Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Held hostage by my computer hacked "update" system. Hours of waiting for the update to download and then get hacked into my operating system. Now the system is much slower than it was yesterday and I must wait and wait for anything to open. The terrorists manipulated my computer so it won't perform more than one single function at a time. Either they changed the chips or put in malware to block most major functions. The terrorists broke my last computer and the computer before that--all of these I had to fight for years--per computer--to be able to buy under sub-sub-poverty levels of forced income levels. All options for any financial solvency are blocked. This is the third computer in less than 8 years that has been broken by this terror group.


Because this group is using thought-reading technologies, I believe this was another orchestrated attack by this group to thwart my ability to clear out the malware they implanted yesterday while I was out shopping (all day). Returning to this torture place exhausted from lifting and carrying very heavy items just as my normal 4-bag routine to save the liquids I use like oils (I can't afford to rebuy more bottles so I carry things like vinegar, oil, vanilla extract, coconut oil--bottles in one huge and heavy carrying sling-around bag) then a backpack filled with my essential documents (which are sprayed with stinking odors if I don't completely protect them from this toxic attack on every item I have) and then there are other bags for other items for things that are routinely destroyed which I want to keep somewhat intact that are important to me).. In addition to that, having to carry huge bags of bottled water because I really need this, and going from place-to-place all day because of the infirmity of the hard poisons stuck inside my body, latched onto muscles, the poison is latched in crisscross formation from muscles to my spine and etc---very hard and painful to carry, life and do anything. So I go out shopping once every week and a half or longer--carrying huge bundles and driving for miles and miles because I have to find the cheapest places and this requires going to and fro for miles and miles and miles--literally huge long trips carrying all this stuff. The terrorist group has since begun a campaign of telling me that I might be shoplifting and the people who guard the stores are now beginning to tell me to put my items in their storage areas, thus creating the conditions I am struggling to defend myself. These terror agents in the stores absolutely go into my property and steal and destroy and put stains and stinking substances on the items I am trying to protect. The other choice is that I can't go shopping in these stores--and they are all the discount places I need in order to be able to afford to eat some food that potentially isn't poisoned.

But I returned as I always do in pain--I also have to unwrap all these items I try to protect--the bags--in layers of plastic bags tied with strings and rubber bands--it takes at least one hour to get it all out of the bags whenever I leave and yet more than another hour to put them all back again. That includes also the motorbike gloves which are (for me) expensive to repurchase that have been ripped, stained and stinking by terrorist operations for years before I finally began to put all items in layers of bags, hidden underneath couches and tucked away, tied with strings and rubber bands in 3 or 4 plastic bags (huge sizes and huge bags)--other items, there are many which I must do this to and it requires hours of wrapping and unwrapping them just to go out shopping and not have a stench of putrid fungus and other putrid odors surrounding me --and this group has done this to me for years until I finally managed to stop the home invasions.

So I was exhausted last night. I turned on the computer and it began to go into crash mode. It had operated perfectly the last time I used it, and I had cleaned out the cache and tried my best to remove any malware and blocking items. Upon return it crashed and the screen went blank. It would not turn on for over 15 minutes. The terrorists are "controlling" the process or some facet of the operating system and it's a manual override of the operating system but it's done remotely aimed at this computer.

I decided this morning (waking up late) to do another restore operation to try to rid at least some of this hacked malware they just put upon my system while the expletives broke into my room while I was out. But then my computer was hijacked by this update system which went into something like 2 hours of spinning around in circles for this huge update for Windows. I can't use the internet at such times, the freezing of the system is non-stop. Upon finally obtaining the endless series of downloads, the system then almost crashed again and I am stuck wondering if I really want to undergo 7 hours of my computer being updated when I need to rest, heal from the stressors upon my body from driving around this island (nearly killed by cars performing orchestrated attacks at bottoms of hills--jutting out into the intersection at the bottom of steep hills-while trucks then pull from the opposite lane to drive directly into me nearly hitting me at these junctions where half of my lane is blocked by a truck pulling into the intersection just as I am at the bottom of the steep hill--the other truck driving at precise computer-generated vector programming into my path directly at me from the opposite direction thus creating a wedge of potential murder operations for an "accident"). That happened while I was happily driving along a very beautiful stretch of the ocean roadway to a place where I wanted to buy healing essential oils to endlessly fight to heal the wounds, cuts, scars, destroyed and damaged skin and hair that the terrorists inflict upon my body and have been for decades--but fully worsened since the celebrity plastic surgery expletives began inflicting their filth and hate attacks upon me and destroying my appearance is something they all really bank on because to them it's one of the most essential aspects of their lives--their appearance--and so to destroy mine is one of their objectives so they can endlessly hiss at me after their endless plastic surgeries and beauty daily treatments that "I am more beautiful than you" as the Nazis cheer them on and hiss in hate at me. Automatic assumption of Nazi women and imagery implied by this organization, as people are fully aware of because this is one of the main thrusts of that industry.

But....I was exhausted. I had been attacked in every single store I went to, in addition to life-threatening near-death accidents orchestrated along the path of this beautiful trip I took. Every single beautiful and happy thing I attempt to do this group literally makes endless attempts to destroy and turn into a death and hate and abuse situation.

But the computer hacked by now hours of waiting for an update. This system is hacked so that I can't turn off the update system once I click on the "update" button. If I turn off the computer or do a reset the update just goes on automatically. I can't use the internet and so after more than 2 hours of waiting --facing the prospect of the probably likewise hacked system restore function--which does not do the job it's supposed to do. The malware that is embedded into the operating system does not go away with the system restore. The recovery disc that should have accompanied this computer was stolen by the shop where I bought the computer, as has been the case with all my computers they steal the recovery disc. If I get pirated copies of operating systems and don't fully protect them, they are likewise broken by the terrorists when they enter my room. I have only just for the first time in all my life been able to physically block terrorists from entering my room but the mechanical arms do great damage without the human physical presence factor.

The "restore" operation takes at least FIVE HOURS to complete. I also have to go through re-installing the updates which takes every time I do a restore over 2 hours to download--just like I had to wait today. The restore to re-install Windows 10 and the other aspects of restoring default files takes 3 hours. Plus two today, and I am not willing to go through something like 7 hours of this today I am exhausted and in pain from this trip, but the energy sucked out of me by putrid-looking and acting Europ-a's is a huge factor, which I will get into on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...