Friday, March 4, 2022

Mind/Social Control versus self-mastery. One of the oldest aspirations of human beings in (at least some Eastern religious and philosophical realms of) history: controlling one's own mind. I have one of the most important duties, tasks and obligations to my evolution as a human being as yet another monumental obstacle in this mind control helliverse that is their hell and not mine. To shrug off the inflicted weight of the misery of others and not allow it to envelope my own personality, thought structure but in particular, not to engage while in the teleported, drugged-up, under torture conditions hell that is inflicted upon me so what I consider to be dubious quality personalities can get automatic promotions to top tiers of the subordinate power level structure controlling the Helliverse that they all have foisted upon the world in a kind of cloud-computing mind control operation. . The real drama is internal in controlling my own mind, despite drugging, violence and mind control technologies forcing unwanted parasites into my personal mental and spiritual and physical domain space (every day, every minute with zero blocks or inhibitions it appears from authority sources or societal moral obligation or law enforcement in particular). The control of the mind is one of the last frontiers of modernity. So far, individuality appears to be losing and mass control is the norm that is never revealed so it's misunderstood and blatantly accepted as "not happening to me, and if it is, I'm comfortable with it and who cares?".

 *Hacker terrorists have altered the writing of this post--pls take note**


The real point is not in helping another expletive power-seeking parasite to obtain more promotions out of this contract of mind control hate inflicted upon me. The rationale of all of the attackers is any single iota of anything I say or do that is slightly not in line with bowing obsequiously to the acting, movies, plots, politics, demands, sexual immediate gratification, their white supremacy or the minions of "darker" hue who also are a part of this scheme: if I say or do any single thing, no matter how trivial, they use this as any justification for endless verbal and physical attacks. I respond immediately with the lower level energy defense because mostly this is over a decade of zero defense for me and endless awards and promotions for all who attack. The line-up is endless and the rotation (again, in the last few months, English out of England are flocking in to attack me to defend the putridity that assaulted me last month--which has just won another top "lifetime" award and I have no doubts that her genocidal Nazi rhetoric and violence along with her Irish thug boyfriend/actor had almost everything to do with both her nomination to that supposed award for benevolent posturing in movies, and also having been handed this opportunity for more accolades according to the racist, bigot, systematically oppressive media conglomerate which also has more than  a HUGE influence on the political structure of the United States Government. As far as I have been privy to see how this operates operates through all these years of being transferred from one undesirable who then "wins" contracts and awards to the next undesirable who then gets his/her undeserved share of the loot.


Not wanting, thusly, to help yet another expletive who has just joined in, a relative new-comer although he's been in the background for all these many years of this celebrity circus of hate and "mind control"--


I will just recap the silly but sinister sequence of events that turned from a slight joke on my part, just like a light-hearted glib statement which was turned into a deadly yelling match by this English bigot, racist sexist who has, like all of them, latched onto any sentence, thought or idea I make while under this endless system of duress, threat and hate and violence--ostensibly it's all out of racism because I am not a blonde Nazi or it's brown-haired (lower ranking but still) equivalent---it's ALL completely out of racism.


--------------

It's not a pair of "'Spring chickens" now attacking me but senior actors out of England--meaning of the Sept-or Octogenarian age range--70's or 80's with ample experience in all the various shifts of public opinion and "liberal"-to-"conservative" shifts in the public paradigms, for which the actors all adapt and change in accordance (or fake it, mostly on the "liberal" end of the one-sided see-saw, which just remains unbalanced on the ground level of the base of operations into fascist and Nazi/Mafia territory--the bottom line of course $$$ and the easiest ways of acquiring and consolidating money and power.)

-------------

I had made a reference to Heathcliff--that "brown-skinned" character in Wuthering Heights. In my drugged up, nascent waking or sleeping state (I'm always inbetween both when they really begin the interrogation for ideas, to try to abuse me into compliance to bowing down to them and doing what they want without question--which is agreeing to my own destruction so they can exploit me and get a thrill from raping poison into my body and poisoning and abusing me to death with my consent--and this is exactly what the contract is and what the intention of this contract is.)

---------------

I had said that the author was Jane Austin--I had clumped my Sophmore year of college and it's English lit class into the female "romance" novel compartment as all kind of being Jane Austin in theme. However, the real author is one of the Bronte sisters. I was informed of this the next day by these fastidious English actors who are vying for their own next huge explosion into the field just as their partner, this older woman who for years has obtained every kind of notice in red carpet for "senior" women freshly plastic-coated with every kind of role and etc--absolutely enhanced after the violent and disgusting rape by her partner the Irish thug (the "famous" actor). Thus, after years of probably waiting for "their turn" they are now inflicting every kind of ridiculous justification for endless violence upon me (at least verbally and now more disgusting attacks on my property with stinking filth poured into my eating utensils and property).

----------

But I was admonished for not "remembering" the exact authoress of this book. I made reference to Heathcliff because one of them asked me if I wanted to live in some small English town. I guess that meant as his "slave" in this small English town. My experience with English out of London is of absolute xenophobia, racism and stupidity of a most immature level of dumbness out of supposedly some of the most intelligent acting skills that country has produced in decades (as they keep on being put into lead categories for movies and films). I have been subjected to English hissing hate and racism at me here in Phuket in such ugly and sinister rotten ways that the mere concept of (being forced to) live in some small town in England could only evince some vision of this novel involving an immigrant "brown-skinned" child brought to this small English town and then lambasted throughout the rest of his life with ostracization and abuse from the locals (and the adopted family). Much of the abuse and verbal hate and violence I think Bronte left out and only left it that he was slighted--I can assure anyone that English society is probably more tame now in terms of racist violence than it was during Bronte's time. But I could only think of that character in that short amount of time while talking (about one second) and then when they asked me who had been the author I countered (with memory and my brain functioning being hindered greatly by this brain-altering tech) I only could remember Austin--because to me she is just one of a group of "romance" novelists with basically similar themes and I bunch them all up when I have not read them for probably 40 years--and essentially don't give a damn either because it's kind of boring and I already know about the subjects, topics and it's not very exciting. The opportunities that women were supposed to only have and the narrow range is essentially trite and boring and these novels are one step briefly above pulp fiction.

--------------

But using that as any incentive the dude from England--a nit-picking abuser as it turns out--began to castigate me on not remembering the exact name. I then made a joke, (to me it was a light-hearted distraction from his hate-themed attack, as his goal is and was to attack me for any single thing possible he could pluck out of any conversation while my brain is under attack and I am teleported, sleeping and etc--a condition which is almost impossible for anyone to be circumvent in).

I then made a little "joke" about Shakespeare, saying, "Oh yeah, Billy Bob Shakespeare, Junior" just making a little silly joke on names. 

-------------

That began yelling, violence, threats of violence, that I am so stupid and etc. I began to yell at this P$$ck that what you call "stupid" by me is then stolen so a blonde or bigot Nazi like you can steal the idea and then it's called incredible and they make money off it. That began a fight that ended with me as usual screaming in hate because this creep went on and on and on and on attacking me. 

---------------

Now, that is just the norm for all the actors. Their GOAL is to find any slight or smallest "Justification" to abuse or attack me. Unless I just say "yes" unconditionally and what the crap they come out with and their brainwashing Nazi/Mafia material (and politics and the lies and deceptions and exploitations of the population) that what they do and say is just wonderful by automatic assumption without questioning--another one of the MAIN GOALS of the brainwashing mind control apparatus--with or without the mind control technology, drugging and adjacent torture that accompanies or just outright covert MURDER AND ASSASSINATION of those who don't agree and pose a "threat" on any level.

------------

Back to my original point above. The crudity and stupidity of this tit-for-tat with someone whose abilities, personality and allegiances is essentially worthless to me on every single level--and the endless cycle of these attacks has been that when I react to them they obtain a promotion. If they merely engage in attacking me using these drugs and technologies they obtain a free promotion ANYWAY. But if I write in hate and rage at their rape, torture, violence, poisoning, attempted murder, the violence they all can't wait to inflict upon me that they do without any reason, justification on any real level--but for the smallest reasons possible because it's all they need--for their promotional purposes.

--------------------

I am writing about it now but not making direct reference or even veiled hints as to who this person is. The people involved in the more inner circles of this terrorist operation know exactly who these men are--

as for the others--I have to emphasize that just recently seeing the woman of their peer group who has most viciously attacked me in every way possible and been handed another huge undeserved award--her every movie for many years has been of her fighting against racism, sexism and of rape culture and etc (or public appearance and "charity" bs posturing for publicity).

Just winning this very media-circus acclaimed "lifetime" award and seeing this rotten hyena of a putrid and rotten bigot skank being thus awarded, my writing of her violence IGNORED en masse by both politicians and celebrities alike who also are vying for their own promotions out of this seemingly English Monarchy promotional ladder of terror system.

I am LOATHE to help more of them get another rung up on this same ladder.

-----------------

My only thought is that the targeting of me is out of racism because I was born with a slightly darker complexion and have dark brown hair--brown eyes and my family comes from a race that has been attacked for thousands of years and genocide is a common theme to oppress, control and manipulate those who remain alive. One of the goals of this foreign legion of Legion (Biblically-speaking) is to eliminate the Jews from the United States power structure--or that is how I view their operation due to the expressed anti-Semitism of one of the men who has been part of this who wrote a book of fiction that expresses (in the book) the Nazi blueprint for elimination/extermination. The others are just following the rhetorical path of metaphorical breadcrumbs.

----------------------

SINCRE NO ONE WILL EVER DO ANYTHING about them or this situation, because I am not a blonde Nazi whore skank who they all drool in sexual devotion to and who wants to also rise up in status by becoming a rapist enabler or rapist herself--as I am not of this group--and since racism is the most overt and covert them of this planet and the victims are held in silence, unaccounted for, discriminated against, slated for extermination in all these planetary genocides and wars with white cultures remaining dominant and the movies about them going to "help" are just props in the otherwise political spectrum of the 4th Reich emerging out of the chaos that they are all fully supporting. My targeting is just one component that is being championed because it will entail a much easier transition from any "equal opportunity" disguise into overt fascist authoritarianism--and coming soon like the movies that never stop putting the same fascist Nazi enablers who are also rape and hate racist enablers into lead positions.

--------

It is incumbent upon me to find a way to not react to them on any level, whether under drugging or sleeping or in a waking state. The technology acts like a clinging parasites upon my psyche and I can't block them out or not react. This is far different from being in 3D space with people who are disgusting and you don't want contact with. It's like you detest the parasitic creeps and you have a chance to yell hate at them and it's a kind of alleviation of the stress. In effect it only enhances their status and weakens you. If there were an audience which could find that the rational and the words you use are actually true and it would help shift public opinion against them, it would be beneficial but this is always the case of sleazy and parasitic liars who operate these technologies and their aim is genocidal extermination and control and completely monopolies of country, politics and media.

----------------

I have some books someone sent me on mind programming but I am always too ill from the non-stop drugging to read them and have been for years. The drugging remains non-stop and constant just for the purpose of keeping me mentally and emotionally unbalanced and not able to formulate a stable response to endless thrusting and shoving at my personality in order to push me into various hate and rage states so I get immersed in worthless arguments with people who are intent on keeping me in this state. They go off laughing and obtaining these undeserved awards and promotions and most of them NEVER stop attacking me for YEARS AND YEARS.

-------------------

How can I do this alone, without companionship of any kind, surrounded by hostile people who have been cutting parts of my body out while I sleep and who poison and drug me according to the commands they are told and abuse and attack me whenever possible--laughing about it afterward?

how can I achieve a state of balance while being drugged nightly by skin patches put on my skin by the mechanical arms I can't stop from penetrating into my room. It will require a monumental effort on my part. Oh of course, with NO ONE protecting me because you are all only supposed to "care" about blonde women or men being attacked (or their brown-haired but blue or green-eyed equivalent--many of these dye their hair blonde anyway). You "can't" care and the media is rife with these distinctions and categories which keep this limited list of who in society should be cared about and who is left to be discarded in the larger extermination policies and politics.


----------

I thus must find some way to do what seems to be the impossible. I can't "ignore" them but I must try. Not wanting to name the disgusting scumbag attackers by name any longer, as it only means that this Nazi/Mafia group which is essentially turning the entire planet into a shithole--but of course, everyone keeps them in power--but how to "ignore' the creeps when they attack me because mentioning them by name means they obviously get highest awards and contracts. Reacting in any way also entails they obtain a free new promotion of some kind. The promotions for the lower level minions who attack me in stores is something like free groceries if they block my path or attack me. Trust me, the money flowing into this mind control operation is endless and it's flowing continuously.

------------

Thus: not reacting when they are drugging me, teleporting me while I am asleep, insulting any single thing possible and when I react by making a slight joke such as "Billy Boy Shakespeare, Jr" will mean vicious yelling insults, hate, threats of violence, abuse that goes on and on I think he went on for half an hour. It was a yelling match then because they are so disgusting to me and all their tactics of sucking ideas and information out of me through this kind of violence and then claiming all they steal from me as their own concept and idea--then laughing and putting their awards on my social media like a stream of endless jabs at me--on pages I have never subscribed to or watched or care about and I never input the person or information so no algorithm search would produce such videos or information. All hacked of course.

------------

But that is the type of "justification" used by these terrorists. Beforehand, as I just wrote, they ensure that I am drugged, while sleeping teleported, after more than a DECADE of non-stop rape and torture every single night I am teleported to mostly homeless situations with creeps surrounding me and doing sick and stupid dumb things--all being awarded and paid for it while my money is blocked and threatened with being cut off for reacting to this stupid and sick bullshit--and then the parasites get promoted for me reacting. They go on and on attacking me until I do react. The rotten vulture English woman who just won this top award has been part of this torture of me for over EIGHT YEARS and I tried my best not to react to her or her Irish Thug rapist boyfriend. I wrote one post or a few YEARS ago about how she has participated in this and my writing was a bit sarcastic (meaning just a little bit, not a lot). YEARS later as her attempt to obtain this "Lifetime" award by the fascist Nazi conglomerate media structure I think was offering to hand her if she would once more participate openly in this closed torture circuit--to attack me--which I reacted to in disgust because she is a disgusting rotten and odious personality. The English "wealthy" of this rotten and odious group, those who have participated but have been in the background and etc--ever since last month (or 6 weeks ago) have come rushing at me like a rotating rotten circus act of famous expletive shitbags, one after the next, with the most stupid and disgusting statements that really belie the myth that if they make or quote Shakespeare, as they are all really in a cult of Shakespeare as identification with "top quality acting"--but it's just a cult--and supposedly they are also supposed to be of top quality if they can quote or play a Shakespeare role. I find that not to be true in the reality of great acting or film. But in a sense this man was attacking me for not bowing like the lowest rank of a pseudo-religious cult praying to Shakespeare as the symbol of English might, power and competence and of his identification thereof (he has played Shakes' roles in some movies). I think all the famous English attackers have all played on one or another Shakes' movies, adapted and I can't say I think of their acting as being great even in a Shake's adaptation. Of course, one who is only collaterally involved but not directly who played the lead in Titus was excellent in that role but not in King Lear (nor the expletive outright Nazi-statement-making skank who played alongside him in that film who attacked me along with her nasty former husband or partner--all up for awards this season---or next season.)

...And I never wanted to make a direct reference to them or even indirect. 

But this kind of narrow-minded simplicity and stupidity is what has been ordained to control American movie and film production, which in turn also controls largely American political nominations and the power structure. 

How can I begin to prove that last statement if my every post I write that is critical or realistic or open is met with threats, violence, death threats, accidents, my money being cut off, and no one ever, for years ever not once coming to defend me? 

-------------

So I must do what I can but I don't know if this is possible. How to not engage with these parasitic leeches? I don't know. There are libraries full of Eastern Philosophy and religion on this topic of non-engagement and of stoicism and of non-involvement in evil and worthless arguments and people. 

Yet the technology adheres to my brain like another parasite, and my vision literally is restricted to a narrow field of vision. I can't "get away" from them while in this state. I have tried on many occasions to get away from the attackers and they follow me around. I stumble like a semi-blind person which is what I am in that state. My brain is forced "open" like a cracked egg shell and I can't contain my emotions or ideas. I try to remain silent and I can't. 


This is probably the most difficult life lesson for any human being to be able to confront and control and succeed. I would like to view this like a champion and say that if I "will" it I can achieve it. However, I have found and discovered to my dismay that the force of personal Willpower does not override the electrical force of the technology. Imagine if you will that you are being electrocuted slightly and you try to use your force of "will" to overcome the electrical pulses shocking your body. Can you overcome that by force of will?

No comments:

Post a Comment