Saturday, April 16, 2022

Teleportation filth, hate, sleaze, rape, violence, threats, toxic poison attacks from actors DeNiro and Pesce. It's gone on and on for years, but this week they've been on a filth and sleaze, hate rampage. They are not merely deplorable (T-rump minions operating for that organization of hate and bigotry and mafia and Nazism and tech torture and usurpation and theft and rape and murder and genocide).

"The Who--Do You Think It's Alright (2) Fiddle About (Tommy: The Movie) (HD)". Mateo J. April 11, 2020.



 



I am truly not in the mood to go into detail, but for years now I have written about their filth and hate poured on me. Nothing ever stops them (meaning no one). I implore again: they are vile and ugly and sick and mentally deranged people from a culture that inculcates this as predatorial behavior to their clanish cohesion. It is a barbaric mentality based on intimidation. Spike Lee made a movie on this theme, in part, but then of course Lee has also joined with this group (under Obama) and stole an idea from me, put the finished product on my search engines and then put photos of him glaring in hate into a camera right on my media pages--the protocol that the mafia uses and everyone else in this mafia-Nazi organization. But still, Lee had to participate but formerly, perhaps in his former incarnation as a politically-correct somewhat wanna be before his huge leap into fame and mind control programming to become just like the bigot creeps he formerly claimed he was so fully against--but retaining that hate for "another "group while undoubtedly kissing up to his former "enemies"--i.e. these two actors. None of these righteous people in H-wood intervenes as far as I know--I mean "righteous". They are just wealthy.


However, the main point was that currently, today, yesterday, the day before, the year before, the year before that, the year before that, and the year before that this duo of creeps have either collaterally participated or directly inflicted filth, hate and rape upon me (they used someone else to rape me, I mean a few others, I mean a lot of others). They organize the situation and profit thereof---endlessly profiting off this situation. Behind them is Stallone who has been attacking me via his Italian (not "Italian-Americans" out of the East Coast but out of Italy) mafia since 1996. Yes, this has not stopped being a bonanza for Rambo since decades of his involvement through his most disgusting and vile friend and partner who formerly managed Stallone's nightclub in Miami--Bar None (partnering with Steven Tyler from Aerosmith, who also attacked me and probably has a stake in this situation but is more of a "silent partner"--I suspect since his band members partnered with Depp while HE was attacking me all those years, prior to handing me over to pitt and his group who haven't stopped for YEARS, and now it's a continuous reshuffling of the oldies who play their games like broken records following the sick and psychopathic protocols that this contract entails. It's hard to fathom how my society can have installed people like this into positions that are supposed to represent society in any form--except to be put there to help deteriorate the moral fiber of society in order for the Europ-a's to infiltrate and take over, with Americans fawning over how "classy" the Europigapes are--but only deluded by glittering posturing which has been inculcated into that group for centuries so it's just another protocol. The money they flaunt is all from genocides, Imperialism and destruction of life and environment. I keep on this theme because people are far too mesmerized by this most ugly and vile and vicious entity that is fully in the more controlling puppet-string levels of this entire operation and the corporate power and political influence behind all these more minor actors and politicians (acting and politics appears to be easily interchangeable now in my deteriorating society).


=--------------

but Pesce and DeNiro are sick and vile an disgusting on levels that are akin to having psychic slime poured from a gushing and infected source, endlessly outpouring their suppressed dark energy and bad negativity and psychopathic criminality and hate and sleaze and...


the skits they order their equally sleazy and sick minions to perform are vile and nasty and stupid. They have me repeat sentences that they write (this happened last night) and as I was under hypnosis, asleep, in deep sleeping state, and sick from detox and I always am (I am disabled from it) I repeated these sentences as some white bigot Nazi-looking creep began to yell misogynist hate terms at me (these men I refer to appear to have very nasty sexual problems or association of pornographic woman-hating in their repertoire of suppressed hate attacks which this technology enables them to unleash). I hear from them endless misogynist and genitalia dysfunctional hate terms that are only what the most jaded porno-addicts would say after years of hating women and having dysfunctional relationships. Their violence in their career lives as mafia and history have obviously affected their perception of women and sexuality. Probably they fawn over blonde women Nazis like supplicants. The Nazi bigot women who sit in the row-upon-row of seating while I am teleported, the "audience" of the same celebrities that only take turn attacking me day after year after year (now it's turning into more than a decade of the same people taking turns but adding more and more to the group). The Nazi women are probably so enthralled at their supplicating and ingratiating bigot "Italian" Brooklyn actors who grovel with the brainwashing programming to "worship" Blonde women but turning with vicious filth, hate and sleaze and all their indoctrinated hate for darker women lurking with all the racist "jokes" and memes they grew up with--and also there are the claims that many make that having a "darker" complexion as Europigapes the Italians along with their other Axis allies (still in operational effect, the war pacts remain the same but only shifted in name-only--I mean for a large part, there are anti-fascist rallies allowed in all those former fascist countries but I have never met any real anti-fascist from any of those countries in my life of searching--I am always diverted from meeting people who might actually be legitimately friendly and concerned). I don't mean to sound narrow-minded but I am always put into a cloistered box of hostility and fake liars surrounding me, perpetually so my only experience of Italians and Germans and the other Axis powers is, what I described above. I am certain there are many who are not of this political persuasion but I personally have only encountered fake smiling and vicious bigots and Nazis and violent and anti-Semitic Italians, and indeed "Italian-Americans" who are extremely nasty--my lifetime experience has shown this. The few that aren't of this mentality are far and few between, I suspect. I think those who are of that tiny percentage will avoid me because they are fed lies and they are not strong enough to not follow societal order enough to actually be a real threat to the prevailing order that is emerging constantly on the world political stage (the lies are fading the fascism is growing, in other words).

------------------------------

PLEASE get them off me and stop this sick and disgusting group from attacking me any longer. 


-----------------------------


AT least get people (like these two creep actors, Mafia "Italian" but from Brooklyn, and the assorted sordid variety of celebrities from all these other countries and places around the planet and America) who are not sexually dysfunctional who need to vent their genitalia hate memes at me and make "dirty old man" sick "jokes" and sick and stupid statements. They fully advocate for sexual slavery and human trafficking (now in "electronic" teleportation, microchip implant and drugging with mind control and interface technological tyranny form). But, they keep being put into power because the fanbase "loves" mafia movies and these criminally insane goons who make stupid jokes and the planet loves it! Yeah! How funny they are in these movies which are comedies because they can make "fun" of their violent personality iconography (while at the same time inserting anti-Semitic memes that are disgusting and racist but since it's "comedy" no one makes any waves over it. That is the same aspect of "comedy" that I wrote of a few days ago with the embedded anti-Semitism of Colbert who first lauded "blacks" and then inserted a nasty hate and racist insult aimed at Jews, which no one seemed to notice. It is a very useful trick to these comedy media drives to put a few very hate and nasty agendas through the medium of comedy). These vile and filthy and sick men are not funny people. The "jokes" they make are continually tinged with hate and sarcasm, I suspect. I have never heard any of these expletives who teleport me ever say a single intellectual, interesting, witty, funny or "superior" statement in all the years they have only said and hissed stupid cliches, stupid and ugly phrases that absolute hate bigots use, and they only suck every positive thing out of me and drain and use and abuse.



---------------

But as to the literal filth content: I just discovered that the air purifier I had bought to try to save my life from the poisoning of all the fungus and stinking toxic substances perpetually sprayed into my clothing, food, furniture, curtains, bed linens, etc--the pig apes who break into my room or use the mechanical arms (under direction from the celebrities and politicians, I think, I don't know for sure) have sprayed filthy and stinking substances directly into the air purifier--not into the filter but they opened up the purifier and doused it with putrid and stinking toxic substances. As I have written for so long, the things they make putrid are laboratory-enhanced to stain permanently. The stink never goes away completely despite furious attempts at scrubbing and cleaning multiple times. I could only spray some cleaning solvents and pour baking soda and essential oil. The air coming out still stinks but not as rancid as before I nearly damaged the interior components by doing this.

That is the kind of stink filth that I think Pesce has ordered, because with Oprah years ago my room was completely saturated as they sat together torturing and abusing me verbally and then ordering this kind of filth to be done to my body and food (at that time the terrorist goons in this condo were breaking into my room and raping my body, putting my spine and hips out of place, inserting fungus into my vagina and hair and ears and then into my food and furniture and clothing. They have done this every day for years.)

When I would wash my underwear, the terrorists using mechanical arms would spray a black/brown line into the crotch area. This is the kind of woman-hating dysfunctional sexuality I refer to--an absolute hate for women and their genitalia. Of course, I can only imagine the same people bowing with submission to Nazis out of Europigapeland, and that is what they are doing now in this contract out on me. It's absolutely a racist operation to the core. But it's being inflicted upon me perpetually day and night and has been for years. The only programming they have done is to deprogram me to view any of them as decent human beings--because I had begun with that premise and now I only see distorted scumbags unworthy of having positions of power in society.

=-==============

An iconoclastic theme and imagery from (the film Tommy, directed by Ken Russell. Above any other movie (besides A Clockwork Orange) I hold this to be a film I hold near and dear in my MK ULTRA/Sleep teleportation library of films that pay homage to altered states and the exploitation of the unregulated upon those who are under these (Nazi) experiments (now turned State-sponsored terrorism).

I would deem this clip to be a skeptical view on the universally-accepted media and societal Nazification of the planet in Church of Blonde/Nazi media programming worship mind control. One filmmaker could go beyond this programming (Ken Russell, who I have suspicions was drugged and/or mind controlled to stop his genius director input into an otherwise socialized Nazi propaganda push by the media. In the clip, for one single time I have ever seen in the media, there is artistic and symbolic desecration of this pseudo-religious orientation toppled by the blind, not to omit those who can see but can't topple false icons and fake Nazi-inspired psychic, psycho tv and movie "Gods". I have had to confront such people turned into iconic images now for almost a decade and thus I happily turn to some director who would NOT be honored in the current media maelstrom of awards and highest distinction in it's current phase of mind control operations to instill only adoration of the Nazi/blonde or white supremacist image, endlessly repeated with variations in the media, trickling down into society (around the globe).
----------


"Eric Clapton, Arthur Brown e The Who--'Eyesight To the Blind' (Tommy--1975) (Legendado-Pt)". February 16, 2013.




======================================
======================================

As a complete, but related aside, here is a real homage to the Super-Psychodelic-Fragelistic directing and far-out groovy directing of the late Ken Russel. How I wish there were directors like him around who could both incorporate psychadelia into the movie genre along with in-depth analysis of culture, instead of Nazi programming which essentially lulls one's sense of analysis into a semi-autonomic state of mental paralysis, intellectual nullification and psychic terror (always some psycho bit of violence in such movies, heralded as "the best" by this Nazi-Mafia-driven establishment called "The Media"). Cheered on, of course, by "the masses" who buy into it all and reinforce it at every signal where they are trained to applause every hate subliminal embedded into "comedy" of tragedies and murder suspense thriller dramas, etc etc.

But anyways: here's a fantastic bit from Tina Turner, The Acid Queen and this scene is of her top quality as a "down low" drug and porno Queen but fashioned into a top quality psychadelic drug trip into alternative realities of Life and Living Death--etc etc (you can write themes and reams on this film):

Here's to Tina Turner in her glorious days (oh, and also to the late Oliver Reed, a fantastic actor who makes every movie thrilling with his larger-than-life personality and antics.

"Tina Turner--Acid Queen (Tommy) (1975)". VOS Music Rotterdam. February 29, 2019.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...