Thursday, April 7, 2022

Mind Programming Control lesson #666.02: Big Bro wants you to watch tv manipulators on the computer tube (or on your tv-phone tube). Every time I use the computer system and click on any news, social media source, streaming media, anything that is of a more fluid informational system pertaining to current events that are more mainstream than not (and I do not want to veer into mainstream anything any longer and most of my life I never have, the mind control and all this torture keeps me stuck like most of the "sheeple" into this dumb viewer and often instant-belief programming for the most absurd lies and distortions); I am confronted with the celebrity/politico terrorists who teleport me to the hate that they truly embrace, but are the obverse of in huge smiles for their platforms on the many tubes that feed into the fewer brains of the sheeple: evil and false terrorist celebrity/politician people who have teleported me and are then put on nearly superhuman pedestals by the media afterwards. It isn't just the celebrities who constantly hack into my system the instant I get on; but today I focus one of the politicos whose interview was forced into my consciousness during a news segment for a source I watch every day. It is an "alternative" news source but a visual tube thingy so of course it is rife with personalities who participate in this crime--but most of the politicians are at the highest levels and not these activists who are interviewed; but my lifetime experience has shown me that grass-roots activism is as fertile a field of exploitative manipulators who eagerly participate in this contract as the most vicious open mafia types who probably are thrilled with corporations rape the environment--perhaps they get sexual excitement out of it?-- but today I was chagrined, not grinning at the sight of one of "them" who wears a dress, claims to be an advocate for EVERY SINGLE LIBERAL issue possible that is hip, chic and current teleported me with glaring looks of hate, as I was put in a lower position physically (like, on the floor while she hovered over me with her black hair and black eyes and a black look on her face--now whitened with endless beauty treatments because she's a "Latino" and is always fighting against racism. My crime? Trying to not be raped, beaten, abused, my ideas stolen from with my permission--I am always fighting this. The technology enables these culprits criminals to really get away with all these crimes and for the fakes to unleash their real stances on all these issues for which they are turned into advocates and representatives of in the media and by politics. This fake was on the news show I watch almost every night and it was an affront to hear her talk about student loan forgiveness as if she cares. When it comes to me, I am technically and officially labeled "disabled" and I have student loan--Biden passed an act that forgave Disabled persons with student loans but for some reason I was bypassed for this forgiveness exception. When this "Miss Thang" teleported me a few months ago and glared in hate at me, to help her and the celebrities (this political personality has made a few media and fashion appearances at top H-wood and tv show venues and is straddling the line between celebrity and politician---the perfect fake for every occasion). But in addition to the plight that has been forced upon me which she fully endorses (absolute injustice, every kind of racist and sexist philosophy and mentality she fully supports when it comes to her career, her fashion/modeling and political merging and mixing--and her image) but...expletive! I am at a loss for words as my brain is under very strong attack while I write this---I'm trying not to call "them" names any longer--it's very hard the technology is enhancing subliminal coercion of my thoughts and emotional unbalance to the extreme. I just was subjected to hearing her make her fashion statement about politics while dressed in every expensive designer apparel, completely done up for a fashion show while she was discussing student loan forgiveness to what appeared to be a "hip" type of interview show (never seen it or heard of it before and I still don't know what it is called).

 In addition to all the hate crimes she is sponsoring and approving of in this covert and hidden disguise of this celebrity torture technology protocol (formerly Italian Mafia/H-wood celebrity mash-up with English aristocracy/monarchy mash-up)--and formerly just rapist Nazi types of America and other countries I traveled to all my life. 


But to have to see "them" on screen while I'm fighting to access the news, and struggling every day to not get onto social media but they keep attacking me with deadly force and I keep fighting to get ANYONE TO LISTEN TO ME AND HAVE ANY KIND OF HUMANITY TOWARDS ME IN THIS SITUATION. So far after years I am still wondering what the f is going on with America and why no one can ever intervene in this situation to protect me?

------------

I had made a conviction to myself to only read the news in printed form--but I slipped (I am under severe mind control operations every time I am using the WiFi and in this sitting position in front of this laptop. My very viewing choices are endlessly under assault to re-program me from what I really want to learn about to sliding into a dazed dumbed-down viewer mode and going into the traps of visual triggering by these absolutely vicious and vile criminals--who hack into my system and put their news and faces perpetually on almost all streaming and social media I ever click on--almost instantaneously they are there like a list of most unwanted criminals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...