Wednesday, March 9, 2022

It is the 4th Reich. All is intended to go to their one source of endless wealth and theft and plunder, rape and murder--the rest are slated for death or misery or slavery. That is the unified and global 4th Reich. This is not the Global North versus the Global South.// Realizations of how brain-altering/mind control manipulation technologies are used for discrediting me in both public and "private" teleportation sequences and orchestrated "skits". A really revealing attack and it's resonating realizations are the result of yesterday's attack at the shopping mall which is supposed to be Phuket's leading "world class" destination for shopping (the food outlet called Tops has the same prices you will find in all it's franchise outlets, which is very low-cost but in this store the food is the most fresh and the meat is supposed to be safe and the highest quality. I have to buy almost everything on sale and they make the meat rancid and put them in packages with sale stickers on them just as I am in the shopping vicinity. I have bought these on-sale packages that are rotting on the bottom half with fungus--it has happened frequently at this store and I cannot afford to buy meat that is not labeled "on sale". Please note I am forced to live on now $800 per month by this organization which made my body broken, paralyzed and stuffed with chemicals to the point of murder and then they broke bones while I slept fractured vertebrae, endless accidents and now I live on less than sub-poverty income levels--less then $10,000 per year).. It is purely sinister and latched onto by sinister people for their power cartel operations. The mostly male-dominated political commentary operators (all working for the benefit of this system, for racism and for white supremacy, even the "minorities") but they call this system the "Global North versus the Global South". All distinctions are hewn into a bifurcated oppositional black and white yin-yang sort of pattern by these operators. It's essentially one system and it is THE FOURTH REICH. Simply put. Plain and square.

 The pandemic of tourist and investor and ex-pat hate and evil sleaze and sickness from the Nazi organization is now coming into full swing here in "paradise" sex tourism and "master-slave" vacation spot Thailand. 

The same operations that were conducted by HUNDREDS OF SICK PEOPLE PER DAY AGAINST ME is now at the slow end of the impending surge. It is now perhaps 200 people per driving and shopping trip--or more perhaps--but before the pandemic it was a minimum of 300-500 people. If you think I am in any way exaggerating....you don't understand this system.

------------

At yet another parasitic energy-draining attack situation at yet another store (every place I pay my money to is an attack situation of people pushing into me from behind, ripping my clothing from behind, putting stains on my bags while I am driving on motorbike and from behind---but there was a Thai man with a horrible dyed "blonde" doo--standing for 10 minutes--without anything happening--in front of a cash register while of course all the registers were packed--as they always are when I step up to pay for anything--behind me are no people and once I leave the store the cash register lines are empty--this also is no exaggeration. The man was waiting for me to pull up so he could make his skit/move--upon orders as this was a full-on large scale operation (for a singular targeted individual in this situation but it involved at least 10 or more people to conduct this "mind control" situation). 

He stood there for so long, and the other lines were so packed with people with carriages stuffed to the brim with extremely slow cashiers doing almost nothing while nothing moved--this is the labyrinth mode of attack, they stuff all lines except for the target zone so the target--me--who is busy because I have so many things to buy for a few weeks of sitting in pain in this room fighting to remove more poisons--so I must go quickly, I really have no time to sit around waiting and I understand how this system works but I have no time to dawdle waiting for them to stop blocking other and nicer store clerks to check-out. This man stood stagnant until I began to do other things like get plastic bags out of my carry bag--as soon as my back was turned and I was looking downward this ugly man shoved his elbow into my back while he pushed into me leaving this line--all done with very quick and fast action--I had been looking down for less than 15 seconds at that point. There were a couple of white trash Europigapes standing behind me of course texting on their mobile phones, which is their alert targeting system so they instructed him exactly the right moment to physically jab into me from behind while I was bending down into the cart for less than 15 seconds after he had kept the line blocked for at least 10 minutes and was not packing any items into his bags or cart he was just standing there until that few seconds of window time to basically hit me from behind. The people standing behind me then had a yelling confrontation with him--which I could not hear because my earphones were on--I didn't turn around or say anything to h im because, as with all these other situations, i am just too busy to get caught in a negative trap with loser scumbags attacking me. So I tried to remain positive as this man stood behind me yelling "Shut the fuck up" at these people--who were his partners in this action of course. 

The store clerks and the people who were part of the cashier terrorist system said and did nothing. I am followed around the store by the terror agents posing as store guards, as they glare in suspicion openly following me around with all my bags of stuff I carry around in my carts because otherwise they are poisoned and ruined if I leave them in my room while I am gone.

But the phrase, "shut the fuck up" is something I yell and have been yelling at the English pig apes--the very wealthy and famous celebrities--in the teleported, sleeping or nascent waking states as they inflict their favorite smile and turn viciously upon the target attack mode--their favorite type of screw-over strategy which they employ very frequently in "real life" situations and in politics and of course for the Whorewood enterprise of colonizing H-wood into a "Royals" and English and their colonies as leaders of the industry (already leading in the awards circuit and in the promotions of who gets put into which leading roles--endlessly for years and years all the reliable lying and fascist Nazi/Mafia actors).

------------

But then, because the items I had planned on buying were not on the shelves, as they normally are and should have been but were taken off--because this group is conducting "thought-reading" so they know where I am going, what I plan on buying--they can pre-poison and drug it and put all on the shelves which is what they do continuously. I was then stuck having to go to the other huge mall area--in this 8-lane overpass walking area connecting two huge blocks of shopping malls--a kind of trek which is fraught with adventures in jungle warfare type urban stalking terrorism in the shopping mall--huge groups of people literally blocking all walking areas coming at me with full walking force as one unit--for example---people almost jogging to walk quickly in front of me, only to slow down and then begin to sway and stagger into my cart as I approach from behind--that is ubiquitous happens almost every 5 minutes in the malls. But I got to the other mall--down flights of stairs and across many areas and it takes at least 20 minutes, usually 30, if I walk quickly to get from one side to the other.


There at the bakery counter--it was empty because it was near closing time for the store. It was my last trip, I was in pain, limping and had not eaten all day. If I eat I become lethargic and can't do all these things I need with an empty stomach and that kind of wiry energy that has to go go go every minute (I have no time to get involved with the loser scum attacking me with their stupid sick hate skits and attacks intended only to provoke me). 

I need bakery items--I need the strength that good bread gives and provides. Of course I can't afford to buy what I need but at the last hour of the store it's a buy 1 get 1 deal. As I had my cart in front of the bakery items while I was putting the many wonderful items on my plastic tray for the check-out counter at this little bakery island in the middle of the store--and this attack at this very spot has been happening every time I buy bread (and I always buy bread when I shop because I truly need it for my healing process). A large, alcoholic-looking ugly Germanic middle aged woman--a huge thing, probably hormone-growth-fed with Nazi growth hormones so these pig apes can "tower" over people as they do and threaten, intimidate, etc (plus they require endless copious amounts of food to feed those huge bulks of rotten disgusting flesh/meat that hangs off their rotten personalities) and so, this ugly rotten woman began to stand less than one foot next to me and my cart on the side. She was looking only at the items that were next to me, while I was adjusting something so I could pay for the tray of bakery items and I had been doing this for less than ONE MINUTE before she came to stand and begin to waver a foot away from me as if I was blocking her view. No one else was anywhere near this counter and the entire counter area was empty. I backed myself and my cart up and looked and she moved in accordance with my body actions. As I looked at her she silently gestured to move my cart and myself completely away from the entire area with her hands--but saying nothing. Immediately in a rage (my emotions went up because this type of attack happens every time I go there, and her attitude and this creepy hint that I should not have my cart with me while standing at this line in front of the goods--which is completely what everyone does as this is called SHOPPING. I got angry but what happens is that the implants in my brain, the remote tech and the drugging are all tweaked at such attack moments and this is all pre-calculated. It came out suddenly, as these mind control operations do--I blurt out without having thought of the sentence or intending to say anything--"Shut the fuck up" while this ugly thing than began to block my path, follow me around the store as I tried to regain my composure--telling myself that I am buying wonderful food, even if drugged and poisoned my body is so sick from a decade of torture while eliminating poisons every day or being too sick to move--that is how awful the poisoning has been and still is--but I need this food so I am content to be very grateful and happy that I can buy food even if some hefers and pig apes attack me--but to not get openly aggressive--which is what happened. 

But the really telling thing is that I had uttered the exact same words that this ugly Thai man had yelled at the other store--where the bakery lines are not in a position for this type of attack--the placement of the register at the other market I have to walk a half hour to get to--versus the newer and much smaller market in this newer very nice building where I can finally park in a decent parking garage (the upscale of Phuket development, for once it was a very welcome change to have something of a modern structure with top quality parking options==which is just standard in most American and European markets in major cities at least. Or, I mean, "The Global North").

I realized that the mind control was used--but only this morning as again, I am consumed with getting everything done and not completely injuring my body by doing too much--so I was not in the mode of analysis while shopping yesterday.

But upon waking, I have time to reflect and while the computer is spinning round and round in a hacked update attack.


My cognitive functions are being suppressed while the subliminal "commands" are inserted into some subconscious neo-cortex area of my brain. I repeated word-for-word what this creep had yelled at the top of his voice at the terrorist Europigapes standing behind me--"shut the fuck up". This was NOT MY SENTENCE but theirs implanted into my subconscious and instantaneously uttered by myself without "warning" or intention to even say a single word. I mean literally like a puppet repeating something ugly that is intended to discredit me. Not only was this ugly Germanic woman not talking at all, so me almost shouting in rage, "Shut the fuck up" was silly and ridiculous as she was not talking at all. Of course, shut up in this context is appropriate because she was conveying a verbal gesture just as giving the middle finger is a silent "f-you" and people know immediately what the person is "saying". 

It was an offensive and ugly remark I made, absolutely echoing the ugliness of the frumpy ugly Thai male, to the smiling Europigapes who told the Thai slave minion to say this and act like this--to the ugly Germanic huge hormone-growth thing attacking me in the other bakery line because the first store where I only intended to run in and out and get a few things and then collapse at my torture chamber instead of going on for a few more hours (risking really injuring my very strained back--the near-death car accidents that were almost created took so much of my life energy and force out of me along with the series of attacks at stores--it is almost nearing impossible for me to type as this computer keyboard at this point is impossible to use without literally pounding each key down as hard as possible--)

Thus, in the teleported state to odious, foul and pestilent London geriatric users, emotional parasites and absolute employers of fascist Imperialism and overtake of H-wood--but the hate and stupid skits they create, the violence and ugliness and negativity they pour out on me--their foulness and stupidity--and they insert these statements into my subconscious which come pouring out like a puppet being manipulated under such emotionally fraught situations. There is a "back door" brain hacking function going on, exactly how of course I have no information of but this is a seminally near explanation of how this is being done. 

All intended to make me look like I am really Low-brow and foul and vulgar, which is what these foul rapists and pig ape whores and stupid apes really are-even if they are trained apes enough to mimic intellectual conversation they only repeat what they have been told to say. Most people live under such scripted life stories and repeat what they are told to say--but with the mind control tech this discrediting is a most heinous example of the evil of this organization. 


Likewise, total idiots can also be injected with much more pithy statements than the ordinarily could produce and I think these empty and rotten celebrities are being enhanced with subliminals and voice-to-skull technologies which they use absolutely to create the impression that they are not foul and stupid and essentially lacking in all higher capabilities on all levels except for sleazy posturing and bs manipulation con jobs on the public--which of course, with the millions of gang stalkers out there, they are of course cheered on with the fan base which is also following all orders and scripts because of the immense wealth just being handed to every piece of the Global North out of the misery they inflict on the Global South. I am supposed to be part of this Southern jurisdiction because of my more olive-shade of skin and brown eyes and dark hair--which get darker in hot climates and my skin lightens very much in winter climates--but years of living in Florida and now Thailand and the dark tan has become somewhat a solid characteristic--and so I am relegated endlessly to this be raped and discriminated against with genocidal violence that this group of the 4th Reich is inflicting upon the entire planet.

Those who participate eagerly are either supposed to be "The Masters" and the "Slaves" are all too happy to not be in the genocide-target-zones.


It is the 4th Reich. All is intended to go to their one source of endless wealth and theft and plunder, rape and murder--the rest are slated for death or misery or slavery. That is the unified and global 4th Reich. This is not the Global North versus the Global South.


No comments:

Post a Comment