Friday, April 15, 2022

MY Thoughts on Another police murder/"assassination-style" in Michigan. The brutality shown in these police killing videos is what I experience on a lessor form every single day--but from leading celebrities and politicians who order thugs similar to the police thugs who get a high out of inflicting every kind of violence. They also get "paid" for their services but unfortunately I can't provide any video footage of their crimes because NO ONE will assist in supporting me. Unlike the victims in these videos, for whom marches and protests abound. I have tried, trust me I have tried to garner help from various communities and gotten no response but only people trying to participate in attacking me. When I refer to my targeting as being "less violent" than what is caught on the bodycam and mobile phone footage here, I mean the "soft kill" approach has been used against me (car accidents is not exactly a "soft kill" but it is supposed to look "accidental". There have been many of those. Then the poisoning and then the non-stop torture and rape while fighting to heal from extreme poisoning to the point that 11 years have gone by with me fighting groups of celebrities and politicians in teleportation while they block my access to health care, inflict more poisoning and damage and every day attack me verbally and physically thus increasing all kinds of deadly stress levels--without a day's pause--all because I fought to not be killed, would not "submit" to be controlled by disgusting people who have been handed money for their posturing and I am emphatically against the United States being turned into a fascist, Nazi police brutality State, which is what the top-level people I have had to deal with are creating technologically. That includes that electric car dealer who has made billions of $$ while operating as a tech advisor and partner in this hate contract out upon me. The future will be technological police and State murder and brutality unless people begin to try to stop this system from being further enlarged. So far there is still only silence at all levels of society about my predicament, although I can't go anywhere on the planet without entire communities participating in this hate systematic murder system).

 "Full Video: Grand Rapids police release bodycam, dashcam footage of officer killing Patrick Lyoya". MLive. April 14, 2022.



In my "target" situation of being "gang stalked" --which really is being a target of state-sponsored terrorism so there can be an entitled class and another enslaved class operated upon with microchip implants, mind control, drugging and then ensuing torture and if this group had their way---murder as "punishment" for not obeying without question demands for absolute obedience to being murdered if there is a sexual freak who wants to get his/her freak on and kill someone after raping and abusing them. That has been my experience. For my "resistance" to this the police treat me with caustic hate, insults and deny me every bit of law enforcement according to law. This is a universal reaction from all police departments when I have attempted to lodge complaints against stalker terrorists attacking me (neighbor "agents", for example). The people holding highest positions of power are as deadly as the rogue police who kill people on the streets, and in their homes for "no-knock warrants" for example. I personally do not believe some of these murders are "random" or accidental. I believe some of these people who get shot or killed by police have ben targeted beforehand (or, I mean it's a strong possibility). However, when the attacks do occur against me, I don't have any Black Lives Matter advocates fighting for my justice. I get instead silence from all communities which amounts to complicity with police and State brutality against innocent targets, which I am absolutely.

----------------------

Sick. Sick of hearing about people being killed by police for routine and unnecessary use of force for trivial pursuits. Sickening. A good thing about modern technology is that these crimes can be exposed to the public. The public now has to fight this deadly use of force and try to stop the courts from letting another murderer get off because he is part of a "force" and was acting according to "protocols".

No comments:

Post a Comment