Tuesday, April 12, 2022

MY "new" bank forced upon me--PNC bank and it's non-outsourcing, "make America great as it never has been" American terrorism. Horrible telephone terrorist run-around by my bank--hours of getting wrong answers with repeat information for questions I had already asked and gotten answers to, but wrong information for information not easy to access and kept waiting on the phone while they ut me on hold. Meanwhile I was giggly and fake-happy due to the tech attacking my brain--got different answers from the 6 people I spoke with. People became nasty when they told me one bit of information, contradicting it and then claiming they had already told me--nasty and rude. Hours of this going on and on. At the end, I have been told lie after lie and nothing has changed I got no help.

 After a while, of being constantly lied to repeatedly, while being put on hold indefinitely while they have to "check" for answers--blathering out information that is so basic I must ask questions, and they go into detail with info they had already told me but won't answer my question, then get nasty about how they just told me when they hadn't--becoming confusing while my brain is being BLASTED so I can't think clearly. While I got up to do something I put my reading glasses down and came back and the mechanical arms had reached through my bathroom (the tiles in the walls) and broke the glasses within a 5-minute stretch of me just moving away from the desk area--to come back to the frames broken and the lens falling out (it is a new pair of /cheap glasses, but replacing the last few pairs, the new pair I had just bought but left in this room while I was out shopping is now gone, like the 2 pairs I had never used which are now gone--stolen from my room---

But I was so happy to get any answer, and then it was contradicted by the next representative who then lied to me

but I was put into a silly happy daze by the tech--trying to remain positive instead of blowing up in some "rage" which is how they want me to be,  perpetually with all these hateful people attacking me.


It's easier, I have discovered, when you get people who "no speak English" instead of the blathering haters who speak English with lies and deceit that pour out like the hate that this group always has in abundance--like a pouring of hate endlessly and spattering blathering hate by these institutions like banks and official business offices.


---------------

All my calls, of course, are transferred to terrorist agents on the phones who all work for the bank but are part of this global system.


I also got messages earlier today that my bank is frozen and I must have a text message sent to my mobile phone in order to unfreeze my account. Knowing that I do not have a phone, this has been a constant block to my every social media account and now this has happened to my bank website repeatedly for the half year I have had to use this bank.


No comments:

Post a Comment