Saturday, December 21, 2024

Constant, literally non-stop pouring of stinking whitish semen-dead meat stinking absorbing gelatinous substance in the defrost tray behind my refrigerator. All day, literally every moment I clean it out as the room stinks, somehow using mechanical arms more is injected into that tray. The refrigerator is very clean on the inside the creeps have scraped paint all over the front and sides of the fridge but the wall behind the fridge, which is the only solid cement wall of this room (all the rest is panels opened from the other side---

 Watching the damn tube because of the sense of endless attack, needing to hear if anything possible is going to stop this fascist Nazi group from taking over all the sides of all the sides---hearing the "Left" discuss how great things are going, seemingly. And while watching the stinking filth is being constantly injected into this tray--I have to pull it out from the nook in the wall nestled in the stinking foul cabinets which I cannot use due to stinking filth sprayed on everything whether outside or in, but if any enclosed space the smell permeates and then they spray such stinking permanently-absorbing filth on my clothing hanging on racks in front of my front door so the room stinks constantly of foul odors I spray and spray bleach water and fabric softener everywhere but this seme dead meat stinking ooze is being constantly sprayed

it sticks to the plastic defrost tray and it sticks to the porcelain of the toilet as I have had to pour it out 6 times all day--I pour in bleach and flower-scented cleaning stuff and within 20 minutes it is oozing with white dead meat semen stuff--somehow put into that tray behind the fridge. I must pull it out constantly. It is very heavy--the paint scratched off everywhere stains and literal holes dug into the front of the fridge so it looks like a pock-marked catastrophe--they have broken pieces inside the fridge--the room itself is completely broken down in disrepair completely, 100% from the endless daily attacks and the sick creeps working for the filth scum who order these attacks

all foul and dirty and nasty, but they all have cleaning people cleaming up their mess constantly

so they torture me to get a reaction and the torture never ends even if I remain silent until I finallly can't take it any longer

they drug and poison my food so the culmination of non-stop years of attacks constitute a lack of balance while I am shitting out the poison and sick from the poison ripping out of my body as they drug my food and all love friendship companionship is gone--

my body covered with  poison and scars literally from being slashed pounded made crooked drugged and my hair gone my fingers slashed into the nail bed liver spots from so much toxicity my body is being slauthteredj

every day some hate so traumatic I write to get my brain into another gear because there is no companionship no way for me to move I can't get out of this room due to the hard poisons and fighting to rip them out--they are completely embedded into my spine in a huge piece similar to some turtle shell but half-broken latched all along my spine as they never-ending torture me before they win after they win the day after they win for ideas they have stolen from me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...