Wednesday, April 6, 2022

I ain't no Ukrainian but my family history might be partially connected (in name and history, only slightly and only for a few years or decades as Burgermeister leadership). Meaning that my ancestor whose name I have been told was Neuwirth --as the research states I don't know if it's true or not-- was awarded this colonization little bit of land in Austria, according to the research my Uncle did on the subject of our collective genealogy back in the Old World. However, research ties more correctly to a tiny tract of land in Ukraine being awarded to my ancestor for his role in enhancing the Church back in Vienna. The little town was in Ukraine, during that time annexed in a colonialization effort to the Hapsburg Austrian-Hungarian Empire. That town was Josefsberg. My family "history" as the research aforementioned claims, was a "gift that my ancestor could not refuse from the Emperor) and it was called Josefsberg, after the Emperor Josefsberg, a direct reference to the Austrian Empire annexing parts of the current country of Ukraine (but formerly a continuously fought-over bit of land that is still being fought over and sought over). As I see, this little s88tburg town was very close to the art and culture center of Lviv so my family, out of Vienna, had a chance to go out and live the good life and still be people of top quality and professionalism (which they still are). Not much is left of them in the bad Old World but this information I just discovered today and have sought on many occasions on the internet to find out more information and somehow it just appeared for the first time today... (still using Google as the search engine as I did in the past but got no results except for the ski village not far from Vienna, which my family claims is our inheritance but historically I think it is this tiny little sheep town in Ukraine, perhaps my family then returned or re-transplanted into the other Josefsberg near Vienna at a latter date in history.

 **It took me over 10 minutes to correct the above few sentences. Hackers have deleted parts and segments and links from this post (which I am copying now from my Facebook page). At this point I am re-writing because hacker terrorists rewrote and deleted parts of this post which I had double-checked for accuracy while writing it. After clicking on publish and sent this post off to be officially published by Facebook, the hacker terrorists deleted parts and restrung sentences together. I am editing because I wanted to copy this to my blog and just read only the first part of the first paragraph and it's been an awfully discrediting, terrorist/hacking discombobulation of my former writing. I am truly not in the mood to rewrite once more what I originally fought to pound out due to malware obstruction on the keyboard, my brain put into ranting hate hyperbolic state (artificially-induced by "mind control" drug-interface forced upon me) and then to see that it's been completely all regurgitated into a splattering mess of words, disconnected and grammatically deplete. I don't feel like fighting any longer--so I will not go through the rest, I just tried to correct the first few sentences. Please understand and try to connect what I am struggling to write below. It was written cohesively when I first typed it out, despite continuous backspacing and rewriting due to hacker malware on the keyboard (and on my brain, tech blasting my cognitive capabilities and enhancing, as always, subliminal hate ranting with expletives and etc. I am so trying to subdue and control these subliminal hate rants which come blurting and pouring out of me. I know it is being programmed and forced by the tech and subliminal technology. Every post thus. But there are many such errors even in the part I JUST NOW rewrote--after clicking on publish I then re-read these newly corrected parts, and saw that they too had been hacked and partially jumbled grammatically and in every way. This is too difficult to get anything done any longer. I tried to get the hackers off yesterday--I had spent another few hours trying to clean out the system but they hacked in once I got into any streaming video application. I don't have the patience right now, feeling as usual sick from detox and sickness and weakness, to undergo another many hours of trying to clean out this system only to be hacked once more and have the same results. They then deleted all my restore points and none are available so I must go through the entire process again (hours, it takes hours, they have slowed my system down to inexorable slowness). If I stopped viewing all streaming videos perhaps the hacking would potentially be lessened. It is very hard to do this, though, for me.


===============================

But, what coincides more with the historical record with this little s**tburg in Ukraine formerly named Josefsberg-- by the Emperor of Austria. My great-ancestor, Herr Neuwerth, whatever his name was, was changed to Josefsberg and he was awarded Mayor of this 800-souled little tract of land out in the outback--away from the art, culture and sophistication of Vienna--for his artisan work on a Church cross that sat on top of a church in Vienna which was hit by lightening--as a Jew unafraid to work on something "God" had struck down with lightening, no one other than this Jewish artisan could refix the blasted cross on top of the Viennese Church, and thus was handed the Burgermeister leadership of this little Evangelical---S88thole)///some little bit-berg town near Lviv named after Emperor Joseph, but gramatically changed due to the possessive form of the adjective with an "f"--to Josefsberg, but renamed to Korosnytsia after Austria just lost big time in the international power game (and became mostly annexed to Germany, but officially in the Anschluss. I still feel no connection to either Vienna, Austria, or Ukraine now in the throes of the Ukraine crisis (nor to the other side of the conflict, nor to any of the NATO countries including "my" own country, which has clearly demonstrated 4th Reich holocaust protocols towards me and my family), and my main emotions on the subject are of chagrin that the United States is sending millions upon millions of dollars to protect oil interests in that region in the name of protecting the "fight for Freedom and Democracy" for Ukrainians (it's like hearing the old and tired H-wood slogans but in political terminology for a fledgling Nazi Nato inclusion). -------------- It is possible that my family name is not derived from the Austrian town 70 miles outside of Vienna as I was told by my family upon passing out to all connected family members this "researched" history; but instead may be (or also in addition to the Austrian village Josefsberg) be part of the former Austrian-Hungarian Empire constructed by Emperor Joseph II in the late 18th Century--a colonization effort on his part. In other words, a tiny village that Emperor of Austria Joseph II (of Mozart fame, you can see "him" in that movie "Amadeus") but the outsourced village that was awarded to my family is in UKRAINE (near Lviv). I had done many search engines on the origin of Josefsberg and always came up with the predictable Austrian town, a ski resort village type place, and never discovered this until today. My (great) Uncle, the writer and producer in H-wood, did a little family history but this was accomplished before the internet, and I think he either mixed up elements or glued them together to glamorize the really unglam "prize" that Joseph II "awarded" my ancestors in their colonization effort to enlarge the Hapsburg dynasty and enlarge the Austro-Hungarian empire. I was told, and it was written (by uncle) that Josefsberg was "awarded" to my ancestors by Joseph II, which coincides with the colonization efforts by that former Emperor-in the late 18th Century. My family originated (or at least, for how many centuries or years or decades?) from Vienna. Whew, I am sure they were very happy to get on that long boat to the great city of NEW YORK, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and how proud and happy I am that my family was intelligent to have done this of their own volition, back at the turn of the 20th Century (or earlier, I'm not certain the exact dates)! I think of the 90's German play about the Wiedervereinigung (or German re-unification which is like the transition of having to leave a beautiful city like Vienna, get thrust into sheeple land in either Ukraine or Austria (is there really much diff between the two?), and then getting on a boat and finding the relative equivalent of "paradise" in NEW YORK CITY, MANHATTAN baby! And they never looked back except to mix up the facts or not get them right or confuse them or whatever (do I care?): Von Stasi zum Aldi (!!!!). From Josefsberg to Manhattan (and then to Los Angeles and Hollywood (I can call it it's proper name during the time that my Uncle was a force in that arena). ----------- Caption to photo below: Date 1937 Locale Skole, [Ukraine; Lvov] Poland Variant Locale Skola Ukraine Photo Designation LIFE BEFORE THE HOLOCAUST -- Poland -- Family/Friends/Portraits -- At Home/In Town Photo Credit United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, courtesy of Dov Lieblein "Pictured standing in the first row, from left: Szajna Friedler, Beno Rozenberg, unidentified; Lotka Friedler and unidentified. In the second row, from left: unidentified; Mania Rozenberg; Moshe Josefsberg; unidentified and Frieda Rozenberg Josefsberg."

A group of Jewish family and friends stands in the Skole countryside by a fence. Photograph | Photograph Number: 54991 --United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.


wiki/Korosnytsia



"Korosnytsia (Ukrainian: Коросниця, German: Josephsberg or Josefsberg, Polish: Korośnica or Korosnica) is a village (selo) in Drohobych Raion, Lviv Oblast, in south-west Ukraine. It belongs to Medenychi settlement hromada, one of the hromadas of Ukraine.[1] The community was founded in 1784, and in 2001 had a population of 144. Korosnytsia, originally known as Josefsberg in German and later also as Korosnica in Polish, is located four kilometers from the town of Medenychi and 22 kilometers from Drohobych.........". " History
Josefsberg was one of many German villages created by a colonization program initiated by the Austrian Emperor Joseph II in 1782 (Josephine colonization). Houses and out buildings were built in the villages with outlying tracts of land assigned to each house. Joseph II encouraged German farmers, typically from the Palatinate (i.e. Rheinland-Pflaz, a state now in south-west Germany), to relocate to the area, and farm the land. The government supplied them with farm equipment, livestock, seed grain, and everything necessary to begin farming. By 1880 the population of Josefsberg was 750.
The settlers were assured complete and comprehensive freedom of conscience and religion as per the "Settlement-Patent" of September 21, 1782. Approximately 90 of 163 German villages were exclusively Protestant (Lutheran) faith, Josefsberg being one of them.
The 1882 Polish geographic dictionary described the people of Josefsberg: "They are of Helvetic confession, have their own priest, beautiful stone church, evangelical school. The parish include the neighbouring village of Ugartsberg. Evangelical Reformed Parish was established by the Austrian cesar (king) Joseph II in 1784, the parish (together with Ugartsberg) has 1,419 people; 773 in Josefsberg; church of 1805 and a cemetery."

---------------------------

The "big time" little dorf near Austria---what my uncle tried to connect our family to in his entertaining genealogical vignette? --is it the fact or a fiction my fiction writer uncle created to try to negate the real history that our family was sent packing to a little mud-soaked Ukrainian tiny village to colonize for Germanic Austria-Hungarian might for the Empire (that ultimately became part of the 3rd Reich). 




The Josefsberg Church (in Austria)---was this where my ancestors held their mayoral conferences or participated in the locals' rites of Spring?



=====================


--versus the old world, Russian Orthodox-influenced little town that was named Josefsberg by Emperor Joseph back in the mid-late 1700's and handed as a gift to my ancestor--Neuwirth?-- (which could not be refused)--renaming my family, that particular branch of it and none other--forever as Josefsberg....!



"History


Josefsberg was one of many German villages created by a colonization program initiated by the Austrian Emperor Joseph II in 1782 (Josephine colonization). Houses and out buildings were built in the villages with outlying tracts of land assigned to each house. Joseph II encouraged German farmers, typically from the Palatinate (i.e. Rheinland-Pflaz, a state now in south-west Germany), to relocate to the area, and farm the land. The government supplied them with farm equipment, livestock, seed grain, and everything necessary to begin farming. By 1880 the population of Josefsberg was 750."

The settlers were assured complete and comprehensive freedom of conscience and religion as per the "Settlement-Patent" of September 21, 1782. Approximately 90 of 163 German villages were exclusively Protestant (Lutheran) faith, Josefsberg being one of them.


Korosnytsia (formerly Josefsberg)


---------------------
I just have to wonder if my family actually enjoyed living in this little town (whether in s88tberg Josefsberg, Austria, or s88tberg, Josefsberg "Ukraine"--or couldn't wait to get the heck out and experience life in New York City? (Thank you Ancestors for this most gracious improvement for my family history--what has survived of it thus far).





No comments:

Post a Comment