Thursday, March 31, 2022

SOME PERSONAL MANIFESTO SONGS in response to fascist Nazi overtake of my country and my life and the pig-ape-whores' attempts in this conquest: I BEGAN THIS BLOG WITH A (Santana) SONG. Now I end, at least that is my hope to not write any further but considering the deadly attacks I encounter on a near daily basis so I must "beg" for help online like this--thus entertaining the fascists with my pleas for help---but at least theoretically, for today, I end with a few Crass songs, to fit the situation of death terrorism aka Gang Stalking/MK ULTRA/Mind Control and the tsunami of violence that this technology brings, has brought upon the world, wrought upon humanity and unless you reading this fights to stop it, the carnage will continue (and perhaps you will become a statistic too).

 "I am no Feeble Christ". I dedicate this song not to the leader of that band Crass, to whom I was teleported, I think it was in England where I was confronted with post-punk neo-fascist racism by the very proponents of "freedom" in the 70's who started this band (the white male). A hateful English woman began just yelling at me when I had posted how much I admired the band (this is typical for all the parasites, that I like their movies and they teleport me almost immediately like the grabbing parasites that they really are, and then they glob on and begin to feed off abuse and violence--and then of course get promotions, tours, and some hang on for years and get oscars and prizes and promotions and deals--they steal as many ideas as possible. I thusly do not honor the defunct "leader" of this band but the people who created the content, which were the less "fortunate class" in old England who helped shove this bigot wealthy "entitled" expletive into his Punk posturing position. I had hoped he was an extraordinary personality but I am by now used to the faded and jaded former "hippie" and "punk" era 60+er's who are crusty and nasty and probably have not long held those wealth-attracting principles longer than necessary to sell some records or make some movies. 


Some of the performers for Crass were extraordinary artists and the band was a phenomenon nevertheless. 


**btw: this blog is not formatting correctly due to hacker terrorism and I would have to put the computer and myself through another 5-hour waiting period to clear out the system using the Windows 10 "system restore" function. I don't know how long it takes for people not afflicted with non-stop hacking terrorism but I am always too ill to wait. I sit in front of the laptop all day in one single spot mostly unable to move due to paralysis from poisoning. I just write this to let people know that when I write in these hyperbolic terms it is because I am also kind of forced into one "sitting duck" position all day while the "mind control" technology--intended to both extract ideas, information and hysterical reactions thus to discredit me-- is probably unrelentingly aimed into my brain all day while I sit here fighting to heal (as I am attacked so my nervous system, endocrine system and health is sorely afflicted from hate, stress and the endless violence being aimed at me in so many ways, from technologies burning my body and closing my throat sphincter while sleeping and eating to various other attacks (heart palpitations, etc). 


---------------

But as I wrote earlier today, I am not going to play the martyr role that is being demanded of me ("accept being raped, abused, used, stolen from and then compliment and befriend and give all with no expectations of any reward, thanks and then even more they will destroy my body, try to make me appear hideous, fat, disgusting, broken down before they extract all and then murder me without--their aim--any protest from me but instead loving devotion to those ape pig whores and their careers and their sexual sleazy gratification and etc etc....

"I AM NO FEEBLE CHRIST".

"Crass--Reality Asylum". AnarchoAlan. June 23, 2007.


===============

"BIG A little a--Crass". Byrmeiteldown. February 15, 2013.


Oh, it is ever-so-difficult to write at this time with hacking freezing the system and the keyboard being manipulated as my brain is also under serious attack (they also attack my motor skills so my fingers over shoot the keys I am trying to press, while the keys are mostly inoperable--they also make things pop up on the screen to block what I am tpying as they insert all kinds of things while I can't see--but to continue;. This next song is about, in one part of it, retaining your composure in the face of hostile forces. Don't get involved with negative people exploiting you, is the basic easy message (but very complicated and much more elaborately expressed in the song). I think of the English haters who I have been FORCED thru teleportation to encounter who also forced a kind of "truth serum" effect which is also almost always put into effect in any written or verbal communication I try to have in any capacity. Thus I can't "control" my reactions and of course while writing I delve into tangents and ideas which of course are then sucked up by the parasitic group which is being promoted exclusively to steal ideas from me and then let me know with all the hacking inserts that they have indeed stolen my ideas--as they gloat in photos and when I react they glare in violent hate into cameras--as I am tortured and violated endlessly afterwards (and before, in order to elicit any response). I try not to react, so they continue the deadly assaults upon me in all facets of life from my finances, always having me dangling over being made homeless, to health and attacks on my body to eveything else possible. But I am FORCED to have to "open" my ideas, my mouth, my barriers of protection shattered in this deep sleep teleportation state, where I can only see directly in front of me, don't know where I am, there is a black haze and then the pig ape whores feeding off abusing me directly in front of me (often attacking me just as I am put into "aware" consciousness, always in some physical position of vulnerability while they are attacking me or raping or hitting, etc). It is impossible to not stop talking or reacting to these awful people. The advice given in this song is something I could possibly do if this insidious tech were not ALWAYS forced upon me which it is, always when some scumbag is tryin to use, abuse, exploit etc steal from put on fake friendly gestures only to screw me over badly when the time comes to do so (they are always operating with a larger group so they are given signals of when and how to do this). It is disgusting. I would LIKE to be able to psychologically defend myself against these parasitic energy feeders and bleeders. They are practiced in the bottom-feeding practice of lies, manipulation and deception. With all my barriers obliterated in these various semi-conscious states while teleported, my eye-sight not even at a 30% functioning capability, and unable to think clearly I constantly react to their questions, answer all and then begin yelling in hate after they immediately after getting information or ideas insult, call me stupid, yell at me in hate as I yell back. All of it is an unfiltered unconscious reaction without help of the ego or superego (just to use these terms but without the layers of emotional and psychological protection that one at least seminally normally has or can access in certain situations. Impossible in the teleportation. Out of England, as this song makes direct reference to an established form of abuse, exploitation and elitism that the pig ape whores employ with obvious parasitic glee for this is their forte, what they actually thrive upon, and then to claim that they are now "superior" because I am in a sleeping and teleported, drugged up and blasted with brain-altering technology, this of course means that they have the advantage. Too bad my government simply allows this technology to fester and get out of control as it has done. The latest H-wood scandal from the awards should back up my YEARS of warnings in my every post almost about how the use of this tech will alter society and make fascism an acceptable behavioral standard. I also have written that people who formerly postured as benevolent and "alternative" fun guys become openly violent after they use this technology--. They are so used to immediately abusing someone without any negative ramifications. But this stokes the egos of the English pig apes who are loathsome from my personal experience of their violence and utter genocidal behavior--racist to the core, rotten to the core, nasty and ugly to the core I can't stand looking at their photos any longer please do not let them teleport me any longer it's a vomitous situation having to deal with them. This song exemplifies how adept these wealthy pieces of shit are at manipulation and mind fuck operations without the technology. Imagine them with this tech and how disgusting they really are when they get the chance to play their favorite fuck-around games as they do? Listen to the lyrics and get a taste of English society and the "ruling class" tactics. 





 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Knives slashing (while in deep, comatose MK ULTRA microchipped states) into my cuticles which are severed off after 16 years of the same slashing into cuticles nightly, every night as often as possible while I spend hours per day in protecting my body while asleep wrapping layers, then having to put all the layers awaay so they can't be sprayed or ripped by the mechanical arms, requiring hours per day of fighting to not have stinking ripped protective gear I had to make myself which ultimately does not stop top expert technology using these mechanical arms, weapons-grade technologies)the damage is to the bone of my finger and cuticles and nails black, completely dead and they keep on slicing into the finger cuticle bone etc. //My social security SSI which they had cut off for having saved covid and student loans in my bank account, is still pending a decision. 17 months of waiting for this agency to reinstate my benefits while trump and newsom had that agency abuse and attack me illegally and otherwise---trying to get away from from trump's district in florida I moved to california where newsom began by now years of rape, torture which has propelled him into president jockeying position. Absolutely defending genocidal rape, racism and antisemitism with the blonde nazi "Jews" and the brainwashed nazi browner jews endlessly assaulting me for nazi approval as well.//If I can't have my money they will make me homeless. Either way, I am demanded to move ni a few weeks and without income I am stuck. If I have no way to protect myself they wll physically put my hips and spine out of alignment, and they are still spraying fungus into my hair with hair-falling-out chemicals from behnd me as I sit in a sick daze in front of this laptop rushing to the bathroom to eliminate the poisons this group of celebrity shit and scum had poured into my body to elicit ideas for their movie,s, then to destroy me to murder me slowly and then to try to force me into this slavery position and a "baby" out of me so this group of fucking shit scum crap can be promoted endlessly by that rancid government of sick fuck crap which is currently "in power' somehow they have wrested all of legitimate government away from what may have been ethical and constitutional politicians--how many decades ago I don't know but totally saturated with lying and criminal slime scum as far as I have ever seen of 17 years of this endless sick psychopath contract out on me to which everyone in "power" on all levels of this scum-riddled organization from top-to-bottom no deviation from the ugly sick mannerisms and behavior. They disenfranchise people so badly that the really low and ugly side of these dirty scum celebrities and politicians emerges as a truly murderous mexican cartel combined with communist overtake of the planet hate martial arts used against me by scumbag creeps out of china making movies about defending the weak and then going along with vicious wealth attainment by assulating me using the same, and etc.//still nothing but silence and the situation worsening. Watching the news today no mention that hegseth is ordering ice agents to "protect" the elections and that $20 million is being handed to the trump campaign for more tv ads from Homeland Security. Not a single mention of any of these facts mentioned by msnow, cnn or any of the outlets but reported in a few news agencies. Perhaps tomorrow they will mention these facts but for now it's just the normal gossip and what jack smith said and what rancid amy klobuchar said (one of the smirking laughing attackers lovingly smiling as the demo-rats all do to the nazi germanic nazi shit rapists of me brutal beating and shit like amy kiobuchar lovingly smiles into their faces for approval, as does rancid obama and his wife of course black people "rising" in status for delivering me to foreign nazis as a holocaust presesnt for them to rape and abuse (murder they don't care) as long as they continue to get book tours eclaiming how bold and strong they are in fighting "fascism" as they would not redefine it. When I wrote years ago that this is fascism and no one else was saying it openly, they all had to wait for public consensus after the facts of the trump regime instituting "jack-booted nazi thug gestapo" teams like ICE to openly make this claim. Obama rushed to abuse me as did all the demo-rats smiling lovingly like klobuchar had done--now reciting her stupid phrase for the jack smith situation---in front of congress--she is portrayed as some rescuing agent for correcting a slight slur in a sports team reference which somehow makes her exalted in some way, according to msnow but no mention of ice at polling places, in time for anybody to realy protest this they will wait until the decision is solidified before mentioning this so people don't have time to protest and perchance stop the display of deadly force which ICE absolutely has proven to exhibit, and for elections it will be only reported by these "demo-rat" agencies once the ink has fully dried and nothing more can be done to stop it. If that is possible now even.

  As I have been writing for years, they have rendered me helpless against fighting the economic blacklisting and blocks to all earnings. I ...