Wednesday, April 13, 2022

I cannot write a business letter/email without it being destroyed in part by terrorist hackers who rewrite and discredit all my efforts. I wrote a letter to a bank manager after FOUR HOURS of being lied to, hung up on, redirected, put on hold, lied to, given one answer and then a completely opposite answer, given hostile answers to basic questions when the terror agents gave me indiscernible answers--. the teleportation sickness goes on. Every night teleported to scene of being dying or being killed. The mafia actors out of Brooklyn are grabbing at my body and making their usual filthy and obscene comments about my body and sexuality and when I use the toilet and wash myself--they are dirty and nasty and stinking. They are still operating for the former #45 and he's still behind all these attacks.

 The letter I sent this branch manager after 4 hours of being snapped at with rude nastiness (mostly by the black agents) and with cheerful glee by the whites who probably ordered all of the attacks as their minions outpoured all their lifetimes of racism and oppression out onto me. Nasty and lying and abusive on the phone while my brain was being blasted and while they were perpetually lying. I kept making jokes as they got nasty, and they got nastier.

The teleportation is disgusting. More English sitting in the rows as the mafia "Italian-American" bigots mafia actors (your famous ones) kept on making comments, grabbing at my body, making sleazy and disgusting slurs while I was washing, in the shower, on the toilet, always about my appearance while I am sick, as they order my body disfigured and mutilated while they get deals and promotions. Endless filth and sleazy, stupid and sick comments forced upon me with this tech. Endless truth serum/drugged-up/tech injected sessions of abuse while the English Holocaust-referencing Nazi who "won" the Oscar two weeks ago after his anti-Semitic Nazi hate rant at me, making direct ties to killing me and Nazi genocide in WWII--"won his Oscar--was sitting in the front row of the endless seating of "celebrity" after expletive in these awful rows. It's sickening how they try to obtain ideas out of torturing someone so they can appear sympathetic to human suffering by stealing what I am screaming as they torture me to obtain ideas.

But of course, all you readers, almost all, are fully aware and "love" these celebrities. But the next time you try to ingest their media fodder, try to conceptualize the meaningless behind these mostly crappy movies which keep being put into front position year-after-year and consider how many real artists and people who actually have original ideas are being prevented by them and in light of this contract for perpetual monopoly in this hate propagandized field (connected to politics and the US Government).

All my attacks are sanctioned constantly by the US Government at the Executive and Legislative Branches.


-----------------------


Below is a hacked and terrorist-corrupted redacted copy of the letter I sent the manager of one of the bank branches I reached at 2 a.m. last night--in a last-ditch attempt to get accurate information on a very simple set of basic service questions. This is now the common experience with every single question or request for help at any institution, this bank, for my computer to repair what hackers break or steal--for every single thing almost this is my experience. The phone (which is always hacked and almost all calls re-directed to terrorists operating as agents for the institution or company I try to reach for real and accurate help or information). In the letter below, you can see the almost "ambient" grammatical and cohesion deletions/inserts which are so ubiquitous in all my correspondences. I believe that there is a stream of "subliminal" words and phrases being constantly bombarded into my brain at this inaudible level, which I repeat while I am trying to formulate sentences. I get "lost" in confusion and find also after having written that the wording has been CHANGED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY AFTER I T YPE and the phrasing is so incorrect and unreadable often it's just a jumble of incoherency. The letter below exhibits only some of the endless hacker inserts and deletions. In addition to all sources I asked for information from, in English, to native English speakers, was met by mass confusion and nothing answered after FOUR HOURS of being put on hold, etc. You can read only a very messed-up tiny list of the hours of this going on and on for the entire time that I got no information I really wanted or needed which I had set out to get information on. My head feels, as usual, like it's being slightly crushed inward, my vision is blurry, I feel dizzy--my brain is under severe electronic attack as always happens when I try to speak or write or communicate in any way with any human being--except in teleportation and then I am put into hyperbolic hate and rage mode by the mood-altering tech and all that hate and violence these thug celebrities and politicians continuously--FOR YEARS AND YEARS NIGHT AFTER DAY AFTER NIGHT--fling into my life, their unwanted everything still being forced upon me (as with this entire organization). Still no support anywhere in sight around the world for me.

=========


Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Dear Mr. (name deleted):

Thank you for your response with information on PNC Credit cards and the Secure option. I have to admit that I have never had a credit card in my life and absolutely don't know how that system functions. I would have to go into more research to fully understand the potential liabilities I face if I got into a financial mess and had to deal with all those high percentage fees. I have been going on the older information I was told by BBVA Compass that the Debit card system is more "secure" than a credit card (I was told this maybe a decade ago). I will do the research credit cards offered by PNC and consider the options, because what you have so kindly informed me of is very important. 

*As for garbled telecommunications on my end: my internet system is very hacked, I rely on a WiFi connection in this Thai condominium where I live. My emails are subject to hacking and being literally reworded. If there are egregious mistakes or what seems inappropriate, it is due to hacking "redaction". I cannot stop this nor change it at this time. It is probable that many "mistakes" will appear in this email or in my future correspondences due to this recurring problem. So please understand this when you read my emails and there are oddity words or confusing sentences or wrong grammar.



For now, I would be happy to have some way to ensure that I can use the 24-hour, temporary increase in Visa debit card ATM withdrawal on a monthly, long-term basis. I was first informed of this possibility in one of the many phone calls I endured last night (here in Thailand, GMT+7 time zone). My calls to PNC lasted  yesterday, April 12, at approximately 10 a.m. (EST)-1:30 p.m. when I phoned your office.

 I need to know if I can phone the Visa Credit Card Center/Card Loss Prevention Center (or if there is a more apt department, please inform me of the name and number) every month and obtain a  temporary increase in ATM withdrawal allowance. I was told two contradictory answers yesterday. I was first told by a woman named Theresa at the Card Loss Prevention Department that I could easily obtain a $250 temporary increase in my ATM withdrawal limit if I phoned that department 24-hours in advance to withdrawal at 1-855-866-7020. Theresa said I could use this option every month, or "every day if you want to", as a temporary 24-hour window for ATM withdrawal. Later on, in yet another call, to try to obtain further information and confirm what the Visa Credit Card center had told me, I was told by the PNC call center operator named "Anita" (at the Pittsburgh center) that I had been given incorrect information. She told me that the phone number for that type of temporary withdrawal increase is 1-855-866-7001. She informed me that her contact at this number informed her that this option of temp. increases for ATM withdrawal was based on only emergency-only use, perhaps one-time. I need to know which is the correct information and to which department I can make such a request if it can be granted. That would help me for the short-term, but I would be using it monthly if approved. Can you help me to expedite this monthly or give a kind of consent for me to obtain this permission, or do I just need to phone some department and make a request on a monthly basis? 

This brings me to the "complaint" section: I dealt with elongated periods of being put on hold, waiting while the agents said they were "looking" for the answers to very basic questions about services, and these waiting times took a big chunk of time. I was then subjected to contradictory answers from almost every agent I spoke with. They confirmed some basic points but the particulars were always opposite to the last person I had spoken to. If there are phone records in PNC phone logs, if you can track my calls yestserday using my Social Security number or account number, that would help to verify duration of calls and the content of the calls. I took down names but not all of the people I had spoken with.

The first person I spoke with I was mysteriously disconnected to while being put on hold. The second call I made also was abruptly ended in this fashion, and again I had not taken down the name of the person I was speaking to. 

In each phone call, asking the service rep. to give their location for identification purposes was not met with friendly assistance. One woman (Tamil her name is) told me very abruptly that this was information she was not "allowed" to give out. I need to know if asking for identification verification and location of call center is something approved-of by PNC or how can I go about identifying the person I am speaking to in an easy-going manner. Some of the representatives sound resentful that I am asking for their identification information. 

The person I mentioned above, Tamil, who was not a friendly rep by any means, told me that I could obtain a long-term permission to increase monthly ATM withdrawals unless I spoke with a branch manager. Because I have lived in Gainesville, Florida for years and had known the BBVA Compass staff (and at other branches in Gainesville) I usually try to phone that local Main Street branch for individual problems (when I am locked out of my system). I was put on hold (a long time) and was "helped" by a woman named Fatima. I had to explain to her my situation again (it was by that time the 4th time I had gone through the entire request process) and she then told me that she had to confer with her manager, Mustafa. As I was put on hold, my phone call was again disconnected while I was on hold. I phoned the branch and got the manager named Mustafa on the phone. He told me that I could get permission to increase monthly ATM withdrawal, but only if I went into the branch physically. He repeated this at least 6 times during the entire call, or longer. I tried to get a bit more information and I told him that I had been given "the run-around" and needed his assistance to get to an agent at the PNC call center main line but help in finding someone who could answer my questions definitely. He told me that he was too busy and had other customers waiting. I told him that I am also a customer and I need help because I had already been sent from the call center to him, and he told me he could not help me and that I had to phone the call center once again. He put me on hold for a long time and then he informed me that I could get a withdrawal increase if I phoned "Giovanni" at the "Credit Card Call Center"--the number Mustafa gave me was 1-855-866-7020. When I phoned that number and asked for Giovanni, I was told that the name of the department was the Credit Card Loss Prevention center, and no Giovanni worked there. I then had to explain my situation once more to a woman named Amanda, who had a series of identification questions, who put me on hold, and then I was referred to Theresa (and I wrote about what she said above). 

I decided after hanging up that I had questions about the next level of Virtual Wallet where increase in ATM fees could be increased (we spoke of this on the phone briefly). I phoned the PNC call center line once more and got "Anita" (Pittsburgh). I was put through extended silences and long holds where she claimed she had to "ask my manager" for information on my question (which was the basic policy for the next level Virtual Wallet). I think this process of her putting me on hold and long silences took over 20 minutes. She then began to give me the most basic information and when I got confused because of her answers which were put in a most broad terminology, she began to state that I "had to have a $2000 direct deposit" for the next level account, but that, "as I told you" you can have either/or $2000 in both accounts. I asked her repeatedly because she kept contradicting her answers on any very basic point, to the point that I was very confused. She kept repeating I "must" have a $2000 direct deposit "OR" $2000 in both accounts. I asked her which was which and then she kept stating that she had already told me, in a rude manner. There are more instances but I can't recall them all, with flip-flopping sorts of answers. I was so exhausted by this point that I was making jokes in order to not get flustered, so if  you hear this in my call, it's only because I don't want to be an irate personality on the phone dealing with this sort of trivial but serious lack of coherency on the part of the other person. 

When you explained the situation in your succinct and professional manner, I understood immediately. I also requested from "Anita" the URL to the virtual wallet information she was referring to, and she said in a nasty tone, "It's PNC.com" and gave no further information. She even refused to give a friendly parting like "good bye when I kept trying to be friendly by the end of this arduous call experience. I think you can discern the levels of comprehensibility if you listen to the call (it's a very long call though). I have tried to express it somewhat.

To recap:

for now I need to know how or if I can phone one of the card centers and speak to a specific person/contact every month in order to make a 24-hour window $200-250 increase for ATM withdrawal.

I hope this letter has not been too long.

Sincerely,

(Me!)

==========================

Yesterday, during my initial descent into this chaos, I tried to log-in to my bank account and saw that I had been blocked from access. A 'warning" sign appeared and a demand for me to verify a text message to my phone appeared. There even was a phone number put into an encrypted form--"Please verify is xxx-xxx-7929 (or whatever the last 4 digits were). I have no phone and I have that field blank in my personal profile for this bank. I had to do a system restore in order to try to block this freeze on my account. It wasn't the first time this has happened with this bank, and it's been my bank for only 6 months.  When I tried to write this letter (above) the manager to try to write this complaint, I left out 30% of all the verbal attack and lies, at least. I could not access my memory while writing the letter (but now I recall a bit more, and this is always the case that I "remember" what I had tried to say while writing or speaking but it was "blocked" from my memory. I am now almost sick from sitting here under this electronic attack while I write--my head feels like it's just pressed inward--my eyes are very blurry I can barely see.
----------------------
But I did a system reset function (Windows 10) only three hours before making all these phone calls and after I just used SKYPE for that 4-hour period, wrote a few emails as notes to myself, and clicked on the banking website and on YouTube and my computer the next morning was completely blocked, slow and frozen with DOS attacks permeating all my clicks-still going on.
--------------
Hackers deleted parts of my post above--when I was writing about the violence inflicted upon me by the Brooklyn mobster celebrities---the Godfather and good ole boys of mafia movie lore--the English scumbag parasite who attacked me with Nazi language who then "won" the Oscar for his movie about Ireland--which I only saw from the first few moments as an imitation of Steven Spielberg and his movie memes and themes-so copied--so ludicrous this personality really is with his female partner who makes violent looks with threat at me when I am fighting back--as they all do, these celebrities who order their minions to attack me most viciously and violently for them when I fight back and defend myself after years---A DECADE and longer of this endless onslaught of hate directed at me not just by them but revolving revulsive partners of their in the same industry. 

The ugly English parasite was taking notes on what I was saying and trying to make jokes about--for his next dumb and sinister fake movie about what a cheerful and fun guy he is with his anti-Semitic symbolism which no one but me apparently can even assess through the bs movie stuff that comes out--using really Freemason and "Illuminati" themes that I have studied from a source and learned of--based on research from actual texts and translated literally.

------------
But stealing ideas as usual--and for free! Handed to every bigot who wants to posture as if they care about humanity and the "masses" of dumbness that actually help to pay for their luxury entitlement lives while they, in turn, are working to establish an absolute monopoly of not only movies but of thoughts, creativity and in future genocides and murders of the masses~!

So he was stealing ideas while these revolting and ugly "mobster" actors were grabbing at my breasts, grabbing at the flabby poison and hard portions their hate organization had covertly dumped into my food all my life with zero people warning me or alerting me of this slow death. But everyone participating around me, and everyone else remaining silent and letting them get away with it all. 
----------------
so that is what is going on. Of course I've only spent years and years writing about this.

Right now the hacking is so bad that I must backspace almost every word and my head feels like it's being crushed inward, I am dizzy, I can't think

I "forgot" to add the details above while hackers continue to delete and rewrite my posts--(deleted in parts, the deleted parts strung together--much is being left out that I had written).

No one of course will do more than read my posts, bemused perhaps? Can't wait for it to happen to you and watch you get destroyed--all you nasty creeps out there reading this who think this is funny. Wait until their system spreads and you are caught more than just covertly while you assume it's not happening to you or don't care because you benefit from this system. The system will cause mass destruction and more than is already happening and has happened. Can't wait to see how many people will be crying for justice when there is none left, if you creeple out there who won't fight for anything but your own selfish aspirations are stuck in a mire due to the deadly problems your "friends" are causing around the world which will eventually come back.

KEEP DOING NOTHING!!! By God, keep doing nothing of course you are comfortable what's the problem? Isn't it "fun" to read my posts about misery your pig ape friends and you are forcing upon me, your filth and ugliness and stupidity.

The rotten filth creeps you inflict upon me, how they are taken as serious "winners" of society. How you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment