Monday, March 28, 2022

Shaking off the hate of the foul, filthy and stupid rotten haters every morning after teleportation. Ugh! The dregs and residue of the lows of the negative "baggage" emotional energy transmitted and then transferred onto me. Probably the parasite feeders are out feeling relieved while I am fighting to "clean my aura" of their hateful attacks after they pouted out their filth upon me (every night and day this goes on and on in every facet of filth possible forced upon me which I am perpetually cleaning and fighting to remove). I succumbed to their negativity in the teleportation and woke up with these hate thoughts, then realizing how low this has made my emotional and psychic energy I have to once more pull myself up to a more sane level of understanding and balance......Of course, compounding all of this must inhumane and unnatural sickness being used as a stepping stone for manipulative lying abuser criminal parasitic celebrities and politicians (and everyone else down on the trickle-down hierarchy)---is that all people either participate or do nothing essentially to really fight for freedom and against racism--not when it really counts in this way, as this situation is most egregious but they only repeat old chestnut anti-racist memes that the murdered and assassinated real activists shouted in rage, and after their extermination the greedy and sleazy and dumb repeat the slogans which become meaningless and empty until the term "woke" is a joke.

"The Elegants--Little Star". Jack Gauntt. October 3, 2011.



 


Even in the teleportation I felt alive, alert, happy, flowing with life as this white trashy, American but Germanic-English-looking parasite scumbag, who represents the main street America attacking me with poisons, drugs, rape and all the tactics that are handed to them in their cloistered secret meetings (information administered to them by the top administrators coming from the top). I felt, while this ugly sick woman (considered "good looking" because she has probably and undoubtedly copied every fashion magazine possible) but her appearance reminds me of the celebrities BEFORE they were plastered with facial modifications and endless luxury beauty treatments (probably on a daily basis for most of them). She just began screaming at me with vicious hate for some pretext about some idiotic thing--it was so meaningless an excuse I can't remember what it was about--it was a lie of course, as these attacks always are--(they "program" a response or an action into me, which seems innocuous but they use this as a pretext for some attack--literally that is the programming and one of the main systems of attack they use--the drugging and the mind control tech combined make personal choices at times when one is unsuspecting almost impossible to avoid). But I began to yell back in the same tone--defending myself and yelling that I "didn't do that" which I had not--as I recall. I felt myself yelling in this hate tone at this woman who walked away and all I saw was her back when I began to defend myself. They always physically position my body or the attackers in ways that I am always at a physical disadvantage. 

I then felt my entire body and energy sunk to this very ugly and low level of energy---it was like being pushed down into a dank hole with sewage --by garbage creeple of course--I hate to use these hate terms but I am still in that mode of being politically incorrect by writing in such a hate style. Years of being attacked and always left alone with hate surrounding me, all animals who are loving killed or gone--and I sink even in this state writing about it. They are all so loathsome but so honored by this political-industry-entertainment spectrum which fully represents Main Street America which is full in every burg, city and town with these organizations following the same protocols of terrorist "gang stalking"--all inter-connected and now even worse with social media and instant telecommunications and spyware and satellite surveillance and drone surveillance and gps and etc etc.

---------------

Dragged down by low-level creeps who have taken over the highest positions--with their millions of lower-ranking scumbags equally as foul but just not famous or coated with plastic surgery so the stupidity and ugliness is absolutely un-garnished with that superficial coating.

------------------

And I had to pull myself up in spirit even in the teleportation. The creeple had their little rat children staring and glaring in hate as more of the white trashy Nazi Americans glared in hate at me--under order by the pig apes from Whorewood but mostly because America is absolutely controlled by these networks of white trashy hate operators, death squads (aka "gang stalking 'harassment'" that is a lie that is being bandied about regarding this terror operation fully supported in every way with technologies and equipment and drugs and technology) 

and oh yes, include Elon Musk into this entire mix who provides even more sophisticated tech into the mix--and like all of them, as Americans are plunged into poverty, more and more in the years this has been going on with me and people like Musk have been involved-he has risen into being one of the wealthiest Nazis on the planet while minorities and women are beaten down--with only the most nasty rising to the top who fully endorse this Nazi system which DAILY is increasing in scope with the tech and all the newcomers who see this organization as being the one and only route into power and "out of the ghetto" or "out of the kitchen".


-------------------

I have to endless work to do the most difficult task human beings are posed with: controlling the mind and while drugged and under a sleep mode and being lied to and manipulated like this in a state of deepest sleep and unconscious mind manipulatable vulnerability told to be "loving" or "friendly to people who are waiting for the cue to viciously rape, beat or rob or abuse me after they open me up, suck all they can out of me, and then dispose of me with hate, violence and often murderous attacks (poisoning, putting me in accidents, etc after I give love, friendship, they always dump their problems on me and etc).

------------------

I left America more than a decade ago and I still can't get the shit of this group off me due to this technology of teleportation. The bs of these awards is just a sick joke upon humanity. I saw that Uncle tom who "won" this award because he's an indispensable component of white racism and the black uncle tom playing "king" defending "poor black peoples" from racism while laughing with his ugly and dumb-looking face (now modified by plastic surgery so his huge ears and jawline are square and squat, resembling white Nazi facial features)

and this disgusting creep "won" because the facade that racism is in decline because some black uncle toms play the enraged black male and "strong" black women endlessly in the same roles but for different movies but viciously attack me so white Nazi racists will approve of them--is just part of the real undermining of the real struggle and the really intelligent people  who fought to create these movements to fight racism (which these weak and cowardly and sleazy and conniving fakes copy and steal ideas from). One of the worst "won" the top award for a really badly acted role in a very predictable and not good at all movie which keeps "winning" because the fake black uncle tom is so required for white supremacy to keep up the bs about how they are so "alternative" "liberal" and that hated word by the Right, "woke". How "woke" they all are! 


Their movies put me to sleep they are so effete and rotten and also an insult to the real people killed by the death squad operators and operations of the same crap white trash and their minority minions who are currently attacking me (out of Whorewood and also in society---the millions of rabies-infected sleaze trashy people attacking me in these hate skits).

All funded by The country of FREEDOM the United States--a sinking shit country at least towards me, to me, and for a lot of other people who are now disenfranchised but who still participate in this terrorist operation which so many cant' wait to participate in.

I try to lift my energy up after every night of their stupidity, hate and slime sick and bad energy forced upon me while I am this vulnerable. The sick US government can't see that more than a decade of this is just "not enough" and the goal of breaking me is their ultimate aim so I must endlessly endure this. I don't know how I can program my own mind enough to not be "friendly" because I am a friendly and loving person, believe it or not my posts are enraged because these parasites force me to "give real love" to ugly pig whores who are abusing and using and poisoning and murdering and abusing me--in waking and sleeping states. While waking I am now not involved with people any longer (so they killed all my loving animals and made sure no animals are anywhere in my vicinity everywhere I live--all animals in my area are killed and gone) and the hardest thing to do in this life for any human being: to control one's subconscious connection to life and other human beings--which is integral as we are social beings by nature for survival reasons. They manipulate this openness in the most vulnerable state a person can be in: sleeping in deep sleep, drugged by barrier-destroying mind control drugs so I am "open" and "friendly" to shit scumbags whom I would never even talk to if not drugged up endlessly and under this mind control influence--then abused by them, as I react in a "raw" emotional state because this group is always blocking my cognitive capabilities of critical analysis (and while writing--ALWAYS).


-----------

Of course, compounding all of this must inhumane and unnatural sickness being used as a stepping stone for manipulative lying abuser criminal parasitic celebrities and politicians (and everyone else down on the trickle-down hierarchy)---is that all people either participate or do nothing essentially to really fight for freedom and against racism--not when it really counts in this way, as this situation is most egregious but they only repeat old chestnut anti-racist memes that the murdered and assassinated real activists shouted in rage, and after their extermination the greedy and sleazy and dumb repeat the slogans which become meaningless and empty until the term "woke" is a joke.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...