Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Poisoning of my drinking water; Terrorist filth and stinking foul report. March 23, 2022. My drinking water tainted/poisoned. My sleep gown sprayed with stinking foul filth while it was hanging outside because it had been sprayed last night while I was sleeping in it. While hanging outside more disgusting filth sprayed on it. This was before I had written my post earlier today. They just keep going on and on. Everyone just continues to do nothing to stop this or protect me, on and on.

 The water which I keep stored in my completely cluttered room because I can't use any of the closets or drawers to keep anything I need to use on a regular basis due to spraying of filth into every single closed area, and also on clothing hanging on a rack just next to this tiny table, two feet from the "kitchen" sink area--next to the bathroom door--with the huge set of gigantic furniture taking up the rest of the space and the landlord refusing to take any of it out--then threatening to kick me out if I throw any of it away or give it away.


I keep huge gallon jugs of water I have to carry and put on a little rolling carry fold-out carrier--to my motorbike, down a huge hill, lifting all up and down and going back and forth and my body is so weak and frail from all this decade of no exercise, always ripping poison out of my body--but I carry 4 jugs like this every few times I am not too sick and in pain to get out of this room to buy more necessities--4 times a month--at most. The nearer I get to removing the poisons at this skeletal level, the harder it is for me to do anything at all because it's at such a central point of my nervous and skeletal system--the hard poisons that I keep fighting to get out, sans health care, enough money for decent food that is not poisoned or drugged at stores. But now they are poisoning these jugs of water. Every jug is normally filled with filtered water from special water-refil stations (coin-operated water machines). The water is always fresh. Today, after 2 weeks of drinking sparling water I buy, so I have not tasted my drinking water for quite a few days because I just use it for tea. The little sip of water I took, from the water bottle I keep in a glass bottle in my fridge, was so toxic that I felt absolutely sick and still do, one hour later. This was from a small sip. I then smelled the water in the jug that I had been using for all these 2 weeks--(one of many, there were something like 6, but the mechanical arms sliced through the plastic lid of one, wrecking the bottle for usage--I had to throw it away. The terrorists also keep smashing in the plastic jugs which creates a fragile tension on the bottle and also particles of plastic then can flow into the water (at minute levels but it's not healthy and is toxic). They have done this to almost all the bottles. But all the bottles smell like fungus, the taste is of a rubber water hose and foul odors from the water which means they dumped the filtered water out and used the hose attached to the washing machine on the patio---and the water in this huge and old cement hulk of an emptied out condominium is rife with fungus and years of pent-up bacteria and etc. This is what they have put in my drinking water. They left one single jug with clean water, perhaps forgetting about it. I drank from the glass bottle of drinking water a few days ago, and it tasted fine so they must have done this while I was sleeping --I think, not sure maybe they did all of this while I was out shopping the last time. But it's a poisoning attempt. I still feel ill from that one little drink more than one hour ago. When will anyone ever stop these disgusting pig ape whores from ordering this upon me and the living conditions that my dysfunctional government has forced upon me with full awards and prizes going to all the psychos attacking me?

No comments:

Post a Comment