Saturday, April 2, 2022

A video clip from a movie depicting why I use the terms that are so "offensive" such as Europigapeland and the American fascist Nazi/Mafia wanna be Europigape aristocrats. This is from the film that showed a bombing of a Vietnam village by US forces (taking, I mean replacing French forces that had occupied the country prior to the US "turn" in subjugation--of course at the expense of Americans and national pride). I moved to Thailand in 2008, and where I moved was a bit of the old Thailand and I recognize SE Asian culture in this clip. The onslaught of overtake especially after the military coup many years ago has replaced the bombs but not the destruction. It has all been done carefully with a polished $$$ policy and civil rights suppression by the Military Junta/now government. (It is dangerous for me to write this).

 Now, the explosion at the Oscars, which has shocked America to such an extent, derived from a person who has happily engaged in this terrorist teleportation operation is just one infinite snippet of what feels like an eternity of MUCH WORSE violence (and is much worse) from the group associated with this actor and his entrance into the cloistered and protected up there in the higher ethers of unaccountability of the wealthy and privileged.

-------------

If you can imagine what MUCH WORSE and forever going on and on really means, then perhaps you can forgive me just a little for using such seemingly "immature" and hysterical language. The shock that Americans encountered was what I had experienced years ago (meaning over a decade) of this ongoing hell that I am forced into from these famous celebrities--but after MORE THAN A DECADE I am now just...using these terms to try to describe the ugliness that has been showered down upon me from this artificial prop machine of piZZing on the poor and helpless. They become indoctrinated into such violent usurpation policies, and in Thailand without the benefit of missiles, bombs or other torture apparatuses other than World Bank and financial chaos inflicted upon Thailand after the Vietnam War and the Cambodian genocide---this clip reminds me to let you all reading this know why the culture is such a "promising vacation destination" more and more as the years go by. Thanks to all the bombing and destruction, from decades ago, the path was set for lovely vacation and holiday and ex-pat almost free slavery from the Thai people.

But besides this appearing to be a socially conscious post, I had meant to write in the first that I arrived here in 2009. The bamboo hats, little carts with dried squid hanging for individual purchase which lined Ban Siayuan Road in Rawaii have been replaced by 711 and little shops everywhere. People who had arrived in Thailand 10 years prior to my arrival said that the road I relied on to get to the beach had not even existed--or was a dirt road--only 20 years ago. Now packed with tourists driving drunken on the roads (police presence is nearly non-existent for the tourist areas--all is allowed, in other words). You never hear police sirens or learn of accidents, problems all is covered up and allowed.

---------

But the culture--the culture is so far gone on obtaining the $$$ that is pouring in. What had been women wearing loose-fitting cloth Thai-style around their bodies is now thin and plastic-surgery young women who adorn the massage and cafe/restaurant areas. The old culture is gone almost completely from that area in just in the span of a decade.

--------------

The viciousness of the culture that replaced this area where I had used to live, was so thrilled to be living near after having left the US--is now packed with Europ-a's trying to hit me with cars and assaulting me and etc with Thais openly hissing in hate, glaring in hate, and endless attacks to the point that it is life-threatening for me to be in this area. I remember going to places where the Thai women--not "fashion" thin plastic-surgery types--who hugged me, talked in English (almost no one can "speak English" now that the place is packed with all English-speaking foreigners, the dominant international language at least in Thailand).


I feel like I have witnessed the bombing of this culture and the war is now violently and silently practiced in the terrorist "gang stalking" zones which has become the entire world.

-------------------

I miss this old Thai culture. If I were to venture out of Phuket I would not "discover" wonderful, "lovely" and nice old Thai culture. I find that the worst of the attackers come in from these rural areas and are doing their best to "get out". I have experience of being in smaller and more natural areas of Thailand and the Thais in these areas were not happily bucolic and filled with Buddhist peace and tranquility--as they make sure to display for the $$ Europ-a's who come to look at the "cute and lovely" Thai people just smiling and smiling and so lovely and wonderfully cool and not hostile or anything resembling their hateful, genocidal culture back home.


This is a small little mini-essay for why I call people these names--out of frustration that the policies that should have protected my rights as a human being have NEVER been enacted in the good Ole USA and I find are being instructed by fascists out of Europ-a-land and I see how violently viscous they are in their "master/slave" paradise spot of Thailand. Watching this movie clip is like watching the slow-motion destruction of Thailand for the last 10 years happen in about 6 minutes of a movie clip. I think of the reverberations in H-wood and the slap that has resounded across the country--I feel they are all interconnected. I could use "Normal" language is only some responsible entity would stop this endless assault upon me. But since no one has, I have had to formulate theories as to what or how it's all going on. The war is not over, it's still going on but has now expanded. It's a more quiet domestic policy within the US at this point. It's open genocide in other less fortunate countries around the world, but the same system just modified for different environments and which will sustain the more violent policies.

===============

"The Doors--The End (Full) Apocalypse Now (1979) Music Clip". 




"Apocalypse Now Clip--Ride of the Valkyries (1979) Francis Ford Coppola". 



"Full Metal Jacket--Hooker Scene". Oliver Knight. September 4, 2008.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...