Saturday, April 9, 2022

Colbert is a virulent anti-Semite (even if he claims he has "Jewish friends" as racists will do...). Years ago, maybe 6 years ago---In teleportation hell that never ends where day after day I am being passed from one bigot celebrity-to-the-next--, all colors and races, ages and nationalities included including Jewish; he (Colbert) slapped me Smith-style, after I merely said I didn't like his tv show. That was all I had "done" to get this response. When I wrote about Smith emulating white fascist behavior, I refer in part (just one tiny component of the overarching problem in terms of racist inclusion) to Colbert in this case. Today while I was busy and in another room, my YouTube hacked system put this video on after I had chosen a different video, but the "autoplay" was on and this was hacked in. Lately, this has been happening from this same show. I had told him years ago that I didn't like his show upon questioning. I got this Smith-style response only for having said I didn't like his show. I then explained that joking about politics in the way that he does is not funny, in my opinion. He is now assaulting me with his fodder once again by this "triggering" social media apparatus they all employ to a sickening greed and sleaze level of opportunism; and today I got this video which triggered this response--also based on the PHYSICAL VIOLENCE he demonstrated, as all these celebrities and politicians do, with racist hate-based anti-Semitic violence, death threats, rape and torture. I listened at first thinking it may be just a good word for a black person with an ethnic hairstyle and public defender background (which my mother also has in some sense, she's an attorney, and I know that representing the "poor" does not mean that at highest levels representing the wealthy is not excluded from the real agenda--the past is just a resume insert and does not mean necessarily a person's real affinity towards helping the discriminated-against in all cases). Please bear with me, this is reality not fiction posing as hipster K-rap (I use the "k" meaning the "K-economy"--which is an economic term implying the wealth gap but you must look it up, it was a trendy term during the 2020 prez election cycle and now it's gone from the media terminology as business-as-usual prevails).//A racist covert/Colbert anti-Semitic "joke" while feigning being "woke" for the now hip "Black" movement, which H-wood celebrates by "including" Blacks into major media events and awards and shows and etc. The anti-Semitism has become an increasing non-disclosed event only mentioned in news media alerts about the rise of Nazi groups, but in H-wood, this remains as silent as ever. What you can see obviously in this video of The Late Show is first thunderous applause for the nomination of the black woman, and then an anti-Semitic "joke" that is as hate-based as any grits, ham-hocks and green-eyed peas joke about black food fare that the worst bigots could have made in their heyday of public and staged comedy. The mix of the "ethnic food" joke that "Jews" (seemingly on Jews eat) like is then immediately connected to toilets an bathroom jokes along with the high-ranking Jew in Congress (who, by the way, supports the Nazis assaulting me in H -wood because their fake posturing, they believe, helps to support the legislation they want to pass--but oddly, sexism is growing along with Nazism and hate in America---how about that for a sick joke?). Anti-Semitic (stupid, nasty, hateful and absolutely racist) comment/joke made by one of the good ole' white "liberal" media commentators (there are SO MANY OF THEM and none of "me" in the media--"they represent" the "alternative" which is no alternative except to cheer on programmed blacks who retain their white supremacist male privilege on one level or another) while, at the same time, applauding the hipster BLM cause--very popular now in the media and often done by blacks "fighting against racism". My unfortunate experience when their fake masks are not plastered onto their personas for media photo-ops. To all the "wokster"/hipster (covert/Colbert) albeit nevertheless racist, BLM-inspired, anti-Semitic Nazis of the media (and of the entire planet): SCREW YOU and your (faux/fake) "hipster" BLM-inspired, politically-correct/political commentary/"woke"/JOKE anti-Semitic hate content cloaked as a joke (the joke is on everyone who remains silent and obedient--i.e. racially discriminated-against/oppressed Jews-- and everyone applauds racism while pouring out unrestrained thunderous applause for the BLM "woke" cause to protect much of the Nazi component partnership with the large faction of black Nazism that remains disguised as righteous activism (in H-wood and beyond into the trickle-down of American and global society). With the rise of a newly-fashioned and fashionable anti-racist "woke" culture also as a parallel denotes the rise and continues genocidal Nazi/KKK hate against Jews while seeming "woke". This is much of what the "liberal/woke" Left has demonstrated to me personally not just in H-wood, unfortunately it's a ubiquitous situation. but loathsome once again to have it forced on my tube while not having access to changing the Tube channel while doing something else so I had to hear this and upon this trigger thusly I react (the video was hacked, this "comedian" pc commentator has most nastily attacked me in teleportation and he's an absolute bigot part of the fake alternative squad in politics/Congress and in the media Nazi/Mafia bigot empire of perpetual re-runs of fodder material and personalities:

*I had re-written this post 4x and then as I tried to add one last finishing sentence, the hackers deleted the ENTIRE post--SO THIS is attempt #5--the hacking, deletions and revisions you can read below intended to discredit me with bad/false grammar and cohesion hacks-- is atrocious. 

===============


"Ketanji Brown Jackson Makes History!/Covid Sweeps Through Washington, D.C.". The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. April 8, 2022.



 

The Chuck Schumer/cheesecake ethnic food cliche "joke" is an anti-Semitic smear insinuating Jewish food and bathroom coagulation, intertwined. It's a typical Hollywood response to inter-mingle the now trendy pro-black rights advocacy while adding sprinkles of hate against Jews into the "trendy" commentary. It officiates Anti-Semitism, in other words, along with hundreds or more of anti-Semitic jokes, smears and hints and subliminal content, visual imagery and the endless hate aimed at Jews in media presentations (i.e. movies, etc) and from celebrities. This is why I never watch this dumba&& on the screen above, but it was put on my YouTube autoplay and I was not near the computer to switch it off abruptly to stop the blathering of this hateful personality (I have experienced his anti-Semitism) and I am sick of this kind of pro-black anti-Semitic K-rap from the media and "joke" personalities like him (there are so many--and taken far too seriously). It is part of the larger Neo-Nazi movement openly emerging not just within the United States but also connected internationally. In other words, this is a "liberal" Nazi featured as a "woke" liberal. Screw your cheesecake/bathroom/anti-Semitic/anti-Chuck Schumer joke which is such a racist barb aimed at Jews, disguised as "comedy". Listen to the dumbed-down sheeple applauding and cheering while they simultaneously assume they are "woke" by cheering the "first black woman" nominated to the SC. It's BS in contradictory terms but no one can even begin to assess this racist double-standard.


-------------------------------


*Hackers deleted many parts of this post and I am on the 2nd attempt to rewrite it. An entire paragraph was deleted--and parts deleted and strung together in rambling phrases---
I must begin once again by memory *(they hacked what I posted "above" in the main "title" section of this post. The part below is my comment made on the YouTube video, which I later decided to re-post here with further commentary. I have not checked or re-edited the commentary below:

-----------------------





*I had re-written this post 4x and then as I tried to add one last finishing sentence, the hackers deleted the ENTIRE post--SO THIS is attempt #5--the hacking, deletions and revisions you can read below intended to discredit me with bad/false grammar and cohesion hacks-- is atrocious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...