Thursday, April 7, 2022

Mind Programming Control lesson #666.02: Big Bro wants you to watch tv manipulators on the computer tube (or on your tv-phone tube). Every time I use the computer system and click on any news, social media source, streaming media, anything that is of a more fluid informational system pertaining to current events that are more mainstream than not (and I do not want to veer into mainstream anything any longer and most of my life I never have, the mind control and all this torture keeps me stuck like most of the "sheeple" into this dumb viewer and often instant-belief programming for the most absurd lies and distortions); I am confronted with the celebrity/politico terrorists who teleport me to the hate that they truly embrace, but are the obverse of in huge smiles for their platforms on the many tubes that feed into the fewer brains of the sheeple: evil and false terrorist celebrity/politician people who have teleported me and are then put on nearly superhuman pedestals by the media afterwards. It isn't just the celebrities who constantly hack into my system the instant I get on; but today I focus one of the politicos whose interview was forced into my consciousness during a news segment for a source I watch every day. It is an "alternative" news source but a visual tube thingy so of course it is rife with personalities who participate in this crime--but most of the politicians are at the highest levels and not these activists who are interviewed; but my lifetime experience has shown me that grass-roots activism is as fertile a field of exploitative manipulators who eagerly participate in this contract as the most vicious open mafia types who probably are thrilled with corporations rape the environment--perhaps they get sexual excitement out of it?-- but today I was chagrined, not grinning at the sight of one of "them" who wears a dress, claims to be an advocate for EVERY SINGLE LIBERAL issue possible that is hip, chic and current teleported me with glaring looks of hate, as I was put in a lower position physically (like, on the floor while she hovered over me with her black hair and black eyes and a black look on her face--now whitened with endless beauty treatments because she's a "Latino" and is always fighting against racism. My crime? Trying to not be raped, beaten, abused, my ideas stolen from with my permission--I am always fighting this. The technology enables these culprits criminals to really get away with all these crimes and for the fakes to unleash their real stances on all these issues for which they are turned into advocates and representatives of in the media and by politics. This fake was on the news show I watch almost every night and it was an affront to hear her talk about student loan forgiveness as if she cares. When it comes to me, I am technically and officially labeled "disabled" and I have student loan--Biden passed an act that forgave Disabled persons with student loans but for some reason I was bypassed for this forgiveness exception. When this "Miss Thang" teleported me a few months ago and glared in hate at me, to help her and the celebrities (this political personality has made a few media and fashion appearances at top H-wood and tv show venues and is straddling the line between celebrity and politician---the perfect fake for every occasion). But in addition to the plight that has been forced upon me which she fully endorses (absolute injustice, every kind of racist and sexist philosophy and mentality she fully supports when it comes to her career, her fashion/modeling and political merging and mixing--and her image) but...expletive! I am at a loss for words as my brain is under very strong attack while I write this---I'm trying not to call "them" names any longer--it's very hard the technology is enhancing subliminal coercion of my thoughts and emotional unbalance to the extreme. I just was subjected to hearing her make her fashion statement about politics while dressed in every expensive designer apparel, completely done up for a fashion show while she was discussing student loan forgiveness to what appeared to be a "hip" type of interview show (never seen it or heard of it before and I still don't know what it is called).

 In addition to all the hate crimes she is sponsoring and approving of in this covert and hidden disguise of this celebrity torture technology protocol (formerly Italian Mafia/H-wood celebrity mash-up with English aristocracy/monarchy mash-up)--and formerly just rapist Nazi types of America and other countries I traveled to all my life. 


But to have to see "them" on screen while I'm fighting to access the news, and struggling every day to not get onto social media but they keep attacking me with deadly force and I keep fighting to get ANYONE TO LISTEN TO ME AND HAVE ANY KIND OF HUMANITY TOWARDS ME IN THIS SITUATION. So far after years I am still wondering what the f is going on with America and why no one can ever intervene in this situation to protect me?

------------

I had made a conviction to myself to only read the news in printed form--but I slipped (I am under severe mind control operations every time I am using the WiFi and in this sitting position in front of this laptop. My very viewing choices are endlessly under assault to re-program me from what I really want to learn about to sliding into a dazed dumbed-down viewer mode and going into the traps of visual triggering by these absolutely vicious and vile criminals--who hack into my system and put their news and faces perpetually on almost all streaming and social media I ever click on--almost instantaneously they are there like a list of most unwanted criminals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Physically assaulted by the next low-hoe (like dyed blonde nazi j-lo the hoe latino skank rape enabling favorite her vicious nazi violence and support of all racism as long as "her group" gets to push someone else down into the lowest category, which all the minorities are striving to do to me as they get "elevated" for helping put waves of nazis into america. Nothing I say about how they are being used to create the utter destruction of FREEDOM to become anything in America is muted by their selfish greed and desperate clutching for their nasty dirty careers. Thus the country gets lost as this is the prevailing mentality mode throughout the country).//minority Jewish Nazi "model" scum just upon waking, early morning after being assaulted once more in deep sleep with homeless skits by the scum team which put trump and musk and nazis in power. //She's an AIPAC Jew who is connected to a scum out of Miami who is now an LA plant of Jewish Nazi support (i.e. friends with Bill Maher who assaulted, stole my ideas I had written repeating them verbatim the next day as he hacked his show until finally he's so pro-trump no one trusts him any longer on the "left" which I am only trying to avoid more nazis claiming to be anti-trump who are the most vicious in attacking me; almost outside of the nazis who are open and apparent but claiming they are not "racist" like ugly sick sleazy dumb arnold. This Jewish skank rushed at me hitting me and as usual I had to fight to get the next leech rushing violently at me from a black space of vision to get the filth off me. I had no choice as it was a direct assault before I had a chance to see what was coming at me. I had written about her partner because I was referencing his partnership with euro-trash nazis who are stallone scumbag italian and french shit who have overtaken america and south beach with their nazi mafia and how america has weakened the dollar so much the euro-trash can buy all real estate and wall street and indeed, whorewood completely out. That is what has happened since the EU merged and formed the Euro and the U.S. Dollar instantly was much weaker whereas it had been much stronger prior. This was part of the original Marshall plan to pay for the uptick of every Euro-A$$ to be wiped clean every day by U.S. tax dollars and then once their currency arrived they could take over. That was when the dirty ugly sleaze filth of ugly arrnold was put in power into politics in whorewood california influencing congress through whorewood out of dirty californication.//The latino dirty violent scumbag was so violently rushing at me last evening that finally I gave him a tarot reading upon his fithy request because of non-stop fighting for years on a non-stop basis and his ugly sleazy dirty hate filth was so disgusting to deal with. His putrid bad energy was so disgusting like some rabid immature child I just shut him up. I can't "read" without being authentic so I was a supportive as possible othewise I compromise my own integrity. I urged him into his humanity from the power domination kill swtich that is never turned off by dirty gavin scumbag creepo old boy scum the governor he never stops the nazi AI switch generating this torture machine which has generated MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in campaign funding for his lying scum crap political career post when the ape finally is finished with plundering through his goons everything possible. As rape-centered, racst with plantation goons like this latino sleazebag who while he was talking to me a flying cockroach flew into my room (it never happens) his spiritual ugly malaise was so strong this is a black magick spiritual cesspool of hate and vicious power-grabbing. The racism imposed on him got him to grab my breasts with hate after I gave this tarot reading but his non-stop death threats and disgusting commentary was shut up. He gave me a salute with a warm smile after the reading but 10 minutes later he had already been primed by ugly stupid dirty arnold to negate every single positive thing about me, to steal as much as possible including all positive energy to drain me into death by non-stop hate abuse and insults. The push to create a compeltely oppressed jewish class ujpon which the nazi shit of this not blonde but "whiter" skin than me ugly dirty plastic skank is devoted to pushing me down so her nazi affiliation is proven. A true Modern Jewish AIPAC nazi who is working to let in all the ugly arnold shitnigger filth into israel sao they can get a penthouse maybe if they keep pushing for anothe genocide but they get exempted. //The latino is once more making his death threats ugly statements and the ugly shitalina whorewood group have sat back smug and delighted that once more another scumbag minority has --no not one, but every single day before the midterms they are getting black "'civil rights" yelling spittling house reps going into retirement so desperate to keep all the money and spotlight on his dirty corrupt prune-looking face. The plastic-coated model who is much younger and can't furrow her brow by any consternation is dumping her fear of being targeted or EXPOSED n her nazi jewish collusion so I wrote not about her, but the participation of her friend jason bin out of hollywood, formerly of south beach, who fully participated in the tommasino Buti Epstein Island cartel which included model shit like campbell of course out of England into pushing to put "other women" into rape stature while they get blown- up on the cover of ocean drive (however they only put her on the inside of the front page and a blonde model on the cover they could not ever put a black woman at that time) but her violence against me almost in front of stallone's club, at an italian restaurant where I had also been attacked by "I'm italian-american" mafia while selling cigars, innocently as many people had been able to do independenly on South Beach but the french and italian and english nazis have convinced their stupid dirty american nazi partners to stop all independent financial status from anybody unless they are under the control of their rotten American nazi puppets whom they control with their denigration mind control to get americans to hate america and only send money and power to every euro-nazi white trash they adore. The vicious violent grasping for survival and money and power which LA dominates with extreme racist undertones beneath the fake "woke" content and the endless nazi mafia movies depicting minorities as vicious and nasty (which has been fully absorbed into this creep latino who is a foul and really " evil" dirty black energy parasite really ugly and sick of course brought on after 16 years of non-stop torture to obtain this contract so worthless and meaningless filthy bigot shit can obtain a euro-sponsored stake in whoreood which america has sold off to euro-nazi control via ugly stupid dirty arnold shit-trash nigger filth and you all continue to worship that hulk of bullshit and muscle-bound ugly ape filth racism disguised by barely concealed nazism. Because that sleazy filth rapes his latino maid but they call it a mutual agreement does not mean he is "not a racist".

  "Tom Devil--The Ballad of Tom Devil". Ziggy McKenzzie. April 28, 2026. Midterms are stirring up a lot of German flying cockroach...