Thursday, April 7, 2022

Another appeal to the world for mercy and justice. It was very difficult to express myself and write on a higher elevated level in my last post, and almost every post --indeed. I could feel the crushing inward force of the technology forcing my brain to slow down and in parts shut down. I can't access my higher educational vocabulary most of the time. I spend most of the time attempting to get past hacker blocks to the keyboard and backspacing which consists of more than 50% of all time it takes to fight to write any post--this is literal, probably a conservative estimate. Otherwise, I can see signs of aging from now more than 6 months straight of extremely violent and abusive teleportation situations of being passed from one violent celebrity to the next.

 It hadn't waned exactly prior to this last 6 months of endless and relentless violence due to the awards that the expletives are struggling to obtain by their proof of verbal, physical, sexual and every kind of other attack upon me using Nazi/Holocaust references constantly in direct terms of genocidal murder with me as the focus. There is an ever-growing list of the top celebrities, all of whom express the most audacious and bold statements about how much they are fighting for justice, equality and against racism (so many are black) but they are just mouthing what they have been told to say (in some cases, or in all--). I find now grey hairs and my skin is wrinkling like an old woman on my hands--also knowing that this group has smeared damaging chemicals on my hands, arms and legs for YEARS (there are so many blemishes covering my body by now I can never make up a comprehensive list while this technology is blocking off my long-and-short-term memory faculties while I simultaneously struggle to correct all the hacking rewrites and blocks to keyboard functioning.

-----
The people who last night exposed me to a theatrical "skit" of someone violently being hung with sharp-knived ankle rings that cut into their legs while they were thrashing in agony due to being hung by the neck--it was a skit--I could only "see" the feet thrashing around; I know that the person who performed this sick act was being suspended in air and was nothing short of just being paid and probably bemused by the whole thing (just another actor who is part of this circle of endless increasing terrorist users joining in on the sick "fun" for profit--yes, they laugh and make jokes about this, and of course go out and party afterwards and then get promoted into unbelievable heights by that sick industry which is pumping up righteousness while deflating the actual moral fiber of the blown-up country high on $$$ and power (or dying in the streets). As I struggle to think and write even seminally clearly but can't--my brain is just in a fog of mind control tech--I am not able to go down the list of broken toes, destroyed parts of my body that are in addition to the poisoning that many others had inflicted upon me all my life--but this group in H-wood has been nearly cutting off my toes and fingers, making me balding (not from stress, from poisoning and from chemicals put in my hair, along with fungus--the hair follicles are damaged--my toe has been broken so it's pointing into my other toes--they tried to cut the gum tissue out of my lower jaw after they smashed my teeth so they were loose--and did this every night as I scrambled to try to save my body from absolute permanent disabling dysfunction due to the nightly severing of skin and tissue in multiple areas of my body. Many of my nails will not grow back from chemicals slathered on them and objects inserted under cuticles every single night (for over 6 years on one finger, for example).
-----------
As I draw closer to the finality of the detox--still a long way off-but not like years and years any longer, perhaps if I am lucky and endlessly fight, I will have a somewhat flexible body that isn't contorted with hard chemicals latched into my spine in just a few more MONTHS after years of a combined schedule of re-poisoning, rape, torture and non-stop murder, hate and rape scenarios with homelessness sprinkled on top for added psychological pressure--every night in teleportation for over a decade.
---------They are increasing the violence because they want control over this contract out on me, which must be huge is so many famous people are vying for this position. I can't imagine what would induce people with extremely busy schedules to go on and on for years attacking me due to some perceived prize at the end of this behavior modification/brain screw operation with rape and abuse as the primary mode of behavior on their part (and they NEVER TIRE of such activities). They are increasing the hate and abuse now that I am nearly done and Just want to live in a house that is beautiful, with good and loving people around me (but living alone with my cat, who I hope is still alive) and then to have all of these people be forced to pay me in some huge compensation for this crime and for my government to not allow this to go on and on, as it has done for all my life.
----------------------------------
-----------------------
This same group years ago, they began years ago and it's endless dehabilitating physical attacks on me while I sleep due to the hate groups breaking into my home or with their mechanical arms--the mutilations of my body are, for the slightest pretext, when I reacted in rage, when I said no, when I asked for justice and they stop being awarded--I saw part of my uterus fall out of my body because they had broken my toilet and I was forced to use my shower---the "landlord" told me I was responsible for essentially what they were breaking while I was out shopping (and being nearly hit by cars every 5-20 minutes while driving, attacked by HUNDREDS of people per trip, etc)--all orchestrated by this same group in H-wood--the blonde Nazi swaggering male, his wives (two divorces---all still "friends" operating for endless awards in this contract). So part of my uterus came tumbling out in the shower-=--it was a tiny little component of some intestine that had literally been severed out--there was a slash and a cut. The first few days I had moved into this resort--after having been put in jail for a Visa overstay--which I could not handle due to the endless sickness daily from the poisoning--this was maybe 5 years into the detox (it is now nearly 11 years of this going on and on). I had called two of the wealthy Europigape men who had poisoned, teleported and raped, profited off endless rape from their partners where I had actually lived, made sure I was abused, discriminated against in ways that are so openly racist it is akin to something out of a KKK primer--almost-not as verbally open as what one might experience but these rapist white wealthy men--one mafia, the other associated with the English Crown (the entity and the monarchy as well)--treated like something like benevolent dictators by the Europigape cartels and the Americans who follow all the protocols--and by the H-wood black mass which inflicts it's evil upon me night after night in the teleportation hell (which is really their habitat, since they never tire of it, they go on with evil and sickness every single night aimed at me to quell all humanity within me, break my spirit and soul, rape and beat and abuse me into submission, and then steal and rob all and as I have seen, the ultimate is murder at the end of decades of this kind of "programming"--or that is what I have seen happen to others who fully complied in ways that are extremely ugly to have witnessed.
-----------
They made sure part of my hormonal system was and still is completely unbalanced. This resort where I had lived, as I was starting to write but the technology is blasting my brain into a kind of outpouring mode about how much damage has been inflicted upon my body and health--and everything else that could possibly sustain a human being. The same people who forced this murder scene upon me had part of my uterus severed out. They partnered with the very wealthy Europ'as who have been in the background of hunting and attacking me since the mid-80's and mid-90's (that is the two mentioned only briefly above, the decade between their attacks upon me, unmerited except for a racist doctrine and their exploitative personalities--held in such reverence by so many who strive to emulate that behavior--.
==========
I can see the effect of too much stress upon the lack of hormonal balance--and the money I need to buy herbs is unavailable. They also ensured I could not and cannot earn any single bit of money online. I am stuck with hard poison that is as hard as rock embedded into my spine and back. To get just a little bit out requires at least 1-2 weeks of absolute illness, pain and immobility. The entire time I have been stuck like this these same actors who inflicted absolute hate upon me, because they didn't like the post I wrote yesterday about my family and it's relationship with ROYALTY in Austria--which this group wants to kill along with everything else about me--that I am "nothing" and so they are handed technology and weapons to basically destroy everything about me. But this sickness of their teleportation has reached a kind of endless violence and psychological psychopathy that is still being treated as a kind of meritorious qualification on their part to endlessly get more and more free handouts--despite their seeming "work" to "achieve" this status--
-------------------
They tried to have my teeth knocked out--they tried to have me killed in car accidents
They had my cat stolen--my child, my best friend and a real soul mate they almost killed her and since will not return her.
They have killed any other animal I got close to ever since they stole my cat.
this is all from the SAME PEOPLE who are putting scenes of brutal death in the teleportation skits which are their stepping stones to endless Oscars--along with their buddies who also participate--year after frigging year.
----------
the list of their violence is endless. My body is now completely covered with scars, Probably half of my hair has been chemically destroyed and the hair follicles won't grow hair back--I am almost balding and I have to keep my head wound in layers of protection every moment I am in this room and especially sleeping. That contributes to a lack of oxygen for my scalp so the healing is probably slowed down just because I can't have my head exposed at any time in this room except for when I am walking around--and that is rare I am still confined into one single spot almost all day due to the endless excruciating process of trying to soften up this hard mess in my body while they torture me endlessly with so much hate, negativity and bad energy and violence I can't possibly heal--ever.
--------------------
I am aging from it. I implore the world to get them off me and stop this inhumane and absolutely unjust situation forced upon me and for me to live in peace and this situation stopped--financial compensation to me in order to purchase my own home--a decent home--my cat returned--and for me to live without the hell, hate and violence of anyone ever again. Preferably alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...