Saturday, April 23, 2022

"FREE TO BE YOU AND ME". Say Gay I say? I also Say let me be REAL and gay as in happy and light and FREE from your hate stereotypes let me be MYSELF not your cliche. Don't just say GAY. Let me have my way if I'm not hurting anybody except for bigots who must have their hierarchies who can't stand to see anybody outside of the trivialized and marginalized boxes that are necessary to keep them automatically in top position by automatic assumption due to endless cliches being formatted and regurgitated and endlessly rehashed in every movie played by unauthentic actors playing roles that they have nothing in common with (who all follow in one way or another racist and cultural cliche expected roles doled out by the 4th Reich controllers of mind control programming).

 "Jasmine Masters straight men doing drag". Jasmine Masters. January 9, 2016.




Real gay in movie roles versus straight playing gays----naw, nope! Another equality fight waiting for the next MeGayToo# movement in H-wood


"Why all these straight males who play gay roles get applause like they doin' something when there are so many of us who are gay waiting for roles, still out here waiting? What we get is 'fag, gay, homosexual....'. We still getting bullied, shamed, kicked out of our houses, killed, and all that stuff".

Say GAY for real in H-wood movie roles. I agree completely. This is like "Italian-American" male actors playing roles as Jewish men who are refabricated usually as flops as a cultural insult, but applauded as the movie is deemed a "comedy' but always with hints of hate interspersed amongst the hateful "joke". The audience learns to laugh at the insult to every culture or subculture that is represented by fakes who recreate the culture in ways that are usually unrealistic and often demeaning to those who are supposed to be portrayed.

===================

"Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019) Rick meets Schwarz". Samuel Limas. January 22, 2021.



Notice--for what I interpret as an emasculating/castrating crunch on a phallic celery stalk as symbol of dislike and perhaps originated by the endless racist cliches that abound in culture (H-wood, certainly) while the "Jewish" H-wood big shot (producer?) talks in that swag style that could be a cultural cliche while trying to change the phonetics of his name to sound less "Jewish". Played by one of the terrorists attacking me, ostensibly for racist reasons of the anti-Semitic variety of blind and unjustified hate (attacking me for fighting against being raped, subjugated and tortured by a German using racist hate language as I fought back---so I make my conclusion not on a tentative supposition but on reality and fact which I cannot prove since no one will provide evidence of the teleportation hate skits that are forced upon me--of course, this morning I got another dose of anti-Semitism from none other than the blonde crunching on the celery stick in this clip--his daughter I mean, the blonde Nazi type of spoiled H-wood rotten rugrat bigot from parents who have trained her for most of her childhood by now from years and years of themselves obtaining endless lead roles promotions costs all covered for their productions endless Oscars year after year--night after night having me beaten, raped and tortured while sitting stoically in chairs while I fight for my life and my rights as a human being while they fight to deprive and destroy all possible from within and without my body, home life ideas while stealing all possible and destroying and making all obsolete and then comparing themselves to me when they are literally being handed all out of this Nazi organization--their nasty blonde (dyed blonde by now with plastic surgery toi, in preparation for her endless decades of being put into lead roles as expected--this spawn they spurted out who has been taught for years that by attacking me she will also immediately be granted a kingdom of entitlement in the film industry--just keep attacking me she has been trained by observation to do--so the rugrat began hissing anti-Semitic really nasty statements at me the very first moment I was teleported, while I was awake this morning doing little morning chores to make up my bed. My brain is put into a state of adherence to response--it's like being chained to these people and not being able to disassociate although never wanting to talk or communicate. My brain is being attacked in some way to force this reaction out of me. They are literally "in my face" but I can see two various locations at one time--my immediate vision is kind of grey or blanked out and I can barely see them but see them I can clearly. It's far out but not groovy or funky, I can assure you of that, because of their misuse of this tech to intimidate, torture, abuse and try to manipulate with evil and hateful intent. I got into a physical confrontation and tried to strangle that rotten spurt spawn and got into another huge soliloquy on why I don't like her or them. That has been the ongoing situation for years. So when I see this clip I immediately understand the inherent association of racism and these actors, but this movie "won" top award while the actors and director were all teleporting and torturing me for that entire year it was being filmed, written and shot. Back to this morning: this blonde actor who wants to force a "baby" out of me (don't know how that is possible since he ordered his minions to sever out part of my uterus when I said "no" to him exploiting me--and I'm only supposed to say "yes" and do whatever these pig men want to destroy in me by welcoming them in without resistance to their murder and rape fantasies based out of extreme racist hate and violence--but that is what he is trying to obtain--and this morning, as his brat began assaulting me even though I have never met her, but said earlier that helping this little piece of shit into another starring role position by the misuse of technology and the exploitation and torture of me (for years) is nothing I would do for that rugrat--my words--and so this piece of shit began assaulting me, proving I was and still am completely correct in my assumptions; while he sat watching on as she physically shoved and hit me while I was just "waking up" in the middle of this insane teleportation situation where I am teleported to places I am unprepared for while they attack me physically and in every way while I am in a state of cognitive confusion). But attacked this morning, this very morning with anti-Semitism. Please note I never attend any Synagogue nor have contact whatsoever with that community my entire life, grew up as the "only outsider" and never was called "Jewish" my entire life until t his group from H-wood began assaulting and raping and dismembering and torturing me for all these years and now the anti-Semitism has reached open hate that I have never experienced to any degree even in nasty America the racist or in Germany all those years--never had this much violent racism shoved into my face literally through teleportation that these pig apes use--until I had to be forced into the confines of their teleportation hate skits--as for being "Jewish" I don't know really anything at all about the community or culture and really never have except for a few brief curiosity trips into that culture. But now this group is trying to force their hate cliches onto me because I have always been "myself" and not part of any group, and that is too much for them to bear they have to have all the humiliating and abusive cliches that they also pour into their media productions placed firmly into my sub and superior states of consciousness with hate and insult and degradation. But back to the roles played by non-authentic actors who play cliched racist and homophobic and anti-Semitic roles played by bigots and haters---. SAY GAY SAY LET ME BE FREE IN H-WOOD SAY GAY SAY LET ME BE FREE TO BE WHAT i WANT TO BE WITHOUT YOUR HATE IMPOSED ON ME WITH YOUR STUPID SICK MOVIE ROLES IMPLYING ENDLESS RACIST CLICHES SAY GAY SAY LET ME BE ME IN CALIFORNIA UBER ALLES.

-----------------------

"Free To Be....You And Me". The New Seekers--topic. January 26, 2017.



Free to be you and Me/Versus one of the biggest mind control mass manipulation social engineering machines of our time: H-wood and it's Californication regime (uber alles and dear readers, this is the absolute reality of that place--don't forget which Democrats currently in power I have previously mentioned as being terrorists who also are based in that State of California, Uber Alles).


"Dead Kennedys--California Uber Alles (Jazz mix)". acespectruments. March 8, 2012.




Free to be you and Me/Versus one of the biggest mind control mass manipulation social engineering machines of our time: H-wood and it's Californication regime (uber alles Below is that happy cool jazz lounge music I'm sure is the beat of the power lunch and barbecue grill hour that the Nazis of H-wood entertain their Nazi brothers in their power cartel configuration deal-making debuts. Best version yet below-just update it to Nancy P elosi and VP Harris unfortunately as Democrat representatives based in CA for that Uber Alles mind screw twist to the plot. Along with H-wood installing Trump as Prez- their H-wood associate and peer with all their Nazi collaborators aka "investors".and dear readers, this is the absolute reality of that place--don't forget which Democrats currently in power I have previously mentioned as being terrorists who also are based in that State of California, Uber Alles California and the actors, oh no oh yes it's just true DON'T SAY YEAH SAY NO WAY!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment