Saturday, March 12, 2022

Fascism and "gentrification" of South Beach (=increase in violence, hostility and discrimination from terrorist Nazi/Mafia "gang stalking" mind control operations and upgrading of technocratic mind control systems, incorporating goons and Minority minions) . Gone, gone with the wind of "gentrification"--El Pirata Cigars on South Beach--get a cafecito--get cuban bread or a sandwich---get some excellent Macanudos and smoke them finely after your easily obtaining little Cuban meal.

 EL PIRATA CIGARS --formerly established in a 40-year tradition on South Beach at 326 Lincoln Road. Otherwise known as Zellick's Cigars, which then expanded to the shop next door to become (Zellick's) Presto Pizza. Zellick used to be a "friend" of mine (still a gang stalker, but probably as good as it gets when it comes to the base-level thugs of all socio-economic and cultural cliches who participate in this terrorist operation).




("Closed Permanently") PRESTO PIZZA --with highest quality ingredients and fresh-made pasta. Plus fun staff, hip hop and funk, heavy metal and alternative prog music played and food served by tattoed younger dudes with Zellick at the counter with his dyed green hair and an "E" for ENDO (his band) cut into the side of his green little hair---funky and fun. Now seriously expensive and gentrified by Europ-a's in yet another near identical style of pizza place that appears like all the "boutique" style of interior design. Tedious. The old flavor that CREATED Miami has being turned into a Europ-a-zone.


-----------------------

----------------------


The one and only Zellick is on bass---


"ENDO--Simple Lies". Soffcore. July 6, 2006.




"ENDO--Malice". Dragutin Stevic. August 13, 2011. 




--------------

I ALSO know Gil, lead singer of ENDO. He's surely not innocent but a complex personality. The lyrics are as complex as his personality and worthy of esteem (ENDO was highly popular in Miami and elsewhere--I recall that when ENDO played along with Vanilla Ice years ago in Ft. Lauderdale --I was there--Vanilla Ice cancelled ENDO's performance just as the show was about to begin because MOST of the people in the venue were there to see ENDO and not Vanilla Ice. There was a walk-out and protest against Vanilla Ice by at least 2/3 of the audience--people who had paid for the show).


Gil-- Comes on with smooth quietness in his calm demeanor when you meet him. He is soft-spoken and almost quiet. When he sings (I mean explodes) you can hear his vocal range in the ENDO hardcore which is as loud and boisterous as anything I have ever heard, amplified or synthesized or not---. 


"ENDO--G.A.D." metal is my life. October 22, 2021.


(LYRICS) G.A.D.
ENDO
I don't want to be me, I just want to be free! [2x]
Going down the ozone, lookin' for a new home
Tryin' to cope with the madness, future crisis,
Choked up, I can't breathe.
Loss of control, what the fuck's wrong with me?
Paranoia, the levels are dropping.
Something's dying within my coffin.
Slave to my own enemy, can't you see?
I don't want to be me, I just want to be free! [2x]
Eyes of unreality, notion of consciousness
Got to get grounded before they come for us.
Pose for another shot, my thoughts are broken.
Impending loss is what I'm holding on to
Got to make my way to the fire that burns my flame.
King to my own enemy, can't you see?
I don't want to be me, I just want to be free! [2x]
I just want to be free.
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Eli T. Parker / Gil Bitton / Joel Suarez / Zelick Ian Gimelstein
G.A.D. lyrics © Warner Chappell Music, Inc



------------------------

A relatively recent photo of Zelick nowadays--domesticated---married with two babies, his gentrified wife out of Alabama (Zelick's Nazi/Mafia assimilation enforced protocol as he is also a "gang stalker" terrorist but nothing like the levels of the fascists who have taken over his joint, operation and South Beach) and two dogs and an inflatable swimming pool in his back yard. Getting a bit chunky these days. 



--post script: I spelled Zelick incorrectly in the first paragraph(s) but now see it's just one L not two. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment