Saturday, April 30, 2022

****Ordo Ab Chaos****.//I recall An old-school phrase: "I need some b**Ls**t repellant". Update to that: I need some greasy and foul pig-ape whore cesspool remover for permanent stains on my life. The usual celebrities I have been writing of their exploits in exploitation and their filthy and vile attacks, which seem to endlessly entitle them to awards and more and more presents from this culture and this global fascist organization which has full control over all beauty pageants, awards prizes i.e. Golden Globes/Oscars--and etc they control and dominate. The excessive glib psychopathy accompanying this kind of power has enabled every low and vile personal filth antic to become a beacon of imitation with a host of followers, all vying for equally desired top positions, or anywhere along the food chain this organization has created.

 The technology they use to absolutely be as disgusting (which is never satiated, their filth and disgusting personality structures are in full open wound spewing of their filth aimed at me, endlessly there is nothing I have done to them, they are just empowered and emboldened by having such an easily accessible victim (in the criminal justice, legal sense) to wreak their inner turmoil and lack of true connection to life and to the beauty of life--they pour out their filth on me and blossom from the societal awards they are presented (plus all the beauty treatments, plastic surgery and endless millions or in some cases, from the parasite pig apes who have latched on to this contract out on me--one of whom I mention below--they obtain BILLIONS of dollars and endless media focus so-much-so that they are akin to top Governmental Executive Branch power--but they are just greasy and dirty foul business men and women. The actors are no exception to this. Selling lemons but polished by their promoters as being chunks of pure gold to the public. The public of course also lives in a mire of filth and decay so they swallow it all whole without a glitch.

---------------

Rotten and foul Robert DeNiro and Joe Pesce--with foul and ugly H. Mirren that essence of putridity that Illuminati whoredom has regaled at every year that dirty and foul thing has participated in this hate contract out on me--since at LEAST 2013, if not earlier. I had never even heard of her until this contract and her inclusion with her rape partner out of Ireland-=-the actor Neeson. Neeson was not immediately attacking me, but Mirren with the usual Pesce/DeNiro duo were and have not stopped attacking me (Mirren has been too busy endlessly getting promotions and top media attention since her violent and mind-f** misuse of this technology upon me, months ago but she is not stopping. She brought in--I mean she as the representation of the English Crown system, which obviously rules over H-wood and American politics to a degree that could be designated as a master-colony servitude discrepancy at this point--but it's being done so slightly and quietly. H-wood is one of the main receptacles of this power transfer, but it's also been done in the US Government very covertly for at least a century if not longer. I am listening to documented sources explain how all elections in the United States are controlled by what is called, "American Royalty"--originated from the Roosevelt family but the structure of the organization stems back to Europe in the 18th Century (and they obtained this structure from "secret" information about ruling, dominating and traumatizing societies for centuries, if not millennium).

--------------

But they are trying to chip away at my sanity. Ugly and filthy Mirren is so disgusting to me at this point that her close-up, tunnel-vision enforcement of her literal enthrallment that she can participate in this contract for years, when I call her a piece of shit once she gets literally at least 30 celebrities to call me horrific names, threaten and then have the terrorists where I live mutilate my body even further (I now have almost no more hair on my head--they made my underarm hair stop permanently--) but the stupidity and ugliness this creepy woman and this duo of absolute violent and psychological hate filth out of Brooklyn--the kind of mafia psy-ops attack that is effective I must say---it's sickening and disgusting to the max, but they use it with this subliminal technology so as I have written of for a very long time--when I am naked, when I am on the toilet, when I am in the shower (they attack me--this entire group, one taking turns with the next--every single time I am relaxing my very damaged body in the shower, needing to heal and relax, and they use this tech which is like a kind of mental "glue" adhering me to responding and not have any way to unfocus off these unwanted, absolutely unglamorous parasitic celebrities who hiss hate and voice-to-skull hate and attacks--I can't disassociate from their ugly faces and stupid and nasty vile commentary--I respond immediately and can't stop. I believe this is being achieved by a very pernicious form of mind control technology, in combination with the nightly drugging and the drugging of my food I also cannot stave off. Not with thousands of people just in my vicinity waiting to attack me and they do in coordinated attack squandrens--upon cue, with me never having done a single thing of harm to any of the people attacking me. My " crime" has been to defend myself.

But I respond immediately and I am not able at this time to stop responding. I try--so DeNiro grabs my breasts and body making derogatory comments about my deformity due to the poisoning, lack of exercise and the endless hate and negativity these ape whores are inflicting upon me night and day using these technologies. 


It is now 4 pm my time and the pig whores are sleeping or out having their luxury dinner parties and laughing about how they dance around, grab my body say filthy and stupid things. You readers for the most part are enjoying my endless years of writing about the filth and hate and violence--as most of you absolutely approve.

I waste my time in writing this post today, but just writing it anyway. Since I can't exercise to relieve my body of the stress, because they begin the attacks while I am in deep healing sleep mode--using teleportation of course. Then they extend the same hate for every moment of my waking morning routine--non-stop they go at destroying my mood, energy, sucking out life force and feeding off hate and violent negativity. Especially these rotten older people, but the younger and more energetic ape whores i.e. the spawn of these rapist male celebrities and their Nazi "feminist" whore wives who are vile and nasty--like Mirren, they imitate her, the Crown creates this trickle-down mentality of absolute entitlement to rape, pillage, steal and then dance around in joy when the "victim" is screaming in rage to stop after --what is it now? YEARS of day and night attacks.

-0--------------


Other thoughts I had today: pondering about how every time I write about how a high political female character (Pelosi and Clinton) attack me, Biden the prez can be seen either hugging them or claiming they want to reinstate them into power when any next election comes around; ALWAYS posted on my social media or hacked on my search for news information (entire webpages are hacked, the templates altered, and the hacked articles regarding those who are attacking me appear). Each and every time these women attack me, Biden is in some way promoting them within the week and this is put on my internet for me to see--always boldly placed somewhere at the top of immediately eyesight of every page-hugging them, conferring with them--and this is the only time I have ever seen Biden acting in this manner specifically to any female in any prominent position. When he advocates a certain female to be selected or elected to an office otherwise, he does it in a formal, much more distant way of recommendation.

Biden is so much a part of this entire terror situation. It must be of no news to anyone who is "in the know" but it's disturbing that this monopoly of top leadership positions has been handed to such infantile and emotionally incompetent personalities (not referring necessarily to Biden, as he appears stoic and proficient in many other ways, as a leader of this rank must be). 


How I would like to see freedom to put people who are ethically engaged in the pursuit of real "Democratic" principles as defined for all in the US Constitution. Who would immediately stop this kind of sick and utterly vile torture situation being forced upon me--for no reason--I just wanted to compete and succeed in society. I am standing up for myself and demanding some kind of accountability to these most greasy and greedy foul and sinister parasitic whore pig apes --with DeNiro I have not demanded any kind of compensation for the idea he and his crew obtained out of me for the script and concept of Joker--(they took one concept from me, and "traumatized" me in order to obtain it--since the protagonist of this film was a "traumatized" victim of all kinds of oppression--they wanted to hear my response--I put it in a self-sufficient form of "positive thinking" which of course they turned into a miserable degradation of their endless descent into portraying misery and then offering up a false solution to the problem they actually created. 


Ordo ab Chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...