Monday, March 28, 2022

Shaking off the hate of the foul, filthy and stupid rotten haters every morning after teleportation. Ugh! The dregs and residue of the lows of the negative "baggage" emotional energy transmitted and then transferred onto me. Probably the parasite feeders are out feeling relieved while I am fighting to "clean my aura" of their hateful attacks after they pouted out their filth upon me (every night and day this goes on and on in every facet of filth possible forced upon me which I am perpetually cleaning and fighting to remove). I succumbed to their negativity in the teleportation and woke up with these hate thoughts, then realizing how low this has made my emotional and psychic energy I have to once more pull myself up to a more sane level of understanding and balance......Of course, compounding all of this must inhumane and unnatural sickness being used as a stepping stone for manipulative lying abuser criminal parasitic celebrities and politicians (and everyone else down on the trickle-down hierarchy)---is that all people either participate or do nothing essentially to really fight for freedom and against racism--not when it really counts in this way, as this situation is most egregious but they only repeat old chestnut anti-racist memes that the murdered and assassinated real activists shouted in rage, and after their extermination the greedy and sleazy and dumb repeat the slogans which become meaningless and empty until the term "woke" is a joke.

"The Elegants--Little Star". Jack Gauntt. October 3, 2011.



 


Even in the teleportation I felt alive, alert, happy, flowing with life as this white trashy, American but Germanic-English-looking parasite scumbag, who represents the main street America attacking me with poisons, drugs, rape and all the tactics that are handed to them in their cloistered secret meetings (information administered to them by the top administrators coming from the top). I felt, while this ugly sick woman (considered "good looking" because she has probably and undoubtedly copied every fashion magazine possible) but her appearance reminds me of the celebrities BEFORE they were plastered with facial modifications and endless luxury beauty treatments (probably on a daily basis for most of them). She just began screaming at me with vicious hate for some pretext about some idiotic thing--it was so meaningless an excuse I can't remember what it was about--it was a lie of course, as these attacks always are--(they "program" a response or an action into me, which seems innocuous but they use this as a pretext for some attack--literally that is the programming and one of the main systems of attack they use--the drugging and the mind control tech combined make personal choices at times when one is unsuspecting almost impossible to avoid). But I began to yell back in the same tone--defending myself and yelling that I "didn't do that" which I had not--as I recall. I felt myself yelling in this hate tone at this woman who walked away and all I saw was her back when I began to defend myself. They always physically position my body or the attackers in ways that I am always at a physical disadvantage. 

I then felt my entire body and energy sunk to this very ugly and low level of energy---it was like being pushed down into a dank hole with sewage --by garbage creeple of course--I hate to use these hate terms but I am still in that mode of being politically incorrect by writing in such a hate style. Years of being attacked and always left alone with hate surrounding me, all animals who are loving killed or gone--and I sink even in this state writing about it. They are all so loathsome but so honored by this political-industry-entertainment spectrum which fully represents Main Street America which is full in every burg, city and town with these organizations following the same protocols of terrorist "gang stalking"--all inter-connected and now even worse with social media and instant telecommunications and spyware and satellite surveillance and drone surveillance and gps and etc etc.

---------------

Dragged down by low-level creeps who have taken over the highest positions--with their millions of lower-ranking scumbags equally as foul but just not famous or coated with plastic surgery so the stupidity and ugliness is absolutely un-garnished with that superficial coating.

------------------

And I had to pull myself up in spirit even in the teleportation. The creeple had their little rat children staring and glaring in hate as more of the white trashy Nazi Americans glared in hate at me--under order by the pig apes from Whorewood but mostly because America is absolutely controlled by these networks of white trashy hate operators, death squads (aka "gang stalking 'harassment'" that is a lie that is being bandied about regarding this terror operation fully supported in every way with technologies and equipment and drugs and technology) 

and oh yes, include Elon Musk into this entire mix who provides even more sophisticated tech into the mix--and like all of them, as Americans are plunged into poverty, more and more in the years this has been going on with me and people like Musk have been involved-he has risen into being one of the wealthiest Nazis on the planet while minorities and women are beaten down--with only the most nasty rising to the top who fully endorse this Nazi system which DAILY is increasing in scope with the tech and all the newcomers who see this organization as being the one and only route into power and "out of the ghetto" or "out of the kitchen".


-------------------

I have to endless work to do the most difficult task human beings are posed with: controlling the mind and while drugged and under a sleep mode and being lied to and manipulated like this in a state of deepest sleep and unconscious mind manipulatable vulnerability told to be "loving" or "friendly to people who are waiting for the cue to viciously rape, beat or rob or abuse me after they open me up, suck all they can out of me, and then dispose of me with hate, violence and often murderous attacks (poisoning, putting me in accidents, etc after I give love, friendship, they always dump their problems on me and etc).

------------------

I left America more than a decade ago and I still can't get the shit of this group off me due to this technology of teleportation. The bs of these awards is just a sick joke upon humanity. I saw that Uncle tom who "won" this award because he's an indispensable component of white racism and the black uncle tom playing "king" defending "poor black peoples" from racism while laughing with his ugly and dumb-looking face (now modified by plastic surgery so his huge ears and jawline are square and squat, resembling white Nazi facial features)

and this disgusting creep "won" because the facade that racism is in decline because some black uncle toms play the enraged black male and "strong" black women endlessly in the same roles but for different movies but viciously attack me so white Nazi racists will approve of them--is just part of the real undermining of the real struggle and the really intelligent people  who fought to create these movements to fight racism (which these weak and cowardly and sleazy and conniving fakes copy and steal ideas from). One of the worst "won" the top award for a really badly acted role in a very predictable and not good at all movie which keeps "winning" because the fake black uncle tom is so required for white supremacy to keep up the bs about how they are so "alternative" "liberal" and that hated word by the Right, "woke". How "woke" they all are! 


Their movies put me to sleep they are so effete and rotten and also an insult to the real people killed by the death squad operators and operations of the same crap white trash and their minority minions who are currently attacking me (out of Whorewood and also in society---the millions of rabies-infected sleaze trashy people attacking me in these hate skits).

All funded by The country of FREEDOM the United States--a sinking shit country at least towards me, to me, and for a lot of other people who are now disenfranchised but who still participate in this terrorist operation which so many cant' wait to participate in.

I try to lift my energy up after every night of their stupidity, hate and slime sick and bad energy forced upon me while I am this vulnerable. The sick US government can't see that more than a decade of this is just "not enough" and the goal of breaking me is their ultimate aim so I must endlessly endure this. I don't know how I can program my own mind enough to not be "friendly" because I am a friendly and loving person, believe it or not my posts are enraged because these parasites force me to "give real love" to ugly pig whores who are abusing and using and poisoning and murdering and abusing me--in waking and sleeping states. While waking I am now not involved with people any longer (so they killed all my loving animals and made sure no animals are anywhere in my vicinity everywhere I live--all animals in my area are killed and gone) and the hardest thing to do in this life for any human being: to control one's subconscious connection to life and other human beings--which is integral as we are social beings by nature for survival reasons. They manipulate this openness in the most vulnerable state a person can be in: sleeping in deep sleep, drugged by barrier-destroying mind control drugs so I am "open" and "friendly" to shit scumbags whom I would never even talk to if not drugged up endlessly and under this mind control influence--then abused by them, as I react in a "raw" emotional state because this group is always blocking my cognitive capabilities of critical analysis (and while writing--ALWAYS).


-----------

Of course, compounding all of this must inhumane and unnatural sickness being used as a stepping stone for manipulative lying abuser criminal parasitic celebrities and politicians (and everyone else down on the trickle-down hierarchy)---is that all people either participate or do nothing essentially to really fight for freedom and against racism--not when it really counts in this way, as this situation is most egregious but they only repeat old chestnut anti-racist memes that the murdered and assassinated real activists shouted in rage, and after their extermination the greedy and sleazy and dumb repeat the slogans which become meaningless and empty until the term "woke" is a joke.


No comments:

Post a Comment