Wednesday, April 13, 2022

The sad realities about human cruelty, incompetence (on basic, intrinsic levels of functioning for a society), and blaming the victim mentality which I have seen prevails over all other considerations.

 It is extremely sad to see a societal paradigm that has been slowly and quietly emerging all my life out of an earlier conscientious base-line for behavioral paradigms (in American society, or how I perceived it based on all indicators of general mood and acceptance of these above-mentioned failures on the part of society to act as an integrated wholistic, safe haven for dignity for human rights. 


I am referring to the life I grew up around, where I was not exposed to the really deadly acts of hate that I assume have always been hidden and disguised. But now these are almost open and becoming more visible in society as this hateful cloak of slow death to all human dignity is being allowed to cover the collective sight of our society. This post is reminiscent of a sophomoric essay on ethics or a decline in civilization.


IT IS SAD

 to understand that I have written of sick and deranged and foul people torturing me using these technologies. That government officials are fully aware, participating and allowing this situation to endlessly engulf my life and others whom I have no contact but I realize there must be many in my situation, and many more to come in the future (which not a single one of you reading this cares or gives a damn about, apparently since no one will fight to protect human rights not just for me but for the other victims of this targeting). I suggest that many of you reading this post are yourselves victims but are unaware of how much your life is not just technologically-induced but the old-fashioned form of social conditioning applies as well.


It is DISGUSTING that I have written for nearly a decade to people asking for help, to stop the teleportation, the rape, the home violations, the abuse in every corner of the planet and have gotten zero real-time response on a practical level of support or condemnation for the perpetrators.

THE PERPETRATORS who are famous have become infamous in the years of teleporting me and some have been "canceled" in H-wood to some degree (if their violent actions have been made open and are supported by clear evidence or accusation). Except for one of them, a male of course who appears to have carte blanche to commit every act of violence and not be attacked in the media for any kind of violence towards me, or anybody else (and he has attacked others and the spotlight has remained firmly fixated upon his every movie and awards season while endlessly attacking me).

Some others who have participated have made global headlines for their acts of violence. I wrote about them, and was tortured, and I wrote about their hate and how dangerous it is to allow them to ferment in the stew of fascist programming that this teleportation contract actually implies for the planet. To no avail, I was met with more abuse, torture and disfiguration on my body. Congress has remained silent. Some of the famous and more media-oriented bombastic types in the US Gov have participated in the verbal abuse and teleportation. Back to the really violent and criminal celebrities--two of whom I have written of who act in a team to verbally and physically threaten and attack me (I won't write in detail any longer about the violence as, unfortunately A TRULY SAD FACT IS THAT THE VICTIM OF RAPE OR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE OR ANY ACT AGAINST WOMEN, IF MINORITY IN STATUS, IS ESSENTILALY AN ACCUSATION AGAINST HER. Blaming the victim, is what it's called.

The people who commit such acts are being awarded and their actions in real-life have resulted in deadly threats to all kinds of systems that are part of the overall structure of American society. And yet, nothing has been done to avert this problem, defend me, or stop the criminals. The most openly committed acts of violence are met with applause and cheers from their peers and from society on a very large scale level. 


The two "mafia" actors I wrote of, and have been writing of how filthy, nasty, sleazy, and disgusting they behave with this technology remain as the "muscle" of attack used by this group to try to inflict traumatization. They are so foul, it' s like the stories of women being assaulted right now in your precious ("your" as in the collective of "you" hackers who are part of this terror organization)--but the women being assaulted by Russian troops in the war right now--as the media is blaring to elicit sympathy for Ukraine--the same people who are shouting about how evil Russia is (the faux liberal celebrities who advertise their support for endless millions of $$ for Ukraine defense) themselves have sat by and participated when one of the very famous celebrities was in partnership with PUTIN and I was being raped by Russians here in this condo where I have had to fight for my life to protect my body from having my teeth knocked out while sleeping, fungus inserted into every orifice, breathing in fungus all night, every night for over 6 years without fresh air--continuously so my body is extremely ill or very poisoned (or perhaps worse) just from that one aspect of this hate contract. But I was being assaulted by Russians in this condo where I now live, under the control of Putin, a "friend" of one of the people involved--and nothing--nothing from anybody on the shock of the evils of this contract or defense of me. But the headlines are blaring now about rape and Russia and how evil Putin is. The very same celebrities now descrying Putin have themselves partnered with him on a very oblong tangent since this group is so interconnected and diverse in scope and scale--but they all knew and had no qualms about this.


I am referring to the reality content and not the fictitious posturing endorsement photo-ops that are the real basis for their presentations of charitable humanitarianism--at least from my perspective. 


IT IS A SAD STATEMENT on the part of American society. It is disgusting on the part of American society to allow this to continue indefinitely and to allow these celebrities and terrorist groups to continue to become psychopathic and extremely violent because they have been given no blocks to the ever-enlarging breadth and scale of their attack system with full remuneration and support from the US Government, and indeed all governments in countries I have lived in with also full support of the top levels of society in all capacities.

--------

With the technology at this level of deadly incision into human life, it will not be shocking to me when society becomes unraveled, and not too very long in the future I expect there to be a cataclysmic shift in the lowering standard of human behavior to the point of near endless chaotic murderous standards, similar to something like a perpetual Inquisition but using these "modern" technologies of "touchless" torture, combined with sadistic surveillance and full applause and awards, cheers from society on a whole. 


But the celebrities who are so openly disgusting and foul, two of whom I wrote of just yesterday, are becoming more disgusting, more like soldiers on a warfront atrocity level of dumb animalistic violence and rape and hate---as the "sophisticated" and "classy" expletive foreigners (in this case it's been a slew of English for months on end--as the celebrities who are "American" have partnerships or family relations with English heritage or claim they are descendants of that culture --not of American culture, but of a foreign culture). This, too is welcomed with cheers as Americans who want to claim that America is great can't stand the concept of a diverse culture where people truly can be free and have equal opportunity. Their system is an entrenched form of racism based on the earlier stereotypes but adjusted to more modern posturing levels of deception.



No comments:

Post a Comment