Tuesday, December 17, 2024

My yogurt was poisoned when I went downstairs to collect a delivery--when? I order items on one day, they arrive literally every single day. They space out deliveries so I spend the entire day wiating for one delivery and then the next and the next. I must pack all herbs items shampoo and carry huge bundles in a trolly to the lobby where I am attacked, in and out of the elevator in the hallways and upon returning, starving because of the energy of couriers lying by phone about times, having to phone them as they lie about phoning me and not reaching me (lies) delivering "tomorrow" so I am leaving my food supply exposed to poisoning every day. Every day they rush in to sprinkle debris and filth everywhere, and they do it all night with mechanical arms. the yogurt is pure and beautiful plan Greek Yogurt--it tasted a bit sour but I was STARVING I am scared to leave food I have cooked in any container. I am so tired from injuries that this filth group forced upon me I am then too exhausted to cook. They put some horrid fugus style maybe semen something grotesque but plain or whitish--I was starving, the hard poisons in my intestines block digestion so I go from not having any hunger to being literally starving within a few minutesj--zero to 60 within one minute. I had to rush to see what I could eat, all being gone because I am too ill to go out shopping, every day I am waiting for some delivery and then they lie about it arriving as I wait and they delay for another day, etc (one company Flash Express is really a terror operation of lies and attacks--truly nasty). I am sick from whatever they put in my food. I am starving and am afraid that tomorrow I will have another delivery. I have tried to delay the deliveries so they are all bunched together, so the terrorists began lying about deliveries so I had to phone repeatedly the agencies to get delivery and they literally would not deliver, would phone and say they had already tried, and that was when I was trying to organize deliveries so it's not every day that I am stuck waiting and packing and unpacking and starving with no cooked food. I order 6 itmes and they deliver every other day so it takes over one week of packing unpacking waiting being lied to staggaered deliveries until 8 pm fighting to get the couriers to stop delivering after 8 pm and to phone back to arrange times. All a terrorist construction. So the only "real" food I had, besides chocolate and rolled oats to eat raw, was this tainted rotten yogurt I opened only last week--it should be fresh for another few weeks. I just threw it away. The poison of whatever they put in my stomach literally curdled in sickness but eating it I was literally starving--so hungry the sour taste I just ignored the starving need for food immediately (which this group of sick fucks are telling me that I eat like "a pig" because they are poisoning my body with bloating and hardening poisons) and all of this, another Senator laughed about, openly laughing in front of this toxic stink filth German sick ape piece of shit they all adore the most foul of sick and stupid boy-apes who is immature undeveloped as a human being. .They all gravitate around this filthy stupid dumb shit pig ape, and the low level of this group is so apparent they are such posturing bullshit con scumbags for their posturing displays for which they are elevated and paid off. The sleaze and foul corruption is really the reason the planet is dying from pollution from every kind of destruction that these sstupid apes ignore. Even when I tell the rotten "extinction rebellion" dumb English Nazi shit creep that he's supporting environmental degradation in policy by colluding with MAGA the filthy vile scumbag continues to attack me for the sake of white male supremacy paradigm, which these apes rely on for instant gratification and red carpet treatment which most of the world is programmed to follow instantly. Because I have come to understand my own programing I am nowhere near the programing that people like all of the shit and stupid scum I have been forced to deal with. The dismay that this level of life-fuck ignorance is endemic is runs throughout the tapestry of this emperor has no clothes scenario of the programing for 4th Reich enslavement. The slaves are billionaires operating upon cue. Creating death and desperation so others have no choice but to follow and continue to fund the luxury life of the worthless.//I just heard a video about the CO2 levels due to the endless surfeit of corruption regarding the greed of shit crap like this group of stupid ape shit I am forced to be teleported to every single fucking hell day of their hell. They are life fuck scum, the plastic surgery shitalina the stupid dirty whore and the rest you all just endlessly allow to continue to have every life-fuck dirty stpuid filth ape rush to exploit the United States because of the greed and nasty racism of shit like Klobuchar, Graham, Cruz, Kennedy, Hawley, AOC, Raskin, Kinzinger, Biden, and last but not least T-rump--like T-Rex they are dinosaurs even if appearing young and yappidy happy hipster like AOC--a most foul dirty creep with a lot of yapping girly tones in her voice--such a supplicating idiot savant to the 4th Reich. The death follows in the wake of their endless empty words yapping endlessly into cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...