Saturday, March 5, 2022

On the loss of The American Dream as far as this mind control fascist, Nazi/Mafia, technocratic organization has socially-engineered the downfall of the United States. //My very handsome father at age the tender age of 23---a fresh graduate of Yale Law School in the photo.....The rest of what I would write would be much less societally acceptable on the path my father took--but it's an all-American story.

 My father in the Yale graduation yearbook grid photo, page 38 bottom row in the middle--handsome boy!


After having graduated high school in Brooklyn at the very top of his class of around 500 students (that was the word I heard from my family)--I was told he was the valedictorian of his graduation as well. Then graduating Cornell with a meritorious Phi Beta Kappa distinction, and then onto Yale--finishing the whole educational path to the very top of American society establishment education by the age of 23.
The rest of his life's journey is another story I would like to be able to write without censorship or blocks, hacks, people stealing ideas or whatever---maybe one day I can be able to have the chance to actually write what I want without hacking and interference and my ideas being stolen because everything I write is under surveillance and it's a free-for-all to steal ideas and block my ability to create or access any form of my own promotional writing or for any career or earning potential.
-----------
The rest of what I would write would be much less societally acceptable on the path my father took--but it's an all-American story.
But what a handsome guy at that age! My mother also was very beautiful.
-----------
He is listed here on page 38--bottom row in the middle. I see myself reflected in his early years but not how he looked later on--he changed due to having to adapt to certain situations I try to not conform to.
-----------------
Rest in Peace. I owe him a lot and am in gratitude for those things that he did provide.
I blame the fascist Nazi bigots of America and those who partner with them for all the crimes my family was forced to commit towards me and themselves as well in the name of achieving "The American Dream".

I blame you people who are involved in this sick and disgusting contract. My father may still have been alive today if he had not succumbed to the pressures of this racist group forcing it's sleazy plans upon my family and upon me as well.
-----------------

-----------------

What's really sickening to me is that the creeple who teleport me and have direct face-to-face abuse accessibility to me while I am essentially put into a hyperbolic emotional state, not able to get away, not able to stop engaging, not able to formulate responses while my brain is being blocked--these hateful expletives call me all kinds of names like "trash" and that I'm a "nothing" and "bitch" and all kinds of intimations that I must be a free prostitute aka sex slave. When I search their parent's resumes I see that it's actually they who are trashy who rose to the top by ass-kissing and groveling selling out and playing all the games necessary to become as solvent and then salacious as they now are. But they all have access to my profile they know nothing about my background or chose to completely ignore it. My parents are all Ivy-league educated professionals on intellectual and educational levels that these moronic scumbag whores who torture me in order to extract ideas and information from all display absolute stupidity, lowness and ignoramus sleazy sloth on all matters intellectual and emotional maturity.

I'm only chagrined that my parents were forced to have to play into this system and were manipulated into having to do so and then subjugated by the low-life crap that have compressed them into the lower roles that they enforce for the sake of their racist stratification while they are mostly mediocre and unintelligent on levels that their positions require.
-------------
I am not posting this today to "show" them anything but it's just another part of the mind control apparatus to quell any competition that the United States had at one time offered and is now in the process of eliminating due to mind control, death squads, poisoning, artificial cancers and suiciding, accidents, and the old-fashioned discriminatory practices but used in more covert fashion now with the same appearance of being "open-minded" and "tolerant". Everyone who wants to have a chance to compete and succeed in the rankings of "minority" status must defer to bigot scumbags in one form or another. For my family it has been inter-marriage with Nazi shit scum people who openly make anti-Semitic jokes and racist slurs in front of my family while they sit silently staring straight ahead (then calling them names behind their backs but only very quietly and then deferring to them once more when they are supposed to behave like minority minions). And so my father I believe died far earlier than he should have and his greedy wife who made all the Nazi jokes and the Jewish slurs kept all the money and etc..the old story. It's another reason why I fight against bigot pig apes trying to force themselves on me (one after the next) for this contract of forcing a baby out of me and then eliminating me afterwards. Never caring, exploitation without end--rotten piece of shit pig apes all and never there is a discrepancy between one piece of shit and their exactitude of following the shitty orders of this pig organization of nazis and bigot Mafia and they are all crap so I just can't--and in one sense, in honor of my father whom I believe was covertly poisoned slowly to death--as they tried to do to me and still are.
----------
so go to Hell you lousy rotten pig ape whores out there reading this who have attacked me. Not a single one of you nor your dirty nasty daddies and mommies are anything close to being as capable, intelligent, beautiful or talented as my family. The tragedy is that I have been physically so assaulted for so many years I can't even function, my body is a total mess and I have no career, home or money and this is the result of my father having worked like that only to have his children be torn down by the emergence of this Nazi and Mafia-driven society that is being taken over by the Europigape filth whom are completely taking over Whorewood and of course that also means society and politics. This is a rant but it is all completely accurate.
-----------
how can I say this more clearly--fuck you all and your shit contract out on me. In honor of my father and the beautiful man he was and should have remained his entire life, not having to sell out, bow down and get trampled upon by Nazi whores who poisoned and robbed him and my family (this is a private family drama but its' something I would really love to be able to not be attacked/hacked and stolen from in order to express).


---------------------
---------------------

What I wrote above, in ranting rage--is very largely due to the technology blocking critical calm and thinking capability. Typing is very arduous due to hacking. I am not just getting into an enraged state, the purpose of this post is to describe albeit briefly how the American Dream has been rendered obsolete except for those chasing the dream of European identification with Mafia/Nazi orders of established pre-Enlightenment structure. No Jews allowed. If allowed, only as subordinates and they must bow and endure insults, humiliation and also not threaten or challenge the bigot white supremacists in any way, whatsoever. If they do attain higher positions, they have to conform to various subordinate stereotypes (the women must be kind of loud and crude and never extremely beautiful--the men kind of frumpy and not strong or hardy just kind of doormats in general but serving, obeying and then being denigrated without complaint--compliant in all respects to the slights and oppressions of the bigots).

The story I am trying to relate is that if only left with actual equal opportunity someone like my father is capable of achieving his finest and best. What happened in the course of his life was a downhill slide into servicing the enemies of his (and my) race who historically have slaughtered and hosted and created anti-Semitic genocides. My family has been slated to inter-marry with this bunch of ape whores and they are all emulating the historical racism of Europigapeland--and thus all the Americans in this celebrity Whorewood contract defer also kind of like automons towards the hate hissings of the Europigapes--in this case out of London---my case I mean. I only hear stupid and dumb hate phrases coming out of all of the shit coming out of London who teleport me--nothing remotely intellectual, intelligent or superior on any real tangible level. Of course, when it comes to calculating and manipulation and doing figures and "meting out" objectives they have been trained to dominate. No one must have a chance.

My point, once again, being that this elusive "American Dream" had been co-opted by the fascist, Nazi and Mafia-backed terrorist organization which is thrusting out these mind control technologies, death squadron minions (mostly comprised of minorities) and the electronic torture equipment. The US Congress appears to be rife with bigots who fully support all of this action to the fullest extent and approve of it in the form of Pentagon Budget increases year-by-year ostensibly for "Anti-Terrorism" and "Homeland Security" under the PATRIOT ACT and etc etc the justifications and titles of the financial mis-appropriations are undoubtedly endless with acronyms and officially-named pieces of legislation and budget approvals by CONGRESS.
----------------
this is how the Europigapes smirk and laugh as the dumb and rotten whores out of Whorewood do their bidding and act like sleazy flops of crap flinging their stink in my direction only because they are promised a new promotion for the next year in a row if they help to enforce these old racist restrictions that are always the prelude to genocide.
-----------------
My father fully conformed to this system in order to be able to have any reward for all his hard work. His work then became kissing ass of pig ape Mafia and Nazis for his legal work and then getting screwed around by the bigot whores that he married who stole and robbed and made derogatory remarks about him and me and my family and were racist scumbag whores with little or no education. They were just part of the American Nazi/Mafia cartel and THIS is what my family has been obligated to inter-marry with in order to appease the demands of this piece of shit group in all it's dealings and actions.
---------------

No comments:

Post a Comment