Friday, March 25, 2022

Animal abuse is being used as a manipulation to exert "Mind Control" psy-ops against me, leading to psychological abuse. My motorbike rental payment hell that I endure every month. I have given up trying to find any business that won't operate in the same capacity so I just remain at this same shop. I've already gone to at least 4 other shops for all these years and the same protocol without exception continues. The mind control tech being used against me in that enclosed building where I bring this motorbike to be cleaned, and pay---it has now become a monthly situation of this ladyboy, who has taken over the job of attacking me instead of the women before him-- using the violence against two dogs to manipulate me so I remain inside this dwelling trying to protect this dog that is now clinging to me every time I go there, she is so needy and so abused and have begun, every month, to take her on walks around the neighborhood and it is now an expected thing--and this has become a continuation of extreme mind control psy-ops and abuse from the ladyboy (Thai) who is just a replacement for others who did the same thing--but I ran in and out of that shop as quickly as possible. I would sit outside so they removed the chairs--I would sit on the motorbikes for rent so they removed the motorbikes for rent--there is nothing but filthy and dirty plastic chairs and nowhere to sit outside any longer. The dog runs to me and clings to me and stares with extremely sad eyes at me. I play with her, take her on walks and then I am tortured by the people who are getting free everything as all the terrorists do who use these technologies--and the community of the Nazis attack me while I am walking around as well--again, this is the area where I used to live which now has at least THREE businesses with the names of the movies affixed to the titles of the businesses which are the exact titles of the movies or characters that these teleporting terrorist actors/and/or/ mafia Italian (who is still going after me)--while they also keep me there for at least one hour as they ever-so slowly provide service for the motorbike--- the technology that is blasting into my brain and nervous system while I am there is so overpowering I can't control my reactions.

 As I have written for so many years: this is a life-screw organization. Life is essentially meaningless to these expletives and killing or abusing animals means nothing more than a power-over game when they want to manipulate, "punish"/torture or destroy something or someone that target loves. This motorbike rental place is situation in a tight-knit community of little shops that look like block rooms in a squat and rectangular shape of a cement block--elongated. That is the typical Thai form of small business establishment. Rows of little one-room places that cater to whatever needs there are but essentially the same services and products are offered in all the various rectangular-shaped buildings across Phuket--and indeed across Thailand.

-----------------

Next door to the place I rent this motorbike is a mind control central operation with technology that is almost impossible for me to handle. What this organization for years has done is observe my reactions so they could cater to manipulating me according to my needs, preferences, likes, etc. 

They abuse animals now to manipulate me. AS human beings are a lost cause for me by now, the stigma associated against me that everyone on the planet apparently follows has meant that I can never have any real relationship with anybody, ever. I think it is now impossible. What I wonder is that with all these people who can't differentiate between lies and individual discernment, who are told to hate and they do so without question and are so thrilled to have someone to abuse, screw over and have a power game over so they can't wait to go on and on forever--and the endless add-ons of people joining in the "fun" are without an end, thus for all these years I have seen humanity as an infinity of parasitic haters attacking me. I have to wonder if any of them has any kind of real relationship with the people they "love". I have decided that I am missing NOTHING even though I am apparently alone. I know that there WERE people who were outside of this hate organization but they are all either dead or have disappeared (mostly they are dead). I believe truly that the bulk of the best of humanity has been destroyed by this organization of corruption and hate. That the planet is very quickly being destroyed and all life faces extinction due to the stupidity and hate of this organization which has taken control over every single thing also proves to me that it's not humanity that I shun it's just the parasites who have killed off the best of humanity and turned what is left into a shambles of haters--who appear to have "relationships"...? I don't feel lonely at all. But, like so many people who have had to resort to any kind of gratitude or love and have turned to animals, I find some kind of reality in connection to them, instead of the disgusting behavior of these creeple who continuously go out of their way to attack me, for reasons I stated above. I just consider them scum and unworthy of any kind of respect and certainly no sadness in having a lack of contact with them on any other level than having to deal with them as unwanted pests and parasites attacking me.

I have thus discovered as many people have that animals are really mistreated by the same types of people who mistreat any target. So, the group where I rent my motorbike has been abusing these dogs so I "rescue them" and thus, I am now stuck in a kind of perpetual rescue mission. I am stuck having to be confined in this space where the tech is blasting into my brain but I am caring for this dog--who is infinitely grateful to me, that is the huge benefit that at least I get some gratitude from some sentient being for the love I give, instead of everyone getting a kick out of screwing me over after drugging me so  my barriers are destroyed and shattered and I am friendly towards the most despicable people (whether fashionable or disgusting in appearance, there really is no difference at this level of systematically organized betrayal and the thrill people get out of this).

----------

This very openly nasty Thai ladyboy who is now the abuser mind control operator getting endless free promotions, (so disgusting to have to see this for years and years and years and years and years and years and years without end---and oh yes, in that area of Rawai where I used to live but was kicked out by Nazis moving in, while the people who teleported me were handed businesses, restaurants, real estate in that very same area where I used to live and because it's such a tourist place now, where I rent my motorbike (there are very few places like this where I live in the center of town) and they put their movie titles on the names of the businesses or their identities--and always in the area where I go to rent this motorbike--where my life is in danger from people nearing hitting me with cars or hitting me--again this happened today I was almost run over as I was walking on a road-- waiting for more than an hour for this ladyboy and his new assistant to finally finish what they were doing to this bike.

--------------

The mind control forces me to talk and talk and like a sieve--things I never thought of saying blurt out of me--they are input subliminally and I repeat them and always in a huge grinning stupid laughing giddy giggly fashion--very discrediting to me--my nervous system is under extreme attack--I talk to the these people whom I would rather never have to see again and only want to go in and out of the shop and have no contact--but I am really stuck having to take care of this dog--the dog has been so abused and mistreated that whenever I come and don't take her out for a walk she looks like her world is ending and droops and gives me a very sad "I'm dying" look--absolutely miserable this dog has been really abused at that place. They have brought this dog in to intentionally abuse it just so I would remain staying in that one spot being manipulated and abused by this grasping ladyboy--who is just another one of the nasty people attacking me using this technology. I had the same exact type of verbal sieve experience when teleported to people who are loathsome not long ago--it happens in almost every teleportation skit but in this rental shop the technology is situated and stationary in the little hole-in-the-wall shop next door and they keep me in there. The dog is so happy that I am walking her and she is so needy I really feel extremely obliged. Plus, this animal is the only friendly thing towards me as I am stuck with no animals. The last animal I had any contact with was a pair of lizards that lived on the hillside outside my patio--the hillside is almost parallel to my window and it's more like a very high cliff-- the lizards I had fed which came out to greet me even when I was not feeding them, on the hillside outside my window --they have been removed, probably  have been killed.

=========

Once the ladyboy has waited long enough for my brain to become a kind of malleable "jelly" he begins to try to extract contact, words, ideas and then while I am talking he coughs, makes phone calls while I am in the middle of talking, begins to shout at people--and he is asking me to talk in the first place--all of this is an orchestrated attack. I can't control the ability to remain cool and aloof--the technology is too powerful, and I need some kind of shielding from it but don't know what materials I can use or where to find them here. I have tried to put aluminum under a hat to see if that would quell the influence but no such luck ---But the terrorists also damage any aluminum I buy--they burn huge areas of the aluminum so the density is weakened probably allowing all the electromagnetic weapons penetrate through.

--------------

And now I am in this rut trying to not have contact and I begin giggly, laughing conversations with this ladyboy constantly first trying to get me to talk, and then shouting to people or talking on the phone as I am in the middle of a topic--which I never wanted to do. I act like (and this is a constant in all these situations) that I am very engaged in the person--whether in hate or fake cheery friendship--which is also a construct and has nothing to do with reality. 
The hate is real, however.

---------------

I am of course under the influence right now as I fight to struggle past the hacking attacks (fighting the malware on the keyboard, for example). My cognitive skills are being endlessly blocked so I write in a much more basic and repetitive style--like I am almost in about 4th grade in verbal skills.

-------------

I had this experience yet once again when I had to try to get a medication filled at a pharmacy. This pharmacy I go to has been lying to me that they have no more thyroid medicine--for weeks now. I resorted to having to go to a more expensive pharmacy--(but it proved actually to be cheaper)--and I could not count--there were people waiting in front of the door glaring in hate at me before I walked in--and the woman behind the counter laughed when I could not count the most basic sums and my brain was latched onto wrong sums. She had told me the price and I "forgot" what she had said IMMEDIATELY and said the wrong price, then calculated the wrong price as she giggled but glared (as directed) in hate. Etc etc more and more like this the entire day. Europ-a's walking out of the "in" doorways to try to run me over--oddly I had held my very heavy bag up as I was getting around the corner to walk into this very large entrance as they were walking out of the entrance--I blasted the creep with my bag which I had been holding up around my waist level--it hit him as he pretended he was aghast-I just kept walking. I am numb to these dumb scum people at this point in my life.

But the tech at this motorbike shop keeps me in a kind of puppet fool dangling with strings pulling my brain functions so I react, talk, laugh and my mood is put into a jolly giggly mode but not a single thing is fun or cool about that place.

-----------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Knives slashing (while in deep, comatose MK ULTRA microchipped states) into my cuticles which are severed off after 16 years of the same slashing into cuticles nightly, every night as often as possible while I spend hours per day in protecting my body while asleep wrapping layers, then having to put all the layers awaay so they can't be sprayed or ripped by the mechanical arms, requiring hours per day of fighting to not have stinking ripped protective gear I had to make myself which ultimately does not stop top expert technology using these mechanical arms, weapons-grade technologies)the damage is to the bone of my finger and cuticles and nails black, completely dead and they keep on slicing into the finger cuticle bone etc. //My social security SSI which they had cut off for having saved covid and student loans in my bank account, is still pending a decision. 17 months of waiting for this agency to reinstate my benefits while trump and newsom had that agency abuse and attack me illegally and otherwise---trying to get away from from trump's district in florida I moved to california where newsom began by now years of rape, torture which has propelled him into president jockeying position. Absolutely defending genocidal rape, racism and antisemitism with the blonde nazi "Jews" and the brainwashed nazi browner jews endlessly assaulting me for nazi approval as well.//If I can't have my money they will make me homeless. Either way, I am demanded to move ni a few weeks and without income I am stuck. If I have no way to protect myself they wll physically put my hips and spine out of alignment, and they are still spraying fungus into my hair with hair-falling-out chemicals from behnd me as I sit in a sick daze in front of this laptop rushing to the bathroom to eliminate the poisons this group of celebrity shit and scum had poured into my body to elicit ideas for their movie,s, then to destroy me to murder me slowly and then to try to force me into this slavery position and a "baby" out of me so this group of fucking shit scum crap can be promoted endlessly by that rancid government of sick fuck crap which is currently "in power' somehow they have wrested all of legitimate government away from what may have been ethical and constitutional politicians--how many decades ago I don't know but totally saturated with lying and criminal slime scum as far as I have ever seen of 17 years of this endless sick psychopath contract out on me to which everyone in "power" on all levels of this scum-riddled organization from top-to-bottom no deviation from the ugly sick mannerisms and behavior. They disenfranchise people so badly that the really low and ugly side of these dirty scum celebrities and politicians emerges as a truly murderous mexican cartel combined with communist overtake of the planet hate martial arts used against me by scumbag creeps out of china making movies about defending the weak and then going along with vicious wealth attainment by assulating me using the same, and etc.//still nothing but silence and the situation worsening. Watching the news today no mention that hegseth is ordering ice agents to "protect" the elections and that $20 million is being handed to the trump campaign for more tv ads from Homeland Security. Not a single mention of any of these facts mentioned by msnow, cnn or any of the outlets but reported in a few news agencies. Perhaps tomorrow they will mention these facts but for now it's just the normal gossip and what jack smith said and what rancid amy klobuchar said (one of the smirking laughing attackers lovingly smiling as the demo-rats all do to the nazi germanic nazi shit rapists of me brutal beating and shit like amy kiobuchar lovingly smiles into their faces for approval, as does rancid obama and his wife of course black people "rising" in status for delivering me to foreign nazis as a holocaust presesnt for them to rape and abuse (murder they don't care) as long as they continue to get book tours eclaiming how bold and strong they are in fighting "fascism" as they would not redefine it. When I wrote years ago that this is fascism and no one else was saying it openly, they all had to wait for public consensus after the facts of the trump regime instituting "jack-booted nazi thug gestapo" teams like ICE to openly make this claim. Obama rushed to abuse me as did all the demo-rats smiling lovingly like klobuchar had done--now reciting her stupid phrase for the jack smith situation---in front of congress--she is portrayed as some rescuing agent for correcting a slight slur in a sports team reference which somehow makes her exalted in some way, according to msnow but no mention of ice at polling places, in time for anybody to realy protest this they will wait until the decision is solidified before mentioning this so people don't have time to protest and perchance stop the display of deadly force which ICE absolutely has proven to exhibit, and for elections it will be only reported by these "demo-rat" agencies once the ink has fully dried and nothing more can be done to stop it. If that is possible now even.

  As I have been writing for years, they have rendered me helpless against fighting the economic blacklisting and blocks to all earnings. I ...