Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Mind control/drug-tech interface Voter suppression 2.0. A treatise on One way of myriad thousands of ways of How mind control techniques are being operated upon me and most likely upon other unsuspecting targets. Primary election in Texas ongoing with 40% of mail-in ballots being returned due to fill-out information missing (contained on inner flap of mail-in ballot envelope). On Social Engineering and the Mind Control target: personal testimony on the effects of covert mind control and body poisoning drugging--as applied as a theoretical insight into the mass confusion in the Texas Primary Elections being currently held. 40% of mail-in ballots returned due to slightly confusing fill-in information boxes contained on the inner flap of the mail-in envelopes which have been left blank by the voters. Are "minorities", who, according to statistics, represent a large portion of the Mail-in Ballot demographic likewise being mind controlled and/or drugged?

Here is an essay about the psychological excuses, rationalizations,  and discriminatory tactics used to discredit "minorities". These are part of the toolboxes of racist oppression and financial and psychological oppression and destruction that white supremacists utilize, whether consciously or deliberately. With mind control technology and the "gang stalking" terrorist network, formerly "acceptable" forms of blacklisting and blockading "minorities" from applications and voting rights can be utilized covertly by mind control drugging (perhaps en masse upon a targeted population) and through various types of technologies--call them "electronic" for broad descriptive purposes. 

As applied to voting and social engineering, this is currently and will become an uncodified version of the formerly open discriminatory practices. No more "No Negroes" signs or blocking from applying for positions or home ownership or VOTING but the effect will remain the same through these covert mind control programming to debilitate the target through drugging and brain-altering technology.

------------------------


(Huffpost Personal): I'm Black But Look White. Here Are The Horrible Things White People Feel Safe Telling Me. "Many of these people are educated, and hold jobs or positions that give them some form of power or influence over Black people." 



---------------------------------

"Thousands of Texas Ballots rejected as new laws take effect". Reuters. February 27, 2022.




The effect is absolutely debilitating but "you" (me in this case) appear cognizant albeit functioning in very bad form in precarious situations (intentional mind control attacks that are pre-calculated to discredit or take away rights, or property or life from the target).

In this case it is voting rights. I can absolutely attest that when "you" are drugged with the goo that has been poured, injected and otherwise inserted unbeknownst to me of course all my life rendered me literally incapable of "reading" an inner flap of an envelope where there were pages of content to fill out. I read in a blur (but could see). It is "painful" to concentrate for longer than a few minutes (how I got through grad school for years, studying for hours every day is due to the extremity of my near extinction and having to do whatever it took to lift above certain death and financial ruin).

"You" cannot function when your brain is being altered by technology and you are drugged to the point of incognizance and a stupefied near drizzling mental state of insolvency. I am still afflicted by this although after more than ten years of detox I remain sick every single day. It is "painful" for me to read or concentrate and although there are books and videos I would much rather focus on than the gossip celebrity stuff that is constantly forced upon me (in teleportation leading me to have to investigate what these celebrity criminals are up to since it directly influences and affects my life--in a negative sense of course). I would much rather read the books I received about mind programming and my other informational books or links than what I currently focus on--often on analyzing the subverted subliminal content of these movies which I always find (almost always) but in context of the celebrities who are part of the terror operation--I find their movies always have embedded subliminal content superficially endorsing "freedom" from tyranny but iconic references and ideology belonging to it's opposite and obverse recurrent racist and hate themes. 


I have to ask the question rhetorically to the people reading this whether or not they actually care if this technology and drugging en masse is being used against such populations. I know indelibly that the poisoning and mind control and technology is used to not just thwart my attempts at solvency and a chance to compete in a systemically racist hierarchical scheme (including "people of color" who are part of the deception that there is "freedom" and "equality" in the United States--and abroad the trend is rampant globally).

------------

Are people who would vote for "alternative" candidates first put under surveillance in a "search and destroy" capacity and then targeted covertly for being mind controlled, perhaps poisoned as well, and then while trying to fill-out these voter registration forms they simply cannot focus well enough to see the little ID requirement fill-in boxes hidden underneath the registration envelope for the mail-in ballots? 

I would venture a definitive "YES!" to my theoretical question and I suggest that people, if they care about elections and about the political direction the US is heading, to begin to care about this problem instead of participating in it for your next million dollar deal or production being paid-for and then promoted into highest position for awards and movie slots (and lead roles and etc etc) and everything else that is part of this dangling gold carrot incentivized deconstruction of society to build back a Nazi/Mafia tyrannical feudal society bereft of all shreds of "Democracy". I know the very wealthy celebrities, in addition to being focused on how to avoid taxes like the rest of their donor billionaire "Dark Money" controllers ensure for their further ability to manipulate and control more of these greedy grabbers and the real haters (I react to their hate after years of torture and attempted murder and violence).

-----------------------

The situation, like global warming, is becoming dire and must be addressed and not swept up under some media circus frenzy with Klowns endlessly reporting on "Progressive" politics "caring" for the cameras alongside their completely bought-and-sold celebrity slaves (most of whom are white). On the auction block gyrating, dancing, singing and performing clown dramas replete with murder, hate and revenge and mind programming the nation into the divide and conquer "civil war" that the instigators keep referring to.

-------

Otherwise, of course these peeps love the mind control drugging they love making people paralyzed and unable to function while claiming that it makes them naturally superior and the technology ensures that they retain the competition only amongst themselves. 


Voter suppression is being enforced through such covert means. This is also part of the "Left-Hand Path" that I referred to yesterday but voting I think was not a part or component of the movie I was briefly analyzing--but rendering competitors (dead) obsolete was the part of that twisting path of deception that is supposed to imply that those who utilize that path are innately superior to their more brutish and (stupid, dumb animal) counterparts whom the criminals with access to these drugs and technologies must necessarily have to circumvent all the post Civil Rights laws and equal opportunity laws that have been fought for (mostly by those who are now oppressed or those who want to push down the "minority" contingent of their organizations in order to retain the image that only white supremacy is capable of leadership, new ideas and etc.

----------

It is all part of the larger umbrella operation of mind programming and social engineering. 


-=---------------------


** Post script: while typing and writing this, I am afflicted as per norm for every post and telecommunications I use, by hacking and while fighting to copy and paste just a few paragraphs I must copy and repeat the function SEVEN TIMES literally because hackers are blocking functions. I highlight a paragraph, then the highlight is deleted. I then try again, and again, as the highlighting is deleted. It's a hacker on some system, wherever, clicking and making the cursor jump while I am fighting to scroll down, etc etc. My brain of course is also being attacked so linear cognitive rationality is also blocked. I am on day #3 of another monthly 10-day detox and the endless supply of drugs embedded into my body has been eliminated (I am also drinking a new herbal detox tea which is helping to clear out my thoughts along with not eating pre-poisoned and drugged food that terrorists insert into the "on sale" food I must rely upon in order to be able to afford to eat (in addition to constantly losing money to have to repurchase every item and thing I use on a daily basis--on a continuous basis). I am thusly re-poisoned and drugged after each detox with the very first bite I eat after days of trying to detox. I immediately feel the change in my ability to focus while I am not eating any longer and the poisons are not being re-embedded into my nervous system. The drug-technology interface is thus not as impenetrable as the rest of my life's time spent fighting to detox from a lifetime of this poisoning. It is an unbelievable task I have been forced into getting rid of this stuff and the repoisoning and drugging makes it nearly impossible.

So I am aware to the fullest extent of the effects of poisoning and of the difference between having even a semblance of cognitive clarity while detoxing and the miasma of near inability to read or concentrate to read or do anything while I am in the process of eliminating the softened up (by detox) poisons that are so entrenched into my body. The poison they put in me is so horrific and a decade of detox with horrific stuff pouring out of my body almost every day for years sounds impossible and like some creepy exaggeration or lie, but it is the horrific type of poisoning that the US Government and it's tentacle operations are fully capable and willing to do in order to really create an underbelly of fascism and mafia criminality in the highest positions but Ivy-league trained perhaps, and celebrities without education also put into highest positions of authority ruled also by well-educated fascist Nazis (mostly from Europ-a-land as I see in the terror operation endlessly being enforced and inflicted upon me with full US Government coordination and assistance and FUNDING.

----------------

Some of the sentences above, therefore, were rewritten, partially deleted, particularly in the last paragraph above--I can see what was altered by hackers but I did not go into the script to alter it. I am tired of endlessly having to rewrite and not being able to go forward. It's a bit confusing but that is one example of discrediting my writing by the terrorist organization. Likewise rendering people seemingly functional but incapable of focusing to the extent that they can fill-in a series of boxes requiring ID information on the inner flap of the ballot envelope is more inaccessible to those who are under similar drugging and mind control technological terror tactics of discrimination and blocking access to having power or influence or any say in society whatsoever. It is a form of silencing. But the hackers didn't get into the post at the first few paragraphs and with all my posts you can see a change from the first few sentences and after I get through fighting to backspace and correct hacker malware on my keyboard, the sentence structure is more hacked, unclear and often rambling (with hacker deletions of course creating that effect while mind control does the rest).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another day of sleazy, sick dirty foul arnold hate-ni88er your robotic former governor of california working for both his and newsom's endless praise and promotions into the new nazi world order h-wood regime convergence of one-world order consolidation. Every day that ugly sleazy filth "listens" to my inner thoughts to yell abuse and insults at what I am thinking with threats not to "think" what they are pumping into my subconscious, hacking into my laptop to tweak a thought reaction or vulnerability therein so they can insert their programming just so they can rationalize yelling abuse which culminates in death threats and more torture--tears torture out of my eyes completely destroyed cheek and facial tissue damage from 20 years of tears pouring out of my eyes daily for hours per day--years and years. When ugly shittrash-nigger arnold came with non-stop blacks and now violent murderous cartel Mexican ?--thug gang-bangers who starred as drug cartel murderous "strong" attacking the "white man" who they grovel to as slum dog millionaire--aspirants groveling dumb moose-like thug pawns being uncle tom replacements for the plethora of blacks surrounding the german and austrian sleazy dirty thugs who just flick their little snot fingers and the black americans--all yelling with bombastic "strength" about the injustice they bear as representatives of racial prejudice and discrimination. They are the foremost attackers upon me in physical violence terms almost as much as ugly dirty shitnigger arnold who is never, ever identified by ICE as any immigrant threat. Those brown-skinned with naturalization papers are still targeted even when the ICE agents are aware of their status but no questions aimed at the real vermin poisoning the blood of america ugly arnold. My body has further deteriorated from the years of his violence and instruction to the "me two" skank shit of shitalina non-jolie scum ape trash parasite with ape pitt pig who starred in movies "fighting Nazis" all literally just awaiting instruction on how to behave like murderous, genocidal fascist nazi thugs as partners with ugly sick shitnigger arnold on how to create this merger which they have not just "violently" but not merely "murderously" but--oh the words I should look up in a thesaurus as most Americans shun such verbal description while they are fully implementing the rise of such behavior and overtake by this rancid filth arnold filthtrash-nigger such a filthy and nasty dirty creep. Never questioned due to his nazi background thusly glorified as being some incredible muscular disgusting hulk of social engineering and the dread Kennedy family post the actual glorious intellectual and upstanding John and perhaps his brother Robert in the shadows but following the leader. Putting fascists into power and they are still pushing him to help them remain in luxury lifestyle abundance america can go to hell and let nazis overtake--that is what the broken down kennedy family now is and the battle over that building is actually of more symbolic import than people realize. A Crumbling edifice of past-long--ago Camelot now turned into camel-lot parking for nazi orgy blank and meaningless movie fodder. A bemusement park in Californication of outdated celebrities revamped into celestial appearance one of which is dolly the sheeple part ton of bs which is never questioned likewise nor are any of the vampire lying nazi bigots polished with knobs of rotund amplification of Congressional dark money funding so america appears like a shining beacon. Headed by not Atlas Shrugged in the form of deformed body apperature arnold shitnigger trashy nazi filth infestation no--glorified as another polished deception to urge americans to allow more of the vermin to poison the blood so they can more easily suck more out while appearing as white nights in shining armored security fascist gestapo guards coming to ensure anyone venturing into your secluded gated white nazi community gets killed surreptitiously covertly via their death squad gestapo teams handed poisons, drugs and brain implants with gangs coming to rape and torture upon order. All handed down in instruction from the California Governor's rape association of white nazi overtake. They want to actually create little "tech" fiefdom's so said the "Mexican immigrant" white boy in appearance (hair shorn to disguise his dark hair) gil duran (*author of "Nerd Reich" fame, bolstered by NY times reading lists, etc but surely instructed on what to detail as his "investigative journalist" title is for the San Francisco Guardian where he has operated in the past). On personal terms with ole gavin and that means even older ole arnold hate-nazi nigger trash he's really despicable and his nazi brown-skinned thug goons yelling death threats grabbing my breasts were instructed to do this under ugly not jolie shitalina's endless years of having groups of people scream insults about my "breasts" as I am shitting the poison out never-ending detox for years and years until I am at the breaking point due to the trump-era 16 hours of torrture and abuse per day while the poisons, still never out after 20 years or more of fighting to stop the drugging and poisoning--and still very ill still the poison remains and they abuse me without fail every morning when the drugging is fresh in my blood stream after having been injected or pumped with it in sleep state--Or my morning beverages are poisoned this group has access to all manufacturing and pirating of products so all is poisoned in wrapped, prepared state puon the shelf even but I must store some food products in my home which I do need to get energy to deal with endless life-threatening abuse and violence imposed upon me hours an dhours without end. A morning without me struggling with all my strength and might to not react to the brain-implant thought process of lightening-speed instant reaction in my "brain" my mind reacting to insults and as quickly as they yell pre-planned insults because they perpetually hack their photos and the thought control videos--which I may not "click" on but I see them. The instant "reaction" of thoughts which may have been implanted becomes the next hour of death threats for having "thought" this instant reaction which I cannot control). It turns into hours of back-and forth yelling. This is not isolated to dirty ugly stupid sick shitnigger arnold--who is persistently without end daily hours of abuse to render my thoughts as my brain is put in survival stress mode they extract more ideas for that ugly slime sick fuck to steal as his own--or to profit off. Since they all rely on scripts and then repeat thought processes for their careers and lives, and I have avoided them, people like them and have formerly had "artistic' friends with which to talk about artistic matters or politics or anything else, always looking for an original thought and eschewing the standard programming because long ago I realized there was a lot of conformity to whittling down thought into palatable easy-listening music like elevator scripts which abound. Or that has been my experience I am ALWAYS surrounded by the terrorists of this group and like a surrealistic dream of living in a caged mental trap entrapment, I hear only ugly sick things form them to just render me in a state of negating their society but forced to be "around them" and their u gly stupid immature sick insulting abuse statements for every thought and action I do. All day and night, and they create the flaws for which they latch onto abusing me (subliminal sentences implanted via voice-to-skull technology as I am drugged without a single person to talk to and for decades literally I have been forced into this state due to their poisoning). The focus is always on my external physical appearance which is covered with scars, blemishes deformity which increases as this non-stop daily barrage of hate is dumped on me by the huge deformed mutated ugly sick filth of this dirty crap arnold shitnigger who has a LOT of hate and ugliness he needs to dump on me or anybody he can. It is the same with them all, they dump and dump ferociously all their insecurities and hate upon me. The women are always fixated on their physical appearance so they make sure to deform and have me mutilated p lus they are "feminists" so they must have me sexually asasulted as well to try to demoralize demean make me grey broken down. My body has withered from not being able to "just ignore them" as the goody people tell me through their version of "help' (after teleporting me to slamming objects violently on the ground in front of me as symbol of their rage that I am not helping them all to obtain some huge h-wood complex of media corporate empiric whatever--no one tells me the end goal. From the black energy of their attacks on me this Paramount/Warner Brothers' merger appears to be the frenetic frantic tipping point of their usual hateful rape and murder personalities into a frenzy of violence at me fso ugly arnold can produce some original ideas (derived out of murdering me as his goal is and his threats he promises to fulfill are--the goal also is to abuse and threaten me so violently that any "resistance" is met by near death. The latino men are very good at this and they are even more violent than the "Italian-American" mafia out of Brooklyn (maybe they are holding back a bit since I am from Brooklyn but I doubt that is the reason--or I mean my family was from Brooklyn I was born in Glen Cove and lived in Forest Hills one year and then Purchase for another year but somehow I feel a sort of identification on a very slim margin of parallel but the latinos out of mexico or whereever there is no common ground except we are all on earth in this spot all with an agenda. Theirs to perform acts of gangland violence and brutal psychological and sexual violence not at the extreme they may have rendered upon others in the past--there is a death and very morbid energy from one of them. Waves of "dark spirits" surround his attack upon me it is reflected even in my immediate environment). They are the uncle toms which arnold uses as his proxy and his racism which they are controlled by is vented out on me. //So I see my body just mutilated, old aged completely growing old from this daily ugly hate dumped on me by these people who all have insecurities and this tech enables them to unleash it out onto me. It is such a welcomed and cherished technology the politicians likewise have a lot of bs to dump on anybody possible and they all want elimination of any competition to their control and money. Any mention to them of the principles for which America was a truly great country in concept, the "shining beacon" upon which the tired and impoverished rushed and then the gold diggers came and once all was wealthy and originality the nazis who had originally intended to crush america under hitler's plan (really Stalin's plan or maybe more Lenin's plan and perhaps before him Marx's plan and before him and Engels --mostly the german not the jew---on and on this plan to create this global systematic conformity and mass elimination of most of the population so little huge plantation could spring up in california with gavin and his crew and arnold and his plantation system and all the celebrities with their masses of brown, black and jewish constructs all "fighting against racism" the most stupid and dumb racist promoters --my family included or those people I was forced to be around and endure for about 15 years of my life then rushing to get out--they were almost the first brought in to torture me to try to re-establish this parasitic feeding function of the AIPAC---yes my family is connected to the nazi jewish leagues out of nyc who like the rothschild's hand over sacrifices --as in millions or more---for promotion into nazi culture --resulting in nazi paris hilton's family bigots with her own black chuck d out of public enemy the first to violently glare in threats against me for being happy her goddamn mansion was burned down in a moment of divine justice against the rancid filth she represents--a most ugly vile bigot antisemite her sister married to the gold mine of the rotschilds and as representative paris h-ton of bs comes with the black "fighting racism" yelling boldly but when I was explaining and saying "I only meant that after 13 years of her fully participating in having my home(s) destroyed my body raped my body poisoned and drugged into deformity so as usual the blonde nazi women can feel lighter, free and happy that only "they' get to be "beautiful" and congress and society must upkeep the old standards imposed on all societies around the planet--for centuries at least---and so, he almost physically assaulted me they cut my disaility money off that week and it's still off--that was back in november 2025 but the actual real cut-off lasting to this very day happened in March, 2025. Under the instruction of them all (just mentioning some of the American and nazi influences the american paris hil-ton of shit with her black "activist" "strong" yelling bullshit chuck d of public enemy--the guy with the not dope but dopey voice and his huge clock on a chain partnering with a blonde white woman in italy for a "reality tv show" where he literally falls down to run after her while she makes a nazi pose sniffing the air as italians laugh at the black "boy" running after the white "girl" in devotion--that is the h-wood influence upon these "bold singing" yapping do-nothing but "active in their community" so all he could say with hate and violence is that "good people are losing their homes" i kept sa ying I was referencing this one aspect of that filthy skank whore pjrostituted real porno scum not his "poor blacks" of los angeles who are undoubtedly very wealthy living in the hills and mansions, and like himself living off the royalties of "fight the power" which he is only fighting me--the "powerless" victim of racism but "jewish" as they define me forcing yet more cliched stereotypes on me

Once more, I could not "ignore' although I literally was trying with every ounce nuance and bit of my strength to not react. The dr...