Wednesday, December 25, 2024

Drilling into cement in the hallway down the hall from me. More hours of physical violence, the audience of hate and scum out of Whorewood and Congress listening to my thoughts as I listen to a podcast from the Hour of the Time regarding Hermeticism. I realized that the movie Emilia Perez is an exact Hermetic College programming (hermetic college is a precursor to Nazi occult mythology, thusly Nazi programming which is also Mafia as in the Italian version): the scum pricked up their pig ears and I saw that they were takin notes, listening to what I was being forced to think so they could suck out more from my mind while their sleazy hate Nazi filth stupidity and violence and scum and shit blank personalities are endlessly sucking my well-trained mind, which has been bombarded with microchip implants and a coating of slime poisons which have literally hardened into my skull, extending in a huge block in my shoulders and running throughout my spine down into my very toes. They sit, after more than 15 or 20, at least that is how long I have ascertained they have been participating probably much longer. I tell them to get the f-away they are leeches instructed that they have every entitlement that I have zero rights. Physical fights ensued. Then Steve Schmidt, yet another YouTube hacker into my channel was there as I said angrily that the Entire Congress knows that this is happening and they all completely agree. Because he has been involved with that NOT "August" body politic rotting cesspool of lies and corruption and tom-foolery, I had to state the obvious which all these lying parasites always use threats violence intimidation and torture to inflict blankness of thought so t heir lying filth manipulation blathering can be considered the epitome and of course, t he only "voices" of "opposition" and many of them claim they were "formerly Republican". I said that FIFTEEN YEARS of politicians from Congress partnering with this group until Trump and Musk were both put into power and yes, definitely Congress, every single member from the past to the present is absolutely aware of this situation. //Now they are torturing me with more drilling into cement and tile just around the corner from my room---because I am fighting against the filth shit and sleaze that these filthy lying parasites truly are--they have been torturing me for years to suck out my depth my profundity my ideas my creativity the filth pig men suck my sexuality out and then abuse slap and call me bitch afterwards all going off with ugly shitalina hugging them as she goes once more to the Oscars or top awards for ideas she has tortured out of me from sheer murderous abuse--as well as filthy dirty ape pig shit pitt. Schmidt, such a clear Germanic name, is as usual as the Nazis all do, lying lying and trying to just gaslight me as the Nazis always do. NO, he says with his psychopathic blank stare, no the entire congress does not know about your situation, he lies. For me under truth serum effect becoming angry at this bs means I am tortured with noise terror. //If Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Obama(s), The entire Trump family including Mary, Ted Cruz John Kennedy Nancy Pelosi AOC Jamie Raskin Adam Kinzinger Adam Schiff Amy Klobuchar Lindsey Graham Josh Hawley, ...not sure if that is the entire list but it's all I can remember at this moment. If they all have rushed to abuse and attack me, the worst were Obama(s) and Hillary with Sanders...not sure what the others have done surreptitiously but ....and he is lying and gaslighting me saying that my understanding is flawed, obviously I must be "crazy" as a cat lady whose cat they stole because they can't stand to see me with any single loving happy thing. the drilling into cement goes onl. The filth parasitic group of dirty foul stupid plastic surgery coated leeches is allowed to continue by EVERY MEMBER OF CONGRESS and the other former members now in entertainment media news anchor podcast bs slathering lying positions: The Morning Joe team, extremely violently yelling and nasty, not sure what tortures they heaped upon me, Tjhe "Justice Matters" of Glenn Kirschner, not directly teleporting me but hacking constantly and making one reference to something I had written about the Biden inauguration using a Nazi/Illuminati symbol of the sun rising and Kirschner (of MSNBC) made a mocking reference to it, splaying his fingers with a hateful smile on his face of a "golden sunrise" on the very same day or next day I had written a bout it. Then Steve Schmidt, his second time making a direct appearance, as so many sit in the back rows and my vision is so obscured I never know who of the contamination of the country and the usurpers the liars the fake opposition are there cheering this on and also stealing ideas if they can and ordering extreme violence which ugly shitallilna is very happy to do--abusing and deforming me has made her feel very energized this has aided in her roles and awards lus the endless 15 years of ideas that stupid ugly skank piece of filth has stolen so she can just get to any level of higher artistic rendering of any concept other than the blank conformity and skank rape culture whore ape that she truly is, along with the filthy spawn of Depp and the English Crown hateful stupid thing (s) out of Australia--now I am ranting. There is only so much I can take. The list of creeps assembling daily to get part of this team, and the absolute lack and inertia of Congress who must obviously KNOW that the top ranking members are part of this, including every president except for Bush, and maybe he has arrived but I could not see him as well, or he has access via web to watch this unfolding and is staying out, making his art. At least he has the decency not to be personally involved. The peanut famer is too old.

 IN 2013, when J. Depp began his daily rape and I could not control my reactions in deep sleep state, as I was still being poisoned (only until the last few months has it stopped) poisoning to death, btw, horrific syrupy disgusting bloating hardening poison that seeps into every facet of the body everywhere into every crack forms a serpentine mass of hardened muck that comes out in pieces and remains a hard piece nevertheless it is so compacted and compressed from years of this ongoing

I wrote endlessly about what vampires Depp (and Heard) were and still are. They transposed that to the dirty skank daughter and I wrote about Nosferatu in the endless posts day after day about what energy sucking life fuck scumbags they are (still) and were. That is how the theme of Nosferatu was born in the funding of the 4th Reich from my every idea, my every post, and the little filth skank has been preparing for this role since about 2014 or so--the funding is in the billions for this team to produce MY IDEAS ass they torture and abuse and berate and poison mutilate my body until they laugh about how deformed I amj, formerly very beautiful invited to be a model in MInneapolis and on Miami Beach--just by the way

as they destroyed as much as possible and they continue

but the laughter of how --destroyed I am they are reveling in it as their plastic surgery creating imitation Nazi robot facial features square chins plastic surgery inserted and cheeks partially cut out (shitalina would have the same saggy droopy cheeks as her equally and more evil father the next filth daddy with a shit skank stupid daughter expecting to steal my energy and life force, as they all have while destroying as much as they can of every single thing possible about me and brining on endless white supremacy blacks Jews asians latinos and white trash bigot rapists as possible to continue for them when they are "busy")

-----------

Every day they try to suck more ideas out of me, literally day after day. I am homeless they began poisoning me to death at the last few months of my graduate studies (online) from the U. of Fl system in Criminal Justice.


I had to run to obtain health care to try to fight murder MURDER they continued torture poisoning and raping the poison as deeply as possible. MY ideas they stole from my writing and now they are just torturing the ideas out of me while I am drugged, analyzing to myself in my brain they can listen using their filthy tech they latch onto sucking ideas my life force my beauty my health as they fuck rape and torture and are praised by ALL OF CONGRESS and the shit formation of the Nazi 4th Reich of Whorewood.


The film Emila Perez is a NAZI PROGRAMMING using the Mystery School indoctrination of the "Hermetic marriage" of the union of opposites, the male and female (yin yang) forces and there is a lot more I began to think to myself and make comments as they were hacking to get me to comment so they could begin to suck out more ideas but retain their entitlement stupidity and blank "superiority" stance which is unsubstantiated except that ALL OF CONGRESS is helping to put these filthy idiot scum Nazis into more positions of power so they support this belief system while having me brutalized literally day after day as there appears to be no other source for original ideas ANYWHERE IN WHOREWOOD that these filthy fucks can obtain ideas from, funding and promotions..

-------------

*Of course, one could argue that union of male and female was oppositional to the Nazi program of macho entitlement and the baby-machines that women were supposed to become to furnish more Nazi little bigots for the 4th Reich (now they are conscripting all brown and black around the world to just furnish their empty population of soldiers and install their death squads everywhere around the world)

however, that was a policy for that era of needing to promote the "master race" which has expanded as the reach of the 4th Reich has truly infiltrated every country around the world for white supremacy and intermarriage of black and Nazi/Jewish and Nazi, Mexican and Nazi as in Emila Perez ) and many mentions of Switzerland is made of the origins of the Mystery Schools derived from Paracelsus, a Swiss physician or involved in the alchemical arts that are included in the Hermetic College, a truly fore of antiquity in the old boy system (women were so excluded in participation)

but, the hacking is so bad that writing one single word required  6 times backspacing and rewriting. I can't type on this system any longer


I was going through the lecture and mentioning various films that used this same esoteric (Nazi) school of thought, very ancient and passed-down in secret society membership and then injected into Whorewood. One of the themes of the Hermetic College is to "know thyself" which was featured in The Matrix. I began enumerating the list of movies as the lecture went on, as shit pig pitt the endless idea sucking parasite who has used my ideas to get funding and promotions into Oscars for years, told me to "shut up" with sarcasm and hate. I began yelling at him and tried to kill him but I am too weak.

Another day of rushing to try to kill shitalina and pig pitt and telling another inclusion of the filth machine to stop lying to shut up and responding to their bs lies with actual reality which they cannot tolerate.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...