Monday, March 28, 2022

True to form and prediction: the scum-dumb-celebrity trash had their white trash operators verbally viciously hate-attack me in the teleportation sickness that permeates their entire spectrum of a decade of being invited to top lead roles and positions in Whorewood, Intl. I thought I was being subjected to white trash on crack in a trailer park with white bigot American Nazis abusing and attacking me, using the "formula" of pretending to be saccharine sweet prior to the vicious attack once my guard was down. All done while I was sleeping, teleported, in this supposed "dreaming" state (which would be their excuse that I am schizophrenic and divorced from reality if I tried to report or describe this to the affixed and appointed corrupt legal administration system of United States of White Trash Nazism with their Oreo Black trash and other minority minion supporters. Count all the "Squad" members of Congress into this mix and voila! You get a shit sandwich of corrupt "elite power" in control over a dying country (with the posturing bs operator celebrities put into the same decades of "power" like the Senators whose terms appear to be fixed into eternity--thus they can all wage nuclear war with Russia and not care because they're about to keel over anyway. The dumb white trash i.e. the crap that teleported me last night--30-something idiots but instructed in how to yell with hate and violence like the fascist Europigapes who train this shit into re-creating a 3rd Reich Germany-American-English cartel of genocidal proportions with these death squads and mind control operations.

 I had written yesterday that the greedy and grasping dumb and stupid pig apes of Whorewood, Intl, the "Dark-money" funded not-fun rotten parasites would attack me viciously in the teleportation just one night into the next year before the next Oscars where rotten pit will always be put into the limelight since the years of his absolutely violent attack upon me with his rotten scum and dumb fellatio blow-job wife and other ugly and nasty wife and other assorted sordid partners and friends--how Americans love the smug and psychopathic pit who is the sauntering dreamy wish of America for it's partnership with fascist Nazi Germany and the rest of the Europigape crap they adore and claim are their kin and inheritance (which is exactly the OPPOSITE how the Europigapes view the American Nazi white trash wanna-be's). Shit pit tried to have my teeth knocked out after I wrote a post on my hacked and PRIVATE (BLOCKED FROM ALL READERS) Facebook page that this s*** should be stopped of him always being awarded an Oscar or hosting the Oscars or his input always there since the YEARS of his participation in this crime which he has so profited off and gained so much from and taken so much out of me and from me--but even moreso his rotten endless sucking foul apparatus former wife who is some rotten energy-sucking and draining foul parasite even worse with her half-Nazi-Imperialist fascistEnglish/half American redneck Nazi and racist KKK parents--an unfortunate mix of hate that has spawned this group with their next generation of scum they are trying to put into celebrity status using this torture contract out on me. 

Absolutely cheered on by Congress, the Squad and the minorities line up in a long line to obtain their own profits out of either allowing this to continue or by their own participation--some of them the most vociferous blathering liars in Congress making their debuts into celebrity red carpet line-ups of the suspects whom the public doesn't suspect because the public is packed with the same mentality and terror operations--the "fanbase" in other words of stupid shit supporting stupid shit.

-----------

So they went at destroying my soul, personality but this time it wasn't yet another rape or physical violence scenario--which has been the case not just for the last 6 months prior to the fascist Nazi awards which culminated in the Oscars  yesterday--I wasn't going to turn on the news, click on anything but just get information from my dangling sword of Damocles mail service (where I am threatened perpetually with my money being cut off by the said government agency which has kept me literally in sub-sub-poverty while the US Government has spent quite a lot of money to ensure I am left immobile and poisoned and tortured endlessly and then blocked from all earning capability--literally nothing--while I am called endlessly by this group of parasites "a loser" because I have almost no money as they dangle cutting the rest off with the gov agency and my mail service which is reporting zero mail once again---a new service once more being screwed over).

I tried to not see which piece of worthless celebrity crap or movie bs "won" the rigged election-- so while I was turning on this browser the hackers forced this 'MSN" news page which they make pop up while my cursor is hovering over other parts of the page (there is a little icon in the tab underneath the page of the browser--on the bottom next to the time and date--which I have tried to take off-in fact it's not even on the bottom row any longer but it just popped up and the face of one of the black terrorists dumb and scum operator celebrities was the first rotten mug that showed up--and this was a hacking terror operation. I did not do more than click the offensive page away asap but I saw this recognizable face--was this dumb fake black minion Uncle tom the "winner" of the best male actor--something which I find a disgrace to the premise of top quality and this rotten establishment as I watched parts of that crappy movie and though he sounded and looked like a hunched-over dumb thug and found that I could not believe anything he did or said in his acting display of rottenness, pretending he's some kind of "king" and the Nazis have fashioned their most grovelling ass-sucking black minion into one of the highest positions of power in this Nazi entertainment bs field.

so I was Yelled at for nothing by this rotten white trashy Germanic-looking American piece of crap with a bunch of middle class creepy white trash operators glaring in hate. I had been, as I recall, in a "good mood" and open and welcoming--not on my guard as I was sleeping, teleported and under hypnosis to be open and friendly while my consciousness was so thinly aware that I was mostly unconscious--I view their behavior as them being the low and shit crap that they are trying to pretend that I am--(fake it till you make it) with this endless crushing of my spirit program that the rotten foul pigs who steal ideas from me and then insult, torture and make sure I live in filth, terror, hate and violence and am attacked by rotten shit everywhere I go in the hundreds per trip to the store--


so they operated upon cue like the shit that they always are, after years of this torture the United States governmental "leadership" which is a joke, as they are absolutely corrupt international Nazi players with a host of oreo minorities (you can see clearly that in Judge Clarence Brown with his Nazi wife--literally--if you are keeping up with the news) and that has been the operating principle for decades or much longer in America. The worst of the stupid pig apes have "won" top awards. I don't even want to know which unworthy piece of crap movie won best film and the rest of it---is just a waste of time.

I write this to NO ONE as only pieces of subhuman shit are reading this apparently who can never do anything to defend the US Constitution or really FIGHT against racism or injustice. (Plus hacking is very bad).


Obviously nothing is going to change and this ongoing situation has been fully condoned by crap like Pelosi, rotten Trump, and the rest of Congress including the J-6 committee most loudly blathering "leaders" who will probably hand over their indictments to the Department of Justice where the accusations and well-funded and founded evidence will remain basically buried until the Republicans have gerrymandered themselves into power where it will then be turned around into more death squad actions against anyone disagreeing with the white trash minions and filth that the celebrity shit sicced upon me last night--they were only the typical representatives of shitty scumbag subhumans who have attacked me for decades at this "middle class" level all my life in the bad old United States--the blacks of Whorewood who have "won" or been "honored" are similarly the same as the groveling uncle toms and aunt jemimas who have viciously attacked me in buses and in public places and when I tried to make friends--being told that integration was cool and that blacks were being subjected to racism--I was compassionate and wanted to not be a racist so the pieces of shit followed the orders of white Nazis and then turned racism upon me--and it's still happening with crap like Jackson and the rest of the crap who sit around pit the shit player f-er who is heading all this hate against me and endlessly being put into lead position in the rotten Oscar crap that is cranked out yearly with full support of the equally rigged and corrupt US Congress, voted for by the rotten white trash and their minion followers of the United States. Please don't forget that every single "alternative" or "liberal" group or person I have ever encountered participates in this system whether enthusiastically as an infiltrator rat or just a passive and fearful observer. But your favorite swaggering piece of racist shit, pit, the psychopath tried to have my teeth knocked out when I wrote on Facebook that he should not be awarded top prizes any longer for his participation in this crime against me. Under the "leadership" of shit trump and co (his nasty Europigape fascist rotten whore wives) I was hit by a car while driving at fast speed in a busy area packed with Nazis in Rawai---I landed on my jaw and I think my jaw was cracked--my teeth were not loose until the next morning after the terrorists broke into my room while I was teleported and they smashed my teeth loose. I spent the next year fighting to stop them from destroying my body completely as pit the piece of sick and stupid foul shit forced rape, abuse and violence upon me until his next award at the Oscars with Tarantino, the foul-mouthed Holocaust-spittle-hate spewing rat who also stole a concept I had written of, but not verbatim as the dumb English do--but still took ideas I had written of to make this movie loosely based on the Manson family--turning it into a white supremacist hate and revenge style stupid movie plot which was slated to "win" before it even was shown to the public--who loves all that hate crap and can't get enuf of it. That is the real pig pit and the public loves him the most--but compared to the Europigapes who are boring and violent as hell, he's at least a smug lessor version of evil than the more expectant for subservience and entitlement than the rotten Europigapes who are boring, empty and rotten meaningless like the Hell that they are and bring. Their posturing bs is so confused with actual grace and beauty it's amazing to me how stupid these celebrities and the white (and their black and other minority minions) are when it comes to just welcoming in destroyers to come in in and bring hate, death and destruction to the United States while claiming these ignoramus ape pigs are the epitome of class and style which Americans feel so base and frumpy in comparison to, bring them all in to destroy American fashion and Americanism and replace it with Europigape control and fashion and overtake of the economy and Whorewood and Congress (yes, they are all inter-connected).

So next year, as they attacked me once more last night, in view of the next year of this same group of apes pigs whores and scum being put in the same positions, like the politicians (especially the Senators who remain in power sometimes for 40 years--ahem, not just the one in lead control but many of them nearly toppling over with their walking canes by now--the same thing for the celebrities).

---------------

Well, fuck America I am ashamed of having tried to elicit any kind of decency response from such a bunch of shit but now I have had to learn the "hard way" that the entire system is a thoroughly rotten and disgusting dying thug monstrosity in the gutters of history at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment