Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Mind control/drug-tech interface Voter suppression 2.0. A treatise on One way of myriad thousands of ways of How mind control techniques are being operated upon me and most likely upon other unsuspecting targets. Primary election in Texas ongoing with 40% of mail-in ballots being returned due to fill-out information missing (contained on inner flap of mail-in ballot envelope). On Social Engineering and the Mind Control target: personal testimony on the effects of covert mind control and body poisoning drugging--as applied as a theoretical insight into the mass confusion in the Texas Primary Elections being currently held. 40% of mail-in ballots returned due to slightly confusing fill-in information boxes contained on the inner flap of the mail-in envelopes which have been left blank by the voters. Are "minorities", who, according to statistics, represent a large portion of the Mail-in Ballot demographic likewise being mind controlled and/or drugged?

Here is an essay about the psychological excuses, rationalizations,  and discriminatory tactics used to discredit "minorities". These are part of the toolboxes of racist oppression and financial and psychological oppression and destruction that white supremacists utilize, whether consciously or deliberately. With mind control technology and the "gang stalking" terrorist network, formerly "acceptable" forms of blacklisting and blockading "minorities" from applications and voting rights can be utilized covertly by mind control drugging (perhaps en masse upon a targeted population) and through various types of technologies--call them "electronic" for broad descriptive purposes. 

As applied to voting and social engineering, this is currently and will become an uncodified version of the formerly open discriminatory practices. No more "No Negroes" signs or blocking from applying for positions or home ownership or VOTING but the effect will remain the same through these covert mind control programming to debilitate the target through drugging and brain-altering technology.

------------------------


(Huffpost Personal): I'm Black But Look White. Here Are The Horrible Things White People Feel Safe Telling Me. "Many of these people are educated, and hold jobs or positions that give them some form of power or influence over Black people." 



---------------------------------

"Thousands of Texas Ballots rejected as new laws take effect". Reuters. February 27, 2022.




The effect is absolutely debilitating but "you" (me in this case) appear cognizant albeit functioning in very bad form in precarious situations (intentional mind control attacks that are pre-calculated to discredit or take away rights, or property or life from the target).

In this case it is voting rights. I can absolutely attest that when "you" are drugged with the goo that has been poured, injected and otherwise inserted unbeknownst to me of course all my life rendered me literally incapable of "reading" an inner flap of an envelope where there were pages of content to fill out. I read in a blur (but could see). It is "painful" to concentrate for longer than a few minutes (how I got through grad school for years, studying for hours every day is due to the extremity of my near extinction and having to do whatever it took to lift above certain death and financial ruin).

"You" cannot function when your brain is being altered by technology and you are drugged to the point of incognizance and a stupefied near drizzling mental state of insolvency. I am still afflicted by this although after more than ten years of detox I remain sick every single day. It is "painful" for me to read or concentrate and although there are books and videos I would much rather focus on than the gossip celebrity stuff that is constantly forced upon me (in teleportation leading me to have to investigate what these celebrity criminals are up to since it directly influences and affects my life--in a negative sense of course). I would much rather read the books I received about mind programming and my other informational books or links than what I currently focus on--often on analyzing the subverted subliminal content of these movies which I always find (almost always) but in context of the celebrities who are part of the terror operation--I find their movies always have embedded subliminal content superficially endorsing "freedom" from tyranny but iconic references and ideology belonging to it's opposite and obverse recurrent racist and hate themes. 


I have to ask the question rhetorically to the people reading this whether or not they actually care if this technology and drugging en masse is being used against such populations. I know indelibly that the poisoning and mind control and technology is used to not just thwart my attempts at solvency and a chance to compete in a systemically racist hierarchical scheme (including "people of color" who are part of the deception that there is "freedom" and "equality" in the United States--and abroad the trend is rampant globally).

------------

Are people who would vote for "alternative" candidates first put under surveillance in a "search and destroy" capacity and then targeted covertly for being mind controlled, perhaps poisoned as well, and then while trying to fill-out these voter registration forms they simply cannot focus well enough to see the little ID requirement fill-in boxes hidden underneath the registration envelope for the mail-in ballots? 

I would venture a definitive "YES!" to my theoretical question and I suggest that people, if they care about elections and about the political direction the US is heading, to begin to care about this problem instead of participating in it for your next million dollar deal or production being paid-for and then promoted into highest position for awards and movie slots (and lead roles and etc etc) and everything else that is part of this dangling gold carrot incentivized deconstruction of society to build back a Nazi/Mafia tyrannical feudal society bereft of all shreds of "Democracy". I know the very wealthy celebrities, in addition to being focused on how to avoid taxes like the rest of their donor billionaire "Dark Money" controllers ensure for their further ability to manipulate and control more of these greedy grabbers and the real haters (I react to their hate after years of torture and attempted murder and violence).

-----------------------

The situation, like global warming, is becoming dire and must be addressed and not swept up under some media circus frenzy with Klowns endlessly reporting on "Progressive" politics "caring" for the cameras alongside their completely bought-and-sold celebrity slaves (most of whom are white). On the auction block gyrating, dancing, singing and performing clown dramas replete with murder, hate and revenge and mind programming the nation into the divide and conquer "civil war" that the instigators keep referring to.

-------

Otherwise, of course these peeps love the mind control drugging they love making people paralyzed and unable to function while claiming that it makes them naturally superior and the technology ensures that they retain the competition only amongst themselves. 


Voter suppression is being enforced through such covert means. This is also part of the "Left-Hand Path" that I referred to yesterday but voting I think was not a part or component of the movie I was briefly analyzing--but rendering competitors (dead) obsolete was the part of that twisting path of deception that is supposed to imply that those who utilize that path are innately superior to their more brutish and (stupid, dumb animal) counterparts whom the criminals with access to these drugs and technologies must necessarily have to circumvent all the post Civil Rights laws and equal opportunity laws that have been fought for (mostly by those who are now oppressed or those who want to push down the "minority" contingent of their organizations in order to retain the image that only white supremacy is capable of leadership, new ideas and etc.

----------

It is all part of the larger umbrella operation of mind programming and social engineering. 


-=---------------------


** Post script: while typing and writing this, I am afflicted as per norm for every post and telecommunications I use, by hacking and while fighting to copy and paste just a few paragraphs I must copy and repeat the function SEVEN TIMES literally because hackers are blocking functions. I highlight a paragraph, then the highlight is deleted. I then try again, and again, as the highlighting is deleted. It's a hacker on some system, wherever, clicking and making the cursor jump while I am fighting to scroll down, etc etc. My brain of course is also being attacked so linear cognitive rationality is also blocked. I am on day #3 of another monthly 10-day detox and the endless supply of drugs embedded into my body has been eliminated (I am also drinking a new herbal detox tea which is helping to clear out my thoughts along with not eating pre-poisoned and drugged food that terrorists insert into the "on sale" food I must rely upon in order to be able to afford to eat (in addition to constantly losing money to have to repurchase every item and thing I use on a daily basis--on a continuous basis). I am thusly re-poisoned and drugged after each detox with the very first bite I eat after days of trying to detox. I immediately feel the change in my ability to focus while I am not eating any longer and the poisons are not being re-embedded into my nervous system. The drug-technology interface is thus not as impenetrable as the rest of my life's time spent fighting to detox from a lifetime of this poisoning. It is an unbelievable task I have been forced into getting rid of this stuff and the repoisoning and drugging makes it nearly impossible.

So I am aware to the fullest extent of the effects of poisoning and of the difference between having even a semblance of cognitive clarity while detoxing and the miasma of near inability to read or concentrate to read or do anything while I am in the process of eliminating the softened up (by detox) poisons that are so entrenched into my body. The poison they put in me is so horrific and a decade of detox with horrific stuff pouring out of my body almost every day for years sounds impossible and like some creepy exaggeration or lie, but it is the horrific type of poisoning that the US Government and it's tentacle operations are fully capable and willing to do in order to really create an underbelly of fascism and mafia criminality in the highest positions but Ivy-league trained perhaps, and celebrities without education also put into highest positions of authority ruled also by well-educated fascist Nazis (mostly from Europ-a-land as I see in the terror operation endlessly being enforced and inflicted upon me with full US Government coordination and assistance and FUNDING.

----------------

Some of the sentences above, therefore, were rewritten, partially deleted, particularly in the last paragraph above--I can see what was altered by hackers but I did not go into the script to alter it. I am tired of endlessly having to rewrite and not being able to go forward. It's a bit confusing but that is one example of discrediting my writing by the terrorist organization. Likewise rendering people seemingly functional but incapable of focusing to the extent that they can fill-in a series of boxes requiring ID information on the inner flap of the ballot envelope is more inaccessible to those who are under similar drugging and mind control technological terror tactics of discrimination and blocking access to having power or influence or any say in society whatsoever. It is a form of silencing. But the hackers didn't get into the post at the first few paragraphs and with all my posts you can see a change from the first few sentences and after I get through fighting to backspace and correct hacker malware on my keyboard, the sentence structure is more hacked, unclear and often rambling (with hacker deletions of course creating that effect while mind control does the rest).

No comments:

Post a Comment