Saturday, December 28, 2024

Threats to break my arm happened while I was asleep and in teleportation the German pest came to threaten grievous harm to me. He comes from side angles while I am in deep sleep punching hitting and raping. He was sent by Obama and fithalina and the rest of this putrid team--who have made millions of dollars off attacking me and stole my ideas stole my cat broke my body tortured me daily and nightly fed off torture obtained awards and t hey won't ever stop. The addiction to torture is enough alone for them to never stop, the hormone high off it. The pestilence ugly filthalina must torture me non-stop so the Nazis will award her for the movie concept she stole verbatim while feeding off my life force to energize her empty meaningless ugly sick self, plastic coated shit. The German is in love and she is giving him chances to infest America with his Nazi crew. You all asked for it, you have got it! You wanted Weinstein gone and you want a real Nazi rape culture to thrive instead. You wanted movies about Nazis, now you are getting actual real ones out of Germany in Whorewood for your entertainment programming and to inflict more rape upon drug-dazed microchipped victims whom dirty ugly shitalina and the filth cesspool of that contagion of English, French and German and mafia Italian thugalugs all want to wreak their sexual humiliation abuse and torture upon.

 When I think of the last 4 years of the Biden sickness of endless rape, my money almost being cut off twice, countless politicians circulating in this lynch mob arena to beat abuse torture and laugh with delight as the ape shit filth of Whorewood, dirty ugly and stupid mediocre shitalina and pig filth pitt, endlessly there with smiles watching as they try to force me to say they are great, that them poisoning my body to death and abusing raping torturing and then stealing my ideas as their "right" (only implied they don't say that outright)

and then when I demand justice and for this to be stopped, I get more torture from politicians who rush to get media coverage instantly afterwards. 

Again, years and years of the cliche-ridden mediocrities stealing my ideas, but the torture of me after they steal my original ideas because they have NONE they exist only in stereotypes pitting themselves automatically by assumption into "superior" roles by racist decree, enforced by lynch mobs, which is what this situation has become, a slow public execution of me by non-stop beating and groups surrounding me endlessly raping abusing insulting and destroying and stealing. Some of the most vigorous are blacks, latinos and then the 'Jew" are most violent and ugly and openly viciously hateful.


----

They depend on stereotypes of their racist "entitlement" (I use quotes because I do not condone that term, I use it in their context but of course they can burn in hell they are inferior as I have seen endlessly for years of the sick stupidity and the feigned elite moral and ethical superiority and compassion they portray endlessly and are paid to represent those whom they are very clearly working to further disenfranchise while "representing" their interests.

-----------

Congratulations. Ugly stupid meaningless shitalina was at the forfront, as were many of the dirty filthy foul rape enthusiast skank cheerleaders of their filthy, dirty "men" who raped and tortured me for saying no to all my human and constitutional rights, all legal  rights being on a 24/7 basis torched and obliterated with full support of disgusting members of Congress; by now a very long list.

They got rid of the Jew to make way for Nazi 4th Reich rapists who are really violently rapist sleaze material much, far more violent and ugly and nasty than Weinsteins groping and sexual demands quid pro quo for work. They are using sex slavery and torture human trafficking, that is what sick ugly shitalina is doing now to me after years of stealing my ideas and feeding off violence as the parasitic ugly sick leech that she is.

This German sleaze dirty stupid fuc**is so disgusting and the epitome of the murderous abuser tainted by the Nazi roles he has played in his violent portrayals of all the worst of German historical society, almost the worst of German society he has portrayed with applause by all involved in the current overtake of America by Nazi forces. 

Because they may "live" in Germany occasionally in their mansions as their prizes for promoting fascist Nazism, they have not really learned to speak German and live amongst Germans and know much about the post Nazi era. All they appear to cling onto is the 3rd Reich and endless reference is made to the 30's-40's in Nazi Germany as if nothing else has ever happened in Germany before or after. They are so immersed in replicating Nazism that this is the dominant theme; for this they obtain the best of funding for their projects derived from the ideas they have stolen from me, with not just violent dismissal but violence mutilation torture and poisoning. The sickness of the politicians in laughing jeering punching threatening to kill me (the worst coming from the Democrats making the biggest waves about "|Democracy" and "The Constitution" and "The American People" and caring about all human rights that the "Democrat Party" espouses as opposed to the "authoritarian" threat that the Republican Party poses, they claim.

The Republican Party actually controls these hateful "Democrats" who assault me. 

And so, another day of writing. Tomorrow I have to use another tactic to try the most difficult lesson in life, which is made exponentially even more impossible by the drugs and micriochip implants down my spine plus the hate voices of these filthy sleazy Nazis yelling insults and hate and death threats and stupid ugly remarks constantly and hitting punching into my face because the German Nazi told them to GO AHEAD just become extremely violent. Dirty shitalina can't win anything outside of playing psychopathic sleazy skanks, and her glorified roles have all come from my ideas. The attempts to completely crush and break my body from having cars hit me to slicing parts of my body out to poisoning me to mutilating me to my entire body slashed poisoned scarred up to completely mutilate me and laugh calling me ugly and herself beautiful as the violent slapping punching pig ape shit whore "men" yell at me that she is more beautiful--they all get media attention instantly as I keep on fighting to get them off me. Impossible because there is no justice no law and no government in America it is sleazy dirty sick crap looking for ways to destroy the chances for competition and put people into straightjackets homeless encampments sucking out their money and life and killing as many as possible in many various ways while the filth shit whores of their ilk suck out as much of the national money fund debt whatever they can, from funding bills from insider trading from grift from black ops from donors from Citizens United the list is very long. From the Europigapeland shit and filth funding this operation they will accept any crime committed against me if they can profit off it, and the money doled out to each scum lying sick fuck from Congress is bottomless. They rush to attack me and allow this to continue. Now instead of just putting Nazis into direct contact with the government executive branch they are including Nazi death-spewing concentration camp filth creeps into Whorewood to continue the programming into fascist Nazism--through the very sleazy dirty skank ugly sick plastic-coated shit filth who threw Weinstein to be poisoned to death in a prison cell. The death squad units have arsenals of poison just waiting to kill people through food intake.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...