Monday, April 18, 2022

A brief analysis of the media and The "unintended consequences" of funding Neo-Nazis in Ukraine. The continuation of stealth and surreptitious funding, support, promotion, mind control programming of Nazism (and it's adjoining partnership with Mafia groups and criminal organizations) in the theaters of various pillars of society. Today I have watched videos expounding on how this NATO-backed war in Ukraine is actually funding another extremist terrorist organization. The Nazi-imitators, the Azov Battalion.

 "Russia Blames the Ukraine War on NATO Alliance". Sky News. April 18, 2018.





Otherwise, it's the same old same old program but put into this new arena of distortions and lies: The "righteous" war which all the Nazis in H-wood are fully endorsing, to support the "poor" victims of Ukraine (while they are funding charity donations and lookin' like media photo-op heroes).


This is an endless funding of Nazis in all the pillars and theaters around the planet, at this point. From my perspective having to see from behind the endless veils and distortions and lies that have been cleverly concocted to sell this global pandemic of genocidal regime take-over; H-wood being just one of the theaters. 


I would include the relevant videos but these are videos from groups which suddenly put their videos on my YouTube channel without me having searched them out. I clicked on the "block channel" button but the videos continue to emerge. I have subscribed later on because some interesting ideas and information has been presented in their various interviews; one of which was with Noam Chomsky (who also is a part of this team operating the teleportation and of course, with all his contacts, does not do much or anything to stop this injustice and Nazi/Mafia group from it's endless rape and disfiguration and torture of me, and neither do the plethora of "activists" and "liberals" who adorn and adore the icon. I am not criticizing Chomsky as such, and I do not know exactly the extent to which he either agrees with this organization of if he, in fact, has intervened in all the YEARS his presence has been endlessly put into my YouTube recommended top page--from groups that I have never subscribed to, and nor have I done any searches for him in years to try to get any other perspective (or help). I am not attacking him right now, but being honest about the breadth of the huge level of deception that is ongoing in this endless push to install Nazism and Mafia into the top tiers of power (but they, in turn, are controlled by other people/groups who remain "invisible" to me, but all of these people I mention are more like the puppets being controlled.


But back to the theme: I have to be shown, without wanting to have to see this, how many layers of lies there are. I have watched some of the "liberal" videos (and one from Sun News, out of the UK). I will add that piece because it is more of a "neutral" clip which backs my theme here, and I am not endorsing any side of this war when I input Russian commentary.

--------------

The main point is that there was an interview done by one of the terrorists in the media who attacked me with absolute hate (for no reason other than to get a weekly slot on prime time news--which happened, I mean was "awarded" that journalist shortly after having attacked me (but it has been rescinded as of late). This interviewer interviewed another famous political personality who likewise was pretty nasty--but more loquacious and inviting but I was suspicious as this personality offered me a deal that was "too good to be true" and I had no idea what she was really trying to dupe me into. The interview was merely a commentary that when the Russians invaded Afghanistan in 1980, it was the US who fed weapons and arms to the Afghan forces who succeeded in repelling the Russians after years and tears and blood and guts and all under U.S. war-machine funding (helping our military-industrial complex to thrive--that is my point, not hers in this interview). She then mentioned "unintended consequences"--which, the "Left" couple whose video I watched then "unpacked" about how those consequences were to literally fund The Taliban, which eventually helped to engineer the 9/11 terror attacks. I am quoting what they said--but I don't want to include the video for some reason, I just am tired of helping to promote more people involved (or doing nothing) about this egregious and deadly hate contract of State-sponsored terrorism that is endlessly aimed at destroying my body, home, life, finances, health, future, career, etc etc etc every single day for a decade with NO INTERVENTION AND NO SUPPORT from all these "Left" commentators who also teleport and abuse, attack and go off getting their own free deal out of this sleazy and disgusting contract. Which means, of course, they are part of the Nazism and encroaching take-over of all the pillars that a "free" society relies upon to withstand such dictators and terrorists who are put into lead positions in all aspects of society.

-------------

The "unintended consequences" is a very telling phrase--but really, I think funding the terrorist groups which are "fighting" against an adversary with enormously superior fighting capabilities and sophisticated technology is also part of an overarching and orchestrated bit of decades-long push to install fascist regimes worldwide (of course, with the "opposition" fully integrated into the working mechanism of "discourse and critique"--which is the other pillars, the media and entertainment programming branches of these huge global fascist and Nazi/Mafia/criminal organizations which are all lumped together with the "Left"--which is not really "Left" it's part of the Socialism of the National Socialism that the Nazis actually are named after--).

================

So, in short, the United States is actually funding the Azov Battalion in The Ukraine--an openly Nazi organization. The claim is that without this Azov Battalian (Nazi "extremist") group, the organization and resistance of the Ukrainian civilian insurgency and fight would be weaker and ineffective against the Russian troops. I believe that is one of the prevailing assumptions, or that is what I gather from the propagandized media reports bolstering the bravery of the Ukrainians. I have also heard a report stating that one of the top US Diplomats or Senators has openly claimed in a speech that the US supports the Ukraine effort "to the last  Ukrainian". It's a very lucrative business, and helping to shore up Nazism through a false dialectic of good-versus-evil, the usual H-wood script now played out in deadly warfare scripts that are sold off to the public. The "unintended consequences" are that Nazism in East Europe is being heavily funded and will provide great assistance out of the "bread basket" of Europe with heavily, US-funded and backed weapons for further expansion of the overall Nazi operation to really take over the planet, as the Nazis claimed they would do during the war which America keeps pushing in all these H-wood movies, played by lead Nazi-looking actors (who fully endorse this Nazi/Mafia contract out on me) that they are NOT Nazis and really care about everything else in the world (dating black people, having black friends, etc their politically correct posturing poses for photo-ops).


---------

*Slight correction here: I had mentioned Sun News as the video source in this post in one of the paragraphs, but upon copying the video to place on this post, I see the source is Sky News. I confused various Rupert Murdoch ventures. You can see today that Murdoch is endorsing the Twitter takeover by a very dangerous supporter of the fascist causes and has been fully engrossed in this terror operation upon me. The "fans" are advocates of this genocidal Nazi/mafia regime. You can learn a lot about fascist and Nazi motives and ideologies if you read these papers that the Murdoch empire has strewn about all over the planet. Don't forget Murdoch is in control over Fox News as well. I wonder how many "liberal" editions and media organizations the Murdoch operation also controls perhaps from behind the scenes, as silent partners.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...