Saturday, December 14, 2024

So sick (physically ill from poisoning from this terror celebrity group and from everyone around me all my life) and so sick of this ( endless attack system all my life): today more hard chunks/layers of poison came out after drinking my detox substances, all morning I drink (very grateful to have health care for once) detoxifying herbs and concoctions (too expensive in America, out of Asia--Chinese Traditional Medicine and Ayurveda--nothing any doctor in the U.S. ever, ever helped not an iota of help seeing every kind of even Chinese-trained acupuncu

 again, the cursor disappeared, I could not get access to the word I was in the middle of writing

no acupuncturist trained in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) even with their soft approach to healing has come close to knowing what I need (of course, had to self-diagnose requiring years of being stuck the torture victim)

while so ill, because the poisons literally are hard as rock embedded in a shell along my spine

they torture attack and abuse me until, and this group of parasite everything possible sucking leeching celebrity scumbag shit group can suck out, they do. 

As happens very often, I am in too much pain even to take a shower because parts of my cellular structure along my back are being ripped out as the poison is likewise breaking out from exertion but from the herbs that are too expensive for even one to buy, in the U.S.

the scumbag celebrities who stole my money poisoned my food laughed about my body exploding in poisons and looking like a huge square-shaped deformity, laughing giggling as they are still doing when I am in the shower, etc

and with their gastric-bypass surgeries and plastic surgeries, they continue to feed energetically off torture

so do the scumbag proxy brown skank abusers in the rooms next to mine. It is midday and the terrorists in the rooms closets to mine who gouge into my fingers are out busy with something else (I believe they have jobs--unlike the celebrity filth shit they are not multi-billionaires so they work, also to keep up the front of being "Normal" and not terrorists.

The sprayed stinking filth on the pillow next to my nose while I had just collapsed because I could not stay awake any longer ,around 3 pm.

My body so ill the toxins released from the piece/chunk of hard poison coming out this morning, my usual hysterical diatribe due to also their drugging plus the sick sleaze from an ugly sleazy creep whose crap superhero bullshit movie clip was hacked onto my youtube channel, I watched it, i can't remember if I had been induced, as I know I was, through mind control to click or it was put on through the autoplay

2 days of vicious attacks as this greasy dirty English bastard comes at me to get his filthy promotion next to the loveless sleazy whores of whorewood pig shit pitt and shitalina the ugly sinister sick fucks you all keep cheering on


they sprayed a noxious stinking chemical on the pillow I was resting my head on, just to lay down for one moment I lapsed into unconsciousness and the smell was disgusting I woke up

not quite refreshed but still

and they spray my bed with stinking substances all the time, and behind the bed, must and fungus and stinking filth

while the shit whores are paid and plastic-coated for the violence I remain writing ideas because I am drugged poisoned non-stop constantly PLUS DETOXING from old poisons that everyone else plus this group of fucking whorewood shit have poured in to kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every day, it's another violently hateful group or individual whose "fighting fascism//trump" type video I watch rushes to defend trump, fascism and rape, torture racism the holocaust and genocide. All for another tv show another media promotion for their fighting all the racism sexism and hate around every corner lurking under the boob tube they worship you worship. I have personally debunked their glorification only because they exposed the vicious lie that is endlessly promugated about their collective stance. Listening to a former partner with a famous Civil Rights personality who had been in Congress speak about impeaching trump. Every time I watched his lectures which have been ongoing about impeaching trump my computer is instantly plagued by horrific malware freezing the computer (in Windows it's very bad and sticks like glue to the system, forcing an entire reset of the system sometimes). I never know if this personality a Congressional black male is sabotating me or it is happening by someone else incensed that not all are in alignment with "the plan" (takeover fascist nazi monopoly with magnificent fake opposition providing a sense of ballast however furthering "the plan" of destroying America. They welcome in every Euro-nazi into their collective empire scheme. Using me as the pivotal point as the prototype of enslaved microchipped mk ultra torrture victim to literally torture their entire life, with all of society going along all government officials literally rushing to join in. All obtaining tours, tv shots mansions and thrilled that no more competition to their lying affront to actual authenticity or top talent will keep them in "power" for DECADES most of them have been in this "game" for decades they now just take turns being allowed to be "in the spotlight" then next year they get their turn, or in a few years but a continuous noo-stop rotation of the same celebrities in h-wood and a complete lack of turn-over in Congress. The corruption is so corroded and ensconced that DECADES of corroded stagnation like ossified grime envelopes their personality structure, an edifice to artificiality at best.//It was nasty violently death threatening nazi tucker carlson a few days ago, and then always shitalina the stank skank who has profited in hundreds of millions of dollars in the many oscar-award winning movies (or nominations) that she stole from my writing. Another fraud has arrived is extremely violent and is trying to conceal it because even some germans are deceived--but none of the nazi germans in this group who have been welcomed by one-and-all of the liberal nazis in the demo-rat party who do nothing and let the republicans take the blame for being nazis. their silence is the permission structure and they rush to abuse me at odd given moments in randomness but then they become the stable partners of the same celebriteis when the demo-rats take power or "power" they appear to be under the control absolutely of the Republicans only as an offshoot of the malevolence that has asserted after the celebrities put trump in power, then udner the obamas endlessly participating in this nazi scheme, then biden and then the obamas and trump and always peslosi and newsom and etc etc. But today listening to the chagrin shouting of rep green out of texas bemoaning that when Rosa Parks refused to get up off that seat, she was not waiting for a majority to act (i.e. a support system). To make this short--I have been THE LONE FIGHTER against the rise of fascism out of all the media personalities all the news anchors all the celebrities and all members of Congress. i began writing of the rise in Nazism, death squads, the elon musk was an apartheid racist nazi bigot while he was being sold off to the liberal nazis as a "democrat cool alternative dude helping the environment and playing shoot-to-kill video games from his jack-off headquarters of dirty dudes wankering off to murder video games. I knew he was a nazi murderous bigot because he had participated in trying to have me killed with amber heard after years of her and depp raping abusing and torturing poisoning and mutilating me on a daily basis from which both accelerated in their careers (now using the daughter to inflict non-stop rape and torture as proxy for the momy and daddy so the next generation of nazi filth not even having to pretend to be "alternative" as depp had done, from which I only clicked on his goddamn facebook page to write one line of a compliment resulting in rape torture the murder of my cat for just screaming to stop raping me and saying no. 16 years later they are still having me abused to death, drugged torrtured etc. Now I am truly ranting and digressng while fighting to type hacking and brain-manipulation forcing me into ranting and typos. //I have been fighting this ALONE for over 16 years. I am not sitting in the middle of a public space in front of groups of people, being arrested by police for violating Jim Crow laws. No, there is no evidence NONE of Congress will help me. Rep green certainly will not because I am not of his precious poor black community (or wealthy provileged as his silence-for-complicity is promoting the wealthy entitled blacks who partner with the white mediocrities which are called "supremacists"'. No, I am alone without a single person aiding me in providing evidence and no one shielding me from endless murder and torture rape. I stand up along but there is no al green to defend me or stop this group and he never has. Now I am fighting to pound out words so endlessly my fingers and my biceps lierally are inp ain from pounding endlessly rewriting backspacing cxorrecting what is being blocked and hacked. As I have been writing for years: what will it take for this to be stopped when it created trump the maga movement death squads elon musk put in power and the potential crash of the economy and endless malfeasance the government turning into a money-racket of corrupt lying con artists stealing and sucking all they can and literally destroying swaths of the population. since all the rotten presidents and their filthy "feminist" wivves are all privy to this contract and have fully helped to put trump in power, and no one moreso than obama(s)---

  The never-ending sleazy sick filth of ugly not-jolie shitalina is just a never ending prostituted leech rushing to destroy my health body ...