coming who all want a world where no one can ever aspire for anything and all is put into English compartments and German nazi hierachy, the good ole boys and their good ole days. So they just kill my plants on a non-stop basis. Flowers, edible foods they kill and kill. They kill any animals I have as pets they kill my body they kill and are smothered with applause by the nazi coaltion controlling the American media and political spectrum. Americans rush towards them with huge goo smiles of devotion and starry-eyed reverence and glare at me in utter rage hate and sneer smirk are delighted to help these nazi bigot euros to rape torture and all can steal ideas out of me, rape and torture whether I agree or not. They were murdering me while I was "agreeable" because I was so drugged without any knowledge of the ugly sickness they truly are and thusly I was pleasant in a hazed mental state of fake "love" but could never stand the people when I met them in reality, in person. The English creep they are partnering with, who is married to the daughter of the director who shitalina trash skankalina's daddy worked with for the movie Deliverance--I was situated across the street from that rancid creep back in 1987 when I visited London on a tourist visa and a travel card for a Euro vacation---I think that system is not longer in use but at that time a student could purchase a Eurail pass and travel almost anywhere in the Euro-zone (before the Schengen agreement, I think so hard to type not going to look it up). I was just traveling without having studied the realities because I wanted to experience my travels not as a tourist. thusly this filthy creep DANNY MOYNIHAN--see his wife who is the daughter of the director of Deliverance--a filmi set in the South with the bigot KKK nazi daddy of trashalina ugly not-jolie the sleazy dirty sick imposter stealing my ideas as Moynihan had been doing years prior to obtaining a partnership with dirty nasty Whorewood to obtain millions of dollars in funding to manufacture "blockbuster" award-rigged trophies for ideas stolen from me, or undoubtedly others as these are cliche-racist bigots all, one-and-all who have no concepts other than avoiding taxes playing rich domination sexual titillation selling sex selling violence selling victimization and raping to steal ideas murdering me to steal ideas in a horrific poisoning scheme. /Two english wealthy men arrived to steal rape and rob but not as rapacious and sleazy and violent as ugly arnold the filth you all continue to keep around to inflict nazi programming and much more nazi violence when you continue to hand that filth lying scum more money and power and media exposure. All the nazi filth of whorewood revolve around him to just grab everything they want to obtain but aren't talented enough to actually win by quality alone so he can just grab it all by the p-888sy and claim to be the superiority of the planet---all handed to this pack of rats without question by the leeches looking to revive their flailing careers and their money portfolies and etc. //

The blocks, attacks and hacks to my keyboard and brain (always under attack when I fight to pound out through the miasma of hacking interfer...