Friday, April 22, 2022

More bean-spilling (names, details of the sickness of the mentality of this global organization but put in context of Whorewood, USA, etc)

 Jim Carrey--spoke out about the stupid slap incident that has been almost a projectile promotion of the criminal who was allowed to rant and assault with impunity except for a tiny little slap on his snout with his pig-sniffing-the-air wife and kids (kids as in goats).


-------------

Jim Carrey said in an interview that it was "sickening to see" the reaction of Whorewood in this slap incident. I was shocked but hopeful that perhaps there was one single personality in that rancid and rotten thuggery cocaine-sniffing, plastic surgery inhaling group of criminal bigots and scumbag rapist whores (or enablers but still whores who just go along to get their own promotions---not their problem, they assume to watch it happen to me, not able to comprehend the significance of this situation as seemingly no one else can. Not even the "bold" Jim Carrey. This is a man who has not openly assaulted me but has indeed put a plethora of his videos on my YouTube page while I am always on that page, drugged up and under mind control-unable to think, read or move physically I am really confined into one spot all day due to sickness as they attack to get their bonuses and promotions for demonstrating how they can manipulate and force ideas out of me using all these drugs and torture, but they lOVE inflicting the trauma part of the programming which is essentially unnecessary but they go for that as their prime mode of function in this capacity of "mind control" drug/tech/torture interface.


---------

I wrote a message on his fan page on Facebook. Almost expectedly there were a slew of his videos appearing immediately advertising his movies. Of course, I had to see in more news stories that he is teaming up with the group raping and torturing me to make some video, covering a song created by another one of the former hippie dinos who are assaulting me (out of England, of course). In other words, saying that H-wood's reaction to this fascist outburst at the Oscars was "sickening" but fully participating in that "sick" culture nevertheless. Is he not able to connect the easily identifiable dots in this case? Of course he is, I have heard him speak and this is no dumb dude but corrupt and rotten as they all are. Either to try to redeem himself for having made such a controversial statement against Smith (the Nazis are displeased, probably that he spoke out about their very vital mind programming Nazification vie media mind control programming--aka  H-wood). You of course can't criticize the Nazi pig apes, nor can you point out the reality of their illusion deceptions to brainwash and control, so Carrey then, like Pelosi before him, probably partnered with these thug criminals in order to appease the wrath of the Nazis who ultimately control them all. A hypothetical guess on my part, or maybe Carrey is just another scumbag but had the boundaries somewhat remaining of what decent conduct is if the players are being televised to millions of viewers. Notwithstanding, other scumbags participating in the Oscars like S.L Jackson who stood next to Saturday Night Fever thug criminal Mafia Nazi-supporter and defender who cheered the violent celebrity after his assault on camera as they giggled in unison about how he "won" the top award for some category for a movie I had to constantly fast-forward to get to the relative ending, where I had already guess exactly how the main point would be played out and of course like a Vaseline-coated Hallmark card it was akin to some fairy tale formula. The acting was not great at all. If I could only understand how low the level of quality is in H-wood I would not be constantly dismayed and disgruntled about the crap that is constantly being put into highest awards categories year after year.

But no, I have higher expectations and so I am alwys gullible to the deceptions of these low and base characters and their actions and motivations.

---------

Jackson appears to have an absolutely banal and stupid mentality and is now teleporting me after his good friends the "Italian -American" hate-hissing demons are finished with their endless assault. Like S. Dog the rapper, he is jumping in and suddenly he's appearing for many things which I am uncertain if they were awarded in a real competitive sense or out of this contract, but he's insulting out of the merest justification every single thing I say, with a subliminal voice-to-skull deadly violent string of commentary used in this hate system of voice-to-skull torture. Anything I disagree with him about he turns into a hate issue and then I "feel" and almost "hear" death threats and threats of great harm he is aiming at me as he stands mute, probably silently uttering the words while staring at me imitating the stupid pig ape "smile" that the German piece of rotten s*** puts on--they have all begun to imitate that stupid and foul piece of crap in this--it's just disgusting to see them now trying to behave like a rotten sniveling dirty immature sleazy disgusting putrid hormone-growth pig out of a small German town instead of being articulate and sophisticated artists out of Los Angeles. If you have lived in Gemany you may understand what  small town mentality in a very Naxified area really is like--and it is not sophisticated nor is it highly intelligent or even mildly sophisticated on any level. And it shows but these dumb apes out of Whorewood as so programmed to worship anything out of Germany they could care less about what real quality is versus what will help to promote them. They are enamored with this rotten and foul stupid piece of greasy pig filth, but I see through him very clearly he is absolutely transparent to me and it is very unimpressive. I understand and speak German and have lived in Germany for 5-6 years and these idiots out of Whorewood have really no understanding of what they are worshipping or believing in more than they do any faith or set of values, spiritual or otherwise. This pig ape is more their religion along with the Holocaust loot he and the other Nazi pig apes dangle to all the whores in order to get them to do their bidding. It is universal in this.

---------------------

The list of scumbags is very long. The hacking is very extensive it is more arduous to type than to just stop.


I am so sick and tired of writing these posts. I have read my tarot cards and they have been warning me for YEARS to avoid these written posts and the stress and violence has been so deadly I try to reach out for help against this endless slow murder by a bunch of pieces of pure shit I have NEVER HARMED, I HAVE NEVER DONE A DAMN THING TO ANY OF THEM TO INSULT OR HARRM THEM UNTIL AFTER YEARS OF THEIR TORTURE I am now trying to punch them and I scream I wish them death--which is their opening to really go at me with death threats and more violence-they have all gone at me with deadly violence, rape, poisoning, infections, destruction, my cats killed my home stinking my clothing rotten and putrid and stained and ripped--my bed stinking the sheets filthy all the time they are sprayed every night--and on and on--only because the greedy sleazy ape scum whores can't get enough--they simply are addicted to this contract like the filthy sleaze that they are. Their entire endorphin system is now attenuated like a clock set to feed off violence every day for their hormonal highs they get out of torture--every single day, taking turns, without exception. Those who pass me off to the next whore piece of filth then sits watching and feeds off the thrill of vicarious violence as an opportunistic voyeur.

-----------

But Jim Carrey who is working closely with the violent criminals of this group of celebrities and awful pop singers says that the society is sick where he lives and works, and then immediately jumps in to get his own free deal out of participating in it.

---------------

I am innocent, I have never committed any act against any of these rotten and disgusting pieces of pure shit out of this group or any group. I have only tried to compete, get a career, be happy and beautiful and I have been so badly injured to destroy my body, beauty, health and abilities that I am partially paralyzed from the endless hate of thousands of people poisoning me day after day all my life.

But to add to it, they just never stop using this  teleportation. I am trying to wrap so many layers around my head that the nodes they use can't be inserted but their technology is the zenith of the tools used to wreak havoc and then infiltrate and hreak through walls, panels and wrappings around my head. I think there is a tiny little camera perhaps the size of a pin point attacked to an extremel flexible set of nodes and mechanical arms, but they are not getting in physically they are using these mechanical arms and the usage is top professional and the capabilities of the maneuvering is more than professional.

I truly do not want to entertain you people who feed off reading my posts and who feel glad about what is happening to me. These posts are entertainment for a lot of haters out there, i truly want to stop and I have tried to influence anyone to really stop this crime against me.


-------------

As for the other celebrities and politicians whom I have already written of for all these years who participate, the list is long, the hacking is very bad I must fight to get every word out with pounding and struggling and backspacing and rewriting all the time--. It would be too time-comsuming to try to begin to write all the names. I just used Carrey as an example because either he is playing a role of shock for the mainstream audience to attach to in their own sense of wonder and shock at what happened (the "mirroring" tactic of "how to win friends and influence people" sort of commiseration. I think it was a  pretty-well acting skit he played on the public when he stated that for publicity purposes. I was pulled into his trick until the next day when more information about him came out in my searches (not searching for information on him, it was either hacked or showed up in some algorithm--but I suspect the former)--his direct collusion with really "sick" people who are much more violent and "sick" even than what Smith did with his wife when they jointly attacked me, in teleportation, along with Depp, who also used his wife and daughter and so many people to attack me for years--and on and on it goes--and it's all pretty "sickening" but if I try to get help or report this I am labeled as being "mentally ill" while these sick predatorial parasites get off giggling and turned on with endorphins rushing throughout their plastic-coated zombie flesh as they make the Nazi poses and the Nazi controllers hand them more promotions and rewards, which incentivizes them to continue indefinitely so they get their highs and perks every single day.


I have never harmed these sick and foul filthy pig ape whores. Can't any of you ever work on my behalf and get this group off me ? This is most inhumane it is on a level of genocidal targeting-- but unlike other asylum seekers I can't provide evidence of my state-sponsored torture so I remain nearly homeless writing posts begging the planet to finally stop this endless torture by this sick group.

I really want to stop writing now, I am yearning to stop and it is dangerous to write. I am always under mind control influence before and during and after writing these posts. It is impossible to shield from the attacks for me and also mentally I can't do it as well, I literally am defenseless against it in this partially-paralyzed and endlessly sick situation, which is why they keep poisoning me and keep attacking me so I never heal and they can go on indefinitely slowing aging and internally killing me with stress and stress-related and aging deterioration of my body at this point I truly am being murdered every day.

-----------------

*If I ever were in California or Los Angeles I would hope to find the really healthy people who are wholesome enough to not participate in this sick terrorist organization. I know there must be at least some people like that and did not mean to lump an entire State into one category. 

No comments:

Post a Comment