Monday, March 28, 2022

The terrorist celebrities are celebrating the next consecutive year of torturing me and being invited to the top awards at the Oscars--so I wasn't teleported while sleeping for the first time I can recall for years--to their filth, stupidity, hate, insults, rape skits, homeless skits, them punching, abusing, slapping, threatening, their filth hate and ugly stupidity not forced upon me with their rotten and creeple minions doing the stupid behavior for them (for the endless promotion of every scumbag wanna be they can hire--it's always different creeple for every skit but the same celebrities, mafia pigape whores and Nazi Europigapes for decades--literally they glob on for years. But after half a year of the pieces of excrement torturing me night-after-night the scumbags have been invited, promoted, nominated and they left me alone for the first time in what feels like years. I of course went to bed way past the cock crowing to the cocks were too busy putting on their celebrity plastic faces to teleport me, otherwise they would have if I had gone to bed at a time that synced with their Los Angeles schedule (something like 15 hours behind my time at GMT +7).

 What else is there to say beyond all the vitriol I am expressing from nearly a decade of endless death hanging over me on a nightly basis from this insidious evil teleportation technology that absolutely sleazy and foul scumbag wealthy and "famous" expletive whores are handed by my equally foul and immorally incompetent political leadership with their "Dark Money" donors, and the terrorist mafia/Nazi death squad factions scattered in every tiny burg and city across the United States--all of course intricately connected to foreign Nazi and Mafia organizations which are their role models and "handlers" as Americans prove to be groveling minions for fascist Europigape fascists and whenever a Europigape descends upon any American place I inhabit I see the deference Americans give them, as the Europigapes stand watching and approving of Americans performing absolutely hateful acts of deplorable discrimination and violence upon me (and then the white supremacists in turn use the blacks and latinos, asians and etc who are THEIR minions).

------------

The performances have been pumped up, some of the creeps who had been nominated did not actively attack me but in a collateral fashion were very much involved with visual triggering (their faces were painted on the backs of huge truck splatter guards-the rubber thingys on the back wheels of large trucks--hand-painted with the rotten faces of the old men who have been behind this Nazi and Mafia contract but are famous celebrities (of course all with charities and movies about fighting crime, injustice and etc blah blah blah--as the terrorist environmental activist blathers on in her blathering hate diatribes about global warming and the United States--the Europigape who has participated with absolute hate towards me in the teleportation skit--amazingly she was not pictured as being part of the celebrity terrorist goon squads in poses but probably she was there invited or at one of the parties--her aspirations to be a celebrity are as greedy and grasping as any of the more lascivious hateful terrorists).

---------------

So it was like a holiday for me, because I went to bed so late, really the reality is that I went to bed too late for them to put on their plastic coatings and get dressed for their pre-parties and appearances and parties. The pigs are goggling down Wolfgang Pucks' Germanic Nazi fare, sucking down one of the terrorists' pink Champagne because he has to be included in each and every single Oscars event since having been personally a rapist and abuser with his former wives, ordering mutilation of my body that has completely damaged parts of my body permanently (to which they gloat and smile and are smug about and claim that if only I give them what they want out of me--a baby and after that, the prognosis is not positive for my future with them or anybody participating in this contract from the highest earners to the lowest scumbags --but, they claim that it can all be so easily repaired in plastic surgery heaven Los Angeles--but they don't say they will pay for it--and of course they block all my earning capabilities. 

--------------

What else? I see now that the US has food shortages. I want to state the relationship between this group of terrorist celebrities and the current state of affairs in our foreign policy that is bringing about not only mass homelessness, food shortages and gas hikes but the probable entry of the United States into a terrifically deadly war potential.

It is Trump, the ascension of power into the Presidency that this group of expletives helped to orchestrate. Please note that of course Trump was a major player in Whorewood celebrity elite circles and this group--every single one of them--this huge A-list of "anti-Trumpers" notably Mark Ruffalo one of the most unmentiond in my diatribess of hypocritical b-tards--always "fighting" against Trump but there he was, alongside T-rump teleporting me and showering T-rump with smiles and obsequious groveling and then getting an Oscar that year later on--months later. That's just one, but I use him for this example as he's constantly "fighting" for environmental protection (but fully supported T-rump who brought more devestation to the environment). How preaching and holding placards for notoriety in media photo-ops is considered "fighting" i don't know--or just "not investing" in polluting industries is also just a diversion from the investments and the funding that these expletives rely on, all part of the huge devastation cartels of "Dark Money" and criminal funding that these hypocrites all rely upon.

---------

But that is a digression. Let me just gingerly dance around the Ukraine situation of 2014--which I am very unfamiliar with but have been a bit primed on this topic due to the endless YouTube discussions that have prevailed. It was Obama of course and his admin which "allowed" Russia to annex Crimea--during that time, along with the shift in power to Zelenskyy (how the keyboard is doubling letters when I press just once--hacking is very bad--I have to constantly fight to backspace and correct what hackers are blocking on the keyboard as I fight to pound down literally as hard as possible to get anything out).

-------------

Yes, Zelenskyy was a add-on after the older regime was ousted in a coup. Back in 2014. The US always installing fascist regimes into other countries and when I write this, I am merely quoting people who have fully researched the subject and this is common knowledge amongst people who are aware and-up-to-date with politics (as I am not, I admit but I truly try and have at least these basically-known "facts):

But when 2016 rolled around, Trump being put into this position after he teleported, raped, beat and abused me in front of the blonde bigot woman who had married Depp--with the backing of her Europigape fascist Nazi cartels to which she endlessly showers more devotion than I think to anything American and is a full-on fascist aspirant aristocrat. Truly despicable and ignorant personality but backed by T-rump because she is blonde and a fascist and part of the Europigape cartel which helped to bring Him to power.

Back to Ukraine: the fascist Ukraine newly formed government which is now fully controlled by US and Europ-a-land fascism and this burgeoning NATO alliance/EU membership was also left unsupported under the T-rump administration when Putin had forces aligned on the Ukrainian border and when they also annexed other parts of Ukraine into their own country--absorbing various smaller former Russian-speaking territories. Now at this point I am on this edge of unsubstantiated posturing as I would have to go into the internet and do research to be exact, which I am very far from being. In fact, my tenuous attempt to tie T-rump to His administration's connection to Ukraine and "allowing" Putin to get emboldened into attacking Ukraine is a hazy one at best of my writing about this topic. In short, the United States under the Oreo pair of administrations of Obama and T-rump (more closely allied and friendly and in sync that their posturing admits for public dualistic facades that they are publicized for). 

-----------------

And this group of celebrities who are now chuggling down and gulping down and sucking up to the powers that control them, all fighting to appear as European as possible but acting like Europigapes because the illusion is so entrenched about what "class and style" is and isn't (but oh how much coaching and pretense there is in all this) and bypassing any and all things American or original--

and thusly--in this very faint and ambiguous (probably wrong in some real political aspects but I am merely paraphrasing from the many videos from people who do the research and are part of the political analysis spectrum) on this topic of US and Ukraine and this war with Russia that is developing.

---------

They, these scumbag expletive whores from Whorewood really put Trump into power through this contract out on me and this teleportation mind control terrorism. Now, people like T-rump are adamant using violence and threats and torture that this is not the case. But I was following the primaries carefully and I KNOW that the very month that T-rump began his terrorism of me, his ratings in the polls and his former losing streak made a sudden shift into winning on a huge scale. And since then, this group, the same people who held their publicity stunts to promote Obama then fully covertly supported Trump--the very same people because the system of their endorsement by these presidents is exactly the same thing, following the loosely shifting but same plan and structure from one administration to the next--or at least as far as H-wood goes and who gets to "win" top prizes for every year of the Oscars and all the other awards these expletives who attack and are part of this whole operation keep obtaining.

They sit in row-after-row and my vision is restricted (either from the tech or my body cannot adjust to the teleportation with all my vision functioning intact--I don't know which is which). There are so many of them who are involved.

They are now getting their reward. Don't expect them to hesitate to begin planning for the next year of contracts and awards and the hell will begin once more, resuming in their filthy, stupidity, hate and extraction of ideas so boring, meaningless absolutely unoriginal parasites can suck out ideas from me and regurgitate them into the old familiar tropes and memes and parameters of acceptable victim-fighting-injustice themes--with blacks using "Jews" as the "Satanic" hate objects as this last black parasite operating with the "Italian-American" director/writer who used Holocaust genocidal hate speech at me while this black parasitic fake sat silent, smug and then proceeded to "just follow orders" by the Mafia Nazis into doing exactly the same thing as his good director famous and endlessly "winning" top awards since participating in this hate crime technology (or that's how it's being used to attack me, of course when they want the Nazis to posture in more fascist poses they use the programming to enhance a subliminal program of entitlement, racism and elitism and domineering violence leading to genocidal proportions, which these parasite celebrities most eagerly embrace and trust me, they really do embrace murder and hate and genocide and racism--if not white supremacy racism then blacks hating on Jews and etc, etc etc the list goes on and on for divide and conquer strategies that the Europigape fascists all employ and their wanna be Europigape supplicants who obey and follow.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment