Friday, April 1, 2022

The living-in-filth targeting protocols despite not being "filthy" or "dirty": Systematic, systemic and every other system you can imagine is the racist reason why I and others are forced to live in filth, due to State decree. It is not limited to the "Get rich or die trying" American landscape. It is an integral component of the targeting /"gang stalking" death squad protocol system of elimination of targets. I had sworn not to write again, but instead of focusing on individual culprits I will focus on systems instead (today).

 I still remain being teleported to sexual abuse situations, albeit in a seemingly "friendly" version of sex trafficking last night (another celebrity inputting his version of fantasy exploitation skits--I copied a few of his songs on my last few posts --not from yesterday--and the theme was of a certain type of "subculture" clothing style and mentality). I was put into a "loving" mode where another parasite sucked out my energy as they put me under hypnosis to believe I was either "in love" or felt feelings of sentimental attraction to this person--who I would never look at otherwise in normal 3D reality. He of course, like them all, gave NOTHING in return--just sucked out whatever he could and then they teleported me out of this nasty and unwanted situation with a person I had no attraction, friendly feelings toward. He just drained whatever he could get, and that is the standard protocol for all of these parasites who teleport me. 
they all then have me disfigured, tortured and abused immediately afterward by the local terrorist Nazi/Mafia network as they continue passing me around. 


But all of you are far more concerned about Democracy for Ukraine than people "like me" in America--oh no, would any of you ever do a single thing to defend my freedom as you are all putting the colors of the Ukrainian flag on your lapels or wearing pins and shouting about "Freedom and Democracy for Ukraine" and get those Russians but never, ever has a single person done anything remotely similar for me, in the United States although this situation is a direct threat to all forms of Democracy and civilization. No one can begin to ascertain this apparently because they are programmed to just believe they are entitled to whatever they can drain and suck out and get away with while the "law" allows all these crimes to continue unabated. Full permission from Congress as well (they are, according to Madison Cawthorn, at coke parties and having orgies--just like the H-wood celebrities perhaps Used TO DO until they realized it was bad for their close-ups eventually they all had to stop--but not so Congress--of course the orgies remain. In their endless loveless state of being (although seemingly "happily married" in some cases, they have a dire need to experience the kind of love that they can't elicit on their own any longer


and so, with or without having access to the love forced out of children or younger adults, they are "practicing" sucking out life force, fake "love" obtained out of torture and hypnosis (no love for me ever, anywhere, nothing but torture, hate discrimination living in filth and crap).

=-

But I am digressing as usual.

I had begun to read a synopsis on IMDB about a movie coming out of England about the evident lack of housing and standard of living (I believe based on the US model which has been unfolding into crisis levels for many of the "less fortunate classes" in the US--homelessness is abounding now like a plague of ugliness--a shame on the United States.)

So, looking at how the "black" woman is being treated in the UK (somewhere, I didn't get exactly deeply into the video to see which area, or I forgot it doesn't matter where it's all part of the larger system/systematic). Living with mold, fungus and stinking mess--which is almost as bad as what the terrorists have forced upon me in all my living conditions--for years as I have inhaled the stink and fungus because I was too scared to leave open windows for fear of more break-ins--(trying to eliminate all the open spaces to determine which spot is the worst in all the many panels and cracks in this horrific torture chamber situation). The expletives used to pour stinking almost foul and fungus-laded liquids on my bathroom floor to the level of almost part of an inch deep covering the entire floor (there is a ledge so the tiles are two inches below the living space floor--so the foul stinking water never seeped into the living space area). 

The systematic racist targeting of people includes this kind of impoverished living condition, in the case of "gang stalking" targeting/death squad activity--it involves forcing people even though they are poor and are given housing --as my situation is controlled by these terrorists--I essentially am provided with no way out, no options and no resources so I must go to the one place offered when I try to do any internet search and the terrorist organization blocks every communication I attempt to make so I am always forced into the hate situations that are constructed hate and torture/rape/mutilation with slow murder operations--with all the "neighbors" fully cooperating with the attacks. The video about the black woman in council housing is just a clear example of how the "system" denies services while providing them-- it's the same protocol essentially as the slow murder operation I am continuously fighting against for my Democratic Freedoms which NO ONE will recognize or fight for (openly to actually stop this situation).

------------------------

The targeting is of entire populations by now, it is not limited to a few mind control operations like mine. My situation is a bit particular as it involves more covert mind control technologies that these loveless parasites really need and demand: on-demand instant sexual and violence gratification and/or intellectual property theft and/or programming to install "master race" programming on the other end of the spectrum (probably all the expletives attacking me are privy to this type of subliminal programming and they are all "rewarded" with MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in awards, promotions, prizes and real estate holdings and of course offered the best plastic surgery, housing and etc by this global operation. AS one can see, homelessness is a global crisis and it's called destitution and illegal immigration to those who want these global genocides to continue under the umbrella terms of just warfare collateral victims of drought, war, famine and unjust governments (that my government and also the others in this grouping of celebrities out of foreign countries also participate in as foreign policies but undisclosed as such openly. Privately of course it's common knowledge and being inculcated to the celebrities, politicians and it's now an ingrained political operation.

------------

On the micro level, though (although Council Housing appears as a Macro operation, when I refer to a global paradigm I mean this flat playing field of international paradigms, projects and operations to create the wealth gap to eventually have absolutely open fascist, Nazi and aristocratic regimes held in power only as Democracies in name--even that may be open to renaming in the future.

------------------


Daniel Kaluuya to Make Screenwriting Debut on Dystopian Drama ‘The Kitchen’ at Netflix



Read a few sentences of the brief synopsis of The Kitchen: London 2044--gap between wealth and poverty becomes so extreme that middle class is completely gone, replaced by outskirts of London "temporary" housing. Something like that.
SOUNDS LIKE IT IS A MORAL WARNING ABOUT THE STATE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA=2022.
Should the United States adopt the UK policy of "Socialized" Council Housing?

==================

"'Unliveable: The council flats judged the worst in Britain/ITV News". March 23, 2021.



Is systematic racism the reason why? It is the same condition forced upon me, as forced in every black ghetto across the United States. My theory is that people are being paid to create filth and mess. I base this on an experience I had of hearing a German who visited Detroit back in 1994--(this was when I lived in Stuttgart, and this guy was a fake "friend" but is a journalist and a writer so he had at least something to say, albeit not much outside of the boring protocols that all the people attacking me all use). He showed me a photo of a black man in the urban area of Detroit who had created a kind of beautiful glass sculpture garden with cement in his back yard, along with growing a garden around the beautiful sculptures. The German dude then said in a kind of sarcastic but Schadenfreude tone (I am very used to the tone of voice, what it implies as Germans speak in a very uniform way and style to express various emotions or ideas--)--but in this sarcastic "oh, too bad!" sort of sighing (but in gleeful contempt) he stated that "someone" had broken the sculptures and stole the vegetables that he was growing. This too is part of the uniform protocols of attack against me, as against the poorer "minority" neighborhoods and the white supremacist Nazis organize such raids and attacks so people they want to oppress are constantly living in filth, ugliness and squalor. Only the "good" ones are allowed to climb out and then go live in the big house on the plantation so they can be isolated to some degree, then "look down" on those who are struggling and then absolutely conform to white supremacist standards of attacking others. I used very "insulting" old-school terms for this but it generates a lot of hate and chagrin from people--they claim I am being "racist" but I am only describing what should not be ignored any longer, which greatly contributes to racism in our modern version of "wokeness". I am angry at the people who perform such acts against me, but I am also under drugging and duress. They of course also attack me prior and after my vocalizing my theorizing and observations so it doesn't matter whether I say anything deemed "offensive" or not, they go along with every command they are instructed to perform and turning hate upon me is something they appear very glowing and enthralled to pour out onto someone else. I have personally seen that people will target their own community in order to obtain a higher standing --some of the people make grand gestures of charitable "help" but ultimately are working to create a wealthy and impoverished two-state nation (one half dying and suffocating in toxic filth being poured into their lives by the other half in extreme luxury and entitled aristocratic cleanliness). The "widening gap" is now something repeated in US circles not only by Bernie and his followers.
----------------------------

"Empty Council House 119". Empty Council House. March 17, 2021.

Empty council house waiting for "the right people" to move in---?



---------------------------------------------------

DO they owe us a living?

"CRASS Do They Owe Us a Living?" Punk & Protest. October 2, 2008.



------------------------------------------------------

When you are banned, as I am, barred from economic solvency as I have been artificially made in the "wealthiest nation in the world" the United States through systematic poisoning, disfiguration leading to absolute near-death from hardening poisons, then people breaking and fracturing my spine, then my feet, then my fingers, maiming me putting my hips out of alignment every single night---deforming my body (now completely coated with scars, blemishes and disfigurement) cutting out part of my uterus--trying to have my teeth knocked out--etc etc etc

But when you are this discriminated against, as so many are and it's worsening yearly in the US with wealth increasing almost exponentially for some (the wealthiest two, one of whom is one of the terrorists with his tech endlessly participating in this crime against me) and the other one--two have more wealth than 42% of the impoverished of the US (A Bernie statistic I saw on a YouTube video, made a few days ago).

Yes, they owe me not just a living but compensation. But for now, no one will even begin to STOP them from from nightly teleporting me to be fed off, abused and tortured and then in every other situation nearly killed by cars almost or actually hitting me--people abusing, insulting, attacking and flicking crap on my clothing from behind, ripping clothing, while my home is made stinking and all broken and scratched, made shabby, broken down no matter what I do I can't get anyone to defend my freedom or Democracy. This is what the program is, and this movie (above) may touch upon the problem, probably in this case focusing only on black people and ignoring the more universal situation (it also happens to white people).
================

"Banned From The Roxy". Crass--topic. May 1, 2019.




More Crass music to accentuate the topic of injustice in this economic and filth-splattering discrepancy that is part and an integral component of creating a bedreggled group of destitution and those programmed with fascist ideology and the force of the governments of the world to back them up that with all these hateful technologies of mind control and destruction and elimination they are simply entitled to committing every filth act possible to ensure no one is an "upstart" to their power cartel--only the "good" ones are allowed to live as "house slaves" in the white master's plantation. They have to push others down the "masters" deem a threat to their power.

---------------------------

But if only there were the economic freedoms that America has somewhat "promised" to people who yearn to be entrepreneurs, I could shrug off this group and not care--don't give a damn if you ban me from your party just let me have my own. But no, they most control and have all resources. This group also killed one of the personalities (so I believe they did) in the name of Prince, from Minneapolis, who was an "upstart" who may or may not have supported me in some way (I was "reached out to" by his group a few times in MPls and also in Miami). He was covertly assassinated two weeks after I tried to contact him via this creepy social media stalking network and he reacted again from within that framework. Oddly he was killed two weeks later. One of the worst hegemonists of the tribe then put on purple clothing and a fist up in the air for an honoring party to Prince--absolutely could not conceive of the concept of a black person having originality and obtaining wealth more than what she has been handed by the Monarchy for her role in feigning concern about the impoverished and the minorities.

I would not care if they blocked me from entrance into their (boring sleazy orgy addiction clubs) but I do care that they block my attempt to have my own power bloc and party--and those who brought me power are now dead and killed off.




No comments:

Post a Comment