Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Held hostage by my computer hacked "update" system. Hours of waiting for the update to download and then get hacked into my operating system. Now the system is much slower than it was yesterday and I must wait and wait for anything to open. The terrorists manipulated my computer so it won't perform more than one single function at a time. Either they changed the chips or put in malware to block most major functions. The terrorists broke my last computer and the computer before that--all of these I had to fight for years--per computer--to be able to buy under sub-sub-poverty levels of forced income levels. All options for any financial solvency are blocked. This is the third computer in less than 8 years that has been broken by this terror group.


Because this group is using thought-reading technologies, I believe this was another orchestrated attack by this group to thwart my ability to clear out the malware they implanted yesterday while I was out shopping (all day). Returning to this torture place exhausted from lifting and carrying very heavy items just as my normal 4-bag routine to save the liquids I use like oils (I can't afford to rebuy more bottles so I carry things like vinegar, oil, vanilla extract, coconut oil--bottles in one huge and heavy carrying sling-around bag) then a backpack filled with my essential documents (which are sprayed with stinking odors if I don't completely protect them from this toxic attack on every item I have) and then there are other bags for other items for things that are routinely destroyed which I want to keep somewhat intact that are important to me).. In addition to that, having to carry huge bags of bottled water because I really need this, and going from place-to-place all day because of the infirmity of the hard poisons stuck inside my body, latched onto muscles, the poison is latched in crisscross formation from muscles to my spine and etc---very hard and painful to carry, life and do anything. So I go out shopping once every week and a half or longer--carrying huge bundles and driving for miles and miles because I have to find the cheapest places and this requires going to and fro for miles and miles and miles--literally huge long trips carrying all this stuff. The terrorist group has since begun a campaign of telling me that I might be shoplifting and the people who guard the stores are now beginning to tell me to put my items in their storage areas, thus creating the conditions I am struggling to defend myself. These terror agents in the stores absolutely go into my property and steal and destroy and put stains and stinking substances on the items I am trying to protect. The other choice is that I can't go shopping in these stores--and they are all the discount places I need in order to be able to afford to eat some food that potentially isn't poisoned.

But I returned as I always do in pain--I also have to unwrap all these items I try to protect--the bags--in layers of plastic bags tied with strings and rubber bands--it takes at least one hour to get it all out of the bags whenever I leave and yet more than another hour to put them all back again. That includes also the motorbike gloves which are (for me) expensive to repurchase that have been ripped, stained and stinking by terrorist operations for years before I finally began to put all items in layers of bags, hidden underneath couches and tucked away, tied with strings and rubber bands in 3 or 4 plastic bags (huge sizes and huge bags)--other items, there are many which I must do this to and it requires hours of wrapping and unwrapping them just to go out shopping and not have a stench of putrid fungus and other putrid odors surrounding me --and this group has done this to me for years until I finally managed to stop the home invasions.

So I was exhausted last night. I turned on the computer and it began to go into crash mode. It had operated perfectly the last time I used it, and I had cleaned out the cache and tried my best to remove any malware and blocking items. Upon return it crashed and the screen went blank. It would not turn on for over 15 minutes. The terrorists are "controlling" the process or some facet of the operating system and it's a manual override of the operating system but it's done remotely aimed at this computer.

I decided this morning (waking up late) to do another restore operation to try to rid at least some of this hacked malware they just put upon my system while the expletives broke into my room while I was out. But then my computer was hijacked by this update system which went into something like 2 hours of spinning around in circles for this huge update for Windows. I can't use the internet at such times, the freezing of the system is non-stop. Upon finally obtaining the endless series of downloads, the system then almost crashed again and I am stuck wondering if I really want to undergo 7 hours of my computer being updated when I need to rest, heal from the stressors upon my body from driving around this island (nearly killed by cars performing orchestrated attacks at bottoms of hills--jutting out into the intersection at the bottom of steep hills-while trucks then pull from the opposite lane to drive directly into me nearly hitting me at these junctions where half of my lane is blocked by a truck pulling into the intersection just as I am at the bottom of the steep hill--the other truck driving at precise computer-generated vector programming into my path directly at me from the opposite direction thus creating a wedge of potential murder operations for an "accident"). That happened while I was happily driving along a very beautiful stretch of the ocean roadway to a place where I wanted to buy healing essential oils to endlessly fight to heal the wounds, cuts, scars, destroyed and damaged skin and hair that the terrorists inflict upon my body and have been for decades--but fully worsened since the celebrity plastic surgery expletives began inflicting their filth and hate attacks upon me and destroying my appearance is something they all really bank on because to them it's one of the most essential aspects of their lives--their appearance--and so to destroy mine is one of their objectives so they can endlessly hiss at me after their endless plastic surgeries and beauty daily treatments that "I am more beautiful than you" as the Nazis cheer them on and hiss in hate at me. Automatic assumption of Nazi women and imagery implied by this organization, as people are fully aware of because this is one of the main thrusts of that industry.

But....I was exhausted. I had been attacked in every single store I went to, in addition to life-threatening near-death accidents orchestrated along the path of this beautiful trip I took. Every single beautiful and happy thing I attempt to do this group literally makes endless attempts to destroy and turn into a death and hate and abuse situation.

But the computer hacked by now hours of waiting for an update. This system is hacked so that I can't turn off the update system once I click on the "update" button. If I turn off the computer or do a reset the update just goes on automatically. I can't use the internet and so after more than 2 hours of waiting --facing the prospect of the probably likewise hacked system restore function--which does not do the job it's supposed to do. The malware that is embedded into the operating system does not go away with the system restore. The recovery disc that should have accompanied this computer was stolen by the shop where I bought the computer, as has been the case with all my computers they steal the recovery disc. If I get pirated copies of operating systems and don't fully protect them, they are likewise broken by the terrorists when they enter my room. I have only just for the first time in all my life been able to physically block terrorists from entering my room but the mechanical arms do great damage without the human physical presence factor.

The "restore" operation takes at least FIVE HOURS to complete. I also have to go through re-installing the updates which takes every time I do a restore over 2 hours to download--just like I had to wait today. The restore to re-install Windows 10 and the other aspects of restoring default files takes 3 hours. Plus two today, and I am not willing to go through something like 7 hours of this today I am exhausted and in pain from this trip, but the energy sucked out of me by putrid-looking and acting Europ-a's is a huge factor, which I will get into on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment