Wednesday, April 27, 2022

The Rise of the Celebrity-Politician Machine for the future of the technocratic, 4th Reich global Plantation. I could--and already have--add a LOT of content to this subject and the dangers of this take-over. The hostile part is nowhere near the actual reality of what hostile takeover of your mind, your country and too bad, but your soul has already been purchased if you think this dude is going to be some savior of freedom of anything in the future except for the 4th Reich, and only then when the racist and hegemonic hierarchies are fully implemented and fully in place where no adverse word can be uttered without the technocratic tyranny that you have all allowed Musk to continue to develop but sold as a wonderful boon to the future of humanity. Wait until his satellites and brain/body interface technology blank out your brain and body or zap and potentially kill you if you don't comply. If you think I am being slightly melodramatic, you have not been a victim of Musk and this group of celebrities and politicians as I have, and had to witness firsthand how psychopathic and seriously deranged and power-driven they are without an iota of moral or ethical concern for anybody except for those who support their fascist power structure (and even then, since that power structure encompasses the planet, the minions will be and are now--expendable).

 "Musk Buys Twitter As Sociopaths Purchase Our Reality". Moment of Clarity with Lee Camp. April 27, 2022.




The "Liberal" members of Congress who have participated in this hate contract out on me, i.e. Rep. Cortez, a Trump-era fashionista/actor (you can hear her voice change to suit the demographic audience she plays dumb millennial and urban slang and then switches to articulate member of Congress--who has also stolen an idea from me that I wrote on my blog/Facebook--and teleported me with hate and negativity to conform to the system which keeps people like her taking the place of actually concerned legislators who could protect "The American People" instead of act, pose and lie and participate in this hate protocol fascist white supremacist global take-over by technocratic 4th Reichsters--like Musk). And I could go on, I could describe his participation.
The reason why Congress has not put the brakes on this fake egalitarian humanitarian Musk is because Congress in it's current iteration is likewise building up a fascist component colonized Eurocentric 4th Reich Plantation State.

---------------------------
---------------------------

Going into more detail would entail threats to my existence with, as usual, no support from anyone reading this or anybody in Congress or anybody in any vicinity where I am and everyone on the planet appears to want this system to be fully installed. Everyone who doesn't still won't stand up for me, and if they had, someone like Musk would not be as powerful today if these anti-corporate cartel "progressives" would only have actually done more than flap their wings in irate verbosity or protest in a party type of conflagration. To actually go against this grain of a stain against Democracy and Freedom, one has to actually take the risk of fighting the overwhelming majority of people who want immediate gratification (that is the main sell point of this 4th Reich, is that when you join and/or participate or do nothing or help it along, you get instant promotion, instant teleportation sex slave punching bag potential sadistic murder victims or instant rape or instant sexual gratification along fantasy lines (there is not a point in the last list that is either more prominent in the gratification list of wants for those who are so eager to be included in this technocratic future that Musk is portending but no one sees it as a threat in terms of the technology he is exploiting. They only see the happy and smiling dough boy putting on the false cloaks of the sheeple caring about protecting freedom for the wolves, some are not hinting that may be the ultimate reality but not in terms that actual would prompt alarm, as I am trying to do unsuccessfully--I just get more censorship and threats and attacks and hate--while people are still stealing my ideas and concepts and selling them off as their own, as Rep. Cortez, the "brown" woman who has just had skin lightening and is very keen on continuing to posture for more fascist Nazi fashion shows and get more huge million dollar deals and help the white supremacists obtain their power cartel so she can be further amplified in the media as a celebrity/politician, while the celebrities are vying to become celebrity-turned-politicians.

----------------


*Regarding hacking: I can tell already that this post will be redacted/rewritten by hackers as a part of their usual discrediting. I could not write this post with any kind of calm or intellectual clarity due to the brain-altering tech affecting my limbic system, nervous system as well as the hackers doing things like making my cursor jump to another part of the page while I am using the pointer to try to correct their hacking intrusions-just as an example of how bad the hacking is. I can't think clearly due to the tech that Elon Musk has ordered be used against me, as he has been a part of this terror team since at the very least, 2013. As you all know, he has risen into power as the planet's leading technocratic celebrity-turned political enhancer of fascist ideology but disguised as a wolf-in-sheep's-clothing by the media, which has coached and trained him all these years he has lived in Los Angeles with all the acting coaches he could afford to purchase.

What I know of him when he teleports me is that he is a full supporter and advocate of technocratic terror, is fully embracing all the violent antics these celebrity fascists employ--probably is part of the overall promotional scheme of supporting each and every celebrity who violently with hate and racist slurs attacks me--more awards for the more violent of the bunch--the most stupid, immature and nasty they act and behave in the confines of the security system of teleportation that Musk is fully awarding them and protecting them--as they all are put into pedestal positions by society because of the endless push to propel them into these stances. Fully supported by the US Congress and it's members who either openly support this, pretend they are against it, or do nothing to stop or quell this fasco-corporate technocratic entity that is now spreading an electronic fence around not just the planet, but they plan on incorporating an internal prison of your mind and surveillance of your thoughts as well.


Obviously my writings are only being passed from one expletive to the next in this huge global organization. I have to state openly that some of you are either now or will become victims of this group which you think have helped to instantly gratify your needs for easy and cheap promotions and deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...