Tuesday, March 22, 2022

To break the grip of the US is the ultimate goal and to replace it first with a power-sharing agreement and then to ultimately undermine the US and bring it crashing down is the ultimate goal. Americans are living in a Disney-esqe Fairy Tale Fantasy about gingerbread castles in wonderful foreign countries with charming and pleasant sophisticated 4th Reich genocidal murderers who inhabit such castles. Teleportation Terrorist reaction to my writing/terrorist hacking report after having written a simple comment on a YouTube clip about tourism in Europ-a-land and the hostility with which Americans encounter their beloved 4th Reich fairy tale Disney-esque fantasy continent vacations: a spate of Google "critical security alert" emails sent in tandem to various email accounts due to hacking last night which lasted for hours, DOS attacks galore. I had written a comment on one YouTube video that just appeared on my "recommended" page which I clicked on (always click bait for me from terrorist prodding to trigger a response, often for ideas to be stolen by this terrorist intellectual property gang of thieves who hold high posts in the media-terrorism complex, Intl). It's not just hacking and attacking that has become so (un)officially sanctioned but the threats and intimidation and violence then rendered by the minion gangs of aspirants into higher positions that create this endless stifling and suppression-oppression. It is the endless recurring force of threat which is one of the most prevalent reasons WHY Jews never help me in this predicament that many a Jewish person has gleefully engaged in--the threat and violence is so omnipresent and (un)officially sanctioned--they have a dire need to shift anti-Semitism onto the recognized witch hunt target--me, in other words. But beyond all that (fact-based) theorizing:

"Hansel and Gretel/ Fairy Tales and Bedtime Stories for Kids/ Adventure Story". Fairy Tale Stories for Kids. September 24, 2016.


"...the outside of the gingerbread house was full of delightful treats and candies. A warm and kindly old woman invited the little sheeple children inside for a scrumptious meal and a warm fire. Once inside the gingerbread house, the interior was much different than the outside. It was filled with scary dead animals and dark objects met the vile and filthiness of the interior..." (paraphrasing from this chestnut bedtime story---notice how all the "evil 'characters have brown or dark hair? Nazi programming incorporated into Fairy Tales--I can only imagine how many of the terrorists teleporting and attacking me were brought up with this same very story with the same depictions and now they translate that into the facades of the fascist terrorists out of Europ-a-land and want only to relive that fantasy fairy tale childhood feel of mesmerizing feel-good bedtime fantasy.





I had written one factual but hypothetical comment, in plain and in non-hyperbolic terms (meaning rational, clear, concise and in a few brevity sentences) about Germans and how they smiled with shine when the US troops were abundant in Germany back in the 90's while I lived in Stuttgart, but shifted to hissing and then outright nastiness once all the majority of US influence and domination receded and troops were pulled back and out of Germany--to a large extent.


I was tortured in teleportation skits last night and by a German man I had known during the time I was absolutely unaware of the contract of MK ULTRA, rape and poisoning/drugging. I wrote a few posts about him many months ago (maybe two or three months ago). He had a cache of American songs under his cock rock musical belt which he whipped out for his presumptuous pro-American rock persona--a staple in the Stuttgart "alternative" szene---for decades because he imitated David Bowie back in the 70's and then imitated Jimi Hendrix and then he imitated 80's pop rock musicians and then in the 90's he played out his real action against me with his "alternative szene" friend who was my student at Berlitz Language School--where I had worked--in an all-out rape, poisoning/drugging as a part of their anti-American "search and destroy" operations--all covert, and obviously in concert with US forces as I had had dealings with the US Consulate in Stuttgart and the people sent to "help" me in my case (a different situation, under the same contract) were absolutely a part of the American push for absolute global Nazification and 4th Reich consolidation activities (Un-American, to be sure).

-0--------------------

And I was threatened once more in this teleportation skit with being made homeless. Oh---two nights ago, while being teleported I was raped and put on a bed with a camera on a tripod filming the entire event--but last night the endless recurring teleportation skit of me being made homeless, being kicked out of a place I had been living somewhere in this teleportation skit--then having to be around people I would never want to look at much less be around--forced into their hate skits as they abused and played scenes of hate, problems, arguments, etc. Three nights ago I was put into a teleportation state of being told I was going to die and something about my death.

--------------

I was not going to go into these details because I had thought of a humorous short story I would like to write--of course, humor towards these loveless hateful expletives is something they counter with absolute death threats and violence because all their stupidity and ugliness and hate--which so easily could be countered with a joke because they are so sick and stupid in all that they do--but with all the weapons the US is handing them to torture and murder and steal and rape and rob, the freedom for the right of free speech is something being easily so blocked by my government representatives. One of whom who recently, in the last few months, was part of this terrorist teleportation gang of actor celebrities who all nearly bow down to Europ-a's like deferential minion vassals bowing to the charming smiles and fake inculcated wiles of these perverted hateful most violent and vile personalities but cloaked in millennia of perfected outward "graces" which appear as appealing as the gingerbread houses that adorn their landscape--while they--the Americans, continue to pursue policies and politics that they are intravenously fed by the fascist Europ-a Nazis to defile and destroy parts of their own country--and to give full red carpet treatment to them to come and colonize the country.

But the mesmerized Americans with Germanic last names hiss in hate at me about, "So you don't like Germans?" with menacing threat--while they publicly claim they are fighting for America to be First on the Stage of power.


But I wasn't going to write about all that today. The mind control apparatus beaming into my brain is opening up my communication barriers and breaking down all defenses as I write.

I had formulated a most entertaining opening segue to this post which I have not written. The threat of this group in making me homeless, cutting off the sub-sub-poverty income I have barely managed to obtain from near-death and fighting for my life for decades while this organization ensured I was being poisoned with bloating and hardening poison, not a single human being ever warned me of this, all doctors and hospitals lied and/or discriminated against me with the goal of my annihilation--

as they are doing with so many other Americas at this time---

If this blog were made available to the general public and not confined due to hacking terrorism ordered by this nefarious group and it's organization to quell and stop my information from being actually put on the WWW/and if I could earn money off this as some bloggers do (but gang stalking targets are endlessly discriminated against and if people were to send me money the terrorist org would absolutely block the money from being transferred and would also not allow the information of such transaction to be known to me--as for years and decades my emails are blocked, responses are blocked, attempts to earn money are blocked).

Then my ideas are always stolen by one of the posturing bs con artists and all of them pose as anti-Nazi and fighting against racism and for Pro-Democracy in their every public photo-op.

Their speeches like cereal cardboard advertisements for sugar-coated processed fodder for the Nazified 4th Reich public to continuously ingest.

-------------

But I can't write my short story--I may later--all of this post and the contents are pouring out of my brain right now, I had not intended to go even into this much detail.


-------------------

Now, as to what I had "forgotten" to write because my brain is caught in an electronic web of brain-altering technology while I write (as always happens in every communication I attempt): The German male I oh-so briefly described above, his name is Andy, had spoken with his rapist partner who had essentially created a hate attack situation where I got fired from my job, where I had obtained excellent credentials but then the management was replaced by search and destroy Nazi agents and fellow teachers in this little tiny school--I was drugged, put into this hazy "in love" drugged up and technological vice, went to this student's house where I was fed drugs and then got lost in a drugged up haze where Andy appeared to assist. These two very huge hormone growth men began discussing how they hated Americans--put into little story-telling devices instead of outright anti-American rhetoric. One of the stories was of a party they held where there was only one single American invited. During the evening--I assume after the drinks and drugs were all dispersed--drugs for fun for the Nazis, drugs for mind control I assume for the target--at least that's the operational principle that they put in drinks they so kindly hand with this glorified "politeness" that belies the vile low and baseness upon which they really base their personalities and operations. Reliant upon centuries of encoded and enforced social decrees of behavior, which makes them appear gentile and sophisticated--these Nazi pig apes I mean.


But back to the story--the one American was then, according to Andy's story (which was probably just a metaphor as I was the only American in the room) was completely ostracized and people told him to his face that they hated Americans. This was the actual wording and story that Andy told--who was welcomed with open arms and I assume legs by this group of completely bedazzled aspirants for "sophistication" and Europigape "elegance" which they perform for their posturing bs charity events as they rake in the $$ for these posturing con job snake oil events.

--------------

Even when they hear a story like this, they will give this lying Nazi the benefit of the doubt over my re-telling of this actual fact of how he thinks and what he does.

--------------

It's just a little symptom of the signs of the hate and hostility that Germans in particular but that policy has spread out because Nazism has spread out across the planet (is anchored here in SE Asia). The anti-Americanism as a "Hegemon" is so hostile a concept to Europ-a Nazi 4th Reich administrators and also of their aspiring minions--at all levels this policy and paradigm haTo break the grip of the US is the ultimate goal and to replace it first with a power-sharing agreement and then to ultimately undermine the US and bring it crashing down is the ultimate goal.s seeped into the fabric of every culture not just in Europ-a-land but in various other continents as well.

-----------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment