Sunday, December 8, 2024

The Absolute protection and silencing of the eternal Mind screw plantation concentration camp, gulag prison population indoctrination and incentive programming continues: first, the man who choked a black Michael Jackson dance imitator in a NYC subway, of course with two brown/black-skinned minions holding down the black man, the white man was just completely let go without any manslaughter charges. All was filmed, as the audience sat staring and filming and no one intervened. Why, after the 1st year of the Biden catastrophe were people in arms waiting to riot and protest, is there not even s sliver of outrage by the end of 4 years of deterioration programming shuffling p-valley dancing around as black entertainment "politics" is there NOTHING LEFT of any concern about public lynching of a black man purportedly "doing his job" for "society"?. //Secondly, as usual MO ONE INTERVENESE with the teleportation they sit staring gaping and vying to be next in line to receive the promotions and deals from the fascist plantation uncles & aunts' controlled opposition to ever stop programming for outright plantation racist Nazi//fascist KGB stasi death squad regime with "Mind programming" when it comes to me (or anybody else, as the ubiquitous cry from victims of this state-sponsored persecution form of public lynching done in front of everybody while they sit staring a the culprits and the criminals are not only exonerated but promoted into highest positions This morning, in my deep sleep state, somehow they drugged me, "they" got me to repeat a statement which is NOT MY VOCABULARY but it was a programming episode of torture to try to reinforce that being poisoned raped beaten my home destroyed my body mutilated under orders of a plantation sick group of expletives and then tleling them that they are everything wonderful and thusly, me "deserving it" for just being beautiful intelligent and a threat--and so, they got me to repeat, because the people in question who have been endlessly using this system of torture, openly administered but with so much protection it is never even mentioned in the news by any of the anchors continuously participating in this hate crime system of persecution murder plantation programming aunt tom and uncle jemima indoctrination and black and latino and jewish nazi participation, even if it's just sitting watching dumbfounded and stupidly laughing like hyenas that it's "fun" and going along to "get along" and dumping hate and misery upon me, or any other victim who is endlessly left to be poisoned, drugged, raped and abused to death with full support of every highest politician on all levels of a defunct so-called "society" which is merely just a contagion of cascading trickle-down operations of hate and usurpation. //Because these sleazy bots who are programmed and have nothing to say except repeats of repetitions of what they have been programmed into believing that they are innately "entitled superior" and because they are so foul and odious, in my most deep subconscious strata I find only abhorrence and disgust for them (all)l. They ask me every single day if I "like" them and then they issue subliminal phrases which I repeat like a "bot" (that they really are in their every conscious waking repetition of the scripts they are told and instructed to repeat so the trickle-down economy of bot dolts can also repeat the lies about the wonderous propensities of the plantation concentration camp "superiority" of the black and brown-surrounded psycho clowns as they have me repeat really ugly phrases I NEVER WOULD SAY under conscious awareness. It was calling someone the "b-word" which I really never use. I also never use the "n-word" so they all try to force this out of me in my sleep unconscious state, under drugging and brain-altering mind control. IT is supposed to discredit me as they are then perceived as being light, happy and not using these terms because they dump their hate misery and sick stupidity and filth upon me, and then under years of torture, get me in this altered state, to repeat the only phrase that can possibly come out of me in the utter repugnance I have on every level conscious and unconscious while they keep trying to program people observing that it's me who is nasty and foul, not they, and that I am the prostitute and not they who are being paid to rape and sexually abuse (which technically IS PROSTITUTION) and also, it's not they who are stealing my ideas who are beautiful souls wonderful creative talents and not me, sitting in dregs of filth they order sprayed into my body and home as the government keeps inviting them all to the top ceremonies. Meanwhile, the murdering bigots who have killed more black men in the streets, if they are white, now have almost no protest marches against them after 4 years of---what kind of programming do "you" reading this envision has been occurring that has created this lapse of care

"Great Day in December--The Swan Silvertones". John Maria Strong. January 6, 2016.




"96 Tears". Aretha Franklin. November 9, 2015.



"Prince--Mary Don't You Weep (Official Music Video)". Prince. September 20, 2018.




 

At the end of the last sentence before I could type a "?" into the rhetorical question of "why do you think after 4 years of a concealed bigot P@@y tour political facade has the public become so apathetic towards protesting the murders of brown and  black people in the streets and the culprits, the white supremacists, are completely exonerated and only a tiny blurb in the newspaper is available and it's ignored in the mass media so fully "woke" ono the "left"?


The hacking has been so obstructive that every word has been a backspacing and pounding as hard as possible exercise for my hands


I am merely conveying to the blank and hateful who are just reading my posts in order to steal ideas, upon repetition of the bot phrases you all are instructed to say and repeat--and for what purpose? Well, programming the desperate into not believing in your constructions of fake concern, so inevitably the lack of protest is met with the surge out of dire necessity to go to some other promise of someone mouthing "I love blacks I love Jews I love women" who doesn't say "I care about blacks I care about Jews I care about women" and in the end

...

I remain writing to a black wall of complicity to the death torture hate regime which so successfully in the past 4 years turned so many people off from protesting murder in the street, and have embraced murder through private techno-terror means of people like me, which they did before the George Floyd murder in the street without any protest or concern whatsoever but as now, fully cooperating and coordinating as the ground-level minions--the Blacks and Latinos and all other races are the vicious supporters of plantation genocidal Nazi fascist KGB death squad society.


The white bigots have mostly to sit back smiling and laughing as the "dominos" fall into place for the structures they have created.


But I did not say the "b-word" and that is not my language, it is theirs. They forced this on me to discredit me.

Not that anyone cares about how people will be discredited into saying and doing things that destroy their lives under drugging and mind control tyrannical hate groups forcing this on them.

No, all of you are watching your screens enveloped in the luscious scandalous exposure of the new Trump picks, their salacious rape scandals and etc

which is the usual diversion used by politicians to detract attention from concepts such as surveying the past 4 years of the indoctrination into acceptance and passivity of allowing murders and white supremacy to continue to influence the brown and black and Jewish populations. Undoubtedly this will NEVER be discussed by any of the major news networks, and absolutely never by the "intellectual" left podcasters who hack their drivel analyses of how the Democrat Party "lost" (but they are fully into the death squad white supremacy gang stalking aspect for they are constantly hacking their drivel musings replete sometimes with lawyer-trained "legal analysis" on my YouTube channel(s).

It's not the algorithm, I can almost 100% assure anyone dubious of my claim, of course, since you are all hacking into this page because it's not being allowed on to the open web system...

But I don't use those terms---the most "offensive" is that I used, probably under mind control, aunt tom & uncle jemima but because the characters I have been dealing with so aptly fit those titles I am using them despite a plethora of blacks rushing to abuse me as they instantly get promotions to be at white Nazi 4th Reich Mafia events and are featured being embraced by white 4th Reich enforcers of the death squads, the "normal" citizens without whom the black and brown and Jewish "victims" real victims would never have been threatened with murder if they didn't comply. 


All voting Left and Right, alternatively it doesn't matter.

No mention of these trends. No mention of mind control or social programming the apparent incompetence is sometimes mentioned but only aimed at the "leader" and not the entertainers or the programming of the media. Not a word is issued it remains a sacrosanct protected mind control tool.

I remain being tortured to death, not necessarily under the orders of the leaders but by the hate plantation bigots and their minions who have watched those Nazi concentration camp movies and yearn to emulate the plantation murder episodes. How the people who performed those tasks back in the 30's and 40's of the last century were programmed into this behavior also remains a "silenced secret" as nothing is ever mentioned. Not a single documentary is ever made about questioning the Nazis and Ukrainians and Russians on how, exactly, they were all trained into performing these murder tasks. 

Now, I know: the "secret" must remain untouched and unexamined so these trends of genocide can continue. Society demands it when the underling groups aspire for freedom, equality and an equal chance in the societies to which they have contributed under duress and racist hostility for centuries.

-------

**Circa 3 hours later---2 hours or more of one of the MSNBC Black Nazis abusing me in teleportation---non-stop using the endless "formula' of trying to evoke a violent enraged reaction out of me for writing about the lies, hypocrisy and deception of SOME of the anchors absolutely anchored in promotions for having assaulted me in teleportation for more media acceptance, approval.

This one calls himself a "reverend" and "represents" black people so any cue I make as to referring to any group means that anyone from this 4th Reich group has "Justification" to assault me because obviously I mean them. I never mentioned Al Sharpton by name, I only referred to the inclusion of that organization in this assault upon me, in coordination with various layers of the "piece of The American Dream Pie" that so many make reference to, in more private conversation but in public their every concern is in revealing injustice towards "Their" group.


However, I was using concepts that a BLACK WOMAN of the Progressive movement had said outright, hinted at and in her podcast which I watch I glean the direction of this "underground" Progressive stance whether "legitimate" or not it is a questioning of the acceptance of a bipolar system which is deranged and defunct (funct emphasis on)


So, in order to obtain his approval rating from the endless Nazi hate expletives sitting in the rows of chairs, from my post above I have been abused by him with a barrage of questions with physical intimidation gestures aimed at me. The b-word used endlessly, death threats from the "reverend" and I am now writing about him, which means he will be promoted for my reaction.

He is trying to evoke an rage response out of me. I am trying to ignore him but he is asking probing questions that could, if used constructively, be used to explore these concepts of what role the media has in responsibility to ACTUALLY REPORT ON A LIFE-THREATENING SOCIAL ENGINEERING DEATH SYSTEM THAT this teleportation mind control truly is. Instead he is on a gutter level of using barbs the German has been instructing all the gang to call me the b-word constantly and to use violence against me--this amount of sexist and racist hate has been ramped up almost exponentially since he began his assault upon me--I can't even remember now how many months of this endless sickness of that vile person has been inflicted upon me, but this group has lavished praise awards and sexual favors money and promotions into America for his violent inclusion in how to murderously assault me---and anyone else they hate and want to suck ideas sexuality and everything else out of---


and so Sharpton, I have told him that I respect his tv show but he should be reporting on the reality of this system. Instead like a rabid leech he is gnawing at me endlessly with his mouth and violent gestures and death threats and the b-word and on and on, as they all do every single day until Ibegin to scream in rage to get off me


Once they achieve this level of rage trauma hate and me explaining ideas that they endlessly steal, they finally go off laughing and alleviated of their stress, they appear bright, shiny and new for camera photo ops and I am fighting the aging process of daily abuse to death as they take turns every day. They drug me in sleep mode and abuse me so that the drugging the isolation the torture the death threats the financial ruin my home I must clean stinking filth from having been poured sprayed and my body broken from endless attacks poisoning murderous attacks on my spine and deadly poisoning internal suffocation and paralysis. 

--------

And so, I write this because he will not go away nor stop I have responded very politely, using humor asking him why he is so discriminatory towards female dogs to which he responded with death threats because I was making mirth of his endless abuse and the use of the b-word.

I suggested to him that he, like so many others, is also a victim of mind control but alas they don't care if they are or not. The only thing is to abuse me to prove how much they love white supremacy while they feign rage about racism towards their "group" to which ZERO COMPASSION is aimed at me because they are programmed to hate "Jews" and despite everything else, they partner with observing Jews of the religion and of the diaspora, but me not willing to be confined to the cliches the stereotypes and the limitations of that group they are assaulting because it is a threat to the 4th Reich regime.

They are trying to implant misery hate abuse on me every single day and that even my own ideas can be stolen and profit in millions made out of them by people who have nothing but hate and race entitlement cliches and racist stereotypes that they are trying to inflict and enforce through death threats poisoning drugging mind control and endless global death squads to which the "Reverend" belongs. Asking him exactly which "God" he is praying to and services because of the ugliness and hate aimed at me, non-stop he will not stop going on and on and on and on to elicit any response .This is my response now, for having written the honest truth about their group this organization the mind control system that is NEVER REPORTED ON NEVER REVEALED and using formulaic abuse to induce trauma upon me, this "Reverend" is anything but Hope, Change or Joy or Love with any Christian or Muslim or Jewish faith behind a single iota of his every utterance of death hate racism sexism and everything else.

A gnawing parasite on me, as usual today. I have responded with great finesse and laughter at his b-word insults because it's so ridiculous but they respond with really serious death threats and it's the endless refrain he makes to my every response to his every abuse and insult and threat. 

I even cried when he talked about black people being killed by police because it truly saddens me I truly care. I care and so I am writing about the system that he is supporting which is concealing how people are being brainwashed into not doing anything but bow their heads in silence, the response that this 4th Reich is fighting to create. I am writing before this group attempts to shut down any controversial questioning of their dominance of hate and murder and death and fascism Nazis white supremacy death squads concentration camps and plantation master-slave society sex torture mutilation and murder and pedophilia--all of that is all that I have seen of all these expletives and their aims, their secret desires in the 15 years of being telpeorted to this endless rotation of hate and sickness and all that they are building is exactly what I just wrote above.


I am trying to not respond, and what I told this "Reverend" before I said "Peace and Love, Reverend" is that I hope someone is listening somehow to what I am saying, because I believe these endless abuse teleportation episodes are being recorded so the expletive attacking me is on record as proving it's adherence to fascist murderous response to any questioning or revelation about how lying corrupt they are--and they all are, every single person in these rows of chairs to one degree or another. They amass and the energy they share makes them on the same level so the corruption just is a snowballing effect.

I hope someone will hear what I have said and try to not engage in the "thrill" of having a victim to torture, as this human propensity to have "witch hunts" and lynch mobs and targeting is a 'sport" sort of pressure valve for the suppression of rage that these people undergo every time they have to pretend and lie to themselves that the oppressors who represent the groups they claim they are fighting against demand subservience and outright demonstrations of devotion--regardless of the money they accumulate and the status, the internal mechanisms of suppression make for a release by dumping this pent-up rage upon me--but it's any target will suffice as the need for this is probably the tantamount trait amongst them all.


"Freud was right about REPRESSION". Atlas--A Road Map to Meaning. January 20, 2023.



"Sigmund Freud and Defense Mechanisms". David Franklin. February 24, 2016.





Because this is a mostly unethical ("Godless") group, working with a deviant entity that is striving to release the Kraken into the hearts and souls of the planet in order to let free all the suppressed violent tendencies using racism sexism and absolute discrimination without  a speck of concern about any loving grace towards humanity or anything else but their bottom line and their promotions, and the cohesion of a criminal organization which is using mind screw techniques developed by savvy psychologists and other types and versions of "shrinks" who have combined with advertising agencies to just wrap people around a hateful decline of civilization using it's discontents as leverage to use mind control and torture trauma tactics for obedience to their criminal usurpation.
-----------
I have now given a huge font of ideas to the meaningless who steal ideas from me and annually are at the Oscars for the ideas they torture out of me, literally it is non-stop year after year. Some of them are awarded 2x this year for ideas they have stolen from my ranting and writings. Every day they are abusing me into premature greying old age and death and not a bit of any remuneration in any respect or any kind of thanks is given. Instead more torture. I was teleported to another violent situation in deep sleep as I  struggled after detoxing (meaning elimination of hard poisons my body struggles to soften and eliminate after paying my sub-sub-poverty income that they are constantly threatening to cut me off from and my rent my mail and all I need to survive in this technology society is rendered almost mute and impossible to use for me--every app on every smart phone is blocked, literally even the cameras--all mail all finances are blocked)
and so, they have obtained their repository of ideas out of me today, as with every single day the accumulation of hate and torture near death endless rape abuse heatings and torture only requires a bit of violence to trigger my response. I am trying to not respond, but because NO PEOPLE WILL TALK TO ME except to exploit or abuse me, I am so discredited by the lies and the absolute subservience of what remains of "society" that all people literally on the planet participate in attacking me, whether it is to ignore me or to really poison and try to kill me, as is usually the case with cars nearly hitting me every time I drive and the drivers, usually the black or brown, are observed from the sidewalks by white bigots watching intently as I swerve just at the last minute, nearly being killed. The white Nazi Mafia criminals, your "Normal" white supremacy types which have dominated the planet, watch as if frozen while after I barely managed to not be killed, they stop freezing and watching as I see that they are watching the entire murder attempt unfold as I barely manage to survive.
This is the same structure of the just detailed attack by the MSNBC host whose every focus is on black people---has made many, like all the famous of the "activist" blacks I have been assaulted by, openly Antisemitic remarks to the public for which they are told to refrain from, as the hate gushing from them towards me is only equaled by the violence upon which they are advised by their peers watching in the chairs, a white audience almost completely

and so, it never ends. They torture me, I cannot take it my body is being drugged and poisoned every day. I remain detoxing every day or every other day chunks of poison that never stop coming out as my life revolves around cleaning the stinking mess they have mechanical arms pour into my room--and fighting to get the filthy poisons out of my body so damaged and broken down, aging every day from hate and abuse as these vile performers ask me daily if I "like/love" them because the "program" is to force loving servitude for people murdering me. Literally that is the contract out on me.
Then, any criticism of the lies and injustice of the operations of those responsible for news reporting that I write of is met by, in this case, not just yelling and screaming but physical gestures of violence, with the extremely violent rapist German obviously instructing him on what to do, with the newer addition of this martial arts English dude who is tall and athletic and well-trained in fighting and boxing and etc--attacking me as well physically.. And of course the usual crew of rapists poisoning bigots and abusers for over 15 years and behind them all are the people who have been in the background profiting off organizing the entire endless seamless torture and murder contract for over 30 years in the case of Stallone, Moynihan (connected intimately with English royalty) and etc---the father of the endless latching-on sucking dry abuser has been assaulting through various means my family since 1975--etc etc they latch on to this contract and nothing gets them off.
My writing about how it is the responsibility for anyone to report on this system is met by the typical fascist response by the "reverend" of utter fascist racism and sexism. 
And they go on to suck ideas out of me, so more anchors more people feigning being protectors of society and spiritual leaders combining politics with the nation
are just effete liars and bigoted Nazis of all skin colors. It's truly sickening when they claim that they are "Jewish". I forgot to write yesterday as the hacking was so severe and the attacks on my brain were so severe that behind Netanyahu was the English "helper" and "concerned" humanitarian whose name is now completely blanked from my brain---my memory right now is blanked out completely. 
-----------------
He is allied with Piers Morgan, and of that ilk. He is often in discussion about wanting Muslims to be gone from England (those protesting) and always in discussions about how to protect Israel. His antisemitism is open and obvious towards me, and with Netanyahu he urged him to sexually assault me, to abuse and yell at me and after that Netanyahu has been granted all permission to kill the people who the English would slaughter if given the chance once again--the brown skinned who are in the "way" of their development of Israel as THEIR holy land, populated by white supremacists with the Jews doing the dirty work for "them" by killing off the brown skinned and worshipping white supremacy.
It is the same with so many of the attackers in this situation regardless of which "cause" they claim to adhere to.
they are using "trauma-based" mind control to daily evoke responses of rage and endless abuse so I respond with my ideas which have been the source of what they hand then to their approved-of writers, who reformulate all into their agenda of pretended concern and help--but truly a psy-ops programming to induce all states of trauma and the release from trauma is to further adhere to the actual progenitor of the abuse.

That is the main point of the programming which these people who are supposed to represent any kind of information-disseminating are "supposed" to be responsible for as semi-gate-keepers.

Democracy Now has shown of many actual journalists who report on "sensitive" topics like climate activism who are "disappeared" in places where death squads are openly operating in tandem with government forces.
It has been a global phenomenon for many years that covert killings of journalists is countries that are not "developed Democracies" are being reported on.
The point of mind control is for a country like America where open killings is frowned upon and thusly these covert operations are so highly touted and welcomed.

OF course, they are threatening me with death for writing about how they are not writing about these types of mind control operations. Death threats without end from the "victim" who is always featured with families of those murdered by police or acts of injustice. How readily he applies his violence towards me in this similar situation. Is it a Freudian suppression of the admiration for those who get away with such crimes, in a subconscious love for the abuser which this contract out on me is "supposed" to be forcing upon me?
It is otherwise known as Stockholm Syndrome. Can the "Left" really be just traumatized victims "hating" their abusers but really working to emulate and achieve confirmation by them but being paid to bring more of the lemmings to the cliff dancing to gyrating songs about freedom of genitalia meaning abortion? (that was a huge cry against the last campaign which also was not so mentioned the excuses and rationale left out the purely insulting aspects towards those who were supposed to just dance around in joy assuming that this meant that their lives would be improved if they just danced to some pop songs while "fighting" for equality.
The meaninglessness of the lack of ideas, of any actual fight against corruption and injustice and the endless echoed slogans---
and thusly, they abuse and traumatize me slowly into old age and death and then suck ideas out, and use violence intimidation and death threats once I react by writing about the concepts that they are forcing upon me because they have no idea whatsoever what they are really doing when they are just following orders.

I try to bring some other concept into play such as the depth of the conditioning they are attempting to program (everyone, not "me" but this is a protocol system a set of attacks and traps they all just follow without any thought or understanding)
the greed aspect means that they suck the ideas out but continue the actions without end.

?????????????????
I actually apologized to Reverend Sharpton and told him that it was not my intention to insult him personally but that I believe this concept of revealing the reality of mind control techno-terror operations is critical for society. It was as if throwing a ravenous rabid animal a bone he took it as a weakness and began more death threats. The look on his face, and his vision extending beyond me, his gaze of focus obviously on his "superiors' sitting in the chairs, bestowing what I assume to be English Crown and other foreign-influence and 4th Reich incentive-rewards for demonstrating not only sexism racism but Nazi antisemitism with death threats. All logic and compassionate dialogue was canceled out with hate and abuse. I lapsed into a few insults and tried to rectify and not engage in the hate level they always strive to force upon me. They rape me from behind they punch into my head and face from side angles just as I am being put into a "conscious" state while teleported in a deep sleep state--my body split in two physical entities of the prime and the secondary.

I told him that I bore him no enmity but finally I just said I was glad that I had written this as he has proven it is imperative for society--I believe of course--that this is stopped and I wished and hoped that there would be some actual concerned human beings who have access to these situations who are alarmed at the raging ugliness and violence with which this situation has been ALLOWED to de-evolve by everything from MSNBC anchors, former senators and Congress people, their wives, their benefactors and the Whorewood entity which has endlessly put every abuser into positions of awards
this year the cycle of the English-controlled females is very much English-Commonwealth dominated as usual. EVery single year Nicole Kidman is put into the top Oscars awards and she is one of the most nasty and sadistic of the gleeful dancing cheerleaders of this group. Her delight and joy at watching me being beaten and poisoned and raped to death is disgusting. Equally so are the people controlling the H_wood apparatus of mind control fascist Nazi programming.

No mention of the H-wood Trump collusion ever in most of the news media the brief connection is sometimes made, but then ignored.

Either way, the programming into vicious murderous genocidal fascist Nazism and Mafia criminality should stop being ignored en masse by not just the media but by the participating political entities involved in supporting and funding this horrific mind control genocide antisemitic Nazi/Mafia system.

\\\\\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...