Thursday, December 19, 2024

Hammering continues in the room directly beneath mine--now non-stop pounding on the walls//terror teleportation with me not able to breathe and control the affliction of remotely-administered "rage" which I could not control--my breathing was remotely controlled as was my nervous system. Seeing the sinister expletives who have been literally feeding off my ideas my body my life force and everything destroyed as they revel in it, no "adult in the room" anywhere to be seen anywhere--hours of screaming and trying not to rant and scream and hit them as I did--tried to stop myself--finally after 3 hours tried to breathe without their drugging and brain-attacking tech forcing my shallow breathing, nervous system attack which was impossible, literally I was drugged always am drugged every night in deep sleep. If there is any compassion out there, I desperately need a place to live where they can't insert mechanical arms into my room or poison my food any longer--but it's being done while I sleep. IT is a form of murder.. They ekep asking me if I "like" them as I rush to try to kill them. Trying to breathe and not react requires hours to not be so drugged that I cannot breathe or control my energy--it is remotely being forced as well as drugging that forces reactions under the hate of the sick group which is death hate stupidity sickness rape ugly filth scum hate endlessly as they are plastic surgery rennovated applauded and the government continues to allow this so their sleazy media reps can continue to sell every kind of concept of freedom and equality. They are absolutely death fascist bigot murderous bigot filth, their filth polluting every aspect of my life is cntinuous. Their stupidity s non-stop their ugliness is sickening I am confronted with it every day. Every day I am convinced that they cannot have more and I try to do my duty of not allowing filthy shit to control the country that doesn't give a damn about me and has allowed this to continue unabated for over 15 years for over 50 years the government I am now a murder operation of. I see and hear the youtube podcasters now bemoaning all the new developments that THEY--the "liberal" commentators and political pundits of the "Left" have actually fully allowed to come into being. They read my posts they teleported me they participated in torturing me when I wrote that Elon Musk was a foreign agent set to create a fascist Nazi 4th Reich and is a Euro-Nazi agent and everyone has been raping beating torturing me prior to me writing this and after--without pause. The same people warning America to just wait for another 4 years and to be strong now and try to fend off the fascist wave under Musk and Trump are the same sucker s who rushed to abuse attack and torture me for the same scum group of celebrity filth and stupidity and sickness who put Musk and Trump into power. The torture continues without pause, because they all want Musk they all want fascism they are all murderous bigots--all, all put into any media position of any "side". And so, I am tortured for not allowing some scum filth pig whores to just suck my life out of me without resistance. The ugly sleazy shit never stop, filthshitpigapealina the team of sick rotten fucking shit--every day they are sucking my life out of me so their stupidity and blank fascist rape racist shit can be applauded as representing the "Fight against racism, fascism and rape culture' they are sleazy evil abomination. Absolutely deferred to in their 4th Reich status since they were handed this tech as torture rape and murder agents of me--and ideas non-stop from me are being put into limelight Oscars and Broadway awards from dirty ugly sick prostitutalin and shit pig pitt--this year his anti-racist movie is so stupid driving miss daily fake bs really the programming is to revert racism back to the Jim Crow era which these old time movies about black men fighting racism are really about. They are so sick, ugly and putrid and every day I am screaming that I wish them death. My body is being blasted during these times of rage and hate, as grey hair spreads now from daily death energy forced upon me through drugging, teleportation where I can't block them out can't stop from responding to the stupid sick things their dirty ugly English yapping shit whores are saying that are so ugly and sinister--their forte--asking me as usual for ideas. I try to control it I AN'T. the government and these fucking whore apes laugh about inducing a form of trauma upon me as the stress grows from this filthy Gemran ape shit punching slapping raping beating having my home made filthy dirty stinking broken and teams of white trash Hamburger body builder crap pushing into me going into my room when I am out they approach me coming out of the elevator as I go upstairs--the hallways of this condo completely empty so the terror operation will not be evidenced and the criminal thug operations surrounds me--anyone approaching me when I am returning to my room has gone into my room and sprayed and stolen and destroyed--the filth hate death continues. I cannot control the remote attacks on my breathing, nervous system while I am completely drugged and under the hate envelopment of the stupid yapping hate death creeps who are trying to poison, drug and rape and abuse me to death. Every day seeing them smiling as they get more fuck actors now out of England and Germany to yell sick insults as the filth shitpigapealina pair sit smiling watching glowing with joy over it--watching me age and die from stress. It is calculated It is never stopped. The government officials are being interviewed about how they are "fighting" Trump when they rushed to join in having me poisoned raped and beaten, as they did too (Raski n in particular) now he is "fighting' trump. I see the senators and politicians yapping about their "fight" against fascism the news anchors who rushed to assault me yapping about fighting trump--they all joined in. The people angrily describing how Elon MUsk has become president as they interview their "experts" on how they will fight the destruction of the country and the endless money poured into the sleazy wealth fascist group that Whorewood represents. Thusly no one stops this filth group, and all I see are liars on the news and in the media especially the "left" most famous political podcasters and news talk show and joker interview talk shows--it's abomination. After more than 15 years of this and my endless detailing of how sick they are of how Musk and Trump will create a fascist Nazi dictatorship and the same people who are now descrying the situation rushed to join into abusing me because I was writing about the inevitable daily as they all participated in the rise of fascist Nazi dictatorship. Nothing stops this group of filth out of Whorewood, not years of writing about their shit and stupidity, not years of asking for help, not years of them putting people like Musk and Trump into power which everyone who yaps about fighting it in the media all are aware of and they protect this information. //So it's never stopping. With the poison and drugs in my body, Imust find a way to not be killed from stress and screaming murderous rage which envelopes me because tolderance is now low from daily rape beatings because ugly sick shitalina and pig filth pitt are once more up for oscars and 15 years of them winning on my ideas they tortured out of me is not enough. Their shit spawn also expect nepo-baby entitlement and they ahve to go on and on until I am dead from fighting and torture poisoning and abuse. The politicians join in laughing and mocking me as they continue to do NO FUCKING THING TO EVER STOP IT.

This whorewood group, and especially this stupid English group of dirty sick skanks, I call ugly they are out of racist stereotypes supposed to be this standard I can't subscribe to any longer. Women exactly like them, and it is monotonous repeats of cliche types coming out of these Europigapeland fascist Nazi countries--England being one

and their nasty stupidity is ongoing and it's like dirty rat hybrid leeches yapping and gnawing into my brain with ugly sick statements. For hours, ongoing non-stop  the most evil and sick things any dirty foul crap creep could ever invent and they do it non-stop their ugly black holes in the middle of their blank stupid ugly dirty faces go on emitting frogs toads of words of evil and hate.

Dirty ugly shitpigapealina sitting there smug and smiling as usual--15 years of them torturing ideas out of me and they cannot obtain a single original idea, they are paid in millions with top fashion designers and production teams for years of hourly torture of me. Literally if they stopped for a single day their mediocrity ugliness and stupidity would not be able to get them past any finish line for any single endeavor.

They can't "win" the Oscars unless they torture me literally into hysterical enraged murderous reactions of violence because of the endless poisoning for over 15 years of rape poisoning non-stop beatings rape with politicians rushing to laugh with them and threatening my life for fighting to stop this sick fucking shit. 

I have never done a goddamn thing to deservenon-stop torture rape only tried to compete and not let shit fucking pig creep Nazi bigots abuse and exploit me.

That is the Nazi 4th Reich you all put into power. They can't win unless they continuously abuse me and they can't succeed or have any single idea unless they extract it through torture out of me. They can' stop for a single day,not one. Once they "win" they continue without a single hour of cessation of torture of me. They keep "winning" and their circle of Engish shit and scum also are relying on this endless torture so they can infest America and you all want it to happen as obviously no one ever stops this and it continuously enlarges by the day.

And I am just trying to get them off me. Their filthy movies their ugly shit faces and stinking foul energy their ugliness their stupidity and it's forced upon me; then I have to meet the smug and ugly sick politicians who are a sick joke upon humanity. Then I have to meet these lying abusive violent podcasters who are all yapping about the evils of Musk and Trump now, an they HELPED TO PUT THEM INTO POWER and are violent white supremacist bigots--the black ones as well and Jews especially if they are in leading positions of power.

Still I cannot remain calm, I feel the external control over my nervous system as I drink the drugged energy drinks that they break into my room and replace what I have bought with drugged energy drinks. I need the energy drinks in order to wake up from the poison detox that they spent at least 13 years continuing so I would shit diarrhea black poison out every day and become huge, bloated and deformed with the poison compressing into my back as ugly shitalina laughed about it and the filth men she brought on in monthly rotation pounded the poison as deeply into my body as possible--all extremely turned on by it, filth ugly sitalina laughing and smiling about it hugging them all and being invited to the White House by Biden afterwards and by Schumer for supporting the Violence Against Women Act and at the United Nations.

The death squads are being more fully funded as this group grows. 

So no one stops this inhumanity.

I cannot stop my reactions which are also being enhanced by creeps using extremely deadly subliminal content spewed into my subconscious while the groups of yapping and sick stupidity out of England are teaming up with the extremely murderous and violent German shit team who are using the tech to blast murder threats and insults and all name calling into my subconscious while the English are yapping hate.They all expect an entire empire out of this for just being sick sleazy ugly dirty and foul and abusive and then performing lines they don't understand nor care about. Endlessly promoted by the government and by Whorewood

i remain fighting a fight no one else will get involved with. 

If you sick fuckers want a fascisst government with Europigapes controlling your country and lives, and I don't, I have already been abused into moving to the other side of the planet, and that is not enough for you goddamn fuckers you can't ever stop this or get it to be stopped.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...