Wednesday, March 2, 2022

I cannot speak with political correctness when someone is making physically violent gestures towards me, especially while I am in a dazed, teleported and nascent waking state. That is what happened to me this morning early just as I awoke and the usual hate operation of trying to destroy me in every way once more, for the next day in a row after year after year and year of it going on day after day--once more, threatened with violence by Bad Brad your swaggering psychopath representative of white male privilege and supremacy--always glibly getting away with crime in movies and being touted as a sex symbol "entitled" to this kind of "above the law" sex appeal (which translates into trickling down into white supremacy in general and then into actual and real violence out in the "real world").

"Top 10 Brad Pitt Movies".  CommuniTv. November 30, 2020.


 
 ---------But from years of me being tortured and my ideas stolen by his dumb expletive former wife, his current partner in this endless crime--I am ranting in hate and trying to pry them off of me they never stop trying to exploit and destroy and rob and steal from me in order to accentuate their psychopathic white supremacist (sans the various other "races" that constantly surround them, it's just a prop in order to appeal to "liberals"). But he has this expectation that is not great that he and his crew have every right and entitlement to YEARS of torturing, raping, stealing my concepts, having me raped in real life by the terrorists in the places next to where I live as they break in while I am being teleported--my body mutilated animals I love killed and stolen from me (my most cherished cat La Moux--my family what is left of what I had as personal contact with any single thing--and everything else they have stolen or killed even animals in the back natural area where I live which I feed and observe and make contact with they kill or take away). But...he's been handed roles portraying him as a criminal with glib and swagger and "sex appeal" and it just hits the fanbase like a bomb--but in reality it's blowing away concepts hitherto known as "Democracy".

But, he came at me with hate and threats of physical violence telling me he could "kick my ass" after years of torture and violence using these gang stalking goons--I tried to punch him and strangle him and began yelling things and so one sentence came out blurted out--which I could not speak lightly in that state nor clarify it completely--. The sentence I said was, (sort of paraphrasing, not the exact words but very close), "Let good actors IN and GET OUT."

That stopped his initial attack. He looked "hurt" by it or angry but it abated his endless gesturing and getting "in my face" with threats of beating me up--I also told him I hope he dies and I mean it after years of this torture. My recent explosions of rage via internet (my blog and Facebook) posts in the last week is the accumulated effect of after more than 8 years of this group having parts my body mutilated and my home turned into a slow murder operation of toxic shock poisoning and drugging and violence--he has been told so endlessly and through these roles that he is of the top quality and without any legal restraints if the crimes committed are against me--in the racist light of "why" they believe this, the English have clarified it completely with their endless Holocaust references (and Americans who direct people like Bad Boy Brad have also replicated this) and genocidal references to gassing and killing Jews. They are told they have every right to slowly murder me after years of rape--poisoning was attempted, I called the people who handed this contract out to this group of actors a pig after years of his violence and attempted murder---which he has been told by English Monarchy as a white supremacist covert Nazi he is absolutely entitled to. The American government has likewise handed all of them these covertly expressed "rights" and most viciously by the Speaker of the House who threatened to have me killed because the Austrian who used very obvious Nazi statements towards me was chagrined when I began calling him a piece of shit--as I think of them all. My reasons are based on reality theirs are based on a white supremacy (fallacious) mythology which they are trying in a global system to re-create as Law and not as covert orchestrated acts of terrorism and murder and assassination and geopolitical acts of genocide and then resulting Austerity Measures so money is endlessly transferred to the 4th Reich through these nefarious means. They are using the actors to create a New Nazi era of Mafia-backed hegemony--but very few people seem to care and it is never stopped. I am fighting that "good fight" but no one will endorse me or join in this cause, they just remain apathetic and continuing to champion these actors, also the black actors some are extremely viciously pro white supremacy and they are being handed top awards just the last few days for their "activism" to help "Black men" rise up in the film industry--and supposedly in society as well. It is all part of a huge deception and ruse. But since I have been so discredited I am not taken seriously by anyone it seems and the situation is never stopped and that means that people really want a system of white supremacy with minority minions playing the roles of supporting the bigots in a comfortable apathy. As long as other people are getting killed and destroyed, that is.
--------------------
--------------------
He IS a good actor and sometimes great at what he does *for the swaggering criminal psychopath that he plays often--for the particular iconic character he is slotted to represent in the pantheon of characters who represent a certain paradigm that is being conditioned into the minds of the viewers--but in the context of this contract out on me and their endless attempts to thwart, destroy and break my body and spirit and mind in order to prove they are successfully utilizing the mind control tech to BREAK and destroy competition who "they" don't want to have representation (in any aspect for anything--silenced, if a female raped if they are not "good" and supplicating enuf and willing to be raped endlessly for male domination and pleasure especially in that H-wood business).
I want OPPORTUNITIES for other actors and not a monopoly. I cannot speak clearly in the teleported and drugged up/brain-alteration state while in a semi-nascent waking state under these conditions so do not misinterpret. As for some of the other people in that troupe, I cannot say the same (that they are good or great). I want to see change, opportunities for people who have OTHER qualities to offer the public instead of this vast monopoly of a rotation of the same actors being put into lead positions--or their children as part of this nepotism that accompanies all the other "authoritarian" aspects of the contract and technology and terrorist gang stalking that is attempting to completely overturn the concept of Laissez Faire and the chance to "make it" in the United States--also controlled by Americans and not by foreign interests who have no interest in respecting America or it's people or system but instead of destroying, infiltrating and taking over and creating a colonized subservient racist (Nazi/Mafia) hegemony.
That is what I meant--he took it personally I cannot speak clearly in that state.
But yes, your acting is good and sometimes great---one of the best--of the troupe attacking me. Nevertheless there are other issues at stake and I try to help society as a whole in the way that I deem to be important. Don't look so sad, Brad. BAd, in a bad way but good in acting. Aspirations to be a benevolent dictator are not "good" and thus, I want to see other "good" actors who are focused on acting and not on appeasing foreign "Dark Money" donors for personal power and gain in that industry.
----------------
My interpretation of events that unfold surrounding this nasty contract and it's various performers playing upon cue exactly doing what they are told in a system of absolute encroachment of all formerly existing acting standards--in my opinion only having brushed with the industry through one family member whom I only met once (but hung with his son, my cousin, often when I lived for a few years in Portland and learned and heard a bit about H-wood where he grew up. The racism, the anti-Semitism, the gang stalking operations which of course my cousin also indulged in in order to obtain his own version of a promotion. Once he obtained his promotion I have not been able to see him again, he blocks me now but didn't when he tried to use the contract on me in a really illicit way. Thus is my family, polluted in every way by the demands of this organization of terror and fascist Mafia, Nazi racism and oppression disguised as "normal American Democratic society"). I am not willing to help people who are so engaged in that entire panorama of oppression to the point that they obtain lead rulership in a domain such as the H-wood propaganda mind control machinery. That is my fight, and why I keep fighting (and many other reasons, like I would like to see great movies with great actors that aren't repetitions of Nazi/Mafia-themed propaganda supporting their organizations for more immersion of the public into criminal and racist mentality and etc etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment