Friday, April 22, 2022

A miserable hate rant (coming from me out of a place of reasonable insanity due to my interpretation of the psychosis forced upon me by psychopaths you otherwise call the leaders of society and mind programming entertainment and politics): a line of grey hair has appeared framing my face from more than half a year of non-stop violence and abuse and threats and physical fighting against rotten scum celebrities after a German pig ape raped and beat and threatened and abused me with me calling him names afterwards. He collaborated with his Europigape peers (out of England) who have begun a campaign just before each and every one of these rotten pieces of pig ape shit were handed awards for their hate spittle directed at me while I am sleeping in a deep sleep, sick from poison detox which never ends (and they exacerbate illness and sickness and poison me with toxins and fungus and mold every single day, plus their toxic hate poured upon me so my body has broken down). All of this because I watched a movie and then some videos of this German pig scumbag whore who played his instrument and made a rock version of a Mozart classic (now I understand the degradation and I should have understood his low and base quality immediately but it was a unique event to make Mozart rock and roll--but it's just another cheap musician turning something great into something mundane and trivial and meaningless). All of this violence because I posted a video and he began a truly deadly assault upon my body, me with the trolls and goons out of the American Mafioso acting brigade punching into my face, threatening me with absolute hate, and more throngs of blonde Nazi whores from this same group converging to abuse me, every single day--with filth and hate and things broken and my body under non-stop attack while sleeping to the point that I have to literally cover my body with tape and gauze and layers of fabric in order to not have my toe and fingernails ripped out, my teeth knocked out, my gum tissue cut to the bone , my toes broken and the skin between the toes cut to the bone with fungus put into the wounds-all of this every day going on for almost a year. 6 months later the wounds are scarred or still fighting to heal while my immune system is compromised with hate and violence on all levels aimed at me by one of this filthy scum whore pig ape pieces of shit after the next--on and on. So now I see grey hairs which were not there before and I am sick of rottne pieces of shit torturing me, obtaining ideas, who drug me and use this tech to obtain the ideas, then call me "stupid", block my ability to earn anything online and block all possibilities for me to earn money so I am stuck without health care as they keep infecting and poisoning and drugging and slashing into my body (also smearing chemicals into my hair to cause permanent balcing spots, permanent scars on my skin, injections under my skin so it appears like I have cysts all over my back and legs) and more and more and more.

 But all of that is just a continuation of the years of T-rump with his filthy whore Nazi pair of wives ordering all this mutilation, with the rest of them ordering other forms and version of deadly poisoning and violence upon my body (don't forget the rapes in my studio while my brain was shut down, teleported to be only raped and beaten and abused in the teleported state--simultaneously for that double f-effect).



And more and more, the list is far too long. But to see that worthless parasites have finally just made me old from stress and hate--hate so much it's killing me. I pray for their deaths every single night.


these filthy piecdes of pig ape shit are all vying to extract a baby out of me, after f-ing pit and his nasty shit wife #2 ordered part of my uterus severed out so I have hormone imbalance and my body has aged because I not only can't afford hormones or food even to heal my body because I have to try to subsist on less than sub-poverty income and that is a huge screw over itself as a story from this group which caused so much damage to my body that I am patially paralyzed while this group of filth and shit celebrities are inhumane beyond reasonable cruelty--all working hard as possible to utter holocaust statements into my face so this German pig scum whore parasite and the Austrian thug robot formerly the governor of California can feel "better" that like all the rest of them, I didn't immediately bow down in near worship of Nazi pig shit apes as they all do, as the Thai people all do, as the Latinos mostly do in Miami, etc etc (the blacks hissing racist hate phrases at me and laughing about it, then being put into lead haute magazines winning top awards--all obviously controlled by the Nazis out of Europigapeland like Germany and rotten Austria and England (and France)--and Italy, and etc etc but the major G7 f-ers are the main perpetrators--with American sieg heiling right alongside them and in this contract I am this perpetual target they want to break and destroy.

---------------

All I have been doing for years is writing these posts begging people to stop this violence. At this point I am finished with the United States and hope it gets blown up by Putid and burned completely in California with Los Angeles just destroyed so this citadel of shit is burned into the hole of hell that it now is on so many levels. Unfortunately I have never encountered anyone from California who isn't a part of this hate organization or working from within it, so my viewpoint is skewed towards utter disgust at what I encountered there and what I see of the laxity towards allowing such Nazi and mafia filth and crap to fully control things like The Academy Awards and The Golden Globes, where these Nazi saluting scumbag filth whore pig apes you all call your untouchable celebrities win their Nazi whore rapist and bigot sleaze murdering ass awards, year after year and you all do nothing but cheer them on.

00000000000000000000000000000


But I ask again, and again, to get this group of fucking shit and stop this heinous crime being committed against me by Donald Trump,. Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama and his wife, Kamala Harris also was part of a teleportation night where by she programmed me to say that I "wanted" her to become president and voila! She was put into VP position. This is no exaggeration or figment of my sleep imagination in writing this. Pelosi as I have written many times threatened to kill me when I fought back against the Austrian thug she was sitting next to, your former governor of that now Nazi State just so he would give a good word for her with the Nazi network that has infiltrated the United States--run ostensibly by a partnership with Europigape Nazis and American Nazis (blacks and Jews,. Latinos and the usual types of white supremacists and more races mixed inbetween).

That has been my experience in California, and indeed in America around the country and then around the world three times in my life and I have not yet been able to find sanctuary or people who would stand up for me and defend me or protect me anywhere on this planet.


so the f pigs have given me grey hair after years of this going on, me fighting endlessly against one group after the next. 

Asking endlessly for some kind of law and order, some kind of US-backed Constitutional rights that I was born to have as my civil rights but denied me in every case of this situation. 

-------------------------


-------------------------

But all of this truly violent and abusive and deadly assault due to a greasebag German filth scumbag whore ape who is disgusting as he is unevolved as a human being. I too have played classical violin in a symphony but was attacked by Germans and I couldn't stand being around them and they were always attacking me so I turned to playing drums, and then was too drugged and becoming paralyzed and under too much pressure getting away from my psychopathic mother to continue my real pursuits in life--have been fighting ever since. But this violinist is touted by this group of unevolved scumbag actors as being this "classy" dude when he's just another low-class piece of filth and shit as they all really are--despite all their money and posturing and orchestrated postures and training from Europigapes.

Please goddamn I can't stand them and they are repugnant to me. They have been working to slowly kill me but are determined to suck this baby out of me and whatever else is part of this contract. I only want to live in peace and get these types of scumbag parasites off me and they should also be forced to pay me restitution for the ideas they stole making a lot of money off them, the years of physical destruction to my body and property and the loss of my cat and my life and energy and youth and health. It's like all laws regarding my safety and personal rights have been suspended by this shit government decade after decade. Habeus corpus for this torture contract out on me has been enacted, a kind of solitary confinement in a torture prison living situation has been created by the US Government and enforced by shit representatives like Cortez--a Trump pawn but operating as an infiltrator for the Democratic Progressive Caucus--(and oh, the keyboard is now nearly inoperable I must fight to just get letters to print out and p0ound with all my hand and arm).
Cortez yet another fake posturing whore who has attacked me FOR YEARS since she was handed this position by Trump out of NYC.
--------------
And on and on. How many years must I wait for any type of reasonable government official to step in and stop this endless travesty of justice endlessly paid and funded by the US Government and it's rotten politico machine of destroying real equality and freedom for United States citizens?

No comments:

Post a Comment