Saturday, April 2, 2022

A video clip from a movie depicting why I use the terms that are so "offensive" such as Europigapeland and the American fascist Nazi/Mafia wanna be Europigape aristocrats. This is from the film that showed a bombing of a Vietnam village by US forces (taking, I mean replacing French forces that had occupied the country prior to the US "turn" in subjugation--of course at the expense of Americans and national pride). I moved to Thailand in 2008, and where I moved was a bit of the old Thailand and I recognize SE Asian culture in this clip. The onslaught of overtake especially after the military coup many years ago has replaced the bombs but not the destruction. It has all been done carefully with a polished $$$ policy and civil rights suppression by the Military Junta/now government. (It is dangerous for me to write this).

 Now, the explosion at the Oscars, which has shocked America to such an extent, derived from a person who has happily engaged in this terrorist teleportation operation is just one infinite snippet of what feels like an eternity of MUCH WORSE violence (and is much worse) from the group associated with this actor and his entrance into the cloistered and protected up there in the higher ethers of unaccountability of the wealthy and privileged.

-------------

If you can imagine what MUCH WORSE and forever going on and on really means, then perhaps you can forgive me just a little for using such seemingly "immature" and hysterical language. The shock that Americans encountered was what I had experienced years ago (meaning over a decade) of this ongoing hell that I am forced into from these famous celebrities--but after MORE THAN A DECADE I am now just...using these terms to try to describe the ugliness that has been showered down upon me from this artificial prop machine of piZZing on the poor and helpless. They become indoctrinated into such violent usurpation policies, and in Thailand without the benefit of missiles, bombs or other torture apparatuses other than World Bank and financial chaos inflicted upon Thailand after the Vietnam War and the Cambodian genocide---this clip reminds me to let you all reading this know why the culture is such a "promising vacation destination" more and more as the years go by. Thanks to all the bombing and destruction, from decades ago, the path was set for lovely vacation and holiday and ex-pat almost free slavery from the Thai people.

But besides this appearing to be a socially conscious post, I had meant to write in the first that I arrived here in 2009. The bamboo hats, little carts with dried squid hanging for individual purchase which lined Ban Siayuan Road in Rawaii have been replaced by 711 and little shops everywhere. People who had arrived in Thailand 10 years prior to my arrival said that the road I relied on to get to the beach had not even existed--or was a dirt road--only 20 years ago. Now packed with tourists driving drunken on the roads (police presence is nearly non-existent for the tourist areas--all is allowed, in other words). You never hear police sirens or learn of accidents, problems all is covered up and allowed.

---------

But the culture--the culture is so far gone on obtaining the $$$ that is pouring in. What had been women wearing loose-fitting cloth Thai-style around their bodies is now thin and plastic-surgery young women who adorn the massage and cafe/restaurant areas. The old culture is gone almost completely from that area in just in the span of a decade.

--------------

The viciousness of the culture that replaced this area where I had used to live, was so thrilled to be living near after having left the US--is now packed with Europ-a's trying to hit me with cars and assaulting me and etc with Thais openly hissing in hate, glaring in hate, and endless attacks to the point that it is life-threatening for me to be in this area. I remember going to places where the Thai women--not "fashion" thin plastic-surgery types--who hugged me, talked in English (almost no one can "speak English" now that the place is packed with all English-speaking foreigners, the dominant international language at least in Thailand).


I feel like I have witnessed the bombing of this culture and the war is now violently and silently practiced in the terrorist "gang stalking" zones which has become the entire world.

-------------------

I miss this old Thai culture. If I were to venture out of Phuket I would not "discover" wonderful, "lovely" and nice old Thai culture. I find that the worst of the attackers come in from these rural areas and are doing their best to "get out". I have experience of being in smaller and more natural areas of Thailand and the Thais in these areas were not happily bucolic and filled with Buddhist peace and tranquility--as they make sure to display for the $$ Europ-a's who come to look at the "cute and lovely" Thai people just smiling and smiling and so lovely and wonderfully cool and not hostile or anything resembling their hateful, genocidal culture back home.


This is a small little mini-essay for why I call people these names--out of frustration that the policies that should have protected my rights as a human being have NEVER been enacted in the good Ole USA and I find are being instructed by fascists out of Europ-a-land and I see how violently viscous they are in their "master/slave" paradise spot of Thailand. Watching this movie clip is like watching the slow-motion destruction of Thailand for the last 10 years happen in about 6 minutes of a movie clip. I think of the reverberations in H-wood and the slap that has resounded across the country--I feel they are all interconnected. I could use "Normal" language is only some responsible entity would stop this endless assault upon me. But since no one has, I have had to formulate theories as to what or how it's all going on. The war is not over, it's still going on but has now expanded. It's a more quiet domestic policy within the US at this point. It's open genocide in other less fortunate countries around the world, but the same system just modified for different environments and which will sustain the more violent policies.

===============

"The Doors--The End (Full) Apocalypse Now (1979) Music Clip". 




"Apocalypse Now Clip--Ride of the Valkyries (1979) Francis Ford Coppola". 



"Full Metal Jacket--Hooker Scene". Oliver Knight. September 4, 2008.



No comments:

Post a Comment