Saturday, April 9, 2022

Colbert is a virulent anti-Semite (even if he claims he has "Jewish friends" as racists will do...). Years ago, maybe 6 years ago---In teleportation hell that never ends where day after day I am being passed from one bigot celebrity-to-the-next--, all colors and races, ages and nationalities included including Jewish; he (Colbert) slapped me Smith-style, after I merely said I didn't like his tv show. That was all I had "done" to get this response. When I wrote about Smith emulating white fascist behavior, I refer in part (just one tiny component of the overarching problem in terms of racist inclusion) to Colbert in this case. Today while I was busy and in another room, my YouTube hacked system put this video on after I had chosen a different video, but the "autoplay" was on and this was hacked in. Lately, this has been happening from this same show. I had told him years ago that I didn't like his show upon questioning. I got this Smith-style response only for having said I didn't like his show. I then explained that joking about politics in the way that he does is not funny, in my opinion. He is now assaulting me with his fodder once again by this "triggering" social media apparatus they all employ to a sickening greed and sleaze level of opportunism; and today I got this video which triggered this response--also based on the PHYSICAL VIOLENCE he demonstrated, as all these celebrities and politicians do, with racist hate-based anti-Semitic violence, death threats, rape and torture. I listened at first thinking it may be just a good word for a black person with an ethnic hairstyle and public defender background (which my mother also has in some sense, she's an attorney, and I know that representing the "poor" does not mean that at highest levels representing the wealthy is not excluded from the real agenda--the past is just a resume insert and does not mean necessarily a person's real affinity towards helping the discriminated-against in all cases). Please bear with me, this is reality not fiction posing as hipster K-rap (I use the "k" meaning the "K-economy"--which is an economic term implying the wealth gap but you must look it up, it was a trendy term during the 2020 prez election cycle and now it's gone from the media terminology as business-as-usual prevails).//A racist covert/Colbert anti-Semitic "joke" while feigning being "woke" for the now hip "Black" movement, which H-wood celebrates by "including" Blacks into major media events and awards and shows and etc. The anti-Semitism has become an increasing non-disclosed event only mentioned in news media alerts about the rise of Nazi groups, but in H-wood, this remains as silent as ever. What you can see obviously in this video of The Late Show is first thunderous applause for the nomination of the black woman, and then an anti-Semitic "joke" that is as hate-based as any grits, ham-hocks and green-eyed peas joke about black food fare that the worst bigots could have made in their heyday of public and staged comedy. The mix of the "ethnic food" joke that "Jews" (seemingly on Jews eat) like is then immediately connected to toilets an bathroom jokes along with the high-ranking Jew in Congress (who, by the way, supports the Nazis assaulting me in H -wood because their fake posturing, they believe, helps to support the legislation they want to pass--but oddly, sexism is growing along with Nazism and hate in America---how about that for a sick joke?). Anti-Semitic (stupid, nasty, hateful and absolutely racist) comment/joke made by one of the good ole' white "liberal" media commentators (there are SO MANY OF THEM and none of "me" in the media--"they represent" the "alternative" which is no alternative except to cheer on programmed blacks who retain their white supremacist male privilege on one level or another) while, at the same time, applauding the hipster BLM cause--very popular now in the media and often done by blacks "fighting against racism". My unfortunate experience when their fake masks are not plastered onto their personas for media photo-ops. To all the "wokster"/hipster (covert/Colbert) albeit nevertheless racist, BLM-inspired, anti-Semitic Nazis of the media (and of the entire planet): SCREW YOU and your (faux/fake) "hipster" BLM-inspired, politically-correct/political commentary/"woke"/JOKE anti-Semitic hate content cloaked as a joke (the joke is on everyone who remains silent and obedient--i.e. racially discriminated-against/oppressed Jews-- and everyone applauds racism while pouring out unrestrained thunderous applause for the BLM "woke" cause to protect much of the Nazi component partnership with the large faction of black Nazism that remains disguised as righteous activism (in H-wood and beyond into the trickle-down of American and global society). With the rise of a newly-fashioned and fashionable anti-racist "woke" culture also as a parallel denotes the rise and continues genocidal Nazi/KKK hate against Jews while seeming "woke". This is much of what the "liberal/woke" Left has demonstrated to me personally not just in H-wood, unfortunately it's a ubiquitous situation. but loathsome once again to have it forced on my tube while not having access to changing the Tube channel while doing something else so I had to hear this and upon this trigger thusly I react (the video was hacked, this "comedian" pc commentator has most nastily attacked me in teleportation and he's an absolute bigot part of the fake alternative squad in politics/Congress and in the media Nazi/Mafia bigot empire of perpetual re-runs of fodder material and personalities:

*I had re-written this post 4x and then as I tried to add one last finishing sentence, the hackers deleted the ENTIRE post--SO THIS is attempt #5--the hacking, deletions and revisions you can read below intended to discredit me with bad/false grammar and cohesion hacks-- is atrocious. 

===============


"Ketanji Brown Jackson Makes History!/Covid Sweeps Through Washington, D.C.". The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. April 8, 2022.



 

The Chuck Schumer/cheesecake ethnic food cliche "joke" is an anti-Semitic smear insinuating Jewish food and bathroom coagulation, intertwined. It's a typical Hollywood response to inter-mingle the now trendy pro-black rights advocacy while adding sprinkles of hate against Jews into the "trendy" commentary. It officiates Anti-Semitism, in other words, along with hundreds or more of anti-Semitic jokes, smears and hints and subliminal content, visual imagery and the endless hate aimed at Jews in media presentations (i.e. movies, etc) and from celebrities. This is why I never watch this dumba&& on the screen above, but it was put on my YouTube autoplay and I was not near the computer to switch it off abruptly to stop the blathering of this hateful personality (I have experienced his anti-Semitism) and I am sick of this kind of pro-black anti-Semitic K-rap from the media and "joke" personalities like him (there are so many--and taken far too seriously). It is part of the larger Neo-Nazi movement openly emerging not just within the United States but also connected internationally. In other words, this is a "liberal" Nazi featured as a "woke" liberal. Screw your cheesecake/bathroom/anti-Semitic/anti-Chuck Schumer joke which is such a racist barb aimed at Jews, disguised as "comedy". Listen to the dumbed-down sheeple applauding and cheering while they simultaneously assume they are "woke" by cheering the "first black woman" nominated to the SC. It's BS in contradictory terms but no one can even begin to assess this racist double-standard.


-------------------------------


*Hackers deleted many parts of this post and I am on the 2nd attempt to rewrite it. An entire paragraph was deleted--and parts deleted and strung together in rambling phrases---
I must begin once again by memory *(they hacked what I posted "above" in the main "title" section of this post. The part below is my comment made on the YouTube video, which I later decided to re-post here with further commentary. I have not checked or re-edited the commentary below:

-----------------------





*I had re-written this post 4x and then as I tried to add one last finishing sentence, the hackers deleted the ENTIRE post--SO THIS is attempt #5--the hacking, deletions and revisions you can read below intended to discredit me with bad/false grammar and cohesion hacks-- is atrocious.

No comments:

Post a Comment