Friday, April 22, 2022

Grossly skewed media bias against Amber Heard in the defamation trial pitted against her by the actor/celebrity who raped, beat, tortured and assaulted me repeatedly in teleportation for over 2 years (along with his daughter, but Heard only watched on and then handed me to T-rump who then beat and raped me in front of her ("only once" and what a "gentleman", according to his Nazi wife who tried to have me killed in car crashes because I asked for justice and read tarot cards for T-rump who, without letting me finish, began yelling at me with his wife hissing and shrieking death threats because I foretold a future they didn't want to hear--they then inserted fungus into my ears through their minions, and into other more private orifices while having their Russian minions in this condo break into my room and rape and put my hips/spine out-of-place while Heard was treated to lavish parties by Elon Musk--who handed the tech to T-rump and that is how T-rump and Co. obtained the contract and tech which lead to him being installed as President of the United States with Musk then being handed contracts and he is now the wealthiest person on the planet). But.......But....not to digress, the level of corruption and power is only a side-track to the faux feminism here. However, I know that Depp would rape and beat again and has no remorse whatsoever for his actions. I have no doubt he hit and abused Heard but "only a few times" and nothing in comparison with the utter endless violence he inflicted upon me, with her consent, in this most heinous technological torture apparatus of teleportation and MK ULTRA (non-consensual) microchip implants and "gang stalking"/death squads replete with minion thugs and drugging and technological torture. They all approve of it, but if it happens to a blonde Nazi racist woman, oh no! Even still, the media is blaming her by only focusing on Depp and calling the trial the "Depp" trial and omitting Heard's name, which is just another version of silencing the woman. The hate Heard is receiving now in comments and I can only imagine the threats being aimed at her by the good ole white supremacy male entitlement to rape and beat and abuse women network--only so amply packed with "oppressed minorities" and faux feminists who only want themselves to be spared the violence of their abusive male counterparts in this death squad community that encompasses the globe, with all it's genocides and consumer death to the planet. This death and hate culture, I mean.

 * I am editing this whilst I write, and thusly if any "mistakes" and non-sequiturs appear it is due to terrorist hacking redaction and discrediting. The usual, the norm for every post.


*As a post script, but relevant intro and prefix to this post (and as an addendum to the above, let me state once more the reason "why" I am this perpetual rape and hate target by every race, color but mostly operated by white supremacist and criminal organization (aka Mafia) leadership around the planet. My "crime", a most horific one, has been that I was microchipped as an infant and predestined to be a "sex slave" in the 4th Reich empire of hate and genocidal takeover by the US faction of this Nazi/Mafia global organization. My father (a graduate of Yale University Law School) had worked for one of the Fairchild companies--connected to military contracts at the time I was born. He also worked as a criminal defense lawyer, as does my uncle in Miami, for mafia clients (aka "Italian-American"). I have only very few hazy facts on what my father was doing at the time of my birth, but he operated amongst high-ranking firms and organizations and was not only operating in the capacity as an attorney. He also became a corporate lawyer in his lifetime as well as investor. However, the point is that he was somehow connected at a higher level of influence in the larger "military-industrial complex" where MK ULTRA was a US-government "experiment" in mind control, regulated to some degree I learned from someone who made a presentation based on the Freedom of Information Act (I am not going to look up the research but you can look up lectures on MK ULTRA which are based on such types of research). This is a long prelude and I will get more to the point:  I was designated at birth to become a microchip embedded mind control subject, subject to all kinds of adverse "behavioral modification" experimentation based on "trauma-based" mind control. To become a microchip implanted "sex slave" I believe was my designated role for the 4th Reich in the United States. I have to say emphatically that my step-father tried his best for a few years to deprogram the negative image in me and for that, my family was targeted most viciously (and some covertly murdered in my opinion through poisoning and influenced by veiled death threats if not complying--and upon complying, some of them were murdered anyway or slowly killed but programmed into self-debasement posturing and to allow for insults, humiliation and to be exploited without interference or self-defense. That heinous Nazi programming which is based on virulent anti-Semitic Nazi and Mafia principles (and centuries if not millennium of European genocides against Jews and many others of course, has been constantly imported out of Europe with American bigots wanting to instill and program and then install a completely genocidal Nazi/Mafia regime. I am being tortured, raped and endlessly attacked every single day (and at night most viciously in the unreported teleportation filth that is poured into my psyche by hateful people and groups)--because I am "resisting" this hateful self-abnegation that is being imposed upon me to accept, the poison pill of the humiliated Jerry Lewis type of Jewish target, insulted and humiliated, deformed and put into various racist cliches that Europ-a's established for centuries with pograms, Inquisitions, genocides that extend beyond the 19th century in history that are currently so famous, upon which many are basing their current hate programs upon. The history of this programming is very long against the Jews. For those who did comply, they were easily subjected to following orders to quietly and quickly get on those trains to concentration camps because of the centuries of being crushed into obedience to the hateful racism that ended up in their mass extermination by ALL of European leadership on one level or another (which exists today). 


I was nearly murdered by two Europigapes taking turns teleporting, poisoning with hardening poison, literally pounding the poison into my body as deeply as possible through rape, and then torturing and severing parts of my body out when I tried to stop them because after I didn't die from poisoning, when I was trying to heal, they then tried to smother my body internally by endless rape and then heaping abuse and violence upon me almost every moment while I was on the verge of total collapse, paralysis and death. 11 years later, I am still fighting to get the poison out of my body (that was put in all my life from childhood onwards, and my entire immediate bloodline family has likewise been poisoned or drugged perpetually as well). I suspect that the people who assume they are the predators in this situation have been and still are being drugged and programmed, but they probably enjoy the sensation of having this artificially-induced sense of power along with the technology and massive group effort to accomplish a European-style fascist Nazism with Mafia/criminal organizational backing in the United States--which extends worldwide by now.

I have fought to stop them, I fought for my life. As a child I was trained by my most supportive mother and step-father to be the best I could be and was encouraged at least if not for a very short time as a child. I was exposed to highly elevated levels of education and a kind of freedom where I was not constrained by authoritarianism and domination. I believe most people are fully indoctrinated into authoritarianism from infancy onward, even if they believe they are living in a free state.


I competed and won very often at this early stage of my life. I felt free, happy and beautiful. Thusly, in a huge state of massive backlash against how I had turned-out, I was poisoned with hardening poison which was imposed upon my family to perform and force upon me. If you know my mother and my parents, although they seemed to be very enthusiastic in following such orders, they truly were NOT and were NOT in favor of Nazi culture (although they seem very outwardly so, but they as well as many others not of my family understand implicitly that any form of success or even of survival depends on the conformity to silence and the submission to this hateful social engineering project to incorporate the 4th Reich into American society with full permission and assistance by all who want to have any place or position in society (the alternative in the US is death, extreme homelessness, living in squalid poverty or in ghettos or being covertly killed in various ways).

I was never informed of the slated position in society I was "supposed" to just conform to with everyone lying around me of how "free" American society is (or was perhaps for some people who still want that "freedom" to rape and murder people who they deem a threat to their white supremacist Nazi/Mafia Europ-a-based hegemony ideology.

I thus completed and was put in accidents. I tried to go to grad school and was almost murdered (my hips are still out of place from a horrible life-threatening accidents orchestrated in a horrific way and supported fully by police) I mean many accidents like this.

That is my longer-than-expected intro to this post about how the blonde Nazi culture allows their rapist enabling women to get any kind of publicity when they report rape and torture, but for me I get more torture from society and police for trying to report this. Endless silencing by society and all higher and lower levels of law enforcement and government on all levels without exception. I was lied to my entire life but was expected to implicitly understand what I was "supposed" to accept without question or resistance but told I had "freedom" to compete in the market while nearly being murdered for trying to do so. This group of celebrities, millionaires and billionaires as they already are and were at the onset of this hate contract out on me, have not stopped willingly and quite eagerly trying to break my spirit and body and destroy and steal all I can create while blocking my every attempt to have anything decent and pristine in my life. They have even stolen my most precious cat (that was Depp and his then girl-friend who is now using the ideas she stole from my ranting posts from his and their rape and torture contract out on me) but, my precious cat La Moux who was the last "family" I had--but they took everything with hate and violence that was and remains the daily violence I must endure because everyone apparently has also been programmed to accept and conform to this social engineering for the 4th Reich Nazification of America. Thus I turn to my thoughts and observations on the "trial" on the blonde bigot female who is fully part of this racist murder operation but fighting against white male rape and racist and hate privilege--but put so nicely as a focus on the "poor misunderstood and lied-about male celebrity" --as another facet of the trickle-down layers of the hierarchy of entitlement in this 4th Reich system. The US Constitution appears to have been mute in all this for my entire life. It is adhered to when the "entitled" want to dispute claims amongst themselves and is only taken seriously by them when they want to have a power-fight amongst themselves. Otherwise, human rights are only intended for Nazis and their "good" "not-quite-entitled" minions who help to attack the other "minorities" who are not supposed to be included in the upper tiers of white racist 4th Reich entitlement strata. 

====================

-------------------------------------------------------

"8 Eyed Spy--White Rabbit (live)". August 19, 2013. karager 23.




The much more "pleasant" version than the Lydia Lunch (put in a sarcastic tone on my part, as I much prefer the Lunch style and version). Some get taller, and some get smaller but there's always prizes for the "ballers"  under the same drug mushroom cloud and good ole boy and good girl deck of cards in the court of opinion (drugs=celebrity, media, racial disparity in sentencing and conviction must be one of the big drugs of white supremacy).


"Jefferson Airplane--White Rabbit-". dustasdo. November 9, 2008.





The ambivalence with which I write about Heard is not as great as the need to try to present a perspective I find sadly lacking from the media narrative that is essentially silencing the victim and blaming her as well. I know for a fact that Depp is very violent and abusive and can be so on a daily basis. He is currently transmitting his violence against me (and women who he knows can't defend themselves, I assume, who are not held in public reverence as a blonde and --yes-racist white supremacist like Heard is in the public perspective that is part of the overarching mind control Nazi/Mafia criminality and racist programming agenda that the media perpetually eeeks out with a throng of minorities playing the "good" roles they are supposed to play in order to present a false image of the media and the US being a diversity-based culture, but instead this is a sham and a deception (and I believe only a temporary measure of appearance-sake until the actual fascist Nazi and Mafia takeover is officiated by a more "legalized" version of a coup against the government that appears as a legitimate Democratically-endorsed election. Exactly how Hitler was "voted" Democratically into power before he had the Reichstag burned to the ground so he could blame his enemy opponents and assume a dictatorial leadership position in the name of national security (Martial Law). That is a diversion but not much of one. The Nazi and Mafia agenda of keeping women as "good" playthings and playmates is also a part of this Nazification agenda, and women being "good" and "keeping their mouths shut" when it comes to their "menfolk" raping and abusing women is to be kept a private privilege met with pleasant "he is really a good guy but was acting out and needs 'healing' (this is the current rationale used to exonerate terrorist teleporting Smith and wife as well as the same utterances used in the defamation trial between Heard and Depp I saw in one of the supporters of Depp who took the stand. He said, "They just need to heal and let this entire sick episode die out". Translated, that means, just shut up and let things resume back to the good old normal rape white male privilege that H-wood and society so endorses to an extent that as a victim of this going on and on for years and years, I still cannot even obtain a single person who will stand up for me, because this organization loves this technology which ensures that silencing and secrecy are the tantamount features of the program, and no one discloses the reality and no one dares, and without legal threat, all of the H-wood scene, society and top Executive Branch politicians in Congress and a hefty dose of those at lower tiers in the hierarchy remain stoically supportive of me being raped, tortured, and they are all into obtaining their own promotions for either partaking of the sadism or in keeping it a secret and claiming on the other hand that they are fighting for every "feminist" and anti-racist fight possible on the planet for every race and person (except for me, because no one will provide evidence or support to assist me in having a semblance of normal living as a United States citizen. I am instead a nomad living nearly in a homeless situation due to their attacks and blocks to my communications and life, as they threaten to make me homeless perpetually, abuse and torture me on a non-stop daily basis no matter if it's a holiday or if they obtain extremely huge contracts, they are so greedy they never stop--I mean you never stop assisting or doing nothing about this).

-----------

Back to Heard: she is still I assume in favor of ME being abused but not her, oh no. And the media resents her and has already lambasted her as a liar. Her former partner, Musk who is a most oppressive liar and has had my Twitter account blocked, although I have not posted anything on Twitter for a minimum of one year and suddenly as his purchase of Twitter stock has risen, I am blocked permanently for having written NOTHING and I rarely if ever wrote anything on Twitter anyway--never used it basically. But I have also been blocked from Instagram without EVER having posted any single thing on it in my life (or perhaps a very benign sentence in reaction to something, but if I did I don't recall). That is how "pro-open speech First Amendment" Musk really is. Absolute technocratic tyranny out of Apartheid South Africa, but this is never mentioned in the media he is always being presented as having a huge, goofy smile on his flatulent face which is hideously obscene for me to have to see almost daily if I want to watch the news. In other words, I strongly urge you readers to not support him in overtaking Twitter as he is an adversary to Free Speech and like all his huge grasping of technology and money and power, he will ultimately abuse this power overtake of that social media platform to propel his fellow Nazis and Mafia and genocidal white supremacist agenda--with the flocks of minorities following without question but handed all kinds of incentives from the most cheap to expensive relating to what level of influencing they have obtained by being "good" minions.


---------------

Amber Heard must not have been "good" according to Musk if after having dated her, he is now turning against her. I know she has a most formidable strong character that is outright hateful at times and demanding (and obviously racist and white supremacist) but...don't all these terrorists but of a much worse level of character integrity?

I am impressed by Heard having stood up to this establishment in the form of one celebrity. It is impressive that she continues to stand her ground and fight for human rights and dignity, if only for white supremacist Blonde racists like her and her ilk. It is a beginning on some level of questioning the untouchable status of the most cherished celebrities and the protection they enjoy for their every crime, which I have had to be a victim of (in criminal justice terms ) for oh too long by now. 

Where is #MeToo! In standing up for her and claiming her as a type of heroic fighter against domestic violence and brutality towards women? I mean, where are they in the media presentations of this debacle fight, which is by now a kind of symbolic fight of the entitlement of white male privilege versus white female entitlement privilege with the obvious outweighing of women's rights being relegated to the blaming the victim status that has always sheltered these violent men and kept them in power--by their fellow rapist and abuser friends and buddies. The networks that the privileged men enjoy include making oaths of solidarity for their "brothers" in these "elite" organizations to which they belong (they do not take oaths to the US Constitution, and for the white males of this group, exemption from police scrutiny and legal repercussions is far too far and few between in penalties or convictions).


-----------------------------

I remain, today as with every day, the "acceptable" torture and rape object scorned for fighting in my defense to the point of endless attempted murder by a slew of hateful bigots (of all races and skin colors). The greed of these people who can't control their addiction to being handed far too much money for far too little actual and real top-level talent (royalties, for example for blockbusters for just acting in ways that are bombastically racist albeit disguised as various scripts that one has heard and seen so repeatedly that questioning the subliminal and symbolic content is almost never done because one is more watching the silly and superfluous jokes with racist hate and misogyny embedded within the content).

------------

Again digressing but it's inter-related to the theme I am trying to convey. Heard is probably still unconcerned about her support of my rape and torture, but like the rest of "them" has used my ideas about domestic violence and drug addiction to promote her own "cause". 


However, in the form of Depp's daughter I have been further assaulted (along with Heard) in these teleportation hate and rape situations (akin to domestic violence). I can't support Heard to any extent but I am supportive of her legal case and in fighting against the goliath of the celebrity white male abuse and womanizing, woman-hating agenda which they all claim is non-existent and they would 'NEVER" harm a woman and all these women are lying and manipulative you-know-what's for having accused them of ANY wrongdoing. The public, which fully advocates assaulting and raping me on scales that are unimaginable if you are not a part of this hate death squad system (I refer to MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of participants installed into highest positions of all business and law, around the world).  Thus the commentary I read in the comment sections towards Heard are hissing in hate because the celebrity who made them feel some kind of emotion and fantasy urge is under threat of being exposed as a human being with faults and even emotional and sexual "problems". This cannot happen. The most cherished and protected people on the planet even above politicians are these celebrities who, I can assure you, are consumed by addiction, violence, rape culture, violence towards women, racist hate, Nazism and Mafia criminality and not just on an individual basis but on a collective.

Depp would and will assault other people again and I hope that Heard's claims are taken seriously by a court that is not rigged in favor of the celebrity.

How I wish that soon I will also not be relegated to being a perpetually silenced victim of the hate that people harbor and need to gratuitously vent at a helpless and defenseless target. My hateful posts are my only defense and what you read that sounds "hysterical" on my part is due to endless deformation of my body, torture without end on multiple layers and levels, with endless hate and violence directed at me everywhere I go, and it's a non-stop 24/hour cycle fhat is not stopped but is being sanctioned with absolute violence by various and most famous members of Congress (those who espouse the most vociferously for media-attention about how they are "fighting" for justice and Democracy" and "Women's Rights"--include the celebrities most violently attacking me, as I have been writing of for years and years to almost no avail, they are never stopped and thus their assumptions that they are far above and beyond legal constraint has turned them into virulent fascists and deadly usurpers of society and all it's egalitarian concepts that they are helping to just throw away. Don't let Musk obtain Twitter, that is another point. He is part of the torture tame right now, and when I write anything adverse to him there is immediate filth and physical vioence attacks upon my property and body by the mechanical arms being operated by the minions he and this group employ (along with the brain implants and other technologies which he also has control over with his nefarious businesses which are packaged in media as being benevolent wonders and futuristic miracles just waiting to make The Future such a beautiful and wonderful, free place to live in and so environmentally correct as well, and what a good ole guy he has been trained to appear as in his H-wood acting training days now akin to media personality celebrity status).


----------

The crowds, the audience is mesmerized and can't begin to question their nearly worshipped and idolized celebrities, except for that one expletive the former blonde Nazi model now turned into a hateful example of what is wrong with women who once were "good girls" and played the playboy bunny--the blondes for example or the Nazi women--who turn around if the entitled one just slaps or punches her a few times, not very many--and so what? That is the mentality that I see being promulgated in the media through all this skewed coverage which is focusing on Depp's career and his acting roles and not on issues of domestic violence or on what Heard is saying. The focus is almost entirely on Depp with absolute celebrity iconography being played out in every video and article I have or seen (admittedly not even the majority have I seen or read--I have not looked into MS Magazine, for example, because every time I get on that magazine and read the articles are so watered down and false and focusing on the women who have helped to rape and torture me--as media-driven examples of "feminism"--to my dismay. That is how much the Nazification and white male entitlement rape culture has usurped--taken over--media outlets and especially those formerly of "Left" and "activist" stances. If major media journalists of "The Left" are teleporting me to obtain promotions and they are inter-connected to all these other agencies, then what the celebrities are doing to me is probably of a more common knowledge situation than just kept privately silenced (of course, people everywhere are participating in this attack against me ,and I am silenced in every attempt to report this or obtain help).

--------------

While Heard has the somewhat vacant "ear" of the national press (and international), while still being silenced she is considered some kind of feminist ideal for some women to look to. I can't say this is the best of all possible feminist ideals, and I wait for some day (soon I am so hopeful that one day someone will actually care about me being raped and beaten only because of the race I was born into and because of the concealment of these new technological forms of rape and torture that these people are enthralled at being handed and participating in). But, for now, even the Blonde woman has been put into "my" situation by the media and this should raise some alarm bells by the real Feminist communities. I have not seen any media meta-analysis by any feminist group in any media presentation on the internet (my internet is always hacked and I am blocked persistently from obtaining information or concepts that might empower or help me, such are real feminist empowerment sites and articles that are legitimate and not rewritten --this too happens on my internet by hacker terrorists).


_-------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment