Tuesday, March 22, 2022

To break the grip of the US is the ultimate goal and to replace it first with a power-sharing agreement and then to ultimately undermine the US and bring it crashing down is the ultimate goal. Americans are living in a Disney-esqe Fairy Tale Fantasy about gingerbread castles in wonderful foreign countries with charming and pleasant sophisticated 4th Reich genocidal murderers who inhabit such castles. Teleportation Terrorist reaction to my writing/terrorist hacking report after having written a simple comment on a YouTube clip about tourism in Europ-a-land and the hostility with which Americans encounter their beloved 4th Reich fairy tale Disney-esque fantasy continent vacations: a spate of Google "critical security alert" emails sent in tandem to various email accounts due to hacking last night which lasted for hours, DOS attacks galore. I had written a comment on one YouTube video that just appeared on my "recommended" page which I clicked on (always click bait for me from terrorist prodding to trigger a response, often for ideas to be stolen by this terrorist intellectual property gang of thieves who hold high posts in the media-terrorism complex, Intl). It's not just hacking and attacking that has become so (un)officially sanctioned but the threats and intimidation and violence then rendered by the minion gangs of aspirants into higher positions that create this endless stifling and suppression-oppression. It is the endless recurring force of threat which is one of the most prevalent reasons WHY Jews never help me in this predicament that many a Jewish person has gleefully engaged in--the threat and violence is so omnipresent and (un)officially sanctioned--they have a dire need to shift anti-Semitism onto the recognized witch hunt target--me, in other words. But beyond all that (fact-based) theorizing:

"Hansel and Gretel/ Fairy Tales and Bedtime Stories for Kids/ Adventure Story". Fairy Tale Stories for Kids. September 24, 2016.


"...the outside of the gingerbread house was full of delightful treats and candies. A warm and kindly old woman invited the little sheeple children inside for a scrumptious meal and a warm fire. Once inside the gingerbread house, the interior was much different than the outside. It was filled with scary dead animals and dark objects met the vile and filthiness of the interior..." (paraphrasing from this chestnut bedtime story---notice how all the "evil 'characters have brown or dark hair? Nazi programming incorporated into Fairy Tales--I can only imagine how many of the terrorists teleporting and attacking me were brought up with this same very story with the same depictions and now they translate that into the facades of the fascist terrorists out of Europ-a-land and want only to relive that fantasy fairy tale childhood feel of mesmerizing feel-good bedtime fantasy.





I had written one factual but hypothetical comment, in plain and in non-hyperbolic terms (meaning rational, clear, concise and in a few brevity sentences) about Germans and how they smiled with shine when the US troops were abundant in Germany back in the 90's while I lived in Stuttgart, but shifted to hissing and then outright nastiness once all the majority of US influence and domination receded and troops were pulled back and out of Germany--to a large extent.


I was tortured in teleportation skits last night and by a German man I had known during the time I was absolutely unaware of the contract of MK ULTRA, rape and poisoning/drugging. I wrote a few posts about him many months ago (maybe two or three months ago). He had a cache of American songs under his cock rock musical belt which he whipped out for his presumptuous pro-American rock persona--a staple in the Stuttgart "alternative" szene---for decades because he imitated David Bowie back in the 70's and then imitated Jimi Hendrix and then he imitated 80's pop rock musicians and then in the 90's he played out his real action against me with his "alternative szene" friend who was my student at Berlitz Language School--where I had worked--in an all-out rape, poisoning/drugging as a part of their anti-American "search and destroy" operations--all covert, and obviously in concert with US forces as I had had dealings with the US Consulate in Stuttgart and the people sent to "help" me in my case (a different situation, under the same contract) were absolutely a part of the American push for absolute global Nazification and 4th Reich consolidation activities (Un-American, to be sure).

-0--------------------

And I was threatened once more in this teleportation skit with being made homeless. Oh---two nights ago, while being teleported I was raped and put on a bed with a camera on a tripod filming the entire event--but last night the endless recurring teleportation skit of me being made homeless, being kicked out of a place I had been living somewhere in this teleportation skit--then having to be around people I would never want to look at much less be around--forced into their hate skits as they abused and played scenes of hate, problems, arguments, etc. Three nights ago I was put into a teleportation state of being told I was going to die and something about my death.

--------------

I was not going to go into these details because I had thought of a humorous short story I would like to write--of course, humor towards these loveless hateful expletives is something they counter with absolute death threats and violence because all their stupidity and ugliness and hate--which so easily could be countered with a joke because they are so sick and stupid in all that they do--but with all the weapons the US is handing them to torture and murder and steal and rape and rob, the freedom for the right of free speech is something being easily so blocked by my government representatives. One of whom who recently, in the last few months, was part of this terrorist teleportation gang of actor celebrities who all nearly bow down to Europ-a's like deferential minion vassals bowing to the charming smiles and fake inculcated wiles of these perverted hateful most violent and vile personalities but cloaked in millennia of perfected outward "graces" which appear as appealing as the gingerbread houses that adorn their landscape--while they--the Americans, continue to pursue policies and politics that they are intravenously fed by the fascist Europ-a Nazis to defile and destroy parts of their own country--and to give full red carpet treatment to them to come and colonize the country.

But the mesmerized Americans with Germanic last names hiss in hate at me about, "So you don't like Germans?" with menacing threat--while they publicly claim they are fighting for America to be First on the Stage of power.


But I wasn't going to write about all that today. The mind control apparatus beaming into my brain is opening up my communication barriers and breaking down all defenses as I write.

I had formulated a most entertaining opening segue to this post which I have not written. The threat of this group in making me homeless, cutting off the sub-sub-poverty income I have barely managed to obtain from near-death and fighting for my life for decades while this organization ensured I was being poisoned with bloating and hardening poison, not a single human being ever warned me of this, all doctors and hospitals lied and/or discriminated against me with the goal of my annihilation--

as they are doing with so many other Americas at this time---

If this blog were made available to the general public and not confined due to hacking terrorism ordered by this nefarious group and it's organization to quell and stop my information from being actually put on the WWW/and if I could earn money off this as some bloggers do (but gang stalking targets are endlessly discriminated against and if people were to send me money the terrorist org would absolutely block the money from being transferred and would also not allow the information of such transaction to be known to me--as for years and decades my emails are blocked, responses are blocked, attempts to earn money are blocked).

Then my ideas are always stolen by one of the posturing bs con artists and all of them pose as anti-Nazi and fighting against racism and for Pro-Democracy in their every public photo-op.

Their speeches like cereal cardboard advertisements for sugar-coated processed fodder for the Nazified 4th Reich public to continuously ingest.

-------------

But I can't write my short story--I may later--all of this post and the contents are pouring out of my brain right now, I had not intended to go even into this much detail.


-------------------

Now, as to what I had "forgotten" to write because my brain is caught in an electronic web of brain-altering technology while I write (as always happens in every communication I attempt): The German male I oh-so briefly described above, his name is Andy, had spoken with his rapist partner who had essentially created a hate attack situation where I got fired from my job, where I had obtained excellent credentials but then the management was replaced by search and destroy Nazi agents and fellow teachers in this little tiny school--I was drugged, put into this hazy "in love" drugged up and technological vice, went to this student's house where I was fed drugs and then got lost in a drugged up haze where Andy appeared to assist. These two very huge hormone growth men began discussing how they hated Americans--put into little story-telling devices instead of outright anti-American rhetoric. One of the stories was of a party they held where there was only one single American invited. During the evening--I assume after the drinks and drugs were all dispersed--drugs for fun for the Nazis, drugs for mind control I assume for the target--at least that's the operational principle that they put in drinks they so kindly hand with this glorified "politeness" that belies the vile low and baseness upon which they really base their personalities and operations. Reliant upon centuries of encoded and enforced social decrees of behavior, which makes them appear gentile and sophisticated--these Nazi pig apes I mean.


But back to the story--the one American was then, according to Andy's story (which was probably just a metaphor as I was the only American in the room) was completely ostracized and people told him to his face that they hated Americans. This was the actual wording and story that Andy told--who was welcomed with open arms and I assume legs by this group of completely bedazzled aspirants for "sophistication" and Europigape "elegance" which they perform for their posturing bs charity events as they rake in the $$ for these posturing con job snake oil events.

--------------

Even when they hear a story like this, they will give this lying Nazi the benefit of the doubt over my re-telling of this actual fact of how he thinks and what he does.

--------------

It's just a little symptom of the signs of the hate and hostility that Germans in particular but that policy has spread out because Nazism has spread out across the planet (is anchored here in SE Asia). The anti-Americanism as a "Hegemon" is so hostile a concept to Europ-a Nazi 4th Reich administrators and also of their aspiring minions--at all levels this policy and paradigm haTo break the grip of the US is the ultimate goal and to replace it first with a power-sharing agreement and then to ultimately undermine the US and bring it crashing down is the ultimate goal.s seeped into the fabric of every culture not just in Europ-a-land but in various other continents as well.

-----------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...