Wednesday, March 30, 2022

The Trickle-Down programming. Lots of controversy from H-wood I could comment about on my blog/Facebook BUT....my freedom the 1st Amendment has been constricted and denied me. My posts are blocked from the actual internet by this terrorist organization. I am tortured for my dissenting opinions, and all my opinions are against the people who hold positions of power who are a part of this brutalization mind screw and body disfigurement/dismemberment operation (slow death). Every and all ideas I write of are immediately gobbled up by one or another black, white or any color of skinned thinned personality who needs some different perspective from their "following orders" protocol heavily well-funded life-styles. Thusly: I cannot contribute an opinion any longer because this is a decade of being tortured for writing about the ills that have been heaped upon me. All those who participate, and this is the only thing I will contribute to the conversation about the prevailing debacle in the H-wood drama (better and more interesting, comment-worthy and profound an act of authoritarianism/fascism that was demonstrated for this event; to full applause by the audience I have heard in one of the most intelligent interviews about this "sickening" situation as he described it--this action and the act on stage demonstrating the real hateful content that has been ascribed to the terrorist and co. which is now their entrenched belief-system indoctrinated upon them by this technology and death squad "gang stalking" opportunism to immediately react with violence upon any action or comment they deem not ingratiating to their mediocrity and nasty stupidity--the performance ad lib, spontaneous revelation about the real character of this actor in his more naked aggression; more intriguing than the film it (the actor in question) was awarded for)

 Years of being tortured and tortured for writing my opinions. Years of being poisoned, deformed and attacked/raped/mutilated/made paralyzed and disabled by just trying to compete and win and having the capability to do so (and thus rendered obsolete in competitive terms). Also sentenced to death without trial for fighting for my human rights that the US Constitution claims are inalienable--which the fascists claim are obsolete by nature of racist classification.

-------------------------

So I cannot comment, although I just did. The technology is social engineering with full consent of the public and the masses and those at the "leadership" positions to indoctrinate the peeps into authoritarian/aka fascist/aka dictatorship mode. It was a clear example of this, but left without legal punishment or law suits as all just did what the "targets" are "supposed" to do: remain silent, accept it, laugh it off, be deferential--and that is the accepted role that is supposed to be programmed. The H-wood establishment portrayed this par excellance for this on-stage knee-jerk reaction of the posturing terrorist who with his nasty wife attacked me and then were surrounded with awards, prizes, top positions for their entire little 2.5 children family unit--brought to Europ-a-land to be more indoctrinated but mostly showered with money, modeling prizes and fashion K-rap out of Euro-a-land. The result is a fascist minority minion and it is the prevailing mode that is part of this overall structure combined with immediate gratification for both violence and sexual usurpation of life force via immediate gratification due to teleportation--violence inflicted--no evidence--full approval by all highest authority sources--fully cheered on by the masses who conduct the street and home invasion terrorism. 

The on-stage live performance actually was probably the best performance indicating the real gauge of our society at this point. As some critics commented upon, many of the movies held for top awards were re-creations of older movies--thus bypassing the real zeitgeist of our emerging 4th Reich technocratic environment and the insidious nature of fascist and Nazi/Mafia indoctrination that is currently undergoing in society due to these nefarious and covert technologies which no one knows about but oh-so many people utilize on a daily basis against me. Huge smiles and energy sucking and draining glows on the faces and bodies of the terrorists after they are "allowed" carte blanche to get away with these crimes. 


--------------------

One of the celebrity terrorists fully participating in huge promotions out of this endless near decade of teleportation terrorism aimed at me by this celebrity clique made her inclusion into the mainframe of discussion: she was supportive of the "poor" disparaged woman whose sexuality, she claimed, had been under "attack" like "in grade school" by the comedian. This of course is part of the black caucus both in H-wood and in Congress for power that this general nomination and award portends for the future not of awards but of general power. It was a convoluted sentence to match the convuluted nature of this situation. I cannot "blame" people for defending their partners in a huge and enlarging power cartel because obviously competition is deadly and fierce and to hold power means to have to group together--at least in this aspect of fighting for power in a formerly antagonistic milieu as H-wood and Congress has been (and still is to some degree, with only postcard placards as human beings "representing" color and identity politics but in actuality all are not exactly what they seem--to put it very nicely.

---------------------

She defended the action claiming that the joke in question (which I have not heard--I have not tried to delve into this matter at all or learn about the particulars of the situation)--she defends the violence, she is part of the violence. She is of that skin color that is now supposed to be "royalty" according to the memes and themes constantly coming out in movies with these same terrorists who turn around and viciously use Nazi language and participate with openly racist white supremacists when attacking me. They are, as I wrote, indispensable to the "power elite" most notably white supremacists because they appear to be "fighting" the evils that they in fact are in a convoluted fashion actually supporting--and undermining the real fight and the reality of the actual oppression, glamorizing bs fantasy to boot about how courageous and "powerful" these groveling and vituperative, now openly violent if they are not met with instant gratifying praise and encounter any perceived or real threat to their "royal" status. To the white supremacists, they remain their cherished and protected minority minions. This same power structure applies to the blonde Nazi women (or their white equivalents with either dyed blonde hair or of a darker but only slightly hue, only that they must have very white skin and green/blue eyes) and....they perform the same exact function for the rapist male chauvy crowd of power-brokers whom they shy away from when it comes to sexual debauchery-leaving the sexual abuse for women "like me" to have to endure without protest or legal or Constitutional protection as they laugh and giggle about it. They play this same role as the minion who just openly demonstrated how fascist and violent these terrorists who participate in this contact have been programmed to be. I have stated this many times in my posts: the celebrities are the ones being programmed it's not really me who is the experimental "subject" but only just a variable, a kind of pivotal point between the controllers and those who are being fully indoctrinated into this fascist and Nazi/Mafia cartel of the 4th Reich--which is then transmitted into the public sphere which applauds these efforts and then strives to emulate them. The actor-turned-President (no, not that one you all think of) but back in the 80's, THAT president didn't call it "trickle-down" theory of economics for nuthin'. So aware of how the power-influence into social engineering truly operates, he was and that crux of power is still being employed to shift public awareness and behavior into that same mode. It's been many decades of this effort, the people in question whom I have referred to are just players in roles that they were groomed for decades ago (as I wrote, H-wood is rife with people who have been there for DECADES many of whom since the Reagan era of Trickle-down programming).

------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...