Thursday, April 7, 2022

The outrage of the bigot Nazis that I wrote yesterday about how my family in Austria was handed, by royalty, a high position of esteem to administer a very lowly little town in some remote mud path in the path of war of the "crossroads" of Ukraine (or in Austria--very little difference to me). Because their aim is to negate every single thing about me (destroy all that is beautiful, rape and pillage, destroy my personality my environment my spirit my soul my cat my ideas--which they steal continuously and it just happened again this past week by Fox News "The Five" which literally, verbatim stole words I had used to describe the Oscars revelation about the rotten rotation). But they are so threatened they are threatening me with death for simply writing about the former success my family had enjoyed--in Austria--back in the late 1800's--and of course I wrote of little crappy Nazi villages scattered around that part of Central Europe (made vague references to this not even writing directly as I am now). so threatened, so ugly and hateful about pushing me into oblivion on all levels, all the time as the contract handed to these expletives demands of them to pursue relentlessly. Thus: Teleportation terrorists and their murder and theft (last night teleported) to a murder scene. I was put into a state of black unconsciousness but "awoke" (in teleportated state) to seeing someone being hung with iron shackles with knife-prongs around the shackles--I "woke up" screaming at the usual terrorist celebrities (I don't know if I should name them, as naming them only means they are promoted endlessly and no one ever stops them or stop this---) or if not naming them somehow makes it less personal and thus, they get less promotions? But it was the endless years of the same group sitting there in stiff positions as I "woke" to screaming that they were "ugly pieces of shit"--which I had no recollection of thinking to say, scream or any kind of cognizance prior to this episode. That is how the teleportation terror usually is operated. I "wake up" while in a deep sleep in one physical state, but in the other more nebulous state, my vision and consciousness can be entirely manipulated--so I "wake up" in the middle of some action but don't know if it was spontaneous or "programmed".

 On the domestic terrorism level: things stolen from me have accrued to a level of many things simply being stolen from my room that I like--were new, unopened in boxes or packages, and just stolen. The terrorists who are being paid by the BILLIONAIRE AND MILLIONAIRE celebrities are either being informed they have carte blanche to steal what tiny little bit of anything nice that I buy, that I don't carry around with me every time I leave (with my four bags/backpacks, etc I always carry to try to protect essential items that had been poisoned --food--I have to carry food around with me to avoid being drugged and poisoned, but they still poison my food while I am sleeping even if I try to secure it all I can't do every single thing and only by guessing as to how this is being done--)


But a bottle of unopened perfume

Two pair of reading glasses

A jar of skin cleanser 

===

more, I can't remember it all now


-------------------

But the teleportation is disgusting. I can't describe how sick and repulsive these creeps are, but you keep on putting them on pedestals and allowing this rotten contract to continue--to all you hacking/reading in.

----------


I did two system restores today to try to stop the hacking. The moment I tried to download any updates the system was corrupted. I just now checked the Device Manager page and there are printers that keep appearing on my Devices that are the hacking portals which cause endless disruption to all my activity online. I just now had to delete a printer that wasn't there just 10 minutes ago. These are items that you have to manually add to your devices and not just items that appear randomly due to some bluetooth or Wireless connection. I have also unchecked all the Bluetooth and Wireless connections in all the capacities I can think of.

----------------

But the concept that my family, and me--now just endlessly fighting to clean and heal the filth that is perpetually poured into my home, and what has been poured into my body and what continues to be poured into my body in all facets possible--from the air I am forced to breathe which is rife with fungus and mold and stinking substances constantly sprayed onto everything. This morning had to clean my sleeping gown which was sprayed with filthy substances--but I had just cleaned it two days ago and it was clean.

But the teleportation is some kind of endless Nazification process of programming for these celebrities. That I demonstrated any kind of pride in my cultural heritage and instead, not deferring to "them" as being natural born leaders instead of the conniving and lying thieves and when they confront me, the blatant and abusive and murderous bigots that they truly are (include their minorities hovering around them). They want me completely broken as a woman, as a human being, with no cultural heritage to have any pride in. That I wrote of my family history with any semblance of pride was cause for them to react in vicious and murderous intimations of violence. 


I am so completely disgusted by them, these celebrities and this group in general==the totality of this organization in it's huge but organized repetitive protocol system. 


 That I am being tortured for writing what this group is then stealing afterwards should be some kind of indication as to the level of intellectual depravity and moral defunctness that they truly dwell within. They are still being held up in the media as the prime icons of moral and cultural responsibility, maturity and with their posturing poses, supremacy. I find them reprehensible, to use the nicest term possible.


================


Well, all my attempts to stop the hacking has been met by an almost instantaneous hacking so writing is nearly impossible within the first 10 minutes of having done my second system restore within the space of 4 hours (not using the updates, which appears to be the portal through which multiple viruses and malware items are then installed into my system, but appear as anti-malware. It is very much akin to the anti-terrorist agenda of my government which is actually funding terrorism at me (and how many others?)

No comments:

Post a Comment