Friday, December 20, 2024

Teleportation slow torture-to-death continues--the cast of Harlots, this English tv show which is sold off as empowering women who have been sexually exploited in their "empowerment" I watched to get some sense of my own empowerment. Yet another actor featured and made famous by Steven Spielberg demonstrates genocidal racist violence towards me--not part of any religious or cultural diaspora and thusly not in the discriminatory boxes and not willing to be confined, she and her crew are torturing me 10-16 hours per day. I had no idea that Liv Tyler was in the series until season 2 I believe she showed. It did not register with me that Steven Tyler yes...he had partnered with Stallone but it was Italian managers of Bar None who were raping me and poisoning me to death, as I fought to get them to stop along with the English Crown associate Danny Moynihan--known to Roger Waters through his star of his movie about fighting Nazis---yelling screaming the English are so openly bigoted and violent--in America i have been viciously attacked by English training Americans into outright Ghandi-esqe racism you may see in that movie---from decades ago before any independence or any fight for civil rights the English are so openly racist in the privacy of this terror teleportation. IT began with me complimenting Samantha whatever her last name is, my brain is under attack my memory is gone. As they all do, the celebrity expletives, if I so much as watch a trailer or a movie or watch a news clip or anything relating to the terrorists who jump to attack me, they sprint into the shitpigapealina group to try to torture me to death using this system. They can see me with daily greying hair and screaming like a destroyed person so they increase the violence. All yelling and screaming at me. Samantha Morton, that's her name I have blocked it out of memory plus the attack on my keyboard and brain at the moment renders my memory very inaccessible. She began abusing me the next day after receiving her instructions. Their protocol is for me to say I like their f-ing movies or whatever--and then they abuse me. If I give in, they then poison me to death steal any idea they want rape and abuse and poison me and then go whistling away with huge promotions and all that they never could have obtained otherwise. They rape, abuse and insult me and if I say nothing they just tell me to f--off afterwardsl. If I fight back, they have me hit by cars, my body smashed, people attacking me, animals I love killed, and all the while they are poisnoing me to death. So Morton began her abuse schedule using insults after I had told her that I really liked her "feminist" movies and tv shows--silly me had assumed she was a feminist. She is a Nazi bigot wanting power and that is all--any power will do. Power over me is just part of that power cartel that she and her ilk demonstrate. White power is really all they are about a lot of blacks violently assault me for the sake of white supremacy, and that happened with the black male of that series who was punching me in the face and he's a huge brick wall type boxer. The blonde women who elaborate clearly about women "finding their power' and etc in the interviews which, one of which was hacked into my youtube autoplay--I clicked it off asap within 30 seconds--for the past 3 days she has sat screaming out the most offensive insults and abuses that grate at my nervous system while my nervous system is actually under deadly attack (from over-stress) by the microchip implants that are embedded into the hard poisons all along my back from multiple surgeries spinal fusions. The terror organization can "tweak" these microchips when they create a loud, slamming noise such as a door slamming next to my room, and I feel a ping in my body, a shock actually and they do this with making my hands open while I am holding something--they can force my body to spasm and I was put into a serious accident due to how they can force my body -legs to actually move while I am running, my arms to fly up and etc--they can force the body to do a lot of things. So while they are shouting non-stop for hours, after hours of teleportation abuse skits that are nasty, usually focusing on death and murder, homelessness and everything sick and rotten that they can almost, they yell abuse at me into my brain bypassing my ability to block out the noise--I have to "see" them and they go on and on literally every minute for hours--over 3 hours until I break and begin shouting and rushing to hit them in rage and murderous exasperation to shut up. They go on and on, they bring in more English who demand apologies and sit insulting my body my life everything they can while I am still paralyzed, in pain in agony in fact from fighting to rip internally glued hard-as-cement poisons out of my body. They begin usually while I am just falling asleep. They take turns so the German rape scum filth ape who is so disgusting and foul and dirty but they love that pig ape, oh how they love the more dirty and foul abuser because it's supposed to imply their hate aimed at me as if their low and dirty filth is what I am instead of them. They transfer that onto me. I also must clean endless filth they order sprayed into my body and room constantly, I mean constantly literally all day all night everything is sprayed with some stinking thing--my food tainted with semen fungus filthy foul substances if I don't absolutely secure everything possible. It is done with mechanical arms while I am sleeping--I assume.

"The Bags--We Don't Need The English". laminatedeffect. November 3, 2008.



"F**ck You, England". Dropout. July 4, 2014.




My nervous system I am unable to control for the 6-10 hours of non-stop torture abuse insults threats punching into my face death threats hate and hate

all I did  WAS WATCH A TV SHOW HOPING IT WOULD BE EMPOWERING DUE TO THE RAPE QUOTA OF NON-STOP SHIT WHORES COMING TO TRY TO PRETEND THAT IT'S ME AND NOT THEY WHO ARE SLEAZY UGLY DIRTY AND STUPID FOUL AND DISGUSTING MEDIOCRE LOW-LIFES.

so they go on. 

These grating yapping dirty ugly creeps, who sound so elaborate about women's power women's rights women finding power women fighting exploitative men through their wiles in that environment of sexual exploitation.

Endless violence from the Steven Tyler group associated with Stallone but Tyler is much more stealth than the Italians but of course, dirty filthy foul shitalina, the favorite of Whorewood with her antisemitism  her brood of brown and black conscripts to being props used to imply she is not a KKK Nazi bigot with a lot of minorities surrounding her that she adopted--along with nasty racist bigot pig pitt who has done the same and his stupid greasy movies about gay black men and black men in Florida ---it's like a costume he wears for a pre-orgy race-based gay-themed top over the bottoms--

speaking of gay

The real abuse began when the English actor who is supposed to be this icon, Ian Mckellan came to abuse me. I said something in jest just brushing off his insult, and the gasp from Morton and being punched in the face by the black thug who plays an antiracist a la Civil Rights America, as they have to steal the memes out of America as they always do, and this group has been stealing my ideas for 20 years or loner


(this group meaning that Tyler is connected to shitalina and the rest of the English Crown, and the Italian Mafia contingent is just more viciously brutal than the conniving English who are much more adept at the machiavellian lying conniving power assumption with so many more people wanting to learn the art of deception and overtake that the English have perfected, all the while appearing benevolent and intelligent.

but if you get close, the articulation becomes hateful stupid insults that go on and on, as has happend to me under the one pretext of me responding not with minority awe and silenced acceptance that any bigot is more intelligent than me by mere assumption.

And so, beatings abuse, and it's extremely violently abusive, the contemptuous hate of this English pair of skanks who play prostitutes makes the characters in the 18th Century drama appear sophisticated and well-spoken in comparison. 

I thought the roles--not the taller brown-haired one, I really never liked her character but the blonde yapping one always sarcastic I found entertaining--and then it came after hacking a video of her interview, which i heard and I heard someone who either does have some sort of training in how to appear articulate or it was a sort of script on the part of both as in person the endless insulting and "stupid" behavior but endless egging me on to obtain ideas so they can steal more as they are all doing, for decades

and thusly, it is more murder

every one is a vicious leech parasite looking to torture me into old age and death and obtain a boost for--I can assure I mean, I feel certain that their careers are not in a high position\they are latching onto abusing me to death every minute the abuse is like murderous hate and my nervous system my body is being remotely affected so I am breathing in an extremely shallow mode. I try to breathe and I cannot control my words my reactiosn my entire nervous system is being remotely assaulted into hate and negative states with an entire network of these microchips implanted in my brain, down my spine which has been literally cemented with the microchips buried inside the hard chunk of poison that is like ripping parts of my back out every time I finally manage to get some out with all the healing herbs and exercises I am doing

I am so exhausted and in pain from a recent release of some of the extremely hard poisons I can't take a shower I can't exercise or do anything I am too tired to cook--I spend so much of my life fighting to type and clean the stinkin filth and begging for this group of fucking shit, one sick creep after the next to be pried off me

dirty ugly filthalina and shit pig ape pitt are ALWAYS THERE. They are always being hosted by any president in power and always they are allowed to go on and on forever to my death

so asking to the infinite for anything out there to the endless ignoring of my fucking decades of torture openly done for Whorewood to see so more Nazi applicants can be programmed into murder using these tehcnologies and Nazi protocols and genocidal death threats using Nazi concentration camp murder and torture and rape of me is the prevailing operative norm by now

Please get this murder sick sleazy dirty crew off me. I don't know if they usually talk like intelligent people but they all, every one who rushes to abuse and insult me, talks like a stupid ignorant disgusting low-life trashy sick filth parasite--the things they say and do are beyond reprehensible there is no humanity there is no intelligence it is pure violence hate torture rape--they are not human they become sleazy dirty sick and disgusting and they remain that way for the entire duration of the teleportation adn that is EVERY SINGEL DAY FOR UGLY SICK SHITALINA PIGPITT THE PAIR OF SHIT

every day since 2013 every day without fail every day they are torturing me bringing on more German English black and Jewish Nazis and politicians

how the fuck this can happen with two stupid ignorant bigot pieces of sick s hit and supposedly well-educated "elite" politicians for years and years and years and years an dyears I can't understand except that people are openly saying how destroyed America has become. 

No one can seem to connect the dots. The murder and depravity is non-stop and it's being programmed more and more sick filth shit creeps join in 

Once more I appeal to the empty void of America to get this filth shit whore team off me and to stop this unbelievable torture and murder situation. This group has obtained oscars for years and they are going on and on because without this contract, as they were before, they were not --they were sinking most of the fuck scumbags who rush to assault me were in decline of their careers. All of them have spiraled to the top for full viciously stupid sick behavior demonstrations of Nazi death and hate aimed at me--


can't this fucking sick shit ever be stopped are there only greedy greasy sick fuckers in all positions of power in America?

ppppppppp

I can see my hair literally turning more grey every day now--the poisoning the years of daily and nightly torture--but some creep sleaze raping poison into my body with athletic violence and hitting me for pulling away trying to get it to stop, telling him that I am very sick--I was so ill I was shitting poison out that had hardened into my body for decades--he pounded my body punched slapped and hit me when I kept saying NO_-every moment I was almost unconscious from sickness from detox the more vulnerable I was the more he pounded poison into my body. Dirty shitalina made sure to instruct him, knowing that from the 15 years of me writing about the filth apes she sent to rape me that it was pounding poison into my bloodstream and internal organs more deeply--and I cannot brace against impact

 death threats being punched in the face from this German fuck--Obama Hillary Clinton all the presidents the senators rushed to congratulate him for abusing me to death like this and for trying to make me a gang rape (and he used gang rape as well0

ugly sick sleazy--dirty foul they love him for it

he's been so awarded

and next to the English skanks of this "feminist" group of white supremacist English Nazis, he's always there to punch abuse and laugh and get invitations he's glowing and ecstatic because his filthy career has been put into A-list Whorewood as a result-the dream of these Europigapes because their countries are just so lacking in originality they all want to take over stupid AMerica which welcomes Europigape fascists in completely allowing them to train in fascist nazism and they are handed EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN THING

I can't name how many brown and black sick fucks came to threaten my life in most brutal ways---around this German rotten sleaze slime

and so they are a pack of demons--and the English are a yapping bunch of pretentious scum 

I am now ranting. but it's hours per day, and years of hours per day

my hair is turning grey the death and destruction of my body and non-stop paralysis and pain and then being abused slowly to death my food has been tainted and they are putting semen in my food (yogurt ) and replacing filtered water with nasty foul water--

and etc etc etc

and hours of abuse I can't block it out

my nervous system is rendered in a hypertense mode artificially I can't breathe at all in any moderation I can't control my breath to try to relax my entire spine has been operated upon and I realize from years of being spasmatically forced to drop things--they got my legs to pop up while I was sprinting on cement--my legs flew up-they have drugged me and my arm has flown into things in a spasm movement

they are so badly murderously attacking my heart, breathing and ability to think I fly into a violent rage every single day due to this and begin to scream in violent rage and hate for hours screaming trying not to react trying to breathe and I cannot get a grasp of my breath--I realize that this is an remote attack on my nervous system heart and brain.

They are making my hair fall out turning grey my body is wracked with poison I am stuck in this torture room in pain--the poisons ripping out of my body which were supposed to kill me, and shitalina and filth pig pitt were happily knowingly poisoning me to death, having one sick fuck whore creep pound poison into my body as I asked begged and for years now I have had to physically fight to get them off me as they literally rape poison as deeply into my body as possible

every fucking day they ask me if I "like" them, just that question makes me fly into rage

they smile at it, they laugh and go off sexually titillated awarded and praised

I remain writing fucking posts every day to STOP THIS FUCIING MURDER TO THE VOID OUT THERE OF FAMOUS FUCKERS OUT OF AMERICA to goddamn stop this murder I am innocent goddamn stop them finally take this equipment and destroy it and , unfortunately you all put Elon Musk into power he is developing MORE of these brain implants and he's fully into the torture regime as they all are--


as most of you all are

you have no idea what kind of "Serpentine Fire" you idiots are playing with. You have no idea what kind of pandora's box you are opening. Your instant gratification for power and gratification is a fault not something to enhance with this insidious technology. The absolute dumbing down and psychopathy factor is rising exponentially.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...