Monday, April 18, 2022

(Before I begin: I was wrong about Tina Turner, she's fully part and parcel of this hate group and has begun her own version of social media assault upon my personal account--yuck, but her voice back in the day, her personality back in the day, was so much more interesting than the sleazy creepy pop stars who also participate in this contract out on me. They have no personality, at least Turner used to be something, she's now just another dyed blonde wanna be Nazi). But back to the filth and hate these creeple perpetually pour out onto me which is their internal state and not mine--but I need to vent it because I am fighting to stop the teleportation and I can't do it so I am tortured with this tech every single night---of course, to the "delight" of the pig whores who are reading this who gloat and laugh and dance around like barbarians at a witch hunt--as they steal the ideas I have so they can appear like they are not the boring and meaningless scum that they really are.///Teleportation terrorism report: April 19, 2022. Sickening loser scumbags at it again--but your over-paid celebrity "heroes" propelled endlessly in the media as being exemplary human beings (they all get tax breaks from their charity stints, and media promotion for their every carefully scripted "humanitarian" speech and performance and "activist" posturing scam btw).

 Their skits are intended to traumatize, and these scumbag expletives are probably much more talented at performing these rituals of debasement than any of their former roles which have made them famous. The filth and scum that permeates the interiors of their personalities is somehow scrubbed off cleanly by the make-up artists and the scripted performances which they perform glibly. Indeed, they are put into power for their ability to fake and pretend and lie while being able to hold bodily postures. It's the very same with all the politicians who have come to see what they can get out of this contract they all fully support--out on me. Some of the most media-driven personalities are endlessly involved in this hate contract. They all tout endless "Democracy and freedom" blather fodder to the media machine needing posturing celebrity-fused-with politician types to furnish their ratings machine.


--------------------------------------


Instead of the putrid ogre/troll duo of DeNiro and Pesce, which has been going on for the last week in a most vicious state of all kinds of violence--my room saturated with fish oil by the stinking pig apes operating the mechanical arms--my bed sheets sprayed with fish oil, the chair I sit on sprayed as well--on and on, the stinking filth never stops, the stinking filthy people are never stopped, the stinking filthy US government keeps pumping out it's greasy scripts (written by their young and tender interns) about how they care about 
Democracy and Freedom and are pouring millions of $$ into a Nazi country in order to fight against another Nazi country which claims it is not---

-----------------

But, instead of the foul, sinister and dumb-as-greasy-spoon filth pair duo of absolutely mental scum filth DeNiro and Pesce--who are just disgusting, pornographic and filthy in action, their mouths are like sewers, they have brought shame and degradation to my parents' hometown of Brooklyn and then kicked Jews out or just kicked them around---then have turned Brooklyn into an Italian colonized outpost where they bow in deference to all things Italian and are pushing absolute Mussolini-style genocidal fascism into that community-this group, these rotten ape creeps--and oh, by the way, Scorsese or however that rotten name is spelled, has bought into WNYU and funded a film school or department there--all that money spent to actually help to control what goes in and out of that school by the mafia-driven mediocrities of government-media partnership. Always "dumbing down" whatever they put into highest positions. Thus the music I have loved for more than a decade on a near daily basis has been turned into absolutely horrific mainstream media--WNYU radio used to be "cutting edge" and now it sounds like cock-rock crap music from some LA music station, played by wanna be alternative studio musicians. The music has been turned into something so awful I have to dig into archives from years past to get what had been absolutely fantastic and alive music--now it's like hearing awful car radio. And since Scorsese bought into and brought into mafia mediocrity--to buy out, control, steal ideas, kick out the originals and then turn it into absolutely mundane crap, while trying to usurp all the "alternative" in order to capitalize on it. 

-------------

so many of the former "alternative" rock musicians, likewise, like Roger Waters whose every media hack into my internet or appearance on the "liberal" talk shows I have had forced on my social media, so I click on and he's always there--upset visibly always about Jews in Israel and how victimized the Palestinians are (which is true to some extent, but the violence inflicted upon Jews is often rarely as often demonstrated in all the media news outlets--the news always shows a one-sided picture). Again, I am not in favor of killing kids who are throwing stones, but I did write a research paper in grad school on Hamas and I have understood through actual research how many attempts Israel has made to try to create a viable two-State situation have been upended by Hamas and other terrorist organizations who want only "all Jews killed".

-------------------

But these aging dinos of the past are part of this team and all are sold-out and ossified haters who are --especially out of England--as this has been a most nasty huge influence in this hate contract out on me for years and decades (all my life, actually--even in Champaign, Illinois one of my "best friends" my terrorist mother forced upon me (I was sent to the home of these people who were professionals/professors/highly reputed linguists and psychologists--many books written and awards for intense study on language acquisition--meaning I was "programmed" while being handed off to these people at "sleep-overs"). But, they--as professors at the University of Illinois at the Psychology Department--were sent to England for Sabbatical and were themselves directly influenced back in the 1970's by this English Imperialist faction which has been taking over the US in such slow but nefarious devious ways and means). This is not exactly a deviation from my theme above, but the topics are so intertwined (oh yes, Tina Turner was "saved" from an abusive relationship by the dinos of the rolling kidney stones who are pretty much void and vacant as personalities--nothing similar to the 70's posturing they once had about fighting "The Man" and being anything alternative. One of them was married to a blonde Nazi model who is now married to Rupert Murdoch--all my themes I write of are so interchangeable).

But Turner, whose husband probably was a part of this Nazi alliance (aka "The Illuminati" which also goes by at least a hundred other names in all it's splinter organizations--and oh, please, do not call me a crazy "conspiracy theorist" if I write about The Illuminati which has been and is a functioning organization and secret society but not so secret any longer. Even if Alex Jones turned it into a kind of ranting joke, it is a serious group and is still very much intact). 

----------------

But I suspect that Ike was instructed partially by his team of racist and sexist men--and since then, I think according to plan, she has had him killed, dyed her hair blonde, and has married and been only around a succession of white Europ-a's and has fully integrated into this society as a version of integration. I only wrote about her because what I consider the current spate of the same fabric to be just so boring and lackluster that in comparison--but I never bought a single Tina Turner album, never went out of my way to listen to her stuff--and I never will. It is just in comparison to what is now considered "great" in our corrupted society that urged me to write about how great she was--and I am drugged and under torture conditions every single day. In other words: it was due to being mind controlled. That is one of the key goals of this group, is to get the "target" to exclaim about how great some scumbag creep whore is (meaning all of them, not just the women) instead of having the critical faculty to actually form one's own realistic opinion based on rational assessment.

-----------------------

Teleported not to the greasebag due again full of violence and hate and sleazy porno commentary about my deformed body which they grab, make punches into the air into my face--etc etc while I am fighting the pig who teleported me last night with his crew of his own version of thug ape scum crap but from Germany--this is a small-town scumbag whose creepiness is of no higher level than the pair of crap out of Brooklyn who degraded and put infamy on that part of New York City with all their mafia endorsement (along with Scorsese, who is fully a component of this team and this operation).

But out of Germany--this greasy and sleazy and stupid ugly man with long blonde hair was beating and raping me as this team of shit from Whorewood literally embraced him--the Nazi bigot skank women who dance around singing as they watch me get raped and beaten (out of Australia, blonde and full of bs with all the crap movies about how she's fighting for "women"--of course, blonde and Nazi women so that people like me have to bear the brunt of the rape and misogyny that shit women like her and these other whores all help to foster in these pig men--). But, this greasebag began a disgusting routine of raping me and trying to mind control me into repeating while asleep, in a drugged (serious drugs were put into my body by the mechanical arms) that this was "healing" my body--which was becoming very ill from being pounded and raped like this by this huge, over 6-ft thug who happens to play the violin but learned to pretend he has deep emotional feelings from the Jewish man who trained him as a child who turned into a disgusting rapist pig ape whore--ugly and sleazy and stupid and sick--and absolutely, repeating Nazi lines and mentality--trained in his little shitty German town in this mentality which those in the Big Cities of Germany only learn to disguise behind their fake sophisticated posturing (trust me, trust me I know having been at both ends of the same extreme in Germany for all the years I have lived there and gone from Munich to Berlin to Stuttgart to small-town Germany--).

The Italians are the most fervent supporters of the blonde Nazi ideology than almost any other culture outside of the bigot Nazis cultures themselves. So anxious to differentiate themselves from their African and darker neighbors--

Endless threatening me with death and violence if this pig whore scumbag German violinist who is a loathsome energy parasite, stupid and rotten personality and just a shit person in general---which this group of shit out of Whorewood absolutely love--he's anothe pretentiously "alternative" and charity tax-break avoidance pig whore like them all--all--but globbing onto the Nazi fascist ideology of the pig-sniffing-the-air posturing, literally quoting fascist Nazi ideology when it comes to me--with the English coterie of shit like that creep who made that movie about Ireland--(the "liberal" creeps who put their videos on my YouTube Channel yesterday who I made only reference to, keep blathering on in their videos about how all their seminars and lectures of "The Left" are highlighted by these former (but current dino) cock rock former "hippies" (also count Paul McCartney into that awful and horrid mix of rabid anti-Semites and bigots--even if the expletive is married to a Jewish woman, please also trust me that Nazis and anti-Semites actually are being paid to marry into Jewish families in order to eliminate the culture eventually but mostly to control, steal assets and then when bored or tired of the victim partner, they can easily have them killed and I have had to see this multiple times all my life, this kind of sick partnership which this group of shit is trying through government-sponsored and funded and fully supported hell that is being forced upon me with No support from anybody anywhere on the planet).

---------------

I could go on and on ranting. I am fighting to stop the teleportation by wrapping layers upon layers around my head, but I wake up and find that small little "holes' have been re-arranged in all the material wrappings I use to try to stop the Nodes" of the mind control technology from being placed anywhere near my skull (in addition to my hair being chemically destroyed to the point that--oh yes, this German pig scum out of that shitty little small village on the edge of the Netherlands--forgot the name since I am under hacking and brain-altering tech terrorism while I am writing this--so it's coming out as a hate rant and disassembled and randomly written)

but he was viciously raping me in a way that is more than violently pornographic--while brainwashing me into saying that it was "healing" my body while it was doing serious damage. I kept saying no while his huge and ugly disgusting greasy body was on top of me in a way that I was pinned down--and hitting me as I tried to stop this--as a wave of drug-induced sensation put me into such a daze- the rotten and stupid and sleazy stupid apes out of Brooklyn, the pair of "Italian-American" mafia pieces of shit began threatening me by punching extremely violently into the air next to my face when, after more than two weeks of this type of rape as my body felt more and more seriously ill from it and it was disgusting--I began calling this German piece of pig shit a piece of pig shit--and so they had most of my hair permanently and chemically destroyed--tufts of hair began falling out after that, the pig stopped teleporting me but the pair of greasy shit out of Brooklyn never have and they brought that rotten pig from Germany to inflict his friends to sexually assault, threaten with murder, and I sat there nearly stiff--in these skits--while in deep sleep--as the pigs went on and on, and they go on and on--and the government keeps allowing this filth to go on and on--


and I keep writing about it on and on. And this was today's post, met with the same silence I have received for years with more pieces of shit from the famous enclaves of society just dying to be next in line to inflict their psychopathic filth upon me--as my shit government continues to fully support this and fund it. Oh how the "left" groups are participating in this--all the "liberal" artists the former "hippies" who were not killed off (meaning the musicians and actors) who "fought" for white males to not have to join the military industrial complex death machine but instead get to invest in stocks and laugh at the homeless and cheer on the blacks and Latinos who comprise much of the military and the poorer whites--that is really what they were fighting for. I am subjected to the disgusting reality of these creeps but what I write is written in such vitriol and hate--please note this is after years and more than a decade of this going on and on and on and on without a single intelligent or concerned human being intervening. They have all been disappeared they are gone from American society, are they? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...